Snake and master chief vs SAMUS and mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR.Grum
well

IcePunk
hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm leaning towards SA and Mario but I dont beleive Snake or Mario can do anything against MC or SA so they'd either say "screw this" and grab a few cold ones or fight eachother and then Snake would most likely win and then he would not have anything good to do so he goes to grab a cold one by himself leaving SA and MC.
And I think we all agreed that SA won on the SA vs MC thread.

MadMel
^^^^ yes

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by IcePunk
hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm leaning towards SA and Mario but I dont beleive Snake or Mario can do anything against MC or SA so they'd either say "screw this" and grab a few cold ones or fight eachother and then Snake would most likely win and then he would not have anything good to do so he goes to grab a cold one by himself leaving SA and MC.
And I think we all agreed that SA won on the SA vs MC thread. (agrees on every point)

thegmeister53
thumb up

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by thegmeister53
thumb up yes

ninja

IcePunk
It feels like I've gotten better at this happy

Edit: Scorp, you forgot the ninja on post 4 stick out tongue

Scorpion_Master
Ahhhh!! IS IT TRUE!!Jumpy

ninja

MadMel
laughing out loud...

kamikz
Hmm now let's see, Samus and MC breaks out in a big fight while Mario and Snake duke it out. Snake takes this, easy.. Now Snake (probably invisible) tosses a chaff grenade near Samus which disturbs her whole suit (like when you jack into them in Multiplayer) while MC (dependings on team damage) either take her out or gets his suit disturbed as well. Hmm from there, I'd say Snake could shoot her with his stinger while MC uses some rockets or something (except if he gets disturbed), everytime the chaff wears off he can toss a new one...

Even if the chaff "somehow" would not hack into their suits, their radar equipment should be knocked offline, which would make them unable to see him.... Remember, his rockets tear through Ray's armour easily, which has a bigger and heavier armor than any tank, + it's the size of a building. This should at least hurt Samus to some degree, if not, remember that she is still only as big as a normal human and would be sent flying by the explosion, she could even be knocked out inside her suit...
I remember when playing the game, at some planet there are big beasts (about the size of a rhino) walking around. When they see you they rush at you, if you get hit you fly as hell and die alot of health. Then a rocket would at least send her flying as much as that...

SpadeKing
depends on the weapons but i would say samus cause she would just blow the shit outta the whole place

MR.Grum
um i was hopeing that you guys would put a cap on weponds so i could say no limmit but then i remember the new smash brothers and 3 of those cheesey specials they each got (exept MC)

swe_ak5
mario locks himself in the bathroom when he goes to take a shit...
while samus is outside taking care of MC and S.
S dies easelly and if you want to know what happens to MC you just have too go to the samus vs. MC thread...
Samus and Mario lives happy ever after
end of story

Scorpion_Master
And get married.. no expression

ninja

swe_ak5
lol and get very fat and cudly children:
Sario and Marius wacko

thegmeister53
Originally posted by IcePunk
And I think we all agreed that SA won on the SA vs MC thread.

I still say MC would win! stick out tongue

Scorpion_Master
Are you serius?

ninja

swe_ak5
wacko thumb down

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
And get married.. no expression

ninja

And it turns out Princess Peach was cheating with Bowser and Luigi and Wario and Waluigi and Daisy and Toad and Yoshi and Samus and Master Chief and Snake so Mario commites suicide.

Scorpion_Master
LOL!! laughing

ninja

FG725
Snake slits Mario's throat and then Master chief's shield protects him against samus for awhile. He gets bored and pulls out his fuel rod gun and samus charges up her blast both blasts collide making a huge explosion Chief's shield is knocked down. Samus's suit is ****ed. Chief runs at her and snake sneaks up behind her with a knife chief rams into samus so Snake's knife goes into her back. And then Snake slits chief's throat.......because he hates squids

nyc48
Nooo... Samus fiers 2 missiels, one for Snake, one for MC. Samus and Mario win

MetaHybrid
Mario stops time and casts Super Nova killing Chief and Solid. Mario and Samus FTW!

right?

nyc48
Yep, Samus and mario win.

FG725
Samu's missiles hit snake and he is knocked down dying but he calls air support before death. Chief's shields save him since he's lived through missiles befor. He whipe out a pistol firing the metal wall it deflects and hits mario in the back killing him. tosses pistol at Samus she blows it away. Chief kills her by throwing five plasma grenades on her he laughs in his victory and is blown up by the air support.
Snake pwns all even in death

nyc48
Samus calles in her ship to blow up his air suport.

Kayne Archeron
people really forget all the crap mario can do in ALL of his games... like throw pills and summon star spirits (paper mario), not to mention all the acrobatics he has, plus he can shoot fireballs, and throw a freakin giant fire-breathing magic casting constantly pissed off turtle around... who says he can't beat snake? and we've already discussed that Samus can pwn Master Chief (suck it Liquid Fire)

Blaxican Hydra
Samus and MC COULD get in a big fight, OR Samus could use TACTICS and sacrifice Mario to MC in order to shoot Snake ONCE with a plasma bolt, thus sending his life. Afterwerds she can just kill MC the way we all know she can.

*Bows*

Kayne Archeron
again, people forgetting what mario can do x-x

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron

I know what you mean. All Mario's RPG games give him strong abilites.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron

That too. If MArio gets star he can become invinceable, he has ehnced strength, blady blah.

SpadeKing
How come MC has to get Snake Mario could Pwn everyone by jumping on their head

nyc48
Because Mario and Samus are special.

SpadeKing
Ed glare

nyc48
How mature roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
Samus and Master Chief duke it out. Samus has the advantage of better weapons and shit, but if MC's suit could hack into Samus suit then he gets a serious advantage.
Snake WTFpwns Mario. He turns invisible and shoots him in the head. Then he proceeds to toss a Chaff grenade which disturbs Samus suit, logging of the visor/camera she sees through and other systems, then MC and Snake (except if MC's suit has gone offline as well) blast Samus to hell.....

nyc48
There weapones weapones mostly wont do that much damage. Here's what hapenes: Snake becomes invisable and shoots Mario in the head. Samus, sadend and enraged by the death of her comabt partner startes to glow in a rainbow of colors. Samus fiers a rainbow-colerd baem at Snack, he is vaporized, MC tries to doge Samus but he to gets shot with the rainbow-colerd baem. He is vaporized instantly. Samus procedes to her ship and fl;ies into the vastness of space.

PS: that rainbow-colered beam is the Hyper beam.

kamikz
Snake has dodged smilair things, like the energy beam Metal Gear fires, two vulcan canons (which fires over 100 shots per half minute) and explosives, plus an assault rifle from point blank range. He could dodge it, especially if he is invisible, Samus suit and radar is disabled and she has MC firing at her as well. MC's cortana could hack into Samus suit, disabling the visor. Snake could toss a chaff which if anything would at least knock out the visor and the radar she has.

