Gambit vs Multiple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
They start about 20 ft. apart. Who wins?

Darth Martin
MM easily 10/10.

magneto1992
Yep just think an army bersus gamblit

He-guy88
y dont gambit just super charg the entire ground in front of him and kill all of them

ExtraMision5555
mm? really?

ide say gambit

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel

Omega Level?

He-guy88
if anything he kills mm and him self by superchargeing the whole ground to nuclear explosion status

Grimm22
Multiple Man dosent even bother fighting a loser like Gambit big grin

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22
Multiple Man dosent even bother fighting a loser like Gambit big grin

no expression i ah,,,

joke

willRules
Multiple Man wins 8/10 IMO

Brutacus
gambit wins, he's omega lvl.

Black Adam
current Gambit farts poison gas.

END OF MATCH!!!

Big Sexy
edit

The Pict
whats so omega about kim? he charges stuff up and they explode

He-guy88
Originally posted by The Pict
whats so omega about kim? he charges stuff up and they explode

at omega lv he could rip holes in the universe

Big Sexy
Originally posted by The Pict
whats so omega about kim? he charges stuff up and they explode When he was omega he could charge molecules without even touching you. Imagine a guy that could make you explode twenty feet away fromyou.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Big Sexy
When he was omega he could charge molecules without even touching you. Imagine a guy that could make you explode twenty feet away fromyou.

yep any molecules

Black Adam
Originally posted by Black Adam
current Gambit farts poison gas.

END OF MATCH!!!

the same can be said about me laughing

sorry Had to do it before someone else made the obvious joke embarrasment

Blair Wind
Gambit cant do anything at omega level thanks to Sinister screwing with his mind. He took the portion of his brain that could do that and kinda messed with it.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Gambit cant do anything at omega level thanks to Sinister screwing with his mind. He took the portion of his brain that could do that and kinda messed with it.
no thats how he got to omega lv

TheKahn
Originally posted by Accel

I'd say Gambit wins a majority under these conditions. At 20 feet away I don't think Jamie's Olympic level agility would enable him to avoid the blast radius of a full power attack by Gambit (I assume Gambit would charge up the cards to their maximum and throw more than one). Also any dupes Jamie managed to make in moments before the cards hit would simply be caught in the blast themselves as I don't think they'd have enough time to get out of range. Still Jamie might duck in the right direction and Gambit might be off just enough to give Jamie a shot to win. Gambit 7/10.

Blair Wind
Thats also the reason he cant do it anymore. You dont become omega level, your born that way. Was he ever even confirmed as omega? And besides that was an alternate future were he called himself New Sun. In this timeline, Sinister messing with his mind makes him NOT able to do that. Sorta like why Cyke cant control his beams (his brains messed up)

Big Sexy
Thats also the reason he cant do it anymore. You dont become omega level, your born that way. Was he ever even confirmed as omega? And besides that was an alternate future were he called himself New Sun. In this timeline, Sinister messing with his mind makes him NOT able to do that. Sorta like why Cyke cant control his beams (his brains messed up) Actually I think he was. I remember reading that at first gambit had sinister tune out his powers years earlier because of lack of control. Regular gambit was the result.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd say Gambit wins a majority under these conditions. At 20 feet away I don't think Jamie's Olympic level agility would enable him to avoid the blast radius of a full power attack by Gambit (I assume Gambit would charge up the cards to their maximum and throw more than one). Also any dupes Jamie managed to make in moments before the cards hit would simply be caught in the blast themselves as I don't think they'd have enough time to get out of range. Still Jamie might duck in the right direction and Gambit might be off just enough to give Jamie a shot to win. Gambit 7/10.

I think MM can create a multitude of dupes before gambit can fully charge all his cards (and Im assuming you dont mean just some cards, you mean all out attack, a few cards here and there arnt gonna do much, everyones taking a few and just hit the ground still conscious)

courtesy of yourself
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/9939/multipleman10gd.th.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8126/multipleman22je.th.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/558/multipleman38bi.th.jpg

Tallis
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually I think he was. I remember reading that at first gambit had sinister tune out his powers years earlier because of lack of control. Regular gambit was the result.

