darth vader vs dr.doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
doom or vader who takes this one ?

Lethal_Rise
dude, I swear, if you weren't a moderator, I'd cyber-bich-slap you for making this. plz use the search button.

He-guy88
vader

diabloman
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
dude, I swear, if you weren't a moderator, I'd cyber-bich-slap you for making this. plz use the search button. watch it

He-guy88
Originally posted by diabloman
doom or vader who takes this one ?

When u become a mod??

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
When u become a mod?? afew days ago

Lethal_Rise
grrr... this needs to be deleted or locked, to avoid conflict.

He-guy88
afew days ago

kool

diabloman
vader wins again

He-guy88
vader wins again

i think that digimarks said no starwars posting cause the force is not a fair power to fight aginst

diabloman
oh

badabing
dude, I swear, if you weren't a moderator, I'd cyber-bich-slap you for making this. plz use the search button.
He's not a moderator.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
He's not a moderator. i am to. and your banned if you call a mod a liar

Lethal_Rise
you can't ban someone just for them caling you a liar. That's an abuse of power!!

badabing
i am to. and your banned if you call a mod a liar
Say when.

badabing
M0DERATOR or MODERATOR. cool

diabloman
Say when. when smile

Lethal_Rise
M0DERATOR or MODERATOR. cool pwned!!! btw, mods can't ban people, they can only restrict their accounts.

KMC Dark Lord
your not a moderator

badabing
when smile
How did you just freeze my account? I couldn't log on for about 2 minutes.

General Kon-El
hes not a moderator.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?

diabloman
M0DERATOR or MODERATOR. cool you know how its spelled and respect the mods or i can bann you. others just bann you but im fair. i give people 3 warnings. this is your 1st

Soljer
*laughs his ass off* He is no moderator. He put "M0DERATOR" under his name to get a laugh off of fools like you. Real moderators have it under the "location" part in BOLD.

And they would also be on the front part of the forum that says "Moderated by:"

Good lord, the gulibility.

Lethal_Rise
How did you just freeze my account? I couldn't log on for about 2 minutes. he's a hacker. that's how he's abusing his "mod" power. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, soljer was right. We all got owned!!!

diabloman
How did you just freeze my account? I couldn't log on for about 2 minutes. we have yalls ip address and we can bann you at any time. and theres a button we have on our menu list that bans you

badabing
How did you just freeze my account? I couldn't log on for about 2 minutes.
I learned my lesson after you froze my account for a couple minutes.
Everybody should pray notworthy fear Diabloman.

Lethal_Rise
we have yalls ip address and we can bann you at any time. and theres a button we have on our menu list that bans you dude, the jig is up, give up. Quit while you're behind.

diabloman
Everybody should pray notworthy fear Diabloman. glad somebody here listens

Lethal_Rise
Everybody should pray notworthy fear Diabloman. laughing laughing laughing

diabloman
laughing laughing laughing why u laughing at him ? hes behaving himself and listening and obeying the rules

Soljer
OMG! Look! He just used his mod powers to make me one too!

*rolls eyes*

He-guy88
glad somebody here listens

im not calling u a liar cause i dont like to do that to peeps if i dont know them veary well but y dont u bann like l_rise for about 10 min then allow him agin to prov it then they will belive u

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
OMG! Look! He just used his mod powers to make me one too!

*rolls eyes* take that sig off or im gonna bann you

Soljer
Haha, go for it, Diabloman.

diabloman
im not calling u a liar cause i dont like to do that to peeps if i dont know them veary well but y dont u bann like l_rise for about 10 min then allow him agin to prov it then they will belive u some other mods are more strict. i only ban you just for 15 mins. the next time your gone for good

Lethal_Rise
ZOMFG, i can't believe people are still believing this guy. he's either a hacker or just a non-mod who's good at bluffing.

He-guy88
some other mods are more strict. i only ban you just for 15 mins. the next time your gone for good

r u talking to me about banning me????

Soljer
Or...you know, neither. Someone who cant hack the system, but also cannot bluff his way out of a paper bag. What does any of this have to do with Vader v. Doom, anyway?

diabloman
r u talking to me about banning me???? not just you. to everyone who disrespects the mod gang

Lethal_Rise
this thread has already been made, diablo's not a mod, and this conversation's getting redundant.

diabloman
this thread has already been made, diablo's not a mod, and this conversation's getting redundant. yes i am a mod and im about to close this soon if you guys keep it up.