A stinger fired from Snake would indeed send Samus flying. It might not puncture through her suit instantly, but if it can make Metal Gear unsteady (it does when Fox fires), (A huge 10 thousand ton machine with unpenetratable armor) it would send Samus flying, maybe knock her out inside her suit....

I remember in Metroid Prime, where Samus isn't even HIT by the explosion, she jumps to her ship and the explosion of that station shakes her suit, and several parts FALL OFF her suit....

MetaHybrid
I doubt Cortana could hack into Samus's suit, since she most likely has to be in her Power Suit to do that. Anyways, Mario puts on his Metal Cap and deflects all of Snakes bullets. Then he burns Snake alive with Ultra Flame which locks on to it's targets and fires around 15 large balls of fire. Or he could just stop time and freeze Soild Snake, then proceed to pound him in the ground with his Hammer.

kamikz
Since when does Mario bring those items? He finds them when he walks around, I doubt you could take that as Mario's items. And Mario still can't see him, and locking on is a gameplay mechanics, and won't work anyway since he is invisible. And Snake shoots Mario in the head before he puts on that cape, otherwise he just takes the cape of while he is invisible then blasts him to hell.....

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by kamikz
What the hell? Since when does Mario bring those items? He finds them when he walks around, I doubt you could take that as Mario's items. And Mario still can't see him, and locking on is a gameplay mechanics, and won't work anyway since he is invisible. And Snake shoots Mario in the head before he puts on that cape, otherwise he just takes the cape of while he is invisible then blasts him to hell.....

Alright, Mario puts his Boo Cape on, which makes him invisable. Now Mario and Snake are don't know where each other are leaving Samus and MS to suke it out. Samus kills Chief with stronger weopens, and then searches for Snake with her Visors.

kamikz
Except Snake can see him with heat vision and kills Mario. Then or even before that, he tosses a chaff which disables her visors....

And why shouldn't Cortana, a super computer and around the highest technology available, be able to jack into Samus suit, when parasites and other creatures can disable it?

SpadeKing
but Samus wins she has Mario sad all he needs is the mega mushroom and steps on everyone like cockroaches even samus

SpadeKing
Except Snake can see him with heat vision and kills Mario. Then or even before that, he tosses a chaff which disables her visors....

And why shouldn't Cortana, a super computer and around the highest technology available, be able to jack into Samus suit, when parasites and other creatures can disable it?

I dunno I said it before so they are gonna say it is impossible

kamikz
Originally posted by SpadeKing
but Samus wins she has Mario sad all he needs is the mega mushroom and steps on everyone like cockroaches even samus

First of all, Mario doesn't carry such things around. Anyone in the Mario world could aquire a mushroom, yes, even Toad.....

Second, a big Mario would still die by a rocket launcher at his head. His skin doesn't get any tougher now does it?

But do they have any proof about MC not being able to jack into her suit except, "it's not possible"? I mean, the only thing Samus has to do against another Samus is to scan their suit, then disable the visor. It's not that hard....

SpadeKing
First of all, Mario doesn't carry such things around. Anyone in the Mario world could aquire a mushroom, yes, even Toad.....

Second, a big Mario would still die by a rocket launcher at his head. His skin doesn't get any tougher now does it?

But do they have any proof about MC not being able to jack into her suit except, "it's not possible"? I mean, the only thing Samus has to do against another Samus is to scan their suit, then disable the visor. It's not that hard....

But Mario is unstoppable cry he has like 99 lives

yea theier proof is that because Cortana can hack anything in Halo doesn't mean she can do that to samus ermm

kamikz
Aawww, I'm sorry, but although Mario might be godlike in the games it is still only gameplay. I really don't belive that a person becomes smaller when they are hurt, then dies. Also, a person only has 1 life.... stick out tongue

Well their arguments don't hold that much weight really....

MetaHybrid
Cortana probrobably needs to be inside of Samus's suit. If you look at all the times in the Halo games, She is put inside a terminal by Master Chief giving her access to controls. Plus Samus hacking another Samus was only a gameplay issue in Metroid Prime 2 muliplayer, so it really can't be included. Also Mario does carry around plenty of items in his RPG games so he can use them in a fight like this, such as things that automaticaly bring him back to life, things that decrease other enemies sizes and items that can stop time.

SpadeKing
told you mario was unstoppable crybaby

Samus was hacked by bugs, and the Ing but Cortana for some reason can't What the f**k? oh well she can be disabled by a chaff grenade

kamikz
Ok, I lack knowledge of Cortana so I guess that'll be hard for him to aquire. Snake could however disturb the other things with his shaff grenade....

I question that RPG game. It isn't exactly like you can walk around in the same manners as the other Mario games, it could be a choice of leaving those items out or picking them up one at a time in game. And he still has to aquire them in the RPG, like pick it up and save it for later right. So then it is up to the player to choose which kind of things for him to pick up, what if it's not canon or anything, what if someone else decided not to... I wouldn't call it Mario's equipment....

And again, a shot to the head is everything that is needed, or at the chest or whatever. It would be over pretty quick....

SpadeKing
He took a missile and only got smaller when he got hit mario could kill everyone here cry (note everything about mario has been sarcasm)

kamikz
Oh....lol man am I off today or what, I thought you actually ment it. Ok....

nyc48
About Cortana, she CAN NOT hack into Samus's suit. Why, may you ask? Because cortana has to understand what she is hacking into. Samus's suit is not programed in english, but in Chozo. Also the BHyper Beam is 1000000 times stronger than anything Snake has faced. It is capable of destroying a meteor with 1 hit. How does a chaff grenade work because she has faced somthing simmiler. It would not pierc her suit becfause she has an ENERGY SHIELD!!! And in MP that was the explostion of that part of the ship AND an unknown amount of electricity.

kamikz
Uh...not really. Saying it is so many times stronger than anything Snake has faced is pure speculation. Where did the beam destroy a meteor? If it has such a wide range of explosion, then she will die as well.....

The shaff disabled Fox suit, and how will the energy shield save her from the effect of the shaff, it disables the source of that energy.... And Samus suit has been hijacked by many things, many times...
If anything, it will block her radar, so Snake will not be visible to her. If it blocks her visor she will not see anyone there.... If MC and Snake fires a rocket launcher each, maybe it will not damage Samus directly, but it will and should by all means knock her out inside her suit. Compare it to Star Wars. The clones armor protects from laser, but the impact is so hard that they are knocked out from it, and dies on the battle field because they can't breath....

nyc48
Dont remember where it nsaid it but it did. i know she is stronger because she can survive bieing submerged in anti-matter. The chaff grenade would have a simmeler affect as EMP grenades have on her disble her visor for a few seconeds. Her suits was amke to absorb kenetic impacts, thats why she suffers no falldamage or get knoced unconcius by gating hit buy high-explosives.

kamikz
Well I don't think it possesses that ability since she still fights her way through most ships and battlestations, and uses the beam inside, still it causes no bigger damage to these themselfs....

