Beast Boy vs. Vixen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
Beast boy is in serious mode, fighting Vixen. She's got animals powers, but BB's got animal appearance, size, power, etc. my vote's on Vixen. the search button doesn't work for beast boy btw, so sorry if this has been made.

Darth Martin
BeastBoy takes this rather easily. Turns into whale and ust sits on top of her. BB is sooooooo underrated.

Lethal_Rise
can't vixen just take on the power of a whale, and lift him?

Validus
Beast Boy has done some pretty uber things. There was one instance where ne nearly crushed Paradise Island with his foot.

Lethal_Rise
which animal did he turn into?

Validus
Something prehistoric. I think it was a T-Rex that he just increased the size of.

Milkie
Apparently Vixen can have Superman's powers because he is part of the animal kindom...

These retarded people in this thread think that is ture... I tried to stop them...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332746&highlight=Vixen

Lethal_Rise
umm...Vixen's a woman, and supes is an alien, not an animal. That doesn't make sense in any way or fashion.

Skeets
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
umm...Vixen's a woman, and supes is an alien, not an animal. That doesn't make sense in any way or fashion.
Yea because a guy who can change into animals makes sense........jockey

Lethal_Rise
Vixen's a female version of animal man

Milkie
Those people in that other thread think she can be Superman

Lethal_Rise
what....the....fuq?!?! that's thecompletly dummest thing I've ever heard in my life!!!

Milkie
They also they she can have Spider-Man's power...

Check out these post...

Originally posted by stormfront13
she can take the powers of any animal one at a time. spideys a mammal, so she technically should be able to copy his powers making her just as fast. or take someone like supermans powers or krypto's powers and be faster than him.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
If they have touched the morphogenic field of Earth, she can. Superman's powers are in genes, and he is connected in morphogenic field. Spider-Man's powers are in genes, he is connected in morphogenic field.

If the powers are in their genes, then yeah, she has their powers too. They don't differ from other animals.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Just because she hasn't exhibted it in past, doesn't mean that she isn't capable of doing it...Superman is an animal. Vixen can take the powers and abilities of any animal. Straigthforward.

Retarded

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Milkie
They also they she can have Spider-Man's power...

Check out these post...

Retarded wow, the saying was right...genius has it's limits, stupidity does not. I love america. big grin

manjaro
vixen is the winner.why? bcuz unlike Bb who can just transform into animals she gains animals proportionate abilites,saying she is the female version of animal man is a tiny bit of a stretch cuz unlike AM any particular animal doesnt have to be in her vivinty for her to tap in the red. she just activates the magical talisman on her chest or wherver she keeps it and boom.. but with AM it all depends on what animal is around at the time, so the only thing they have in common is that the can tap into the "red" one from being in the right explosive accident at the righ time and one from a "magic totem"

for example. a rhino beetle can lift 800 times its own body weight, and its hard exo skeleton provides comapartive invulnerabilty.. in human terms..since she's a woman who wieghs somwhere around 150-190 that anywhere from 60 -85 tons. which is more than an elepahnt or an ox or a gorrilla and probably even a t-rex could lift, which are the things that BB transform into most(again prbably with the t-rex) hell she could even manifest the abilites of a t-rex too.

i dont know about replicating superman's power...yeah that does sound kind of retarded but she can manifest the proportiante abilites of a spider any time she wants to, so she wouldnt have to or need to copy "spiderman's" powers, but for all intents and purposes she has this over BB

Lethal_Rise
umm...since I don't completly know about Vixen, but where the hell does it say that she gains porportional abilities? I read she only gains the abiilities of mammals btw.

Soleran
Originally posted by manjaro
for example. a rhino beetle can lift 800 times its own body weight, and its hard exo skeleton provides comapartive invulnerabilty.. in human terms..since she's a woman who wieghs somwhere around 150-190 that anywhere from 60 -85 tons. which is more than an elepahnt or an ox or a gorrilla and probably even a t-rex could lift, which are the things that BB transform into most(again prbably with the t-rex) hell she could even manifest the abilites of a t-rex too.

BB with the size and strength of a T-Rex should toss Vixen, its all about Mass, and she doesn't have enough to move himsmile

complexbrother
Powers and abilities...