He-guy88
yes i am a mod and im about to close this soon if you guys keep it up.

all right close it man they just want prof so just give it to them

Lethal_Rise
and FYI, I'm not "dissing" mods, just you, b/c you're a fake.

diabloman
all right close it man they just want prof so just give it to them im about to close it but i still like to explain to others that we deserve our respect and if you dont like that then your out of here. i know it sounds BS but thats what they told me to say afew days ago in the mod class for others to sign up. many others signed up to but they chose me. and i enjoy my job

Soljer
This will stay open for a bit of time, considering neither Tron, nor Paola, nor DigiMark007 is currently on the forum.

diabloman
This will stay open for a bit of time, considering neither Tron, nor Paola, nor DigiMark007 is currently on the forum. im moderating right now

Soljer
Wow, and Diabloman, you could at least TRY to be convincing. "Mod class?" *almost falls off his chair, laughing*

Lethal_Rise
this thread wouldhave never been made by a mod. They 1.have more sense than that and 2. would know not to do something like this.

diabloman
Wow, and Diabloman, you could at least TRY to be convincing. "Mod class?" *almost falls off his chair, laughing* yes im laughing cause im about to bann you and you cant come back pall im sorry

He-guy88
im about to close it but i still like to explain to others that we deserve our respect and if you dont like that then your out of here. i know it sounds BS but thats what they told me to say afew days ago in the mod class for others to sign up. many others signed up to but they chose me. and i enjoy my job

ok u should know iv been nice till this point dont ever threnten me man

diabloman
this thread wouldhave never been made by a mod. They 1.have more sense than that and 2. would know not to do something like this. something like what ? you gotta problem there buddy with this ? if yes your ass is grass and your out of here thats final

Soljer
Eh, and, as far as I've seen, the mods are actually intelligent enough to use proper grammar and punctuation. For the most part, anyways. I mean, everyone is human, but they at least make an effort. *laughs* Yeah, ban me, Diabloman, and close this thread. PLEASE.

Lethal_Rise
dude, mods CANNOT ban members. only admins have that power, and only use it under really rare conditions. even if you are a mod, you're using and abusing your power for bullying.

diabloman
dude, mods CANNOT ban members. only admins have that power, and only use it under really rare conditions. even if you are a mod, you're using and abusing your power for bullying. you dont know jack of what we cant and what we cant do.

He-guy88
something like what ? you gotta problem there buddy with this ? if yes your ass is grass and your out of here thats final

now in the spirit of being nice (cause i dont care if ur god dont threnten me) just close this tread then open it then no one messes with wat ur saying

Soljer
You aren't a moderator. You aren't clever. You aren't funny. Just..quit life, it seems like the best alternative at the moment.

Lethal_Rise
you dont know jack of what we cant and what we cant do. yes I do, I know how mods act, think, and their powers. I'm mod of various forums, and know a bunch about 'em. we really need paola or tron or anyone to shut this guy down.

diabloman
now in the spirit of being nice (cause i dont care if ur god dont threnten me) just close this tread then open it then no one messes with wat ur saying i threnten who ever the hell i want. im a mod and if you dont like it then get out.

Lethal_Rise
i threnten who ever the hell i want. im a mod and if you dont like it then get out. umm...no. even IF you were a mod, I could report your aas on so many things, so YOU need to watch, mr. fake mod.

diabloman
umm...no. even IF you were a mod, I could report your aas on so many things, so YOU need to watch, mr. fake mod. you dont tell us what to do. we tell you rather you like it or not.

He-guy88
i threnten who ever the hell i want. im a mod and if you dont like it then get out.

u know what man like iv said time and time agin iv been realy nice now ill say this one more time dont thretens me

Lethal_Rise
you dont tell us what to do. we tell you rather you like it or not. dude, enough with the US B.S. I'm talking to YOU, and you need to give up. and FYI, you signed up around the same time I did, and unless you know the admins personally, there's no way you could gain mod status that quick. I was a loyal member for here for 4 years, and I was still a member. please, I beg you, give up.

