Bullseye vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins this cross-over fantasy match.

He-guy88
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
who wins this cross-over fantasy match.

thats a good one hard to say wat do they both get

JOE NUNEZ
ANYONE.

Lethal_Rise
Nightwing. he's cooler, and a better fighter. I don't like bullseye anywayes, all he does it throw stuff, with some fighting skill.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
Nightwing. he's cooler, and a better fighter. I don't like bullseye anywayes, all he does it throw stuff, with some fighting skill.

He throws, and catches, stuff with damn near infallable accuracy.

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
thats a good one hard to say wat do they both get
any answers

Lethal_Rise
They should both get their classic, strongest weapons.

Nataku8188
Bullseye. Nightwing is just a sexually molested Daredevil without super senses.

JOE NUNEZ
They should both get their classic, strongest weapons. OK lets do it like that.

He-guy88
id like to say nightwing but i say bullseye

Lethal_Rise
which nightwing btw?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by He-guy88
id like to say nightwing but i say bullseye This one's a mind bender.

Skeets
I'll give Bullseye 6/10 very close fight.

Lethal_Rise
which nightwing!!??? Dick Grayson?

JOE NUNEZ
which nightwing btw? current.

Skeets
Current Then I don't know I haven't seen much of him.........erm

JOE NUNEZ
I mean Dick G.

badabing
Is Nightwing agile enough to close a distance on Bullseye? Anything Nightwing throws at Bullseye could be caught and fired back. Damn you Nunez for making me think! stick out tongue

Lethal_Rise
Dick Grayson'll get his aas whooped.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
Is Nightwing agile enough to close a distance on Bullseye? Anything Nightwing throws at Bullseye could be caught and fired back. Damn you Nunez for making me think! stick out tongue IMO, from what I've seen, Bullseye appears faster.

Lethal_Rise
Jason Todd AND Dick Grayson are both currently Nightwing btw. Jason todd has a chance at winning, but Dick is gonna get raped (pun intended)

He-guy88
Jason Todd AND Dick Grayson are both currently Nightwing btw. Jason todd has a chance at winning, but Dick is gonna get raped (pun intended)

yea i got the pun it was prety funny eek!

Lethal_Rise
Jason Todd, currently is more than able to take Bullseye. He's the younger version of ra's al ghul now. Plus he even took Hush's place for a while.

Black Adam
bullseye 8/10

Draco69
Nightwing. He's incredible at dodging thrown objects and his utility belts has pretty effective sonic explosives.

Lethal_Rise
like I said, Dick Grayson gets his ass whooped Jason Todd slaughters bullseye.

Draco69
Jason Todd had difficulties with Robin and lasted against Batman for less than a minute.

Nightwing on the other hand...

Nightwing SHOULD be schooling Jason Todd in every direction but the writers for some reason want to make him a credible threat to him.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Draco69
Jason Todd had difficulties with Robin and lasted against Batman for less than a minute.

Nightwing SHOULD be schooling Jason Todd in every direction but the writers for some reason want to make him a credible threat to him. dude!!!! Have you seen the current Jason Todd. He's a straight killa, and he's the most powerful robin. He schooled Batman And Tim Drake. "According to Batman Villians: Secret Files and Origins 2005, Jason Todd stands 6-feet tall, and weighs 180 pounds. He is in peak physical condition, and a master combatant. In the role of Robin, he was trained by Batman in acrobatics and martial arts. Whereas Dick Grayson is an acrobat and Tim Drake a detective, Jason is primarily a fighter (due to his upbringing as a street punk).

After his resurrection, Jason expanded on his training, enabling him to fight his former mentor to a stand still. He has also proved to be a worthy adversary, overpowering Tim Drake (Robin III) in the Hall of Fallen Titans.

Through his contact with Talia al Ghul, Jason has access to high level civilian and military-grade weaponry, such as firearms, explosives, and even rocket launchers. However, the kris still remains his preferred weapon of choice for hand-to-hand combat. Although Jason does not possess the wealth of Bruce Wayne, his arsenal is nearly on par with Batman's"

Not to mention, he's got access to millitary weapons, and I don't think bullseye can catch or dodge a rocket launcher.

Draco69
dude!!!! Have you seen the current Jason Todd. He's a straight killa, and he's the most powerful robin. He schooled Batman And Tim Drake. "According to Batman Villians: Secret Files and Origins 2005, Jason Todd stands 6-feet tall, and weighs 180 pounds. He is in peak physical condition, and a master combatant. In the role of Robin, he was trained by Batman in acrobatics and martial arts. Whereas Dick Grayson is an acrobat and Tim Drake a detective, Jason is primarily a fighter (due to his upbringing as a street punk).

After his resurrection, Jason expanded on his training, enabling him to fight his former mentor to a stand still. He has also proved to be a worthy adversary, overpowering Tim Drake (Robin III) in the Hall of Fallen Titans.