Vixen wields an object called the Tantu Totem, a fox-shaped talisman, which enables her to tap into the "morphogenetic field" of the Earth, and replicate the abilities of any animal (much like fellow hero and friend Animal Man), such as the strength of an elephant, or the speed of a cheetah. Her powers have a magical nature, and she has been able to scratch Superman with her claws (drawing blood). During the Hawk and Dove mini-series in 1997, Vixen was actually able to shapeshift into animals, such as a wolf, a great horned owl, and a cougar (like Beast Boy)

On Justice League Unlimited, Vixen is unable to fly, but can adjust her mass to that of larger animals (like an elephant), and land on an opponent with the weight of several tons, while retaining her normal figure.

Vixen would stomp all over Logan

Lethal_Rise
that in no way explains how she gets the powers of insects. That's never been proven.

manjaro
like you said dude you dont know much about her so dont even start to make yourself sound foolish. I have personally seen with my own two eyes of her in comics using the abilty of insects mostly roaches and spiders to scamper up walls. and yes insects are part of the animal kingdom, which is DC is known as the"red".

in a hawkman comic animal man enlsted the help of carter and kendra to help him solve a case. and he was borrowing the abilties of cock roaces and a few other flying insects, so if he can do it, she can do it too, especially since both thier powers stem from the same place.

Lethal_Rise
like you said dude you dont know much about her so dont even start to make yourself sound foolish. I have personally seen with my own two eyes of her in comics using the abilty of insects mostly roaches and spiders to scamper up walls. and yes insects are part of the animal kingdom, which is DC is known as the"red".

in a hawkman comic animal man enlsted the help of carter and kendra to help him solve a case. and he was borrowing the abilties of cock roaces and a few other flying insects, so if he can do it, she can do it too, especially since both thier powers stem from the same place. gaining the wall crawling and flying are NOT the same as porportional strength.

manjaro
this is DC we're talking about, when things seem incomprhensible blame it on magic, but how do you explain a woman is obviously not the size of an elephant, that can increase her body mass analagous to an elephant when she takes on the power. ive also seen her take on salamader abilties to heal almost instantly from injuries and the crushing power of a boa constrictor. soooo thats what proportiante about it, cuz she or animal man dont change into animals she gains thier propritnate abilties... like a handful of times AM has used the jumping ability of a flea to literally leap onto tall buildings(its propportiante jumping ability] trust me dude its not that hard to figure out thats what propportiantely adds up to so please dont over think thisbig grin

Lethal_Rise
this is DC we're talking about, when things seem incomprhensible blame it on magic, but how do you explain a woman is obviously not the size of an elephant, that can increase her body mass analagous to an elephant when she takes on the power. ive also seen her take on salamader abilties to heal almost instantly from injuries and the crushing power of a boa constrictor. soooo thats what proportiante about it, cuz she or animal man dont change into animals she gains thier propritnate abilties... like a handful of times AM has used the jumping ability of a flea to literally leap onto tall buildings(its propportiante jumping ability] trust me dude its not that hard to figure out thats what propportiantely adds up to so please dont over think thisbig grin woah, AM and Vixen do NOT have the exact same power, they just have a similar power source. She gains the strength of the animal in porportion to size, not mass. she was strong as an elephant, but not porportionally. She's never been proven to have insect power, so neither mine nor your arguments can be technically valid, unless someone provides some substantial eveidence.

manjaro
ARARAGRAGGHHGHHGH!!! you young fool!!!! pick up a comic or at least do like everybody and check wikipedia.... the totem she uses that was passed down thru gnerations came from the same aliens that gave AM his poweres there is even an AM comic out(circa 92 published by vertigo) featuring both of them AM and vixen, and both of them were recounting the history of thier powers, and was fending off the same aliens...AARARRGARAHGHGH!!! I SAY!!!! check morrison's run(vol.1-3) and you'll find out

Lethal_Rise
ok fine, even if you are right, who wins?

wolverex84
i think vixen wins this, but i feel that beast boy will give her a hard time if he was not always trying to make her laugh. if he was more serious, he could do more damage to vixen. the reason why vixen wins is because she is more matured and intelligent than BB. she wins 7/10, but if BB get really mad, say vixen hurt Terra for instance, then we could be talking about a whole different situation, it depends on BB's mood, he could allo himself to be beaten horribly or he could hold his ground.

Lethal_Rise
does beast boy ever harness teh power of his inner beast?

Milkie
Yes

He turns into this Werewolf I think

super ghost
YOOO beast boy would so own vixen just like he did when he fought the evil starfire he turned into a hummingbird flew around her then flew above her transformed into a Diplodocus or some long neck dinosaur then just fell on top her......beast boy all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.