Kraven The Hunter Vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-guy88
i havent found this yet so

no prep

in the forest aaannnddd Go

King_Mungi
I like Kraven, but Sabertooth wins with little trouble

Robtard
Considering Kraven gives Spiderman a run for his money in speed and strength, Kraven takes it, but not easy.

willRules
I think Sabretooth wins this due to his healing giving him a slight edge in endurance. Good fight though............

IMO Creed wins 6/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering Kraven gives Spiderman a run for his money in speed and strength, Kraven takes it, but not easy.

Oh GOD! No! Don't say that! Can't you forsee the consequences?

Random poster: But Sabertooth is around equal to wolverine!
Wolverine Fanboy: wlovernie can beat spdie
Logician: If A = B, C = D, and A > C, then B > D.

Gahh....

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh GOD! No! Don't say that! Can't you forsee the consequences?

Random poster: But Sabertooth is around equal to wolverine!
Wolverine Fanboy: wlovernie can beat spdie
Logician: If A = B, C = D, and A > C, then B > D.

Gahh....

i take it ur going with Kraven?

drwerwer
I think kraven since he knows like how to kill any animal and sabertooth is much like an animal so kraven would find a way to kill him.

drwerwer
Kraven 7/10

Lethal_Rise
Sabretooth would rape kraven. he would be immune to his poisons, and the weapon wounds would just heal.

Soljer
Originally posted by He-guy88
i take it ur going with Kraven?

I'm not necessarily going with Kraven because I posted that. I was just pointing out that we need not turn Kraven Vs. Sabertooth into yet ANOTHER Spiderman vs. Wolverine.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not necessarily going with Kraven because I posted that. I was just pointing out that we need not turn Kraven Vs. Sabertooth into yet ANOTHER Spiderman vs. Wolverine.

ah i see

Brutacus
Beast beat kraven once, so sabertooth should be able to beat him aswell right?
I mean most here think sabertooth would won over beast.
But than again it doesn't mean iff beast can beat kraven sabertooth could.

Soljer
Well, Brutacus, part of the thing is that Beast is a good guy, and Kraven a bad one. He HAS to lose. Still (going against my own advice), just looking at comparison: Kraven can give Spider-man a run, and I would put Spider-man over beast every time. That is, as long as we are talking about "Class 2" Beast, rather than this "Class 30" Beast. I have heard debates about his true strength, but I do believe that if Beast was Class 30, he wouldn't only run over Kraven, but he could do a bit of damage to Sabertooth as well.

MR.Grum
kraven would lose to saber tooth just because saber tooth has better powers and he has that heal factor on his frutiy side and hes prity strong and push come to shuv calls up birdie

Marvel Boy
sabretooth would win. To much for kraven to handle.

Brutacus
well beast won because he went feral for the first time, wenn he was still a ape-beast without the hair so that must be the 2 tonner.

But like I said it doesn't really say much does it.
I mean sabertooth is a difrent guy.

Cosmo Kramer
I think this would be a really good fight to watch. But Sabertooth probably wouldnt realize someone is followin him around for a few streets then he smells him...then he runs into a convenient fun house at a carnvival. Then he sees many mirrors and then Kraven goes to work.

KPrince
Sabretooth is a pretty lethal enemy. Sure Kraven fought Spidey, but Spidey doesn't fight lethal, Sabretooth does. Although I like Sabretooth, I have to give this to Kraven. Kraven fights lethal too, which would be to his advantage here because he will need every hunting trick in the book to beat a mutant who not only has incredible super senses, but also a bloodlust unlike anything Kraven has seen in his years hunting animals. Sabretooth has more cunning as well, but the one weakness that Kraven can and will use to his greatest advantage, is Sabretooth's extreme arrogance. It can be confused for stupidity on Sabretooth's part and that is what will give Kraven the win.

Darth Martin
Kraven is more skilled.