Well the Chaff effect is on for about 20 seconds, and Snake can store maximum 5 of them....

Ok then they have to break through her suit, takes a while but sure is possible. As I said above, being only near that explosion made several parts and equipment/weapons fall of her suit....

And just to be sure, where is the proof that she doesn't get hurt by getting slammed around inside her suit, can you give me a source, a quote or a link please?

Blaxican Hydra
Sorry akamikz, but this ispretty stupid...

Samus wil lnot attack MC first, she will have mario go against MC, than Samus will kill Snake. She'll use her thermal vision and shoot him once with just about any of her plasma beams, preferably freeze ebam. Snake is out of the fight.

Than Samus just kills MC.

kamikz
Uh...going by pure logic, Samus would go against the person she could see naturally, so that she would go against Snake is pretty stupid as well.
Creatures you face AND in multiplayer, the creature/player can dodge Samus attacks, they aren't insta-kills. Snake has dodged explosions, beams and bullets before. And with a chaff she wouldn't be able to use her visor, while Snake bends the light around him making him invisible...

And I think you people are overestimating Samus suit. If you face creatures on the ice planets in MP 2, they are similair to rhinos. If they run into you she takes alot of damage and flies far backwards....

Blaxican Hydra
Even then it doesn't really matter. Mario and Samus can double tteam MC, ending his life quite easily, tan they will just curbstomp Snake.

kamikz
Except that a bullet will kill Mario, and Snake is a damn good marksman. So much for double teaming him...

Gotta go out now, I'll be back in around a hour or two..

thegmeister53
One shot from the power beam would probably take out Snake, if not, a lock-on missile sure as hell will. Then MC takes out Mario. For the rest, refer to the now defunct Samus vs. Master Chief thread. sad

kamikz
Lol since people don't pay attention to what's said earlier I see no point in continuing this, since I only repeate. I've said what I wanted to say....

SpadeKing
Lol since people don't pay attention to what's said earlier I see no point in continuing this, since I only repeate. I've said what I wanted to say....

yea and he pretty much was right ermm he even figured out how they can take down teh unstoppable Mario cry

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by MR.Grum
well

... Dude come on. The only way Mario and Samus would win is if Mario got a star, but then again... Cheif could break him in half.

MetaHybrid
Alright then I'll end this quickly.

Samus shoots a Sonic Boom at Snake, and rips apart his atoms. There is no way he can dodge it since it travels at the speed of sound, and since he has no sheilding (From what I know of) he is completly v.aporized, then she procceds to kill Master Chief. Master Chief and Snake don't have enough fire power to take on Samus, they would run out of ammo long before Samus would, and they most likely won't be able to use it all if Samus really wanted to kill them. If you want Mario gets killed just to make it a close match.

nyc48
Smaus is unstopable to MC and Snack. Face it Mario and Samus win

SpadeKing
Originally posted by nyc48
Smaus is unstopable to MC and Snack. Face it Mario and Samus win

who is smaus and snack? blink

kamikz
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Alright then I'll end this quickly.

Samus shoots a Sonic Boom at Snake, and rips apart his atoms. There is no way he can dodge it since it travels at the speed of sound, and since he has no sheilding (From what I know of) he is completly v.aporized, then she procceds to kill Master Chief. Master Chief and Snake don't have enough fire power to take on Samus, they would run out of ammo long before Samus would, and they most likely won't be able to use it all if Samus really wanted to kill them. If you want Mario gets killed just to make it a close match.

Samus would logically go against Chief, cause that's the person she can see at all. Snake would bend light around him with the stealth camo thus being invisible. In the meantime, MC would shoot Samus. Do you think Samus is just gonna ignore getting shot through the visor and in her head? MC is damn strong and fast. He could run up to her and lift her and toss her around like a ragdoll (read the books, since they were approved by Lana here to..). That would be enough time for Snake to easily finish Mario off, then proceed to disturb Samus suit. Then they both finish her....

And Snake has dodged machinegun fire from 4 different people, and 2 vulcan canons at the same time, which fires around 100 bullets per half a minute or more. He also dodged Grey Fox sword, which he could swing so fast it wasn't visible. He also kicked Fox ass, and Fox could move at one point, so fast that he wasn't visible for the naked eye.....

nyc48

I disslike you

Samus would logically go against Chief, cause that's the person she can see at all. Snake would bend light around him with the stealth camo thus being invisible. In the meantime, MC would shoot Samus. Do you think Samus is just gonna ignore getting shot through the visor and in her head? MC is damn strong and fast. He could run up to her and lift her and toss her around like a ragdoll (read the books, since they were approved by Lana here to..). That would be enough time for Snake to easily finish Mario off, then proceed to disturb Samus suit. Then they both finish her....

And Snake has dodged machinegun fire from 4 different people, and 2 vulcan canons at the same time, which fires around 100 bullets per half a minute or more. He also dodged Grey Fox sword, which he could swing so fast it wasn't visible. He also kicked Fox ass, and Fox could move at one point, so fast that he wasn't visible for the naked eye.....

Nothing is going thru Samus's visor anytime soon. She could see Snack with her diffrent visors. MC is not stupid, he would not just run up to her. Could Snake doge homing missiels and beams?

kamikz
First off all, why would Samus aim at Snake first? "Hmm who shall I pick, the one I can't see and need to change to heat vision to see, or the guy with a metal suit who is shooting at me?"

Mario is a non-factor in this fight, and MC and Samus are damn close. MC could run, how long was it again, well a couple of miles or km in 17 seconds with a broken achilles. That means he can run much faster normally. And he can lift over 50 tons or whatever it was. That means he could easily pick up Samus and toss her away. He would have a blast in melee combat with her. His physical skills in that suit makes her physical skills look like shit. She will have a hard time getting through his suit, and if she uses those huge blasts she will blow herself up too, since MC can close a distance in the matter of seconds, less than that even....

And it's spelled "Snake". Not trying to be an ass, just saying....

MetaHybrid
First off all, why would Samus aim at Snake first? "Hmm who shall I pick, the one I can't see and need to change to heat vision to see, or the guy with a metal suit who is shooting at me?"

Mario is a non-factor in this fight, and MC and Samus are damn close. MC could run, how long was it again, well a couple of miles or km in 17 seconds with a broken achilles. That means he can run much faster normally. And he can lift over 50 tons or whatever it was. That means he could easily pick up Samus and toss her away. He would have a blast in melee combat with her. His physical skills in that suit makes her physical skills look like shit. She will have a hard time getting through his suit, and if she uses those huge blasts she will blow herself up too, since MC can close a distance in the matter of seconds, less than that even....

