aerith versus zelda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight durmak
i'm not too sure who to choose so it's all up to you.

Tallis
Can Zelda turn into Shiek?

caocao200
can aerith use materia? if not then zelda wins..

Twilight durmak
sure aerith can use materia and yes zelda can turn into sheik.

IcePunk
Materia shouldnt be alowed since it can be given to ANY character and are not especially owned by anyone, unless the thread starter says he/she has some in mind.

Edit: *notices new post above this one* what materia does she have at her dissposal?

Twilight durmak
uuuhhhh, summon materia i guess.

Superboy Prime
I think the only canon materia for Aerith to posess would be Holy, but then again that's pointless given it's prep time and requirements.

All in all I'd say Zelda may win most of the matches given she does posess the Triforce of Wisdom and has shown considerable feats as Sheik.

ESB - 1138
Actually Aerith started out with Cure no matter what you did so Aerith should only have the cure Materia.

MadMel
so she heals herself everytime she gets attacked..good strategy..

ESB - 1138
Better then standing there and getting attacked. Plus she has a limit break that freezes her enemies.

Superboy Prime
Er...Aerith starts with cure? I don't remember this and I have beat FFVII far too many times to count them.

She had Holy since she was a child. Not like it would help her or anything given it's requirements.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.