Maximum Phonexis, Magneto and Apocalypse VR Flash, Superman and wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
After been enemiges the 3 marvels decide finaly be friends, so all of them go to the interdimensional Mary goes around, but the 3 JLU members are there first........who will go first in this insane battle?

Darth Martin
DC

magneto1992
OK then but why did you vote for the other one

batdude123
You put Phoenix on the Marvel side? SPITE THREAD.

magneto1992
Dont you read they all become friends thats the Y they are all going to the Mary goes around

magneto1992
cmon some one answer to this one

magneto1992
I am getting tiered of waiting

Darth Martin
I didn't vote 4 the other side, **** I didn't even vote at all. Marvel gets speedblitzed. Unless, Marvel knows theire coming.

magneto1992
No but they see them for behind
Phoenix can explode Flash like in the Movie he explode the professor, Wonder Woman get Raped By Apocalypse and Magneto Fight Superman which will die because magneto can just take the his brain out of his body laughing Happy Dance rock

Darth Martin
Pheonix doesn't have the reflexes to stop flash with telekinesis. Telepathy might work. Replace Hal Jordan with WW and u would have a better fight.

magneto1992
Dude I want marvel to win and I am already do that with the threath :Poll: JLA Vrs Hulk, Magneto, Doom, Human Torch, Apocalypse, Phonexis, and Profesor Xavier
by magneto1992
SO come join us and give your opinon

Darth Martin
Me and everyone else knows u want marvel 2 win. U haven't been havinbg your wayb in all of the other threads so u created this one. I say marvel takes this 6/10, bvut if u replaced WW with Hal or a GL that could be a different story.

magneto1992
Yeah that changes everything, and don't get me wrong, JLA and Marvel Villains are the best and I like both But i Will like to know who is better in different rounds thats the Y I made them fight. And of course Think Marvel is a little more powerful, I mean they got Magneto, Doom, Hulk, The Phoenix

Darth Martin
Marvel takes this fight. But I think DC would win an all-out war with Marvel.

magneto1992
Are you crazy one thing is betting this guys but Dc beating Marvel No way with so many good villians I mean exept for flash who can take magneto or doom, even the Hulk, I mean thour, wolverine, the phonexis, Magnetos army, Humans torch Super Nova, Franlin Richards, full armies of mutants, sentinels, Venom, Carnage, Storm, Professor with the Cerbro (I mean if he focus too much in Kriptonians he can kill Superman), Scarlet Which, Shadow King, the power of the four, Dc Have great super Heroes but Marvel Has just too many and Villians too
I mean Without offense who the hell exept for the JLU has a team of heroes or villians?

He-guy88
Originally posted by magneto1992
Are you crazy one thing is betting this guys but Dc beating Marvel No way with so many good villians I mean exept for flash who can take magneto or doom, even the Hulk, I mean thour, wolverine, the phonexis, Magnetos army, Humans torch Super Nova, Franlin Richards, full armies of mutants, sentinels, Venom, Carnage, Storm, Professor with the Cerbro (I mean if he focus too much in Kriptonians he can kill Superman), Scarlet Which, Shadow King, the power of the four, Dc Have great super Heroes but Marvel Has just too many and Villians too
I mean Without offense who the hell exept for the JLU has a team of heroes or villians?

gl could take mags doom hulk thor and wlove y??

magneto1992
Yeah but the Phenix will explode him before that, then every on die because of Magneto, and even Flah can take this much, Eventually someone will kill him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.