Full powered Asgardian Destroyer & Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Trion Juggernaut & Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Juntai
I'll take team 1.

Juntai
And what do you mean by Full powered destroyer?

golem370
Remember that Lower Celestials beat Full Powered Destroyer.

golem370
The one who fought the Celestials and lost badly

Juntai
CelestialS as in plural? Many of them?

Do you think he could give the Trion a fight? Or hold against Exitar?

Darkseid could probably give Exitar a fight.
As long as his partner can hold up, it should be a decent show.

lilnutta12
team 2 - coz if exitar can kill off trion juggs and rkt like a joke wot stops him from annihilating darkside, and this whak jakass who got banged badly the destroyer

Juntai
Originally posted by lilnutta12
team 2 - coz if exitar can kill off trion juggs and rkt like a joke wot stops him from annihilating darkside, and this whak jakass who got banged badly the destroyer Because Pre Crisis Darkseid was above gods too, so saying Exitar could beat RKT doesn't mean much when Darkseid could do it too.

lilnutta12
hav u got anything on pre crisis darkside i need 2 find sum out on him

golem370
Exitar would imo win the fight alone. Lower Celestial were able to beat Zeus & Odin at the same time with another Skyfather easy. Destroyer at full strength is suppose to have the combined might of like 300 asgardians I think

The Destroyer has battled Thor numerous times, and played a key role during Walt Simonson's run on the character's title. It has acted as a herald of Galactus and once unsuccessfully challenged the Celestials (while animated by Odin and all the Asgardians; in this form, it grew to a height of two thousand feet, but was still not equal in power to the Celestials).

golem370
Exitar in my opinion could beat hundreds of RKT's

Juntai
You keep saying celestialS, as in plural, or many of them.
How many did it take to put him down?
There's only one in this fight, granted, he's the single most badass, but he's only one.

Tshern
Originally posted by Juntai
You keep saying celestialS, as in plural, or many of them.
How many did it take to put him down?
There's only one in this fight, granted, he's the single most badass, but he's only one.

http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/celestials001.JPG

The Destroyer faced those Celestials and managed to cut off an arm of one of the Celestials. The arm re-grew almost instantly and then the Destroyer was decimated. He probably is not on the same level though he is a tough guy and might give Trion serious trouble.

My personal opinion is that we don't have enough feats or appearances from Trion Juggernaut, but his top level of power is that of Cyttorak's. And if we take the highest feats of Darkseid (as there is no Pre-Crisis Darkseid) and disregard the PIS fights and feats, we have a fight which would end to a triumph of Darkseid.

Juntai
Link is busted or something.

Otherwise, pretty solid post.

Tshern
It doesn't work it seems. Anyhow, there are 9 Celestials in the picture, the part of the host that actually visited Earth insted of staying in their ship.

And thanks, Juntai.

lilnutta12
there is 11 altogether

www.geocities.com/brenni_au/celestials.html

Juntai
Originally posted by lilnutta12
there is 11 altogether

www.geocities.com/brenni_au/celestials.html Broken as well.

Tshern
http://hometown.aol.com.au/BLutwyche/CelestialsGrims50.jpg

Isn't that nine?

Tshern
Oh yeah, The Fourth Celestial Host of which I was talking about doesn't mean all the Celestials. I meant the Celestials who visited Earth during the Fourth host rather than staying in the space ship or on their planet. And that amount is nine, as seen in the picture.

Juntai
He fought all 9?
lol.

Tshern
Well, he used the Odin sword to cut off one arm (it was subsequently explained by saying the Celestial wanted to study the Destroyer) and after that he was decimated and melted. Not really a fight, but I bet disintegrator beams would to something to Trion.

golem370
I bet it wouldn't Juggernaut is unbelieveble damage immune

Tshern
Yeah, but remember that Trion is not really the Juggernaut but Cyttorak. And Juggernaut can be harmed by high-end magic, right? And that is exactly what the Destroyer has in abundance.

golem370
But if it's not Juggernaut but Cyttorak then would he still be immune since he is of magic?

Tshern
Don't know. Disintegrator beams are pretty damn tough, though. Not to mention all the other abilities the Destroyer has. He still is pretty much a non-factor because Darkseid alone takes out the team two.

golem370
Well imo Exitar is beyond Darkseid

Tshern
Just show some feats which put Exitar above Darkseid.

golem370
Well I can't like I said just my opinion. How many feats does P-D have?

golem370
Uatu is one of the most powerful watchers and he was an insect to Exitar

Tshern
Mindcontrolling an entire planet, moving planets with telekinesis, transforming an ambassador of Death to a little girl with Omega Beams, taking out Anti-Monitor using OB and so forth....

Thanos_6383
I wonder who else could have taken on 9 Celestials.

golem370
He didn't take on 9 Celestials he cut ones arm off then he was destroyed.

Thanos_6383
Hahahaha.Destroyer got Destroyed

kgkg
Originally posted by Tshern
Mindcontrolling an entire planet, moving planets with telekinesis, transforming an ambassador of Death to a little girl with Omega Beams, taking out Anti-Monitor using OB and so forth....
Celestial has similar feats and then some.

guy222
Exitar/Trion Juggs

Sundipped
Originally posted by golem370
He didn't take on 9 Celestials he cut ones arm off then he was destroyed.

Yeah but it was the combined might of the Celestials that did it. Destroyer may be able to withstand the might of just Exitar in this form.

golem370
I am confused by Exitars role with the Celestials I always believed him to be above the rest even in the bio for Kubik it said that he was less powerful then a regular Celestial and defintely less powerful then Exitar.

guy222
Exitar is the Exterminator

Tiamut is the most powerful Celestial. Great series by Gaiman

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Exitar is the Exterminator

Tiamut is the most powerful Celestial. Great series by Gaiman Wouldnt you say that Scathan is the most powerful or dont you count him becuz he appeared in the GOTG?

guy222
Scathan the Approver(Earth-691)

Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial(Earth-616)

roughrider
Originally posted by golem370
Well imo Exitar is beyond Darkseid

Yep. Exitar - or any other Celestial - swings the power balance for team 2.

Priest
Exitar solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.