Namor vs superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
No prep takes place in newyork who wins

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
No prep takes place in newyork who wins

i cant be sure i think namor has a real good chance cause aquaman took on superboy before he dident do to bad

A.J
I think it wil be a good fight but im not that sure who would win.

Lucid Lui
IMO, Namor wins...

Validus
Namor takes a majority.

Juntai
Originally posted by He-guy88
i cant be sure i think namor has a real good chance cause aquaman took on superboy before he dident do to bad You mean, a decade ago, when Superboy was new?

If Superboy doesn't use any of his exotic powers, Namor would take that, through skill, experience...
If Superboy unleashed the tk and heat vision, I don't see Namor having too much of chance.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean, a decade ago, when Superboy was new?

yeah

He-guy88
i say namor

He-guy88
You mean, a decade ago, when Superboy was new?

If Superboy doesn't use any of his exotic powers, Namor would take that, through skill, experience...
If Superboy unleashed the tk and heat vision, I don't see Namor having too much of chance.

also weather he was new or not he was sups clone and had not only the same powers but more

Juntai
also weather he was new or not he was sups clone and had not only the same powers but more Not back then he didn't. He didn't have any of Superman's powers, and barely had control of his TK. Plus he was a rookie and made a lot of rookie mistakes.

Superboy Prime
Actually back then he didn't really have any of Supes powers. Everything he had then came from his TK.

Edit: Er...Juntai beat me to it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Actually back then he didn't really have any of Supes powers. Everything he had then came from his TK. wink

He-guy88
Not back then he didn't. He didn't have any of Superman's powers, and barely had control of his TK. Plus he was a rookie and made a lot of rookie mistakes.

well even still now aquaman could hold his own aginste him now with his magic hand it makes him in the lower 100 class while he might have been in the higher he still would hav had trouble and back then he could fly an heat vision

Superboy Prime
Right now even Rhino can hold his own against the kid...being a corpse n' all.

Well...maybe not.

Down with Rhino.

He-guy88

Well...maybe not.

Down with Rhino.

i ment if he were alive

He-guy88

Well...maybe not.

Down with Rhino.

also yeah he did hav powers cause i dont think the heat vision was tk

Juntai
well even still now aquaman could hold his own aginste him now with his magic hand it makes him in the lower 100 class while he might have been in the higher he still would hav had trouble and back then he could fly an heat vision That doesn't say much, Aquaman would beat Namor too.

He flew, but slower, no superspeed really to speak of.. and never had heat vision back then.

He-guy88
That doesn't say much, Aquaman would beat Namor too.

He flew, but slower, no superspeed really to speak of.. and never had heat vision back then.

yeah he did cause he used it aginst aquaman in the aquaman vs superboy comic look it up on ebay

Juntai
also yeah he did hav powers cause i dont think the heat vision was tk He didn't even get Superman's powers until recently, why can't you understand that?

He-guy88
He didn't even get Superman's powers until recently, why can't you understand that?

i dont care how long it took him to get them he still had heat vision look it up

He-guy88
i dont care how long it took him to get them he still had heat vision look it up

ill show u a pic

He-guy88
http://www.mypimpspace.com/upload/uploads4/jeAQkhtG.jpg

their u go man

TheKahn
http://www.mypimpspace.com/upload/uploads4/jeAQkhtG.jpg

their u go man

That was eye-visor made by professor Emil Hammilton that gave him Infared Vision, Microscopic Vision, Telescopic Vision, X-Ray Vision, and Heat Vision if I'm not mistaken. That was before Superboy started to demonstrate kryptionian powers.

He-guy88
ive never bumbed anythingso ah wats it mean?

Juntai
i dont care how long it took him to get them he still had heat vision look it up You're talking about Aquaman issue 3?
Superboy was giving it to Aquaman in that issue.
And Aquaman came back with an army of whales.

heat vision wasn't part of his powerset yet.

