sentinels !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
alot of my friends hav been chattin bout this like its suttin big but i wonna see wot u guys wud say

this fight includes prime sentinel male/ prime sentinel female/ sentinel -mark 1/ sentinel mark 2/ sentinel mark 3/ human sentinel

all prime sentinels have energy blasters, morphers, energy rods, electricity nets (female have extra fire thrusts)(male has energy shield )

all sentinels have finger rockets, gattling guns, heat seekers, plasma bolts (mark 3 has concussion rockets)

and human sentinel has energy gloves, power thrust (in boots), blastnet, concussion bolts and machine corrupters (x2)

there is 1 of each sentinel which wins

ALEMASTER
you forgot bastieon the cyborg he well powerful and what about mastermold and nimrod there all main sentinels

and the sentinels O*N*E ( I DONT KNOW MUCH BOUT THESE )

cheap cabbage
You forgot the wild sentinals that wiped out genosha. Those things killed 6 million mutants in like 20 min. Sentinal squal O*N*E are piloted by humans. They were established by the goverment in order to protect the X-men after Wanda did her "no more mutant's thing". They would probably win out of the sentinals you listed. They are highly trained, military pilots. They're smart and work well as a team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.