He-guy88
hers the thing u have no weight in the devision of threting me with all that u have said

Sixth_Winged
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This thread has some funny shit.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This thread has some funny shit.

funny sig

diabloman
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This thread has some funny shit. watch your mouth there

Lethal_Rise
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This thread has some funny shit. I second that. it's so ridiculous, it's funny.

Sixth_Winged

funny sig

Thanx.

diabloman
hers the thing u have no weight in the devision of threting me with all that u have said im a mod and its my job to threten others so they will behave

Lethal_Rise
im a mod and its my job to threten others so they will behave umm...no. your job is a behind the scenes job for the most part. you censor the member only when necessary, and warn them to behave, and explain why. YOU, my friend are the guardian angel of the forums, not the punisher.

Sixth_Winged
hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

diabloman
umm...no. your job is a behind the scenes job for the most part. you censor the member only when necessary, and warn them to behave, and explain why. YOU, my friend are the guardian angel of the forums, not the punisher. i am checking behind the scenes of what others are doing. and fukc punisher

Lethal_Rise
hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical yes, I know, we're completly embarrassing ourselves, but I can't help it, it's the way I am.

Lethal_Rise
i am checking behind the scenes of what others are doing. and fukc punisher technically, you're supposed to be a regular member tha moderates on the side. People should rarely b able to tell you're moderating.

Sixth_Winged
yes, I know, we're completly embarrassing ourselves, but I can't help it, it's the way I am.

i know man. Most of the stuff he's written is sig worthy. laughing Certainly made my day.

I think we should all change our custom title to be MODERATOR to be on equal footing hysterical

diabloman
technically, you're supposed to be a regular member tha moderates on the side. People should rarely b able to tell you're moderating. many others have whispered to me saying there behaving and asking me nicely not to bann them. so yes others are respecting that im a mod.

Lethal_Rise
many others have whispered to me saying there behaving and asking me nicely not to bann them. so yes others are respecting that im a mod. only because you're bluffing them into being scared of you man. Bullying, not moderating.

diabloman
only because you're bluffing them into being scared of you man. Bullying, not moderating. im not a bully watch your mouth there or your gone as well. i already booted one person.

Sixth_Winged
im not a bully watch your mouth there or your gone as well. i already booted one person.

What's the name of the poster that you banned and what was the grounds for doing it?

He-guy88
im not a bully watch your mouth there or your gone as well. i already booted one person.

may i just ask who that was??

im realy asking

diabloman
What's the name of the poster that you banned and what was the grounds for doing it? he used some profanity at me and the mods have a rule that we cant tell others who we ban

Lethal_Rise
im not a bully watch your mouth there or your gone as well. i already booted one person. yess, tell us who and why you booted this member. also describe teh form for banning members (I've seen the panel)

He-guy88
he uses some profanity at me and the mods have a rule that we cant tell others who we ban

um i dont think that this a a veary good rule how do u know some one else dose not have prof he ok

diabloman
yess, tell us who and why you booted this member. also describe teh form for banning members (I've seen the panel) i didnt bann him i booted him. he will be back in 10 mins. other mods they bann you for good. im fair and i just boot them for 10 mins. if they misbehave again then i bann them for good. and he said some garbage to me sending me a message.

Sixth_Winged
laughing nice sig man. You've earn my respect and fear Lethalrise.

really now? roll eyes (sarcastic) Since you're not allowed to tell us who it is, why not just reference the thread where it happened? Well observe who it is that "crossed" you and deduct he was banned.

He-guy88
i didnt bann him i booted him. he will be back in 10 mins. other mods they bann you for good. im fair and i just boot them for 10 mins. if they misbehave again then i bann them for good. and he said some garbage to me sending me a message.

well ban me for 10 mins then ill tell them they will belive me

Lethal_Rise
hahaha, dude 3 people are disprooving your fake mod status, and you're still going. I admire your persistence and bluffing skill.

diabloman
well ban me for 10 mins then ill tell them they will belive me im not gonna bann anyone just to show off. im not like that.

Lethal_Rise
im not gonna bann anyone just to show off. im not like that. laughing laughing let me get this straight...you'll threaten various ppl with your fake mod power, but you won't ban someone to prove you're legit. you're a class act buddy, a class act.