Cosmo Kramer
Kraven is a creepy man who hangs around in the woods Sabertooth probably wins. Hopefully.

Darth Martin
The only thing sabretooth has going for him is his healing and senses(but that is arguable). Kraven is stronger,faster,more skilled, and possibly smarter.

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The only thing sabretooth has going for him is his healing and senses(but that is arguable). Kraven is stronger,faster,more skilled, and possibly smarter.
What?What? and more What? confused

Darth Martin
True facts. cool

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
True facts. cool
From what? or based on what?

H. S. 6
I'd give it to Sabretooth 7/10.

jinzin
sabretooth 11/10

Sam Z
It should be Grim Hunter vs sabertooth. Atleast he gave troubles to Kain.

Brute predator
kraven i dont know 6/10

HisMajestyAC43
well, if kraven can manage to subdue sabertooth long enough to strike a killing blow without getting sliced in half by those talons (haha napoleon dynamite.. nvm), then kraven can win. and because of his use of traps and his supreme hunting skill i think he can pull it off 6/10. the rest sabertooth gets the one up on him and steals his cool animal skin clothes.

Brute predator
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
well, if kraven can manage to subdue sabertooth long enough to strike a killing blow without getting sliced in half by those talons (haha napoleon dynamite.. nvm), then kraven can win. and because of his use of traps and his supreme hunting skill i think he can pull it off 6/10. the rest sabertooth gets the one up on him and steals his cool animal skin clothes. good idea

jinzin
well, if kraven can manage to subdue sabertooth long enough to strike a killing blow without getting sliced in half by those talons (haha napoleon dynamite.. nvm), then kraven can win. and because of his use of traps and his supreme hunting skill i think he can pull it off 6/10. the rest sabertooth gets the one up on him and steals his cool animal skin clothes.

except for the fact that he can't win and he's not better at hunting, strategizing or anything really than sabretooth.. again sabes wins 11/10.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by jinzin
except for the fact that he can't win and he's not better at hunting, strategizing or anything really than sabretooth.. again sabes wins 11/10.
haha nice counter...

you know that there are only 10 tries right? thats like saying im going to eat 5 of these 4 apples.

oh wait, were you trying to exaggerate sabertooth's win ratio?

i guess i didn't make the connection because it just wouldn't happen that way. sabertooth has animal like senses, and mild super strength and agility. kraven has the mild super strength and agility, along with hunting skills. you know, like hunting ANIMALS. sabertooth is like an animal, therefore kraven has experience dealing with the hunting and capturing of sabertooth. he will hunt and kill sabertooth 6/10.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Brute predator
good idea
thanks btw. wink

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth is like an animal alright... like an animal with class 20 strength, superhuman speed, a healing factor that will repair any and all damage that Kraven is capable of dealing almost the moment it is dealt and above all else a cunning and calculating mind.

I wonder why jinzin thinks Kraven is out of his league?

jinzin
haha nice counter...

you know that there are only 10 tries right? thats like saying im going to eat 5 of these 4 apples.

oh wait, were you trying to exaggerate sabertooth's win ratio?

i guess i didn't make the connection because it just wouldn't happen that way.

uh-oh...someone is attempting to challange jinzin's knowledge of the sabester confused..okayyyyyy have it your way wink.. and here we go.

sabertooth has animal like senses,
actually sabretooth has animal like senses that have been enhanced at a massive level and remain in a state of hyperactivity. both him and logan are capible of seeing bullets go by them in slow motion... his senses also allow for perfect radar detection of incoming whatever.. he's used this ability several times, fighting the likes of both daredevil and iron fist in pitch black.

and mild super strength there's nothing mild about sabretooths' super strength.... What the f**k?

sabretooth in his classic days was able to give rogue a 3 hitter quitter, he beat mrs. marvel's ass in a punch for punch slugfest, uppercut logan 3 stories into the air, broke hulk sized restraints, punched through metal walls and doors and robots like they're made of balsa wood, ran through an energy forcefield strong enough to stop a full grown raging elephant.
NOW... his strength got enhanced by the weapon x department AGAIN.... MILD SUPERSTRENGTH YOU SAY? What the f**k?