And it's spelled "Snake". Not trying to be an ass, just saying....

Samus can pick either one to shoot at. She can use her Thermal, X-Ray, or her Echo Visor, and still see both of them. Your just hoping Samus doesn't shoot Snake first since it would mean death for him. If MC decides to close in on Samus, then she can just lay a powerbomb, which would kill him off fast. Like I said before however. They don't have enough firepower to kill her.

kamikz
No, you guys are guessing that she takes Snake first, but why go through all of the trouble (when Snake can disable the heat vision) when you got another target, especially if both got suits, both would find the other a dangerous target....

And Samus won't even get time to react, MC's so damn fast that she won't get time to do that. If he can run Kilometers in seconds with a broken achilles, then he sure as hell will be able to run up to Samus before she rolls herself into a ball and tries to lay a bomb....
While MC's there, he could pick her up, slam her into the ground, equip a powerful weapon and blast at her visor. If he holds her blaster away, Samus will never be able to aim at him, she is not near his strenght... So maybe her suit will hold out for a while, but it sure as hell ain't indestructable, I would put MC's armor at the same level. I mean, again, those rhinos at the ice planet in MP 2 could stomp into Samus, sending her flying far away and taking a large damage, MC can run faster than anything like that and is so damn much stronger.....
What if MC equipped one of those swords, that cut through armor like cheese..

nyc48
SAMUS CAN NOT BE HARMED BY HER OWN WAEPONES!!! She does not lage weaones to defeet him:

1 power beam shot= 1 plasma rifle shot
1 missile= 1 rocket
1super missiel= 10 rockets

now here is what MC's weapones will do to Samus:

1 plasma rifel shot= -1 energy
1 rocket= -20 energy
plasma sword= -20 energy
1 plasma grenade= -20 energy

samus can run faster than the speed of sound so she is faster.
Samus is very strong and exelant at mele.
When he comes close she can screw him(with the screw attack)
Changing visors takes literaly less than 1 seconed
And I would like to see MC and Snake without there weapones.

kamikz
SAMUS CAN NOT BE HARMED BY HER OWN WAEPONES!!! She does not lage weaones to defeet him:

1 missile= 1 rocket

1 rocket= -20 energy
plasma sword= -20 energy

What the ****, your only bringing up gameplay mechanics. An explosion is not Samus weapons, it is caused by Samus weapons, nothing else....

And that energy shit, that's gameplay to. So maybe energy is needed, but you cannot put it as "she takes like 20 shots in the game". Then Link would be able to take around 40 arrows to the head, ignore the fact that he is 9 years old. It is not a reliable source to count on gameplay, because that would make the game either to hard or to easy. We see her barley being scratched by an explosion, yet she looses many parts....

WHAT? Since when can she run in the speed of sound? Bullshit if you ask me....
My friend who plays Metriod all the time says that her suit doesn't neccessarily enhance her that much, some jumping mechanism and shit. She has a thing that makes her run faster as long as she is running, she's not gonna run here, since MC will be up to her in no time....

Since when was she good in melee distance? You are not thinking of using Super Smash are you????

Since when was that an attack of it's own until SSBM? And she won't get time anyway, it's not unstoppable, she is just spinning alot, it ain't magic....

And do you think Samus is going to react that fast. "Zomg that guy dissappeared, on with the goggles". A chaff disables it, and second of all, MC will be up there in no time, less than a second...

Blaxican Hydra
I doubt a Chaff grenade would work anyway.

And I thought you weren't posting anymore because we continue to ignore your well thought out and well written replies?

kamikz
Explain please....

You don't need to be an ass. I said it was no point because I just had to repeat myself, but then some people came with new arguments...

Blaxican Hydra
Explain please....

You don't need to be an ass. I said it was no point because I just had to repeat myself, but then some people came with new arguments...

WTF dude? I wasn't insulting you, fool. I was agreeing with you? The well written and thought out part was NOT sarcasm, I was telling the truth.

kamikz
Oh...lol sorry man, I thought you were sarcastic.

Kayne Archeron
Snake only got the cloaking technology depending on which ending you chose, so he could just as easily have gotten the unlimited ammo bandanna instead. Samus is just as good of a marksman as Snake, if not better... she's the #1 bounty hunter in the galaxy for a reason

kamikz
Actually, Snake has stealth camo in Metal Gear 2 (yes, canonically), and the bandana, so he got both.....

And I more figured that MC will take on Samus, then Snake will help..

MetaHybrid
Mario Stops Master Chief with a Stop Watch since he is too fast. Then he brings out a Star and touches Master Chief killing him.

Kayne Archeron
mario gets the ability Supernova in Paper Mario 2, which can freeze time and also do damage to the enemies, since mario doesn't rely on radar technology to fight his opponents the chaff grenade will do nothing to him

kamikz
No, actually, Mario is cursed in that land (thus being able to become an paper airplane etc...) and is only able to become paper and use those abilities in that world, or in the events of the crystals... I mean, the whole deal with the crystal shards is that they grant wishes from people, and give that power to Mario. (As the ending describes, since Mario himself was to weak to defeat the Shadow Queen.
If Mario actually knew those techniques in the normal world, New Super Mario bros wouldn't be that hard really...

And btw, stopping time wouldn't do Mario much good anyway. Samus would be still, Mario would not be able to wound MC really, and Snake would be invisible to him. But as I said, Mario wouldn't be able to do that, unless I've missed something...

SpadeKing

1 missile= 1 rocket

1 rocket= -20 energy
plasma sword= -20 energy

The plasma sword can probably slice through her suit ermm

Kayne Archeron
it can't slice through MC's, what makes you think it can slice through hers?

kamikz
Since when could it not slice through MC's?

Kayne Archeron
x-x oh yeah... XD

the auto-kill mechanism of the sword would be cancelled though, since according to you, "game mechanisms" don't apply

kamikz
What are you talking about? Have I said it is gameplay? Have I said it's a 1 hit kill in gameplay either? Nope....

Kayne Archeron
i'm pointing it out and covering it ahead of time to save arguing about it

kamikz
Well it is used only by highranked Elites, if they were not effective then they would not use them. They can easily melt through almost any kind of armour, and cuts through soldiers and their armours like cheese. In a video, MC cuts through an elite (which has a huge armour, and are naturally durable) like nothing...

nyc48
Remember the SP plasma scyeth in MP or the phontoic energy scyeth in MP2 OR bielg hit by the omega pirate. By the way, Samus can run at supersonic speeds.

Kayne Archeron
i was trying to remember what plasma weapons were in Metroid... and yeah, samus did have the superspeed going on

kamikz
Remember the SP plasma scyeth in MP or the phontoic energy scyeth in MP2 OR bielg hit by the omega pirate. By the way, Samus can run at supersonic speeds.