He-guy88
im not gonna bann anyone just to show off. im not like that.
im asking u to its not showing off if its to prof to others that u can do it so show them just do it come on

so its olny 10 min anyways

Lethal_Rise
I like this diablo guy, he really made my day. Thanx for the laugh man, I really needed it.

He-guy88
i was nice untill the thret came into play now i want him to show me cause i dont like it when people dont back wat their saying

diabloman
I like this diablo guy, he really made my day. Thanx for the laugh man, I really needed it. anytime smile but i still have to do my job here

He-guy88
i was nice untill the thret came into play now i want him to show me cause i dont like it when people dont back wat their saying

Lethal_Rise
I should buy diablo another drink at the bar. Maybe he'll get laid tonight (I won't, cuz I snuck in and drunk underage). wow 92 comments and over 200 views in 1 night. Congratulations man.

He-guy88
I should buy diablo another drink at the bar. Maybe he'll get laid tonight (I won't, cuz I snuck in and drunk underage). wow 92 comments and over 100 comments in 1 night. Congratulations man.

ha ah nice

Lethal_Rise
This conversation should be the next internet craze or something. it's just too hilarious to forget.

diabloman
I should buy diablo another drink at the bar. Maybe he'll get laid tonight (I won't, cuz I snuck in and drunk underage). wow 92 comments and over 200 views in 1 night. Congratulations man. thanks for the offer but im full man.

He-guy88
thanks for the offer but im full man.

from what tron tells me u cant ban someone while their logged on their account

Lethal_Rise
from what tron tells me u cant ban someone while their logged on their account give up yet? we've got you pinned down, and we're takin turns punchin the crap outta you. thisis grade school bullying man, and you're the geek.

diabloman
from what tron tells me u cant ban someone while their logged on their account i can bann somone anytime i want.

He-guy88
i can bann somone anytime i want.

not acorriding to tron so like i said just ban me for 10 mins i could use the vacation

Lethal_Rise
i can bann somone anytime i want. now you're just makin an ass of yourself. Tron's a certified mod, so we know h'es not lyning. this is undeniable proof that you're fake.

diabloman
not acorriding to tron so like i said just ban me for 10 mins i could use the vacation im not gonna ban somone for no reason. i could lose my moderator license for doing that.

He-guy88
im not gonna ban somone for no reason. i could lose my moderator license for doing that.

not if i take the cred for it cause i asked u to so u chould show everybody ur power

Lethal_Rise
im not gonna ban somone for no reason. i could lose my moderator license for doing that. 1. u have no liscense 2. you could lose your status for all the threats and abuses of alleged power.

Sixth_Winged
Moderator License...

OMG! eek!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAH
AWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMGROLFMAOLOLLOLLOL!!!

hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hystericalhysterical

diabloman
not if i take the cred for it cause i asked u to so u chould show everybody ur power i can lose my job banning somone for no reason.

diabloman
1. u have no liscense 2. you could lose your status for all the threats and abuses of alleged power. no threats. im telling others to behave themselves just like the other mods tell others to behave.

He-guy88
i can lose my job banning somone for no reason.

not if i explane it was my foult here ill cous ban me for 10 mins then its over

Lethal_Rise
im a mod and its my job to threten others so they will behave if you don't threaten ppl, then wtf is this??^

diabloman
not if i explane it was my foult here ill cous ban me for 10 mins then its over you havent used any profanity or nothing so i cant bann you.

He-guy88
ASS their ban me for 10 mins and just get it over with

Lethal_Rise
ASS their ban me for 10 mins and just get it over with laughing

diabloman
ASS their ban me for 10 mins and just get it over with watch it there or your ass is gone.

He-guy88
watch it there or your ass is gone.

dude i just did that to get u to ban me for 10 mins so do it u said u would and thats not keeping ur promis aint that aginst the rules??