As said earlier, Superboy before his death was VASTLY more powerful than he was back then.
Aquaman might have been able to beat him still.
But that doesn't say much for Namor's cause, because Aquaman would beat Namor too.

He-guy88
i never said aquaman won i said he dident do to bad

snoopdogg
I don't see Namor winning this one. He can't take the heat.

Superboy Prime
Namor will beat rookie Supeskid senseless and then get it on with Tana and Roxy in front of him.

He-guy88
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't see Namor winning this one. He can't take the heat.

do me a favor name someone that you think can take superboy/superman thats in his class

snoopdogg
do me a favor name someone that you think can take superboy/superman thats in his class That's in whos class?

He-guy88
That's in whos class?

in supermans no higher or lower just in his class

snoopdogg
in supermans no higher or lower just in his class Silver Surfer, Genis-Vell.......

UniOmni
Aquaman beats Namor due to the telepathy. He'd be squashed in a slugfest. Namor in this scenario only takes 5/10. And thats due to Kon using tk to physically keep him out the water. HV ain't much, on his level. But if Namor gets close, he breaks the boys jaw.

He-guy88
Silver Surfer, Genis-Vell.......

u think supermans in Sliver Sufers class

Skeets
Thor........shifty

Juntai
u think supermans in Sliver Sufers class Superman is in the cosmic class.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
Aquaman beats Namor due to the telepathy. He'd be squashed in a slugfest. Namor in this scenario only takes 5/10. And thats due to Kon using tk to physically keep him out the water. HV ain't much, on his level. But if Namor gets close, he breaks the boys jaw. Breaks his jaw?

Wow that's some major sh!t right there.

He-guy88
Superman is in the cosmic class.

how

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Skeets
Thor........shifty Thor could also. But Supes beats him the majority.

Juntai
how Have you ever read Superman before?
The stuff he does is just plain insane.

snoopdogg
how juntai always delivers the goods.

He-guy88
Thor could also. But Supes beats him the majority.

so superman is a god now?

Validus
Thor is a small God from a small world. laughing out loud

TheKahn

depends on how you define "god"

Skeets
Have you ever read Superman before?
The stuff he does is just plain insane.
Same for Wolverine....... smile

Juntai
so superman is a god now? Why not? He's beaten both Thor from Marvel, and his DC counterpart.
lol.

He-guy88

well he should be more powerful then shazam then

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Same for Wolverine....... smile You ever see Wolverine disolve illusions by opening his mouth and spitting white noise at 18 terahertz?

Or punch a moon in two in one shot?

Or hold black holes?

Or push planets in orbit?

Or move so fast he boomtube teleports across the universe?

He-guy88
well he should be more powerful then shazam then

and if i recall in the kingdom come at the end it was shazam who knocked superman to the ground with one hit and saved the worled but hes better then shazaman

TheKahn
You ever see Wolverine disolve illusions by opening his mouth and spitting white noise at 18 terahertz?

Or hold black holes?

Or move so fast he boomtube teleports across the universe?

yes no expression

snoopdogg
Superman is in the cosmic class. Avalon has a scan that says he is considered a cosmic being.

Juntai
and if i recall in the kingdom come at the end it was shazam who knocked superman to the ground with one hit and saved the worled but hes better then shazaman It was Shazam's magic blasts, not Captain Marvel being more powerful. Notice when Superman was finally done, he reached over and grabbed him by the face, and Captain Marvel was basically helpless.

You'll notice Superman said he could save everyone, and stop the bomb.
But Captain marvel could stop him from doing it?

Notice that Captain marvel took the nuke and died, and notice that Supes was still standing in the blast radius?

Notice that the cover said ELSEWORLDS?

Skeets
You ever see Wolverine disolve illusions by opening his mouth and spitting white noise at 18 terahertz?

Or hold black holes?

Or move so fast he boomtube teleports across the universe? Originally posted by TheKahn
yes no expression

Juntai
Avalon has a scan that says he is considered a cosmic being. From Our Worlds at War... Brainiac if I remember right.