Through his contact with Talia al Ghul, Jason has access to high level civilian and military-grade weaponry, such as firearms, explosives, and even rocket launchers. However, the kris still remains his preferred weapon of choice for hand-to-hand combat. Although Jason does not possess the wealth of Bruce Wayne, his arsenal is nearly on par with Batman's"

Not to mention, he's got access to millitary weapons, and I don't think bullseye can catch or dodge a rocket launcher.

Jason Todd doesn't have a quarter of the experience, training nor skill of Nightwing. Nightwing's been in battles since he was EIGHT.

Jason Todd? About a year of training with Batman. Got blown to pieces by the Joker. Got revived. Wandered the world as a comatose zombie for a decade. Got revived to his senses. Trained for a couple of years. Became Red Hood.

Sound impressive? Not hardly.

Jason Todd has access to Ra's tech? So what as former leader of the JLA and the Titans he has access to whatever tech he wants.

Lethal_Rise
He could kill, and has tried, batman before an almost suceeded, til batman cheap shotted him. Experience isn't everthing. and not all sidekicks have access to weaponry. they're still considered "little league",and can't just do whatever the hell they want.

Draco69
Nightwing is not considered "little league" anymore. Not hardly. Hell, he lead the force against Alexander Luthor in IC.

And he's lead the JLA several times.

drwerwer
i see bullseye winning this

manjaro
nightWing is cool but he's no dare devil. DD is a certified card carrying ninja, even if he didnt have hiegtend senses he would seem like it. thats why he's been able to stay one step of bullseye. but for this it would be like when nightwing was chasing slade begging him not to kill some chick instead it 's gonna be him begin for his life.......no maybe thats a strecth cuz bullseye is no brave heart, he'll just lurk in the shadows and throw a tooth pick in dicks jugular from 50 yrds awaybig grin

Validus

Nightwing SHOULD be schooling Jason Todd in every direction but the writers for some reason want to make him a credible threat to him.
Dick admitted he's been taking it easy on Jason.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Dick admitted he's been taking it easy on Jason.

Why? Noone wants his ass alive. mad

Validus
Why? Noone wants his ass alive. mad
If Nightwing wasn't so terribly written, I'd think a Dick/Jason feud could be huge. Nightwing needs credible villains more than anyone.

Hopefully Geoff Johns gets his wish to write Nightwing.

Draco69
I think they cloned Nightwing since Winnick's Nightwing is completely different from the one his own book....

Mr.V
Meh, Bullseye takes about 7-8/10 with Dick and 6/10 for Jason.

Validus
Originally posted by Mr.V
Meh, Bullseye takes about 7-8/10 with Dick and 6/10 for Jason.
That makes sense. no expression

I think they cloned Nightwing since Winnick's Nightwing is completely different from the one his own book....
Judd's Nightwing still has bad characterization. At least he's a great leader and fighter though.

Black Adam

you mean winick can write nightwing? But I thought winick WAS TEH SUKZORSS!!!??

but yeah I keep hearing how winick is terrible writer but I enjoyed first thunder. And I just picked up the last issue of outsiders. So far I like It.

Mr.V
Originally posted by Validus
That makes sense. no expression

Judd's Nightwing still has bad characterization. At least he's a great leader and fighter though.

Shut up man embarrasment so i used a wrong word sad stick out tongue yeah
Bullseye beats Dick 7/10
Bullseye beats Jason 6/10 or 5.5/10

Nataku8188
Bullseye beats any nightwing like a red-headed step child.

9/10 with 1/10 for margin of error.

Lethal_Rise
Why? Noone wants his ass alive. mad Jason's the best fuqin nightwing in DC mad

Validus
Originally posted by Mr.V
Shut up man embarrasment so i used a wrong word sad stick out tongue yeah
Bullseye beats Dick 7/10
Bullseye beats Jason 6/10 or 5.5/10
Why would Jason win more? In NW #120, Dick says he's been going easy at Jason and they're still fighting evenly. Jason is not as skilled as Dick nor as smart nor as agile.

MrHeavySilence
Who has Bullseye beaten?

Black Adam
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Who has Bullseye beaten?
from the top of my head?

Punisher
Gambit
Elektra.
DD (saw a scan of him knocking out DD with a paper airplane)

Soljer
This isn't Jason Vs. Dick, guys. It is Bullseye vs. Nightwing.

And Bullseye would take this MUCH more often, than not. Nightwing can't even pretend he has Daredevil's reflexes, and Bullseye never misses.

Tassadar
Depends on how badly Bullseyes jobbing that day, under normal circumstances Nightwing 7/10, when hes uber-jobbing (Anyone remember when he was running from DD and got hit by a truck, or when he ambushed an unarmed Punisher and still ended up floating down a river?) Nightwing 10/10, if he were fighting to his potential Bullseye wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.