Capcom and Sonic vs SNK and Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Okay, this is a Battle Between Capcom and Sonic the Hedgehog vs SNK and Shadow the Hedgehog!! Here are the Fighters in this Battle:

Capcom
1.Ryu
2.Sonic the Hedgehog
3.Ken
4.Akuma
5.M.Bison

SNK
1.Terry Bogard
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
3.Kyo
4.Rugal
5.Geese Howard

This Battle Takes Place on Geese's Tower where they are able to Knock their Opponenets Out of His Window if they can or if they want to. It can also be One on One Fights, Team Fights, or Everyone can Fight at the same time. There are NO TRANSFORMATIONS in this Battle, so everyone Fights only in their Normal Forms and Have All of the Attacks and Abilities they have now. Choose Which Side you feel will Win this Battle on Geese's Tower and will take the Crown and Money for their Side.Enjoy!! cool smokin'

IcePunk
This thread will probably get closed.

and capcom wins

Scorpion_Master
OMG! n00bish thread! Shadow and Sonic die first cuz they are n00bs smile laughing

ninja

Reptile_Master
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
OMG! n00bish thread! Shadow and Sonic die first cuz they are n00bs smile laughing

ninja hehe don't be so mean he likes Sonic not a crime buddy smile I like both sides but in the end I think Capcom wins.

P-Geyser
Not suprising that people say Capcom wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hell's Harmony
ya i dont even know who the other one is well i might

1021kid
Originally posted by Reptile_Master
hehe don't be so mean he likes Sonic not a crime buddy smile I like both sides but in the end I think Capcom wins. yes

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by 1021kid
yes no

ninja

IcePunk
laughing out loud

Psyquis52
This all looks pretty even to me.

I want to lean towards Capcom because I'm a big fan but
I want to lean towards SNK because I'm a big fan...

Oops. I think I'm in a dilemma. It looks like I'm bias towards both sides, which makes me impartial. Shoot.

*Flips a coin*

SNK wins.

Sonic x 20
Okay, which Team would have a chance of Winning if Sonic and Shadow have a chance to use Chaos Control?

Hell's Harmony
Cool I did not know their was a supershadow

Hell's Harmony
d

SpadeKing
lol I know sonic gets murdered by shadow
but since I dont know the SNK squad that well all i remember is Kyo so im guessing tie

brainchild81
Geese and Shadow have a chance of winning their fights, but that's about it for SNK. Capcom wins.

P-Geyser
Terry has a great chance of winning for SNK as well as Geese. F**k it....leans towards SNK.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Terry is even the One that Defeated Geese Howard Alot of Times!! cool

brainchild81
I thought he only beat him in the fight where Geese fell out the Geese Tower. How many times have they fought? I thought they were 1 and 1Originally posted by P-Geyser
Terry has a great chance of winning for SNK as well as Geese. F**k it....leans towards SNK. We both only have 2 people from that side w/a chance of winning. How does SNK win? Has Shin Remy posted the SVC comic scans yet?

shin_remy
oooh yeah thanx brainchild i will post them later

Ken Masters vs Geese....

and

Akuma vs Mr Karate

brainchild81
Thanks, but how about Terry Vs Sagat instead of Akuma/Mr.Karate?

P-Geyser
Hey BC what happened to the scans that you were going to put up?

Sonic x 20
Yeah, I would Love to see the Scans as well!! I'm sure that Terry would be a Great Rival to Sagat just like Ryu is a Great Rival to Sagat!! cool cool

shin_remy
euhm i have still to post them

but its gonna be ok smile

i will do it

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Hey BC what happened to the scans that you were going to put up? Never was able to gain access to the good scanner @ my school. Remy's going to take care of the scans now though. How many times have Geese and Terry knuckled and what were the outcomes?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Never was able to gain access to the good scanner @ my school. Remy's going to take care of the scans now though. How many times have Geese and Terry knuckled and what were the outcomes?

Only once which is the original Fatal Fury storyline. They have never had the true second rematch. In Fatal Fury 3 Geese is going after the scrolls as is Terry so they never settled it.

badacyborg
Capcom wins because i don't like the way snk makes fighting games.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by badacyborg
Capcom wins because i don't like the way snk makes fighting games.

and thats a good reason? embarrasment

badacyborg
no it's not. I take it back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.