And then when New Sun showed up he got sinister to reawaken his powers returning him into his full power.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tallis
And then when New Sun showed up he got sinister to reawaken his powers returning him into his full power.

Then why is he still in his normal levels?

Tallis
Then why is he still in his normal levels?

Because he burned out all of his powers fighting new Sun. It was then that sage reawakened his powers but made sure the where at the normal levels so he would'nt burn out again.

But if where talking about current Black Gambit then he can just turn the air to poison and kill MM

bitca730
"His power's true potential, though permanently excised now, is to control all manner of kinetic energy, allowing him to fire energy blasts, defy gravity and effectively exist as energy, thus making him an Omega at this power level."

...therefor regular Gambit pre-Horseman, no longer has the potential ever to be a New Son version of himself or Omega lvl... I still think he has a chance to win, but Madrox for the majority...

He-guy88
I think MM can create a multitude of dupes before gambit can fully charge all his cards (and Im assuming you dont mean just some cards, you mean all out attack, a few cards here and there arnt gonna do much, everyones taking a few and just hit the ground still conscious)

courtesy of yourself

wats with people saying he aint good he throws cards thats not all he can sc the ground so mm only makes more of him self and is a better fighter but wat good does that do u when ur opponent sc's the ground under and around u?

Tallis
Originally posted by bitca730
"His power's true potential, though permanently excised now, is to control all manner of kinetic energy, allowing him to fire energy blasts, defy gravity and effectively exist as energy, thus making him an Omega at this power level."

...therefor regular Gambit pre-Horseman, no longer has the potential ever to be a New Son version of himself or Omega lvl... I still think he has a chance to win, but Madrox for the majority...

don't believe everything you read on wikipedia stick out tongue

TheKahn

courtesy of yourself

Actually those where courtesy of Black Adam (credit goes to him for the scans). Now if all Gambit has at his disposal was physical attacks then he's be several degrees of screwed fighting Multiple Man. However, given the explosive nature of Gambit's cards, I think they'd be enough to take MM down. The reason being that while the initial concussive shock from the cards exploding would perhaps create duplicates (and I agree that Jamie might indeed have time to create several dupes prior to the attack), the following heat and pressure would be enough, imo, to kill Jamie and all the surrounding dupes.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tallis

But if where talking about current Black Gambit then he can just turn the air to poison and kill MM

Black Gambit??? confused

Big Sexy
Gambit as death

Tallis
Black Gambit??? confused

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a8/Xmen185.jpg/367px-Xmen185.jpg

He-guy88
y's every call him a trator he started out as a bad guy at leas a thef

Grimm22
Jeese why would Apocolypse waste his time on making Gambit Death? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He-guy88
Jeese why would Apocolypse waste his time on making Gambit Death? roll eyes (sarcastic)

he could beat the thing stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88

Who Death Gambit? confused

He-guy88
Who Death Gambit? confused

yep big grin

Grimm22
yep big grin

Not a chance wink

Ben is immune to poison and has taken much bigger explosions than playing cards before. big grin

The Pict

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

i read some of the funniest things ever around here

He-guy88
Not a chance wink

Ben is immune to poison and has taken much bigger explosions than playing cards before. big grin

y does he only thrw cards y dont he just sc the entire ground around ben so much its like a nuc??

like i said before wats with people only thinking he can thro cards

Grimm22
y does he only thrw cards y dont he just sc the entire ground around ben so much its like a nuc??

like i said before wats with people only thinking he can thro cards

Even then Ben takes it like nothing big grin

He simply goes and crushes gambit like a soda can wink

He-guy88
Even then Ben takes it like nothing big grin

He simply goes and crushes gambit like a soda can wink

na gambit gets mad and sc the entire world and blows it to h311 lol

no but realy i do like him but i dont see him fight thing but he does win aginst mm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.