you know who wendigo is right? cause sabretooth made a fur coat out of him....

and agility. kraven has the mild super strength and agility, along with hunting skills. you know, like hunting ANIMALS.
pffft.. hunting skills... sabretooth takes hunting to a new level.

seriously... when wolverine couldn't track down the native with his enhanced senses who did?
sabretooth!
when it was wolverine being relentlessly hunted by a "ghost" he couldn't see, hear, OR SMELL in open public who was the one doing the hunting?
SABRETOOTH!
who's got better hunting skills, hand to hand skills, and more tactical knowledge on conventional and guarilla warfare than kravin?
SABRETOOTH!

sabertooth is like an animal,

no he's not.. but you don't have to take my word for it...
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s28px.jpg
arggg stupid broken scanner.. anywho wolverine replies:"no sir, you're somethin else entirely.:

therefore kraven has experience dealing with the hunting and capturing of sabertooth. no he doesn't he has the experience of hunting down animals.. and tracking spiderman and then getting his ass thuroughly kicked by spiderman... to his fortune he's NEVER had the misfortune of having to go after prey like sabes...

he will hunt and kill sabertooth 6/10. LOl..maybe if he has a symbiote.. or a gl ring perhaps... on his own though? no

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth is like an animal alright... like an animal with class 20 strength, superhuman speed, a healing factor that will repair any and all damage that Kraven is capable of dealing almost the moment it is dealt and above all else a cunning and calculating mind.

I wonder why jinzin thinks Kraven is out of his league?

geeeee what oh what could it possibly be... ?
confused

rotiart
Sabertooth houses Kraven. In overall skill in combat, Kraven may have the upperhand.. but You have Sabretooth, who's stronger, faster, has a healing factor, razor sharp claws, the size advantage... but Kraven is arguably a better fighter.. maybe if the difference was big.. but kravens maybe an ounze better. Sabretooth makes himself a new coat.

jinzin
kraven doesn't even have better fighting skills... sabretooth's a friggin 7 on the fighting ability charts... is kraven? didn't think so...

sabretooth has had straining from the CIS, CIA, FBI, weapon x, black opts, and the foreigner, has kraven? nope...

wolverine's registered that sabretooth is a phenomenal fighter in h2h.. kraven can't take spidey with his fighting skills AND enhancements, when guys like wolvie, cap, and dd are able to give him hell using skill alone...

but you're right about one thing... sabes does get a new coat out of this.

srankmissingnin

Bah! Sabretooth doesn't want Kraven's stupid vest.

HisMajestyAC43
well you've convinced me... nice job. seriously.

i had no idea about all those strength feats that sabertooth had. i just figured he was wolverine minus. then sure ill give it to sabertooth.

grey fox
Ouch....you guy's must REALLY hate Kraven.

Sabretooth literally tears him apart with ease.

jinzin

i had no idea about all those strength feats that sabertooth had. i just figured he was wolverine minus. then sure ill give it to sabertooth.
punk

blind faith
Kraven loses...badly.

crucifixio

Naw........Sabs is the best there is, he just jobs to Wolverine. Kraven has no chance here. Especially since Peter constantly owned him, up until his death.

capt it up
kraven doesn't even have better fighting skills... sabretooth's a friggin 7 on the fighting ability charts... is kraven? didn't think so...

sabretooth has had straining from the CIS, CIA, FBI, weapon x, black opts, and the foreigner, has kraven? nope...

wolverine's registered that sabretooth is a phenomenal fighter in h2h.. kraven can't take spidey with his fighting skills AND enhancements, when guys like wolvie, cap, and dd are able to give him hell using skill alone...

sabertooth is only a 6 actaully

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.