Thanos vs Firelord & Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Can the two heralds bring down mad Titan?

They have the option of calling on Surfer if they're struggling.

Big Sexy
no

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Big Sexy
no Co-signed. They'd be lucky to beat Thanos even with Surfer's help.

Thanos_6383
No

The Fake Macoy
Thanos will crush them like insects.

Mr. Universe
They wouldnt scratch Thanos.

Soljer
So, as another said "They'd be lucky even with the Surfer's help,"

How about Terrax, Firelord, and the Surfer?

If not, what if we throw in the destroyer? :-)

branhole
i dont know about with desrtoyer but without him they sure as hell aint doing anything.

Grimm22
Terrax's only known feat pretty much is accidentily killing Dr. Doom while fighting the Silver Surfer. stick out tongue

Of course, it only destroyed Doom's body, as his mind was transfered to the body of some guy standing by and yada yada yada...

Point is that Thanos trashes these guys considering they are the weakest heralds wink

Mider
are you sure thats his only known feat didnt he levitate the entire island of manhatten, the guy aint a chump, and i guess thanos would still win didnt he already beat all of them combined?

branhole
they are weak. how strong is fallen one?

branhole
i thought that was tyrant.

Skeets
Originally posted by branhole
they are weak. how strong is fallen one?
No one knows yet.......erm

branhole
huncules also lifted theisland on pure strength alone.

branhole
i heard he fought thanos.

Skeets
and got beat easily now he's Thanos's lackey.......

branhole
is fallen one weaker than ss.

roughrider
Firelord possesses only half the power the Surfer has. He and Terrax together - forget about it.
Chances are only a bit better if Surfer joins in.

branhole
they lose bad.

nimrod009
Jeez, Thanos is taking this too easily.

How's about if the team get Gladiator?

So it's the 3 heralds, Firelord, Terrax and Surfer...and Gladiator (possible former herald).

I think the four of them would hand Thanos his ass, how can he handle that kind of speed coming at him from 4 angles?

Thanos_6383
We go from 2 heralds to 4 now....Hell,lets throw in Asgardian Destroyer laughing

golem370
The only two heralds that would give Thanos a fight other then maybe Kryptonian & Destroyer would be Silver Surfer & Morg at full strength

Rols
Geez, I know Thanos is pretty powerfull but people gives him to much credit. Thanos and SS is my fav. cha. but the way people talk about him in this forum is uber and does'nt make a good story for a comic. At least thats what i think.

bigbran
Terrax... alone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.