Movie Blade vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Hay look at street leveller that matches Slade in just about every category imaginable (and trumps him in terms of whippage big grin)

Oh yeah both participants get standard weaponry and the battle takes place in an 3 story abandoned warehouse with minimal lighting.

grey fox
Slade punks this loser with relative ease.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by grey fox
Slade punks this loser with relative ease. w3rd, btw, nice Kid Buu sig.

B dot Rob
I wouldn't say it's quite a curbstomp (infact I'd say Slade has the slight disadvantage). Movie Blade has shown comparable strength, speed, durability and fighting skill. He's pretty adept at creeping around at night/in the dark (in fact that's the only time he comes out to play) and is probably only slightly below Slade in terms of strategy (I mean that thing he did to that guy with the bomb in the head in Blade 2 was badass) and just as ruthless if not moreso (I mean this dude jokes about killing/torturing vamps). I'd say Slade has a lot to worry about.

Darth Martin
Hmmmmmm, blade has naturally gifted nightvision and DS has a cybernetic eye equipped with nightvision and various other visions but DS wins this. Why? Because his standard gear is one of the best shown.

Blade

Titanium Acid-Edged Sword.
2 Modified Uzis w/silver hollowpoint bullets.w/extra clips
Pistols with the same ammunition.w/extra clips
Various poky thingies.
Silver Boomerang/Shuriken throwin things.
Silver Stakes.
Knifes.
Super-Shotgun
Bulletproof Kevlar pads and vests.

Deathstroke

Promethium Power Staff
Promethium Sword
Uziw/extra clips
Machete(could be promethium?)
Laser Cutter/Pointer.
Meta-Grenades(UBER-POWERFUL)
Sniper-Rifle
Promethium Chainmail

DS has baisicilly better feats,powers,expirience,and skill(very very arguable in the skill department),and alot more intelligence than Blade.

DS 7/10. Without prep DS has a serious fight on his hands.

Darth Martin
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.