Superman Blue vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
Who wins?? I here they are both virtually limitless in power

UniOmni
Surfer for the fact that he's been doing it longer.

Juntai
Energy Superman is nothing to be triffled with though, he was battling king angels and celestial-level beings and stuff, lol.

Soleran
Originally posted by MattDay
Who wins?? I here they are both virtually limitless in power

Yes however how is Superman going to shut off SS power cosmic? When SS was fighting Asmodel and celestial level beings he was absorbing tons of energy around him, SS can cut him off from that power.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
Energy Superman is nothing to be triffled with though, he was battling king angels and celestial-level beings and stuff, lol.

He wrestled with Asmodel. He didn't fight the guy who took over heaven.
And Thor blasted a hole in Exitar, top 3 of the celestial host.

But i will admit, feats in and of themselves that are impressive.

Accel
I'd give the edge to Surfer due to his experience with his power and speed.

Skeets
This has been done with some great debating going too.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
He wrestled with Asmodel. He didn't fight the guy who took over heaven.
And Thor blasted a hole in Exitar, top 3 of the celestial host.

But i will admit, feats in and of themselves that are impressive. What do you mean? Asmodel is the one who attacked Heaven in Paradise lost.

UniOmni
I know it was asmodel. But he didn't actually FIGHT superman. All he did was push forward, and shout "yield!!" Superman screams "never", and thats that. A fight would be where he actually uses abilities, etc. Other than heavens light, which Superman was immune to(surprised?) and the grappling thing.....What fighting did you see done by asmodel?
The feat was that he survived his touch, while MM was burning from it.....MM gets no love from DC huh?

Juntai
I know it was asmodel. But he didn't actually FIGHT superman. All he did was push forward, and shout "yield!!" Superman screams "never", and thats that. A fight would be where he actually uses abilities, etc. Other than heavens light, which Superman was immune to(surprised?) and the grappling thing.....What fighting did you see done by asmodel?
The feat was that he survived his touch, while MM was burning from it.....MM gets no love from DC huh? MM had the best showing against full powered SBP.

UniOmni
yeah he did. But it contradicted a few low showings. Like MM can't phase through hv. All SBP should've done was choke MM. We know he can't handle that............

Juntai
yeah he did. But it contradicted a few low showings. Like MM can't phase through hv. All SBP should've done was choke MM. We know he can't handle that............ lmao, that was just jobbing to Supergirl, and he just all of the big DC heros, holds back severely until he knows the situation and how best to deal with it. He's got like a mini coming though... but I fear most of the DC characters are getting reset again. If that's right, we may have to judge DC such as "Pre-COIE" and "Pre-IC"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.