Whos the biggest jobber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
Eternity- never ever won
champion- lost to she hulk, nuff said
galactus-loses to his creations and weak people
gladiator- got ass kick by hulk, thor, gambit...etc
firelord-lost to spiderman
and whoever else you can think of.

bherrle
Rhino

newjak86
Most of the people have a reason for loosing on that list to at least some degree.
Darkseid though is just wow.
He goes from being a high cosmic being like Galactus to being trumped by Superman everytime they meet that is a big fall.

branhole
rhino has to fight people stronger than him though.

He-guy88
galactus

Lethal_Rise
whas a jobber?

branhole
oh yeah i forgot dark and all of supes villians, they were all stronger than supes at one time.

Cosmic Cube
Rhino isn't a jobber. He's a loser.

Current Hulk is a jobber.

branhole
somebody with massive potential but loses to people he shouldnt.

branhole
current juggs.

Lethal_Rise
I think thing and colossus get "jobbed" alot.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by branhole
somebody with massive potential but loses to people he shouldnt. Or someone who was powerful who has been depowered without notice.

Big Sexy
MM by far.
Apocalypse
gladiator

branhole
kinda like curent juggs.

RogerRamjet
Gladiator...arrogant as hell cause he can kick Colossus' ass but got hurt bad by the Hulk and others, you can say he's the galactic worker/loser big grin

branhole
apocalypse. hes a major jobber.

Validus
Most high level cosmics exist solely to show how powerful the big new threat who just beat them senseless is. They're barely characters in the first place.

Lethal_Rise
Apocalypse is my new vote. he always loses to "lower beings"

branhole
champ is a super jobber.

branhole
apoc is def in the top 2

Cosmic Cube
apocalypse. hes a major jobber.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Validus
Most high level cosmics exist solely to show how powerful the big new threat who just beat them senseless is. They're barely characters in the first place. So true.

complexbrother
Rino

Darkseid

Ben Grimm

Silver Surfer (c-mon yall, you know he should'nt have lost 9/10 of the fights he has lost)

Lethal_Rise
Rhino sux. he deserves to lose. He's the angry kid in a muscle suit, not juggernaut.

branhole
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
So true.

like how big g was to show how powerful krona was, that almost made me cry when i saw it.

bherrle
I forgot about MM... he should be the most powerful hero on both Marvel's and DC's earth.

Lethal_Rise
MM is martian, he's like a green superman.

bherrle
He's a bit more than a green Superman...

Lethal_Rise
he's like a green superman w/ telepathy and control over his molecules.

Skeets
Hulks up there now......erm

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Hulks up there now......erm
Hulk beat Surfer. laughing out loud

bherrle
He's like a green Superman with Professor X's telepathic capabilities, invisibility, intangibilityand shapeshifting. As I said, properly written he should whoop everyone's a$$.

branhole
hulk beat surfer?

Big Sexy
Hulk beat Surfer. laughing out loud Your kidding. Was surfer asleep when it happened

Avalonofthewind
The Eradicator.

Can someone tell me how this guy loses again?

Lethal_Rise
hulk and SS are in no way jobbers.

UniOmni
vally said it best. Cosmics show up, do something that make us go WOWZER!!! and lose promptly to the flavor of the weak. Thats how it goes. I honestly think that Vertigo treats its cosmic/divines the best. everybody else seems to be flawed in their approach.

And yeah i spelled it weak. Since they will somehow lose to the hero. Who can't amount to a percentage of power that the jobbing cosmic god wields.

branhole
jobberseid, see he even has it in his name.

branhole
what about imperiex how does someone that strong even fight with superman.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
vally said it best. Cosmics show up, do something that make us go WOWZER!!! and lose promptly to the flavor of the weak. Thats how it goes. I honestly think that Vertigo treats its cosmic/divines the best. everybody else seems to be flawed in their approach.

Pretty much, I loved how the Grandmaster lost to Krona even with the Gauntlet and a bunch of universe destroying artifacts... laughing

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
hulk and SS are in no way jobbers. Actually the surfer is. Half his fight should end before they begin. I dont know whose a bigger boyscout SS or Superman

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
The Eradicator.

Can someone tell me how this guy loses again?
So true. Eradicator has just about every good super power in the book.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually the surfer is. Half his fight should end before they begin. I dont know whose a bigger boyscout SS or Superman if Supes or SS were heartless killers, half of marvel and DC would be dead, and the other half be in hiding, or in another galaxy.

Avalonofthewind
Actually the surfer is. Half his fight should end before they begin. I dont know whose a bigger boyscout SS or Superman

That's actually why I voted the Eradicator. He's SS extreme in his power level and he doesn't share that boyscout thing that Supes and SS share.

Yet, he's lost fights. His fights should end in 2 panels.

Validus
Your kidding. Was surfer asleep when it happened
Close. He might as well have been.

branhole
didnt supes with caps sheild and thors hammer beat krona or break through his sheilds.

Big Sexy
Close. He might as well have been. That is so dumb considering they have fought on 4 different occassions where hulk was humiliated. Jeez now the hulk fanboys are gonna start with Hulk vs supes,ss,thor threads.

ST0RM SHAD0W
I think Green Lanterns, Flashes and Superman is.

Superman because they should have made Kal El to stronger then Superboy Prime.

I hope someday they make him the strongest like he was PC.

Validus
That is so dumb considering they have fought on 4 different occassions where hulk was humiliated. Jeez now the hulk fanboys are gonna start with Hulk vs supes,ss,thor threads.
Nah, it was a sucker shot(s) on a somewhat weakened Surfer.

branhole
actully have you read champions bio. he definately deserves the top spot
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

Skeets
Validus
You read it.........laughing Hulks gets no props for that..........