She needs to run to boost up that speed, it goes faster the more she runs.... And proof about the "supersonic"?

nyc48
It says it in the Metroid: Zero Mission instruction booklet

kamikz
K I'll check it then reply. Unfortunantley, it is at my friends house and it's late now, so your gonna have to wait until tomorrow mkay?

nyc48
thumb up

kamikz
I could still refute it though... Nah what the heck, I'll wait for tomorrow...

IceJaw
Cortana isnt with MC anymore, go by the script erm and since we've started talking about Paper mario I might as well mention that he's got the Star rod with which he can become invinsible for how long he wants to erm Snake's old, he now needs help from Raiden erm

kamikz
We're not talking about Cortana anymore, and it's Bowser who has the star rod. And it's only in that place that Mario got that curse and those powers....

Since when does Snake "need" Raiden's help because he is old? He got Raiden's help, but nothing says he needs it.... And who said it is old Snake?

IceJaw
We're not talking about Cortana anymore, and it's Bowser who has the star rod. And it's only in that place that Mario got that curse and those powers....

Since when does Snake "need" Raiden's help because he is old? He got Raiden's help, but nothing says he needs it.... And who said it is old Snake? There were no set rules so all we can is to go by the scripts rather than assuming this is for example Snake from Metal gear for the nes or something erm this should also be written in the Games vs rules so that there are no missunderstandings and to make sure everyone is up to date erm so in other words, it would be better for everyone to follow the scripts.

About Cortana, I was only pointing that out erm

So you're saying Bowser has still got the Star rod? confused Nuh-uh, man, Mario beat him to a pulp and got the Star rod.

The curses dont have anything to do with what items, badges or special powers he's got erm

From what we've seen Snake doesnt seem to stand a chance against even a MG Geko, but Raiden can take out like ten almost without a sweat erm

SA could just Sonicboom the sh!t outta them both, without Mario erm there isnt actually much Snake can do against SA, and you know it.

SA has sheilds powered by energy tanks, it's not just an armour, she can take a whole lottta more damage than MC and Snake and her tech makes theirs' look like something a infant made erm I'm done

MadMel
dit: BLOODY FIREFOX!!

MadMel
Originally posted by IceJaw
There were no set rules so all we can is to go by the scripts rather than assuming this is for example Snake from Metal gear for the nes or something erm this should also be written in the Games vs rules so that there are no missunderstandings and to make sure everyone is up to date erm so in other words, it would be better for everyone to follow the scripts.

So you're saying Bowser has still got the Star rod? confused Nuh-uh, man, Mario beat him to a pulp and got the Star rod.

The curses dont have anything to do with what items, badges or special powers he's got erm

From what we've seen Snake doesnt seem to stand a chance against even a MG Geko, but Raiden can take out like ten almost without a sweat erm

SA could just Sonicboom the sh!t outta them both, without Mario erm there isnt actually much Snake can do against SA, and you know it.

SA has sheilds powered by energy tanks, it's not just an armour, she can take a whole lottta more damage than MC and Snake and her tech makes theirs' look like something a infant made erm I'm done
good arguing..

MadMel
edit: im gonna kill whoever made firefox now..brb...

kamikz
There were no set rules so all we can is to go by the scripts rather than assuming this is for example Snake from Metal gear for the nes or something erm this should also be written in the Games vs rules so that there are no missunderstandings and to make sure everyone is up to date erm so in other words, it would be better for everyone to follow the scripts.

And when we are arguing, I simply take that these are the people in their primes, nothing else...

Mario was powered by the wishes of the people that wanted him to succeed. You don't see him with the star rod in the normal world now do you? Neither with those powers. It spesificlly says that the curse made Mario able to do new things, and it was the wishes of the peple that powered him. But as you said, Samus is the factor in this fight.

Raiden took those out because he has a HF blade, which can cut through them. Snake only had a normal gun because he disguised himself as one of the soldiers, thus he had no necessary weapon to take them down....

No, I've read abuot Samus in the Zero mission instruclet book, and played as her in the game. She only DASHES in supersonic speed, she doesn't move in it. She has to run for a while before boosting up, unlike MC who actually moves like that always. He will be up at her in NO TIME. Since we can do nothing but speculate in a VS fight, but we have facts to prove some of it up, I guess all we can do is tell how OUR outcome of the fight would be. This is how I see the outcome......

The fight starts, MC runs up to Samus in NO TIME. He slams her to the ground with his incredible strenght, and sits on her. His suit wears half a ton, so I doubt that even if Samus persisted she would be able to do a shit. Now MC puts his leg, from his knee and down, on Samus legs, making her unable to move. His other leg he puts at her arm, and the other arm holds down her energy canon. Now with his free hand he uses the plasma sword and holds it against her throat until the energy field is down and Samus gets beheaded....

Snake shoots Mario easily when being invisible, then he proceeds to help MC by holding down Samus....

Since there is no agreement here, this is how I predict the fight. Feel free to do the same...

nyc48
Your assuming Samus doesnt doge him, fire a weapone to stop him, activate speed booster/ screw attack or go into morph ball form. How do you know that she cant lift him up, she is super humen too. If he does sit on her she can go in morph ball mode and lay a power bomb, activate the screw attack or activate hyper-mode in which she is invinceble. She could also call in her ship and have it land on him.

IceJaw
And when we are arguing, I simply take that these are the people in their primes, nothing else...

Mario was powered by the wishes of the people that wanted him to succeed. You don't see him with the star rod in the normal world now do you? Neither with those powers. It spesificlly says that the curse made Mario able to do new things, and it was the wishes of the peple that powered him. But as you said, Samus is the factor in this fight.

Raiden took those out because he has a HF blade, which can cut through them. Snake only had a normal gun because he disguised himself as one of the soldiers, thus he had no necessary weapon to take them down....

No, I've read abuot Samus in the Zero mission instruclet book, and played as her in the game. She only DASHES in supersonic speed, she doesn't move in it. She has to run for a while before boosting up, unlike MC who actually moves like that always. He will be up at her in NO TIME. Since we can do nothing but speculate in a VS fight, but we have facts to prove some of it up, I guess all we can do is tell how OUR outcome of the fight would be. This is how I see the outcome......

The fight starts, MC runs up to Samus in NO TIME. He slams her to the ground with his incredible strenght, and sits on her. His suit wears half a ton, so I doubt that even if Samus persisted she would be able to do a shit. Now MC puts his leg, from his knee and down, on Samus legs, making her unable to move. His other leg he puts at her arm, and the other arm holds down her energy canon. Now with his free hand he uses the plasma sword and holds it against her throat until the energy field is down and Samus gets beheaded....

Snake shoots Mario easily when being invisible, then he proceeds to help MC by holding down Samus....

