He-man vs namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
he man gets his sword, namor gets his trident thing, no prep who wins takes place in savage land.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
he man gets his sword, namor gets his trident thing, no prep who wins takes place in savage land.

do u like namor at least he-man dont kill

Grimm22
Hmm erm

I dont know much about He-Man, but I think he could probobly take this.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

I dont know much about He-Man, but I think he could probobly take this.

he man has all the power in the universe his sword grants it to him so he can summon alot of power

A.J
He has superstrength and a sword i never see him do much more.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
He has superstrength and a sword i never see him do much more.

he has unlimited strenght and durabilty

A.J
Then why was he put down by superman, with not that much effort.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Then why was he put down by superman, with not that much effort.

have u ever read that comic cause i have and thats not how it went down superman hit heman and he man hit superman not hurting either

A.J
I read it not long ago, in fact this weekend im gonna go and read it over again. for the third time.

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88

Heh, I never saw the classic cartoon.

I only saw that crappy remake big grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by Grimm22
Heh, I never saw the classic cartoon.

I only saw that crappy remake big grin

yeah that one is not a great one to go by

Robtard
Classic He-Man is as strong as he needs to be, no matter what. He picked up a frikken mountain once and threw it. New He-Man doesn't come close in power levels.

A.J
I liked the cartoon. embarrasment

what superman has moved planets a mountain is nothing

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J

he-man could to if he could fly

A.J
I doubt it. Where has he been proved to do that.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
I doubt it. Where has he been proved to do that.

he-man can summon infanit strength meaning he could move a planet now i dont know if ur makeing these treads with he-man and saying this stuff cause u dont like him or dont know much about him but he has the abilty to bring fourth infanit power

Robtard
he-man can summon infanit strength meaning he could move a planet now i dont know if ur makeing these treads with he-man and saying this stuff cause u dont like him or dont know much about him but he has the abilty to bring fourth infanit power

Exactly, he's always as strong as he needs to be for any given task. If He-Man had to tear apart the universe, he would magically be that strong to do so. Same goes for tearing Namor a new @-hole. No one can beat classic He-Man in raw strength.

A.J
Im not saying namor wins i really wasnt sure if namor thought u potentiol with flight.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly, he's always as strong as he needs to be for any given task. If He-Man had to tear apart the universe, he would magically be that strong to do so. Same goes for tearing Namor a new @-hole. No one can beat classic He-Man in raw strength.

thaank u

DigiMark007

Nah, just strength. Find me anything that proves the durability claim and I'll gladly change my mind.

I actually read a bunch of HM comics recently (some from Image, some from Mattel), and he was kind of a wimp in both of them (relatively speaking).

Still, most incarnations probably beat Namor, but I think we've been overrating HM for a while on these forums.

Oh, and I've also only seen that "He has the strength of the Elders" rather than simply "infinite strength". Again, feel free to find something that proves me wrong. So it's probably rather strong, but I think the claims of infinite are a bit exaggerated.

olympian
"Then why was he put down by superman, with not that much effort."

He wasent. Not unless you call him getting Superman down also without effort.

- - -

"Oh, and I've also only seen that "He has the strength of the Elders" rather than simply "infinite strength". Again, feel free to find something that proves me wrong. So it's probably rather strong, but I think the claims of infinite are a bit exaggerated."

Im on the same opinion. Infinite its only potentially speaking, no one actually achieves that.

Unless your abstract, or cosmic or whatever its "required". He alike some others is as strong as needed to be.

- - -

"Originally posted by A.J
I liked the cartoon.

he-man could to if he could fly"

He apperantly doesnt need to. He has already moved the moon of Eternia and trew stuff to the sun and dimensional portals.

Plus i have some comics when He-Man was published under the Marvel_Star line i belive, where with the sword he seems to levitate and stuff like that.

He-guy88
Originally posted by olympian
"Then why was he put down by superman, with not that much effort."

He wasent.

- - -

"Oh, and I've also only seen that "He has the strength of the Elders" rather than simply "infinite strength". Again, feel free to find something that proves me wrong. So it's probably rather strong, but I think the claims of infinite are a bit exaggerated."

Im on the same opinion. Infinite its only potentially speaking, no one actually achieves that.

Unless your abstract, or cosmic or whatever its "required". Hes like others strong as you need to be.

- - -

"Originally posted by A.J
I liked the cartoon.

he-man could to if he could fly"

He apperantly doesnt need to. He has already moved the moon of Eternia and trew stuff to the sun and dimensional portals.

as for only haveing strength of the elders its in all forms of comics the eleders have the powers of the cosmos so thats why he man can summon unlimited strength

Robtard
Oh, and I've also only seen that "He has the strength of the Elders" rather than simply "infinite strength". Again, feel free to find something that proves me wrong. So it's probably rather strong, but I think the claims of infinite are a bit exaggerated.

He picked up a mountain, I don't know exactly how much a mountain weighs and it would depend on it's size and mass. But I'm willing to bet it's somewhere in the billion ton range. So ya, the claim that he's as strong as he needs to be (infinite) pretty much stands true.

hulk=strength
Originally posted by A.J

pushin an liftin are 2 different things not to be compared go sqaut 400 pounds an go push 400 pounds see which one is harder

complexbrother
I'm thinking He-Man

He-guy88
Originally posted by hulk=strength
pushin an liftin are 2 different things not to be compared go sqaut 400 pounds an go push 400 pounds see which one is harder

lifting is the hardest witch heman does

Arahan
He-Man for the win smile

Rick/Genis
No way dude....... Begira.... he wins... you know.. from jungle book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.