Dane (Wildstorm) vs. your favorite marvel character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Can he take your favorite Marvel character? And if you don't have one....just tell me the toughest threat he can take down in your opinion.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/dane.htm

For more detailed info and battle scans go here
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=109462

branhole
how strong is he?

Aries_04
Around 7 tons......the symbiote does more for durability than strength.

He-guy88
f.Richords the version with all the powers

Grimm22
Doom pwns Dane big grin

branhole
lets go with mmm someone to start...

robin.

He-guy88
is robin hood a chioce he steals his stuff then dane crys for getting all his stuff taken by a grown man in tights laughing

branhole
no i mean the robin that bats touches at night.

He-guy88
Originally posted by branhole
no i mean the robin that bats touches at night.

ah well he has alot of issues so im not sure laughing

branhole
there is probably something going on, i mean having a grown man have a kid as sidekick, ya gotta wonder about those birds.

He-guy88
there is probably something going on, i mean having a grown man have a kid as sidekick, ya gotta wonder about those birds.

yeah that is a littel fishy

branhole
thats what robin said.

He-guy88
thats what robin said. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

branhole
robin is so gay but would r-bin win.

He-guy88
robin is so gay but would r-bin win.

OR................. wait for it wait for it the toy wonder from year 1,000,000,000 big grin

Milkie
That guy is kinda lame

branhole
r-bin is super gay, like some people can pull the tights look off no questions asked but hes like 15 and hes wearing them and he lives with thebats, who likes darkness. y would anyone live with him i can tell u something he has some tools and im not talking about the ones he has all the time...

branhole
so everyones in agreence that robin likes tools.

He-guy88
so everyones in agreence that robin likes tools.

i gess but the real question is how u know this umm u like the robman dont ya laughing

branhole
a little,if u know what i mean...

but seriosly who spends all there time with a creepy man who likes the dark. i think robs got a limp wrist.

He-guy88
a little,if u know what i mean...

but seriosly who spends all there time with a creepy man who likes the dark. i think robs got a limp wrist.

ha a limp wrist ah man ur funny

branhole
id be a little creeped out by a guy who has a 60 room mansion and lives by himself, and has a "batcave", but robin walks right in, what did bats give him candy,or did he do a micheal jackson!

He-guy88
id be a little creeped out by a guy who has a 60 room mansion and lives by himself, and has a "batcave", but robin walks right in, what did bats give him candy,or did he do a micheal jackson!

now that was a cheap shot u know no ones as bad as mj

and are u stuck on this or something??

branhole
mikes pretty bad, but rob loses to this dane charrobs to gay to beat anyone over 1 ton range.

He-guy88
mikes pretty bad, but rob loses to this dane charrobs to gay to beat anyone over 1 ton range.

i see now if gay'ness were a factor then sups loeses two laughing oh i BURNED him

branhole
i was just thinking about how gay supes was. like cum on you think he would have tapped lois a long itme ago but i have to be with men in tights, instead of u.

He-guy88
i was just thinking about how gay supes was. like cum on you think he would have tapped lois a long itme ago but i have to be with men in tights, instead of u.

yeah i mean its sad

branhole
pretty homoerotic to me. if i had that power i would give lios the fu**ing she deserves. but he leaves her dry to go and play with guys.

He-guy88
pretty homoerotic to me. if i had that power i would give lios the fu**ing she deserves. but he leaves her dry to go and play with guys.

yeah and even wonder woman i mean he trys to stay away from him wat is he afraed she might put a move on him

branhole
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah and even wonder woman i mean he trys to stay away from him wat is he afraed she might put a move on him

laughing

and they said that supes would beat a non jobbing champ.that he would punch him into orbit and break his bones. champ cant be hurt unless its on a molecular level, but i guess supes is unbeatable. champ fights thanos, a being that would rape supes in a sec( and he would like it) but see as the omnioptent supes is so powerful he wins every fight hes in. i even heard someone say that he is physically more powerful than thanos.

He-guy88
laughing

and they said that supes would beat a non jobbing champ.that he would punch him into orbit and break his bones. champ cant be hurt unless its on a molecular level, but i guess supes is unbeatable. champ fights thanos, a being that would rape supes in a sec( and he would like it) but see as the omnioptent supes is so powerful he wins every fight hes in. i even heard someone say that he is physically more powerful than thanos.

listin to this it was he-man vs superman right he mans strength is unlimited but someone said that sups gots unlimited strength to so he could win they also say that he-man loes'es cause he not as fast although thats not true

branhole
thats insane. im going to make a impossible fight for supes right now.

He-guy88
thats insane. im going to make a impossible fight for supes right now.

kool all as for he-man being as fas as sups hes showed it before and battel cat has actualy ran at light speed he gets his power from the same place as he-man how does he-man not have light speed

branhole
well i was going to put odin but i think hulk will do.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Milkie
That guy is kinda lame

Who?....You certianly couldn't be talking about Dane

Aries_04
And the only person I've seen mentioned so far that could take Dane is DOOM.....but then Doom could beat anybody.

Aries_04
BTW Milkie.....at least Dane doesn't get his a$$ kicked by a clown every other issue. laughing

Aries_04

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.