Who Has the Biggest Jobber Aura?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
I got this idea from the biggest jobber thread.

Who in the Marvel/Dc Universe has the biggest jobber aura?

branhole
superman definately, and im glad i could give others ideas.

Avalonofthewind
It's a toss up between Superman, Thanos, Wolverine, and Batman.

I'd give a slight edge to Bats though seeing as he has NO POWERS.

Soujaboy
Captain America

Wolverine

Superman

Hulk

Soujaboy
Oh, yea I forgot about Batgod

Skeets
Superman's up there it's between him and bats.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Oh, yea I forgot about Batgod

Yes, because ALL 6 foot+ men should be doing flips off buildings in a cape and be unseen!

branhole
im watching seinfeld and jerry hates it when you make fun of superman.

Avalonofthewind
Seinfeld has a jobber aura.

jinzin
SQUIRREL GIRL!

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by jinzin
SQUIRREL GIRL! HEYYLLL YEAH!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
It's a toss up between Superman, Thanos, Wolverine, and Batman.

I'd give a slight edge to Bats though seeing as he has NO POWERS. Ditto

Apolloknight
Batman (BATKICK)

Superman (he can do, ANYTHING)

Karate Kid (WTF tangled with pre-crises superboy)

Dinalfos
Juggernaut.

UniOmni
First comes Superman.....Its bad, because sometimes, he beats people he shouldn't. Plus at times, renders teammates ineffective.

Batman is next. bullets job to the guy. and this is hard for me to say, since he's my favorite character in comics. Plus when Batman is around, everybody gets a lil dumber.

Wolverine....He goes up against people he shouldn't, but he doesn't beat them. Thats why he's number three, and Superman is numero uno.

Cap America........Just cause he represents the American way, doesn't mean he should net wins over everything. If he wasn't depowered, then it wouldn't be so bad. But since he's not the same tank tossing cap from 30 years ago, his feats for today look really bad.

Thanos....I don't like him. that is all.

Soujaboy
wgo jobs to juggernaut?

Big Sexy
Thor, he has all this magic and half the time he decides to just swing the damn hammer.

Templares
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thor, he has all this magic and half the time he decides to just swing the damn hammer.

Is that really jobbing in Thor's part? Its the Avengers aura/ writer's PIS and NOT Thor's jobbing aura that makes him forget half his known powers.

1. Joker - the worst example of the "im weak but i can take you down" syndrome.
2. Deathstroke - the second worst example of the "im weak but i can take you down" syndrome.
3. BatGOD/Owlman - another example of the "im weak but i can take you down" syndrome.
4. Captain America - similar to above but less abrasive.
5. Superman - the star

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Templares
Is that really jobbing in Thor's part? Its the Avengers aura/ writer's PIS and NOT Thor's jobbing aura that makes him forget half his known powers.

1. Joker - the worst example of the "im weak but i can take you down" syndrome.
2. Deathstroke - the second worst example of the "im weak but i can take you down" syndrome.
3. BatGOD/Owlman - another example of the "im weak but i can take you down" syndrome.
4. Captain America - similar to above but less abrasive.
5. Superman - the star True

cheap cabbage
Darkseid.

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke

Grimm22
1. A poorly written Wolverine

2. A poorly written Captain America

3. A poorly written Batman

4. Karate Kid (Seriously, PC Superboy?!?)

5. Jubilee stick out tongue

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Captain America

Wolverine

Superman

Hulk
uh how does hulk
add in juggs cause hes practically a retarted train with fists an hes won a fight before(watup souja been gettin bigger)

Validus
Guys like Superman and Thanos have jobber auras but I can buy it easier since they are pretty powerful in their own right. It's the street level guys doing crazy stuff that bothers me.

Batman has enough trouble with his own rogues gallery yet he can solo White Martians and Doomsday clones? No, that doesn't work for me.

I see people mentioning Karate Kid but the difference with him is that he's never once had a problem with a human level opponent. He's consistent in his performances. If he's fighting Daxamites in this issue, he's fighting Flashes in the next and the Fatal Five in the next and so on. Not going from The Flash to Nightwing like Deathstroke does.

UniOmni
I can see what you mean Vally.

Rick/Genis
I thought that to be a jobber meant that you're ridiculously powerful but you get beaten easily... could be wrong.

If that's the case.... GODZILLA JOBS WHENEVER HE LOSES!!!! He's so powerful!

Soljer
Rick, I think you have it backwards, isn't a Jobber Aura when you are ridiculously under-powered compared to the tasks you are pulling off? Like other's have said - Wolverine and Batman.

Jobber aura's are really a fan-driven thing. People want to see their favorite characters pulling out a win when they REALLY shouldn't.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight jobs...a lot, but if you actually look at their power levels and feats, good lord their almost impossible to beat.

Superboy Prime
IMO Batman has the biggest Jobber Aura out there.

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
Guys like Superman and Thanos have jobber auras but I can buy it easier since they are pretty powerful in their own right. It's the street level guys doing crazy stuff that bothers me.

Batman has enough trouble with his own rogues gallery yet he can solo White Martians and Doomsday clones? No, that doesn't work for me.

I see people mentioning Karate Kid but the difference with him is that he's never once had a problem with a human level opponent. He's consistent in his performances. If he's fighting Daxamites in this issue, he's fighting Flashes in the next and the Fatal Five in the next and so on. Not going from The Flash to Nightwing like Deathstroke does.
Val also has that whole "Super Karate" thing and "amping his chi" thing going for him. These two qualities allow him to fight top-tier characters without people screaming PIS, unlike the likes of Cap, Bats, and Slade.

MR.Grum
1.Chuck Norris 2.Jacky Chan 3.batman 4.wolverine 5.Yugi Moto smile

Skeets
jockey

Tassadar
1) Batman
2) Superman
3) Wolverine
4) Spiderman
5) Captain America
7) Thanos
8) The Saint of Killers
9) The Punisher
10) Daredevil (He beat a buch of the Avengers once, just cuz he was angry at Black Widow)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.