Classic he-man v superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
Instead of debateing what happened and what will happen lets do it here.
savage land he gets his sword, no prep wink

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Instead of debateing what happened and what will happen lets do it here.
savage land he gets his sword, no prep wink

i still say he-man cause in the fight when it comes down to it his sword can chop sups in half and he will just becomen stronger then him and more durable

A.J
What thinks he can catch him supes could blast him with heat vison from the sky until hes done.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
What thinks he can catch him supes could blast him with heat vison from the sky until hes done.

no it would hit him and the more powerful the blast the more durable he-man will become

He-guy88
y do u think stronger and faster and more durable oppoents hit him like once then he rips them new buts

Robtard
Probably be no contest. If Supes stays in super speed mode He-Man will never hit him, but like I said before classic He-Man is as strong as he needs to be for any given task. So if he needs to be strong enough to withstand Supes super speed punches and his heat beams, guess what, the power of Grey Skull will pump him to meet that task. He-Man (classic) is a F'ing silly character.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably be no contest. If Supes stays in super speed mode He-Man will never hit him, but like I said before classic He-Man is as strong as he needs to be for any given task. So if he needs to be strong enough to withstand Supes super speed punches and his heat beams, guess what, the power of Grey Skull will pump him to meet that task. He-Man (classic) is a F'ing silly character.

silly maybe but stronger then h311 yes

DigiMark007
Strong enough, yes. But the same doesn't hold true for durability. Any incarnation of HM I've ever seen has been strong enough for stuff but has had durability issues.

Superman is too fast. HM has some ranged attacks with the sword, but if Supes is written to potential it shouldn't matter. Supes 8/10

He-guy88
unless this on earth it wont matter cause sups should be strong and fast but wearker then useual

DigiMark007
Originally posted by He-guy88
unless this on earth it wont matter cause sups should be strong and fast but wearker then useual

Supes doesn't run out of his yellow-sun charge instantly. If he were transported elsewhere, it wouldn't really matter for the sake of the fight.

He-guy88
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-Man#Powers_and_abilities

go to powers and abilities it tells about his powers while i can agree now that his durabilty is not as good as sups his strength will increase it a littel each time he goes up in strength

olympian
"Strong enough, yes. But the same doesn't hold true for durability. Any incarnation of HM I've ever seen has been strong enough for stuff but has had durability issues"

Everybody has durability lows. Superman has been out down by Tanks blasts and gas station explosions.

And pfffff. Battle Cat can achieve faster than light speeds. It said so in the crossover!

He-guy88
Originally posted by olympian
"Strong enough, yes. But the same doesn't hold true for durability. Any incarnation of HM I've ever seen has been strong enough for stuff but has had durability issues"

Everybody has durability lows. Superman has been out down by Tanks blasts and gas station explosions.

And pfffff. Battle Cat can achieve faster than light speeds. It said so in the crossover!

yeah by rights he-man should be able to do so also cause battel cat is powered by the same powers as he-man

MattDay
meh! superman this one, he man is good and i liked him a lot when i was younger but, superman would beat him eventually, because isn't it "almost" complete fact that superman has limitless strength because of his physiology and "hidden" abilities that have been rumoured...

He-guy88
Originally posted by MattDay
meh! superman this one, he man is good and i liked him a lot when i was younger but, superman would beat him eventually, because isn't it "almost" complete fact that superman has limitless strength because of his physiology and "hidden" abilities that have been rumoured...

so he-man can out strength superman cause he has unlimited strength so every time sups goes up in power then he-man goes up even further

Lethal_Rise
I thought he-man's sword was magic, which would kill supes.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I thought he-man's sword was magic, which would kill supes.

yep that to

magneto1992

olympian
He does have more abilities than just strenght. He has damn good fighting skills from what i recall, a magic sword that can blast, deflect, absorse and make him levitate.

Hes also displayed some superseed. Everyone remembers when in an episode he moved the hands so fast that an area of the desert sand became glass?

He-guy88
ok frist his strength over powers superman easliy secaond sence battel cat can move at superspeeds then so should he-man now as for him being half human it plainly says that makes him the strongest eterianen man now add infanit power then bam u got he-man

DigiMark007
Originally posted by He-guy88
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-Man#Powers_and_abilities

go to powers and abilities it tells about his powers while i can agree now that his durabilty is not as good as sups his strength will increase it a littel each time he goes up in strength

That's wikipedia. Which automatically means it isn't valid. You realize I could go on there right now and write that HM has the durability of a naked chicken, right? Similarly, I could go on and write that he can't be hurt by anything.

It was probably written by some fan who doesn't know a whole lot more about it than we do.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, and Supes is vulnerable to magic...but that doesn't mean that because HM possesses some magic that it's an automatic win. Thor was magic too, and we all see how that crossover went. And the instances of Supes not dying when getting hit with magical stuff aren't hard to come by.

By definition, battles in the vs. forum assume everyone is to potential. That said, He-Man can't beat someone he can't hit.

He-guy88
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That's wikipedia. Which automatically means it isn't valid. You realize I could go on there right now and write that HM has the durability of a naked chicken, right? Similarly, I could go on and write that he can't be hurt by anything.

It was probably written by some fan who doesn't know a whole lot more about it than we do.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, and Supes is vulnerable to magic...but that doesn't mean that because HM possesses some magic that it's an automatic win. Thor was magic too, and we all see how that crossover went. And the instances of Supes not dying when getting hit with magical stuff aren't hard to come by.

By definition, battles in the vs. forum assume everyone is to potential. That said, He-Man can't beat someone he can't hit.

ok but if battelcat can move at super speed then why cant He-Man they draw from the same power as for the magic all that i was saying about that is if he-man used his magic sword of power then it could cut superman in half also their is a comic of he-man vs superman crossover they hit eachother as hard as they could and it did not realy effect either of them it did how ever do some damage so imo it would be a stalmate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.