Juggernaut vs. Holocaust... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Juggernaut vs. Holocaust

This is NOT classic Juggs, it's the current, weaker Juggernaut. Both character are fighting as they would in a comic. Who wins... ?

nimrod009
I think Holocaust takes this then. Classic Jugs would be another matter.

juggernaut66666
current juggernaut is just as invulnerable and strong as classic if you read new excalibur1-7 you will see

nimrod009
Thread starter did state WEAKER Juggernaut, so was assuming he was referring to the recently heavily depowered Juggernaut.

In which case he more than likely loses, because Holocaust can physically beat him down.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nimrod009
Thread starter did state WEAKER Juggernaut, so was assuming he was referring to the recently heavily depowered Juggernaut.

In which case he more than likely loses, because Holocaust can physically beat him down.
i understand that depowerd would lose but it says current

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
current juggernaut is just as invulnerable and strong as classic if you read new excalibur1-7 you will see I have read those issues, and you're right, he does seem to be heading back towards his classic levels. But IMO, he's not there yet and still has a ways to go.

Lethal_Rise
Holocaust could, and has give juggernaut the ass beating of his life.

ThePittman

ExodusCloak
Holocaust is no push over either, without the Cyttorak(His mystical armour) protecting him anymore, I believe Juggs is going to get his butt handed to him.

Lethal_Rise
it's juggs fault he lost his power. idiot thinks he can beat his creator. idiot.

complexbrother
Holocaust wins

Lethal_Rise
anyone who fights juggernaut either gets uber-stomped or drops jugg like a rock.

branhole
actully samsquanch has made juggs face look like hamburger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.