Movie Hulk vs.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
What Movie hero or villian can take down Movie Hulk?

Molecular Death by Phoniex Doesnt count.

Besides Superman, Im not sure who can, and superman is iffy.

DID YOU SEE WHERE HULK THREW THAT TANK, A 68 TON TANK ABOUT A MILE.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Apolloknight

i dont have a clue theres no one who cud

He-guy88

did u see were the bullet hit supermans eye retna and crushed as soon as it hit or when lex fired the heavy artilry gun it was attached to the roof of the buliding u know the guns that people put on tanks or the part were he catches the plain

but anyways i say i could beat hulk my power is to turn rage into happy go lucky feelings big grin

Darth Martin
No one could.

batdude123
No one could; BULLSH*T. Christopher Reeves Superman was the epitome of Pre-Crisis Superman personified on the silver screen. He would mop the floor with movie Hulk 10/10.

Darth Martin
Wat were his best feats i only saw 1 and 2. I suppose he could reverse time and keep im from being born or exposed to gamma radiation.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wat were his best feats i only saw 1 and 2. I suppose he could reverse time and keep im from being born or exposed to gamma radiation.

There's that, and also he was inventing powers (just like PC Superman was doing) like throwing that cellophane "S" and trapping Zod in it. He also moved the moon out of its gravitational force field. He also moved past the speed of light along with many other things. Come on, movie Hulk had trouble dismantling a tank for crying out loud. How do you think he would be able to handle somebody like Chris Reeves Superman?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
There's that, and also he was inventing powers (just like PC Superman was doing) like throwing that cellophane "S" and trapping Zod in it. He also moved the moon out of its gravitational force field. He also moved past the speed of light along with many other things. Come on, movie Hulk had trouble dismantling a tank for crying out loud. How do you think he would be able to handle somebody like Chris Reeves Superman?

You just reminded me of why i despise superman.

ExtraMision5555

as much as i hate superman sometmies

superman could probably take that same tank

and throw it 680 miles

and smoke a cigarette.

and not get zephyr.

i mean cancer.

badabing
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Movie Superman lifted the San Andreas fault and stopped the earthquake, tossed every nuclear missile into the sun and defeated Zod, Ursa and Non.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by badabing
Movie Superman lifted the San Andreas fault and stopped the earthquake, tossed every nuclear missile into the sun and defeated Zod, Ursa and Non.

*begins thinking of a superman spite topic*

Robtard
Originally posted by batdude123

Yep.... If he could come up with brick laying vision on a moments notice, he could come up with anti-Hulk vision. I seriously hope the new Superman movie doesn't have any of that clownish writing the Reeves movies did.

That reminds me of a joke....

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

badabing
*begins thinking of a superman spite topic*
I added that because I saw your previous post on this thread. devil

Soljer
Originally posted by Robtard
Yep.... If he could come up with brick laying vision on a moments notice, he could come up with anti-Hulk vision. I seriously hope the new Superman movie doesn't have any of that clownish writing the Reeves movies did.

That reminds me of a joke....

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Someone who is both alive and wasn't a paraplegic?

ExtraMision5555
rofl but i feel bad now

jasononline
Movie Superman rebuilt a section in the Great Wall of China with his masonry vision. Come on, how can the hulk take that? :P

But seriously, Supes would own Hulk.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jasononline
Movie Superman rebuilt the a section in the Great Wall of China with his masonry vision. Come on, how can the hulk take that? :P

But seriously, Supes would own Hulk.

ROFL

OK Lets give hulk an advantage here, umm, lets give him the "Movie" Infinity Gauntlet. Even tho its not in movies yet.

What does superman got now huh?

Wait, I forgot "Super Anit-Infinity Gauntlet Vision"

Robtard
Originally posted by Soljer

Even though you are technically correct.... The punch line is 'Christopher Walken' .

Soljer
Haha, I feel like a terrible person for laughing at that, but it's all good.

Oh, and out of curiosity, I look at your location...do you actually practice Muay Thai? I've wanted to find some place for so long, but it seems the "sensationalization" of it all has produced quite a few 'McDojo's,' I have a bit of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and American Boxing under my belt, but I really need to work on my footwork and kicks if I'm ever gonna go anywhere in (Even amateur) MMA.