Lethal_Rise
watch it there or your ass is gone. BAN HIM ALREADY JACKASS. technically diablo, he-man, and me should all b banned for profanity, but so should half of these forums too. stick out tongue

diabloman
dude i just did that to get u to ban me for 10 mins so do it u said u would and thats not keeping ur promis aint that aginst the rules?? like i said before i give others a warning

He-guy88
like i said before i give others a warning

3 right well one down heres two

damn

diabloman
BAN HIM ALREADY JACKASS. technically diablo, he-man, and me should all b banned for profanity, but so should half of these forums too. stick out tongue im sending the director of killermoves to bann your for ever for saying that to me. you will see when he gets this message your ass is gone. nice knowing you

He-guy88
heres three shit

Lethal_Rise
ooh, icalled you a jackass. ahve you seen what people have saaid to other people lately. I'm princess pony compared to other people. if u were a mod, you wouldn't have to report me, u could jus ban me.

diabloman
heres three shit i sent the director of killermovies to bann you as well. hes probably asleep. when he gets this your ass is gone for good. take care pall

diabloman
ooh, icalled you a jackass. ahve you seen what people have saaid to other people lately. I'm princess pony compared to other people. if u were a mod, you wouldn't have to report me, u could jus ban me. im not a full mod yet. im still in training the mods are watching me of how im doing. so i cant bann you yet myself

Sixth_Winged
Director of killermovies...

OMG! eek!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAH
AWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMGROLFMAOLOLLOLLOL!!!

hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hystericalhysterical

Lethal_Rise
i sent the director of killermovies to bann you as well. hes probably asleep. when he gets this your ass is gone for good. take care pall trust me man, even if we go down, you're coming with us, cuz he's getting a copy of this thread.

Lethal_Rise
im not a full mod yet. im still in training the mods are watching me of how im doing. so i cant bann you yet myself nice coverup for your fake mod power. you're still a n00b, you have no power!!!

He-guy88
i sent the director of killermovies to bann you as well. hes probably asleep. when he gets this your ass is gone for good. take care pall

kool u can consider your self reported to buddy

diabloman
trust me man, even if we go down, you're coming with us, cuz he's getting a copy of this thread. im not going down. i havent said any insults to you guys

Lethal_Rise
wow, diablo's like my tattletale sister who runs to our parents to solve our problems. get real man.

Sixth_Winged
Watch it guys mad, you don't know what powers the DIRECTOR of Killermovies has over the admins? laughing

Lethal_Rise
Watch it guys mad, you don't know what powers the director of Killermovies has over the admins? I'm perfectly fine. even if i get banned, this n00b is going down with me.

diabloman
well guys my moderating shift its over good night and behave yourselves. moderator wolverine88888 is taking my place when i leave right now. you will see tomorrow that you cant come back on. have a good life

Lethal_Rise
well guys my moderating shift its over good night and behave yourselves. moderator wolverine88888 is taking my place when i leave right now. you will see tomorrow that you cant come back on. have a good life we'll just do that smile

Sixth_Winged
There is no such thing as the director of KMC though laughing

And seriously, pretending to be a mod then threatening other members with Mod priviledges is enough to earn him a ban or at least a warning on most forums. Anyway, don't take him seriously, i'm pretty sure he knows it and acts for comic relief.......which is working.

Lethal_Rise
There is no such thing as the director of KMC though laughing

And seriously, pretending to be a mod then threatening other members with Mod priviledges is enough to earn him a ban or at least a warning here. this guy is still hilarious IMO, but he should have given up hours ago. Still admire his persistence, it takes a real man to act like a child.

Lethal_Rise
well that's all for tonight folks...I'll be in vegas for a while, so don't worry about missing me. Thank you for your time and good night *announcer* LADIES AND GENTLEMENN...LETHAL_RISE *burst of applause* *bows*

He-guy88
well that's all for tonight folks...I'll be in vegas for a while, so don't worry about missing me. Thank you for your time and good night *announcer* LADIES AND GENTLEMENN...LETHAL_RISE *burst of applause* *bows*

good night man

Storm
Will the real moderator please rise?

diabloman, you' re assured a seat and will get even more than you' ve bargained for. I' ll let you experience the consequence of one of the responsibilities that goes together with moderating personally.

DigiMark007
i threnten who ever the hell i want. im a mod and if you dont like it then get out.

He got a couple-day ban for past warnings as well as impersonating a Mod on this thread. It was news to me, but it was probably the appropriate action.

Anyway, closed.

Tron
Wow, the things that happen while I'm away... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.