Since there is no agreement here, this is how I predict the fight. Feel free to do the same... Still talking about Paper Mario 2, are you? erm We've already proven that SA > MC erm but you werent there debating in the SA vs MC thread, even the MC fanboys thought the matchup wasnt fair erm Sitting on SA wouldnt be very smart and she has gotten waaay heavier thing on her, an Omega Pirate (has to weight about 10 times as much as MC erm so she'd most likely get him of her as easy as dell) and probably even more things. Why? You ask? Cuz she's her morph ball capability and with it she could just incenerate every living particle on MC and Snake with her Power bomb which has big frickin' blast radius. And we were to think these characters were in their prime then SA would be in hyper mode, then she'd overkill everything erm would that be nice? No, that's why we should go after the scripts erm Snake having enough upper body strenght to hold down SA? What the f**k? Drugs arent good, mkay? And the way you see this fight is just sick, SA nad Mario CAN move and do stuff erm No more drugs for you, man barker
Your assuming Samus doesnt doge him, fire a weapone to stop him, activate speed booster/ screw attack or go into morph ball form. How do you know that she cant lift him up, she is super humen too. If he does sit on her she can go in morph ball mode and lay a power bomb, activate the screw attack or activate hyper-mode in which she is invinceble. She could also call in her ship and have it land on him. Since we should go by the script (I know I am) she'd go into her new Phazon hyper mode and OVERKILL both of em

PS : You dont even have proof saying the Plasma sword can cut through SA's shield (which is faaaaaaaaaaaar from the same shield as MC's ) and suit (a suit which is like very frickin' old but still is much high tech compared to MC's suit and Snake's weapons from the metal ageerm )

Phazon
Your assuming Samus doesnt doge him, fire a weapone to stop him, activate speed booster/ screw attack or go into morph ball form. How do you know that she cant lift him up, she is super humen too. If he does sit on her she can go in morph ball mode and lay a power bomb, activate the screw attack or activate hyper-mode in which she is invinceble. She could also call in her ship and have it land on him. Yeah Thats True and MC cant do Sh!t about it.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Phazon
Yeah Thats True and MC cant do Sh!t about it. Yes and neither can Snake roll eyes (sarcastic)

Close the thread laughing

Phazon
Still talking about Paper Mario 2, are you? erm We've already proven that SA > MC erm but you werent there debating in the SA vs MC thread, even the MC fanboys thought the matchup wasnt fair erm Sitting on SA wouldnt be very smart and she has gotten waaay heavier thing on her, an Omega Pirate (has to weight about 10 times as much as MC erm so she'd most likely get him of her as easy as dell) and probably even more things. Why? You ask? Cuz she's her morph ball capability and with it she could just incenerate every living particle on MC and Snake with her Power bomb which has big frickin' blast radius. And we were to think these characters were in their prime then SA would be in hyper mode, then she'd overkill everything erm would that be nice? No, that's why we should go after the scripts erm Snake having enough upper body strenght to hold down SA? What the f**k? Drugs arent good, mkay? And the way you see this fight is just sick, SA nad Mario CAN move and do stuff erm No more drugs for you, man barker
Since we should go by the script (I know I am) she'd go into her new Phazon hyper mode and OVERKILL both of em big grin OMG thats More than i would Write to Prov him wrong, but im to lazy and i have already Proven Much In the SA vs MC thread.

And When Mario and Snake is gone this is the same as Sa vs MC thred so this can more likly be closed.

IceJaw

Phazon
erm

IceJaw
mad fox

Phazon
*im tired of my life*http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6.gif thx now i dont have to do it big grin

nyc48
Okay...

IceJaw
Okay...
We know eachother erm

kamikz
Still talking about Paper Mario 2, are you? erm We've already proven that SA > MC erm but you werent there debating in the SA vs MC thread, even the MC fanboys thought the matchup wasnt fair erm Sitting on SA wouldnt be very smart and she has gotten waaay heavier thing on her, an Omega Pirate (has to weight about 10 times as much as MC erm so she'd most likely get him of her as easy as dell) and probably even more things. Why? You ask? Cuz she's her morph ball capability and with it she could just incenerate every living particle on MC and Snake with her Power bomb which has big frickin' blast radius. And we were to think these characters were in their prime then SA would be in hyper mode, then she'd overkill everything erm would that be nice? No, that's why we should go after the scripts erm Snake having enough upper body strenght to hold down SA? What the f**k? Drugs arent good, mkay? And the way you see this fight is just sick, SA nad Mario CAN move and do stuff erm No more drugs for you, man barker
Since we should go by the script (I know I am) she'd go into her new Phazon hyper mode and OVERKILL both of em

PS : You dont even have proof saying the Plasma sword can cut through SA's shield (which is faaaaaaaaaaaar from the same shield as MC's ) and suit (a suit which is like very frickin' old but still is much high tech compared to MC's suit and Snake's weapons from the metal ageerm )

Dude, it's just a ****ing debate, don't say I'm taking drugs because of it and other shit. GOD!!!!

Um..you brought paper Mario up, so shss..

Did she ever get that thing on her canonically? Did that thing have such tremendous speed? Maybe you guys brought up the same shit, as her moving in supersonic speed, cause she is not. She can only dash in that, when running after a long time, and it gotta be a straight forward way, nothing to get in her way. MC could move so damn fast even with a broken achilles that he could run miles in seconds. And now with two legs, should he run 2 times that? No, because jumping on one leg, and running on two has such a tremendous difference it is silly. I would say around 4 times as fast.....
And unless you can prove that Samus will react at the same time as MC (who btw reacts 300% better and earlier than other humans, and has 300% better reflexes), can have the speed to avoid him (which I pretty much doubt, see above reasons) and the strenght to move him. (Which I doubt, since I haven't seen shit that enhaces her strenght by that much).
If shes gonna go into a ball, she still needs to transform into one, if he is holding her down that's not gonna happen..... If she does that's gonna be even easier holding down. So she can drop bombs....which blows around 3 seconds after. By that time, MC would still be holding her, running away from the bomb, then again until she's out of bombs. Then back to the frying....

Of course it is going to get through her shield in a while, not at once, but in a while. Damn we've seen far weaker things destroy many parts of her suit, twice actually....

Prove it is more durable than MC's, just for the sake of it...

You clearly don't understand what I mean. I mean when they are in their prime of age, like MC is in Halo 2 at the moment, Snake in MGS 1, Samus in MP 2 or Zero suit or whatever...

And I didn't say Snake would hold her down by himself, he would HELP holding her down. Ignoring the fact that Snake was tossing around Fox like a ragdoll, who himself lifted a machine of 10 000 tons?

And you haven't really described a thing to me how the godlike Samus wins this easily and I'm on drugs because thinking otherwise. Samus clearly hasn't the strenght nor the speed nor the reaction time to do it. Fancy weapons will not help her in this case. "Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon".

And other people, stop trolling by saying random comments instead of debating....