Big Sexy
You know with civil war hitting. There is going to be some serious jobbing going down

Rols
Are you referring to Incredible Hulk 95. I though SS is pretty cool in there no PC, it shows he can fight H2H, against Hulk and his crew, the Green scars.

branhole
supes is no where near jobber level.

Skeets
Surfer wouldn't be Silver if he didn't have the Power Cosmic....

Lethal_Rise
runner would whoop surfers ass soooo many times.

Skeets
supes is no where near jobber level.
Sometimes he does job but he's probably the only guy that powerful who has a jobber aura.

It's mostly the street level guys with the jobber auras...... messed

Big Sexy
Who cant runner beat on that level. This guy runs hundreds of times the spend of light.

Lethal_Rise
supes should never even be mentioned as a jobber, EVER. if supes doesn't have the upperhand, someone will give him some god-like power. God, for a fictional character, I hate his guts.

Big Sexy
I wonder whats going to happen when thor returns. If hes rk level they are going to job him.

Rols
Actually the disk prevented him from using PC, and the portal that he went through weakened him.

branhole
doomsday went from supes killer to basically abom vs hulk

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Validus
You read it.........laughing Hulks gets no props for that..........
Didn't say he should. big grin

Surfer owned him prior to that even without PC.

Skeets
Originally posted by Rols
Actually the disk prevented him from using PC, and the portal that he went through weakened him.
What the hell I'll have to reread it..........ermOriginally posted by Validus
Didn't say he should. big grin

But Hulk's weakend aswell.........

branhole
hulk coudn t hurt him the first time they fought, now hulk beats him.

Rols
Yup read the last 4 pages.

Avalonofthewind
So true. Eradicator has just about every good super power in the book.

Pretty much. What does DC do? Give him a split personality.

Big Sexy
Pretty much. What does DC do? Give him a split personality.
Ouch, well at least him and Sentry could have something to talk about in a conversation.

ST0RM SHAD0W

He was using PC.

Surfers always using PC to some degree.wink

Validus
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
He was using PC.

Surfers always using PC to some degree.wink
"The disk prevented me from using my power cosmic."

Go argue with him about it. I'm pretty sure it's semantics.

Avalonofthewind
Ouch, well at least him and Sentry could have something to talk about in a conversation.

Sentry: Know a good Doctor?

Eradicator: Well, after the smackethdown that Cyborg gave me, I did catch this fascinating show called Dr Phil.

Sentry: I've seen that guy. He's bigger than the void!

Eradicator: So do you really have *ZZZ KILL SUPES*ZZ the power of a billion suns?

Sentry: Nah, but I thought it would scare the Void away....

Rols
He says in the comics quote; " the disk prevented me from using my power cosmic. But still, Im too weak. Something about this planet or the portal through which i flew... I must return to the stars. Will you come?" Taken out directly from the comics. smile

Big Sexy
Sentry: Know a good Doctor?

Eradicator: Well, after the smackethdown that Cyborg gave me, I did catch this fascinating show called Dr Phil.

Sentry: I've seen that guy. He's bigger than the void!

Eradicator: So do you really have *ZZZ KILL SUPES*ZZ the power of a billion suns?

Sentry: Nah, but I thought it would scare the Void away.... laughing

branhole
to me sentry shouldnt even be in this jobber category.he beat terrax easily actully he should be in the jobber aura category.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Rols
He says in the comics quote; " the disk prevented me from using my power cosmic. But still, Im too weak. Something about this planet or the portal through which i flew... I must return to the stars. Will you come?" Taken out directly from the comics. smile

Can the Power Cosmic make MTV play music videos as intended, or is that something you'd need the Gauntlet for?

ST0RM SHAD0W
"The disk prevented me from using my power cosmic."

Go argue with him about it. I'm pretty sure it's semantics.

I haven't read the issue your talking about(is it planet Hulk damn you for ruining it for me if it is mad...).....but you said in that fight above where Surfer beat a weak Hulk he didn't use the PC....and he did in that fight.

Big Sexy
Can the Power Cosmic make MTV play music videos as intended, or is that something you'd need the Gauntlet for? I think only the spectre with Gods approval can make that happen.

Skeets
Can the Power Cosmic make MTV play music videos as intended, or is that something you'd need the Gauntlet for?
Not even Supes would need to sundip for a X number of years to develop a power that's able to fix that.

branhole
when did hulk beat surfer

Skeets
The current Hulk issue don't take it seriously........erm

branhole
no what hulk and what issue. i wont take it seriously because look at hulks previos encounters with surfer.

branhole
terax is a jobber, like has he ever beaten anyone.

Avalonofthewind
In reality, I think ALL cosmics are jobbers.

What happens when Cosmics battle? Fists fly! *sigh*

branhole
except thanos.

Apolloknight
In reality, I think ALL cosmics are jobbers.

What happens when Cosmics battle? Fists fly! *sigh*

laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

brainchild81
Flash, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Gladiator

grey fox
It's a Tie Between Wolverine and DS , Ds has taken out a group of leaguers (who should have annihilated him within seconds) or Wolverine who regularly beats people who wouldn't even wipe their ass with him.

branhole
dark seid or apocalypse.

Grimm22
terax is a jobber, like has he ever beaten anyone.

Nope stick out tongue

branhole
well why make him if he doesnt win.

Tassadar
Current Hulk/Juggernaut, Apoc, Martian Manhunter, Gladiator, Sentrys probly going to be, Firelord, Venom sometimes, Ghostrider also sometimes, the Punisher sometimes, Hercules sometimes............

branhole
what about the biggest considering his bio. the one the only...

champion.

branhole
champ is probanly the biggest jobber ever.

branhole
but even then on his worst day he could beat hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.