Robtard
Haha, I feel like a terrible person for laughing at that, but it's all good.

Oh, and out of curiosity, I look at your location...do you actually practice Muay Thai? I've wanted to find some place for so long, but it seems the "sensationalization" of it all has produced quite a few 'McDojo's,' I have a bit of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and American Boxing under my belt, but I really need to work on my footwork and kicks if I'm ever gonna go anywhere in (Even amateur) MMA.

No, Muy Thai Island is a fictional place from that monstrosity of a Jeane Claude Van Dame movie 'The Quest'. Sorry I can be of zero help.

Did you happen to watch UFC60? Royce Gracie got his ass beaten, sad really.

ExtraMision5555
No, Muy Thai Island is a fictional place from that monstrosity of a Jeane Claude Van Dame movie 'The Quest'. Sorry I can be of zero help.

yeah, graci got owned

matt hughes smile

i like graci tho
sad, but funny too

Soljer
Eh, as far as UFC 60 goes...I wanted to see the old man pull a win, but I doubted it. Hughes is in PRIME physical condition. He's pretty damn close to the "peak human," we always go on about on these forums. He had his standing game good years ago, and got his ground game tight more recently. Gracie is a great fighter, but there was little to no contest. Sad....

Hughes even caught him in an early submission, (the paintbrush/keylock/bent armbar if I remember correctly?) and claimed he heard some popping, but, of course, Gracie wouldn't submit.

I do think them calling the fight was a bit unjustified, though. Hughes took Gracies back. He scored seventeen consecutive punches to Gracie's head. True...he had domination, but Gracie didn't even look phased after the 17 punches. Gah, they should have kept it going, TKO my ass.

Lethal_Rise
*begins thinking of a superman spite topic* will make a spite thread too.

batdude123

no expression Not cool.

Soljer
Hey, I get singled out? What about Christopher Walken? That was pretty ****ed up, as well! :-P

Comicbook_kid
There are several movie heroes and villains that could take down the movie Hulk...and by "movie heroes and villains", I assume you mean "comicbook-movie" heroes and villains....

1. Supergirl from "Supergirl"

2. Dr. Strange from "Dr. Strange"

3. Zod, Ursa, and Non from "Superman II"

4. Juggernaut from "X-Men 3 : The Last Stand"

5. Nuclear Man from "Superman IV : The Quest for Peace"

6. Ghost Rider from the upcoming film "Ghost Rider"

7. Professor Xavier from the "X-Men" trilogy

8. Magneto from the "X-Men" trilogy

9. and maybe.....Dr. Doom from "Fantastic Four"

These are just a few, I'm sure I may have overlooked some....

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
There are several movie heroes and villains that could take down the movie Hulk...and by "movie heroes and villains", I assume you mean "comicbook-movie" heroes and villains....

1. Supergirl from "Supergirl"

2. Dr. Strange from "Dr. Strange"

3. Zod, Ursa, and Non from "Superman II"

4. Juggernaut from "X-Men 3 : The Last Stand"

5. Nuclear Man from "Superman IV : The Quest for Peace"

6. Ghost Rider from the upcoming film "Ghost Rider"

7. Professor Xavier from the "X-Men" trilogy

8. Magneto from the "X-Men" trilogy

9. and maybe.....Dr. Doom from "Fantastic Four"

These are just a few, I'm sure I may have overlooked some....

Yeah.... Superman. wink

MrHeavySilence
Flash from the TV Series in the 1990s could make villains faint by playing the guitar at high-speeds.

bitca730
I'd like to see the Superman Returns version take on Hulk...after seeing more clips other than that boring as all hell teaser a few months ago, I'm actually kinda interested in the new one...that would be a pretty RAD vs movie...

branhole

i watched it and i was very dissapointed but he did almost get his arm broken and he didnt tap.

He-guy88
Originally posted by bitca730
I'd like to see the Superman Returns version take on Hulk...after seeing more clips other than that boring as all hell teaser a few months ago, I'm actually kinda interested in the new one...that would be a pretty RAD vs movie...

yeah thier not makeing sups to tough their sticking what hes like so even for me the man who hates sups more then anything might like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.