MetaHybrid
Damn we've seen far weaker things destroy many parts of her suit, twice actually....

Care to tell which things? Also I maid a mistake. The Boo Cape doesn't really make Mario invisable, it makes him transparent a bit, but it makes him impossible to hit becasue physical things pass right through him (Like a ghost) If he wears it, Snakes bullets won't do anything.

kamikz
Explosions which she was hardly near. She jumped and some place blew up, and she lost many parts. Seems like her energy shield didn't do much to stop it....

What will Mario do in that state then? And how long can he wear it? Does he always/often carry the boo cape with him?

Listen up everyone, it seems no one is gonna agree with me, although no one has brough me reason enough to belive that she is superior. But it feels kinda dumb for me to just go against everyone on this forum, and it will never stop. And it's not funny to be called "on drugs" or a "fool" or "dumbass". So I just say Samus and Mario wins and end this....

MetaHybrid
It just seems kind of a odd way to win for Master Chief and Snake to win. It seems alot more easier for Samus to blow up Snake and Master Chief than MC getting the jump on her and holding her down. That seems to be the only way you can think of to beat Samus.

nyc48
rantingTHAT EXPLOSTION WAS NEAR HER AND THERE WAS ALSO A LARGE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY THAT WENT TROU HER SUIT!!!ranting

Glad I got that out of my system. Anyway, that was also not a small explostion, but rather that part of the ship exploding. Could MC or Snake survive that? No, Snake would have died. MC might have survived but he would be badly injered and would of had no ship to escape on.

kamikz
I said I stopped, so you don't need to reply anymore....

And MeatHybrid, yes I think that is the only way, and the ONLY WAY MC could win, but it IS indeed a way.

Phazon
Yeah... right..

IceJaw
Dude, it's just a ****ing debate, don't say I'm taking drugs because of it and other shit. GOD!!!!

Um..you brought paper Mario up, so shss..

Did she ever get that thing on her canonically? Did that thing have such tremendous speed? Maybe you guys brought up the same shit, as her moving in supersonic speed, cause she is not. She can only dash in that, when running after a long time, and it gotta be a straight forward way, nothing to get in her way. MC could move so damn fast even with a broken achilles that he could run miles in seconds. And now with two legs, should he run 2 times that? No, because jumping on one leg, and running on two has such a tremendous difference it is silly. I would say around 4 times as fast.....
And unless you can prove that Samus will react at the same time as MC (who btw reacts 300% better and earlier than other humans, and has 300% better reflexes), can have the speed to avoid him (which I pretty much doubt, see above reasons) and the strenght to move him. (Which I doubt, since I haven't seen shit that enhaces her strenght by that much).
If shes gonna go into a ball, she still needs to transform into one, if he is holding her down that's not gonna happen..... If she does that's gonna be even easier holding down. So she can drop bombs....which blows around 3 seconds after. By that time, MC would still be holding her, running away from the bomb, then again until she's out of bombs. Then back to the frying....

Of course it is going to get through her shield in a while, not at once, but in a while. Damn we've seen far weaker things destroy many parts of her suit, twice actually....

Prove it is more durable than MC's, just for the sake of it...

You clearly don't understand what I mean. I mean when they are in their prime of age, like MC is in Halo 2 at the moment, Snake in MGS 1, Samus in MP 2 or Zero suit or whatever...

And I didn't say Snake would hold her down by himself, he would HELP holding her down. Ignoring the fact that Snake was tossing around Fox like a ragdoll, who himself lifted a machine of 10 000 tons?

And you haven't really described a thing to me how the godlike Samus wins this easily and I'm on drugs because thinking otherwise. Samus clearly hasn't the strenght nor the speed nor the reaction time to do it. Fancy weapons will not help her in this case. "Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon".

And other people, stop trolling by saying random comments instead of debating.... Good god, you're talking some things a bit too seriously erm And SA beats MC, search for the damn forum, not so hard, been debating there since like page 80, dont ask me to give all the proof AGAIN, when you yourself can just find it and read it. If not I might as well call you an a$$ erm I dont have to and I dont want to describe something you can look up yourself mad we even debated about why the books arent to be taken seriously and we agreed that they shouldnt cuz they overhype him with 500 % erm the books arent reasonable (and backed up by nothing) and neither are you

And no, people were talking about Paper Mario before my posts erm dont bullshit.

Transforming into a morph ball takes LESS space not more space erm and she's done that one time when she was buried in shitloads of debree and she Boost balled out of it. And why the **** would I post feats if I knew they werent canon, it's not my fault if you havent play the games or just dont remember but it doesnt really require much energy to head over to youtube to watch some vids erm

10000 tons? More like 100 tons erm and he only lifted a leg, not the whole MG, stop bullshiting, please

SA doesnt have to run "for a long time" she only has run like 10 meters and she's up in supersonic speeds, she ran through walls, monsters (and killing them at the same time).

Other than that....erm

I can quote the last post of MC vs SA:

"You've beeny ignoring my warnings blablyblabla yara yara yara, Samus would win, Halo sucks erm" - Lana

kamikz
^^ mad

And there you have it folks, the proof. You said you and others take the books as "not real" and "overhyping him", when in fact it is approved by the company, and it is canon. So what you have actually been counting out from this, is actually what MC is able to do.... Not that it matters though, since I stopped. But maybe you should take that into consideration...

Phazon

SA doesnt have to run "for a long time" she only has run like 10 meters and she's up in supersonic speeds, she ran through walls, monsters (and killing them at the same time).
Thats like Mario With Speed Boots and a Star big grin laughing

Phazon
^^ mad

And there you have it folks, the proof. You said you and others take the books as "not real" and "overhyping him", when in fact it is approved by the company, and it is canon. So what you have actually been counting out from this, is actually what MC is able to do.... Not that it matters though, since I stopped. But maybe you should take that into consideration... Not in the game, He cant do shit in the game!

kamikz
That's because it is gameplay.... Gaaahhhh why am I replying... lol can't help it. Ok don't say anything else, please. I can't help it. Lol...

IceJaw
^^ mad

And there you have it folks, the proof. You said you and others take the books as "not real" and "overhyping him", when in fact it is approved by the company, and it is canon. So what you have actually been counting out from this, is actually what MC is able to do.... Not that it matters though, since I stopped. But maybe you should take that into consideration... Yes, we have taken that into consideration, I only said that we had the debate about that but it wasnt very recently, but the books were approved canon weeks before the thread was closed but still we all agreed that Sam wins, even the MC fanboys erm so trust me and Phazon, we've been debating there for like 60 pages erm

Phazon
Yeah.. it was fun back then big grin

IceJaw
Yeah.. it was fun back then big grin Sure was big grin
laughing out loud

kamikz
Yes, we have taken that into consideration, I only said that we had the debate about that but it wasnt very recently, but the books were approved canon weeks before the thread was closed but still we all agreed that Sam wins, even the MC fanboys erm so trust me and Phazon, we've been debating there for like 60 pages erm

But that means that about 3 of those pages where with the book, which you STILL don't take as canon. I think Samus is better, but I also think that Chief has a chance to win, don't you agree? I saw in other threads that you guys had said it would be a hard fight indeed, and if it is played out the way I said then I think MC and Snake can win. But normally, I'd say Samus wins 7/10.