In the series before that, when Superman was training with Mongul and kept getting stronger and more powerful, Mongul told Superman that his powers have no limit, and he's truly infinite or something to that effect.

He-guy88
It was Shazam's magic blasts, not Captain Marvel being more powerful. Notice when Superman was finally done, he reached over and grabbed him by the face, and Captain Marvel was basically helpless.

You'll notice Superman said he could save everyone, and stop the bomb.
But Captain marvel could stop him from doing it?

Notice that Captain marvel took the nuke and died, and notice that Supes was still standing in the blast radius?

Notice that the cover said ELSEWORLDS?

notice that does not change their powers or notice all a elesworld is is a comic that shows what it the world could have been like

Juntai
notice that does not change their powers or notice all a elesworld is is a comic that shows what it the world could have been like Elseworlds is not canon material. It has no bearing on what Superman and Captain Marvel are actually capable of.
In that series the heros and villains were mostly annihilated by a nuke.
In canon DC, Supes took a nuke while standing in kryptonite, and then contained it so no blast or fallout would hurt anyone.
lol.
See the difference?

snoopdogg
From Our Worlds at War... Brainiac if I remember right.

In the series before that, when Superman was training with Mongul and kept getting stronger and more powerful, Mongul told Superman that his powers have no limit, and he's truly infinite or something to that effect. I remember reading a MOS comic and Supes was on trial for some odd reason and Ganthet(I think) said he was a important part in the universe or something to that effect.

I can't remember the issue though.

UniOmni
Superman is cosmic level, in the sense of Terrax and Morg and others being so. People that can destroy planets are normally considered cosmic class, since they can change the cosmos under their own power.
Hulk can be considered cosmic, as can Superman, WW, MM, Thor, Cap Marvel, Black Adam etc. They all squeak into the cosmic class at herald level.
Surfer alone, however, imo sets the bar for cosmic class, as Superman/Hulk do for upper tier strength.

Skeets
Supes is a Cosmic being it's that he lives on earth so people over look that fact about him.

He-guy88
well sups stands no chance aginst sliver surfer

Juntai
I remember reading a MOS comic and Supes was on trial for some odd reason and Ganthet(I think) said he was a important part in the universe or something to that effect.

I can't remember the issue though. Was a little after Our Worlds at War, he was on trial by the Linear Men, who apperently died at some point, so appeared as floating disembodied heads, and was held on trial before The Quintessence, with Spectre as a lawyr.
Steel showed up, ripping through reality in the Entropy Aegis, and yanked him out of that dimension.

They were saying he was too powerful and too influencial of a person to exist in the universe, that his mere will and passing changes the very course of time itself.

snoopdogg
Was a little after Our Worlds at War, he was on trial by the Linear Men, who apperently died at some point, so appeared as floating disembodied heads, and was held on trial before The Quintessence, with Spectre as a lawyr.
Steel showed up, ripping through reality in the Entropy Aegis, and yanked him out of that dimension.

They were saying he was too powerful and too influencial of a person to exist in the universe, that his mere will and passing changes the very course of time itself. That's it! I was kinda close.

Do you remember the issue#? I want to go dig it out and read that again.

Juntai
That's it! I was kinda close.

Do you remember the issue#? I want to go dig it out and read that again. Not offhand, but I could dig for it another time. I'm about to take a nap before work tonite tho.

UniOmni
Was a little after Our Worlds at War, he was on trial by the Linear Men, who apperently died at some point, so appeared as floating disembodied heads, and was held on trial before The Quintessence, with Spectre as a lawyr.

They were saying he was too powerful and too influencial of a person to exist in the universe, that his mere will and passing changes the very course of time itself.

Thats the cockstroking that bothers me most.......

***Rooster sounds in the background***

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thats the cockstroking that bothers me most.......

***Rooster sounds in the background***
That's not worse than the Thanos cockstroking. Pretty sure theres a genie waiting to pop out of that one.

A.J
evil face bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.