IceJaw
I have accepted the fact that books are canon, I just dont like the fact that some books increases his abilities with 500 % just like that and books are very different from games, just doesnt sound reasonable erm

kamikz
Yeah, it's weird, I don't like it, never the impression I got from plaing Halo. But unfortunantley, it is canon as well, so I'd give him a chance at least...

Bocaj
Has anyone actually said what Snake we're talking about here.......I don't see how samus is so damn overpowered or as powerful as you all make her out to be anyways. She can lose in the game to anything as can chief as can snake and mario lets not forget samus is human which means she has human features as said by Dutch "If it bleeds we can kill it" Next are we doing this with Samus' upgrades? I'm not sure with the rules if it's required or what. Samus if she is as smart and great a bounty hunter as everyone claims will go after chief who is more then likely the bigger threat. Mario it isn't paper mario just plain mario a little fat italian plumber who jumps on people but that wont work here and Chief wouldn't even bother with him. He could completely ignore Mario and attack Samus. If Samus turns into a ball um....oh no what will we do she's a ball that can plant bombs. Okay so they plant a plasma grenade on her and let it blow up. Shield or not that can knock it out. I'm not positive what is up with all of Samus' stuff since I don't play gamecube. But I've read up on her a bit and all I can tell is that her and chief are pretty equal except in Melee where Chief would rip her apart. She has no special Melee moves that can save her. One of her arms is a friggin' gun she only has one to work with. If Chief holds her still Snake can finish her off though most likely killing both in the process. Mario once again is pathetic and disposable.

MetaHybrid
Samus is far superior it terms of Fire power and armour, and Paper Mario and Mario are the same person, last time I checked. Mario could probably destroy both Snake and MC if we gave him the BeanStar from Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga. It gives you anything you want, and can grant you immense power. The main protangist of the game tried to use it to take over the world, and she pretty powerful already.

IceJaw
Just did some research again, Fussion is the latest in the Metroid history script so she's equiped with the weapons from that game, including Hyper beam mode and her 4th and best suit, so it's overkill erm

And saying "this isnt Paper Mario" is like saying this isnt Fussion Samus and that "truthiness" is a word, it's still Mario and it's canon erm

Phazon
Word!

Blaxican Hydra
Kamkiz, you have it wrong. Miles in secons? He ran HALF a mile in 17 seconds. Thats not miles in seconds....

Sorry, just had to put that out their.

kamikz
Just did some research again, Fussion is the latest in the Metroid history script so she's equiped with the weapons from that game, including Hyper beam mode and her 4th and best suit, so it's overkill erm

And saying "this isnt Paper Mario" is like saying this isnt Fussion Samus and that "truthiness" is a word, it's still Mario and it's canon erm

No, Mario only gains those powers when he is aided by "the seven star spirits". Unless he is going to be in those conditions (which this thread says nothing about) then he is going to be the normal Mario, the super plumber....

And MC is like a fly in firepower compared to Samus, but the same goes for Samus against MC in physical stats. He will be up to her in no time, and will stoll her like crazy. It is not her firepower that is the factor here, it is how she is able to handle his strenght, speed and technique...

kamikz
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Kamkiz, you have it wrong. Miles in secons? He ran HALF a mile in 17 seconds. Thats not miles in seconds....

Sorry, just had to put that out their.

Oh sorry. Well he still had a broken achilles while doing it....

MetaHybrid
No, Mario only gains those powers when he is aided by "the seven star spirits". Unless he is going to be in those conditions (which this thread says nothing about) then he is going to be the normal Mario, the super plumber....

And MC is like a fly in firepower compared to Samus, but the same goes for Samus against MC in physical stats. He will be up to her in no time, and will stoll her like crazy. It is not her firepower that is the factor here, it is how she is able to handle his strenght, speed and technique...

The thread doesn't say anything about Mario not being able to use certain items from his games, it doesn't even say if Master Chief or Samus gets to use their armour. Since you are suggesting they're fighting in their prime then Mario can use what he has fought with before.

kamikz
You are forgetting one thing. The seven stars is not Mario's power, it is not in his posession. It's like some people in old storys being aided by gods, that doesn't mean they fight like that in every case....

MetaHybrid
Even if you continue your game after you beat the story (The Last boss is dead now), Mario comes back to the town he started in and still has the crystal Stars. Therefore he can use them in this battle. I get the feeling you just don't want Mario to be of any help to Samus wink

kamikz
Then why haven't Mario got this kind of power later? He is still in the same place, aided by the same means..... And I am not holding anything back, I just doubt that we should bring Mario the aided power of gods and other spirits.... If he gets to be aided by the seven spirits and the crystal stars, I guess he could own these three by himself, so why should we actually take that into consideration? Why can't we debate without having one person own?

MetaHybrid
I didn't decide the characters who would be fighting in this battle, the thread starter did. If we hold back Mario's potential then we might as well take away most of Master Chiefs, Snakes, and Samus's abilties. Only thing you can do is blame the game creators for giving Mario the Crystal Stars thus making him to strong in the Game Versus Forum. Maybe next time they will be more considerate and make him fight with a toilet plunger in his future games to make these threads more balanced.

kamikz
If we are going to hold back given Mario the once or twice power in his life time aided by other people than himself, then yes, we might as well take away Samus suit and MC's suit..... Common it wasn't even his own power. Let's ask the thread starterer how it is, if Mario has it then he would most likley be able to kill them himself. Give me some examples of his abilities....

MetaHybrid
I think not. I'm done with this thread for now.

kamikz
You won't give me examples. Meh fine with me, I'm gone to. Bye!

Duriel-076
Snake shoots Mario in the head.
MC tackles Samus, yes, I said he tackles her. He whips out a sword and begins to push it into her shield, (a friend of mine in another forum did some comparisons and came to teh conclusion that 25 hits for SA is a full charge for Chief)So, every millisecond its held there, her shield drops by 25, or can slash at her, whichever you prefer.
Anywho, he hacks off her armcannon, wastes her with it, and brings it back to ONI Section 3 for study and integration into his own suit. Buh-Bum!

nyc48
Samus is not gfoing to let MC tackel her. She will doge him and shoot at him. Every second she was exposed to the plsama sword she would loose 1 point of energy. If he did some how able to remove her arm-cannon (which he cant) he would ethier:
1) dissconect it from the power source thus macking it unusable, or
2)Not now how to operate it

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>