Street Levellers who can beat Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Inspired by the recent Deathstroke thread, this seemed to be a pretty logical transition.

Simply post people you think would be able to take Wolverine for AT LEAST 5/10, and are Street-level.

For starters....

Deadpool
Spiderman
Batman with any amount of preparation
Maybe Taskmaster confused

capt it up
im pritty sure this thread has been done.

DP no
spiderman no
Batman NO( not with out prep and good amount of it)

taskmaster nope

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by capt it up

DP no
spiderman no

taskmaster nope

the funny thing is

Deadpool HAS beaten wolverine, consistantly

Soleran

DP no
spiderman no

taskmaster nope

LOL laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
the funny thing is

Deadpool HAS beaten wolverine, consistantly
with the use of plot devices and PIS so no those events really don't count

Soleran

Without those events Wolverine would be stuck at street level for all his encounters, somehow that doesn't happen. Deathstroke could take a majority over Wolverine if DS has his gear, Same with DP, Spiderman depends on the settings and Batman with prep are you kidding give batman 2 days and he would make Wolverine a caged pet if he wanted to.

Soljer
This isn't a thread for the arguments, this is a thread for your opinion on who can beat Wolverine and is street level. If you honestly believe that no street leveller can beat wolverine, state your opinion, I'm cool with that. However, please be kind enough to not clog my thread with debate that has been done over and over again elsewhere.

Anyone with something of actual substance to contribute?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
This isn't a thread for the arguments, this is a thread for your opinion on who can beat Wolverine and is street level. If you honestly believe that no street leveller can beat wolverine, state your opinion, I'm cool with that. However, please be kind enough to not clog my thread with debate that has been done over and over again elsewhere.

Anyone with something of actual substance to contribute?
spiderman depending on the setting of the fight

DP if he had a lot of prep other wise he won't take the majority

batman only with prep because he just rediculous with prep

taskmaster hell no not the majority at least

moon knight no
capt no
DD no
new swords men no
solo no
punisher no( unless ennis is writting all 10 battles lol)
robin no
knight wing no
DS no
BP no
wild child no

hmmmm im drawing mind blanks

A.J
Batman without prep could beat him so could spidey um cap possibly but apart from that i dont really know.

ExtraMision5555

Deadpools regen eclipses Wolverines, this is common knoweldge, at the minimum, deadpool is ATLEAST on the same level as wolverine, fighting wise. Deadpool has tons of equipment at his disposal, Deadpool would win the majority of fights between them, unquestionably.

Shinkuu
Wolverine is pretty much the king of the street level heroes. None of them have the power to do much of anything to him because of his healing factor and his claws can hurt anyone up to Hulk's level. He also has a big advantage over nearly all other street level heroes because he has so much more experience. Even Cap hasn't been around as long. He has more training than any other street level hero too.

Sabretooth is just about the only other street level character that could split with Wolverine. And that's only because he has every advantage that Wolverine has - healing, senses, physical enhancements, adamantium claws.

complexbrother
Deadpool has beaten Wolverine at least 3 times. (1 or 2 times mabe but 3 times = no PIS)

Shang chi

Karate Kid

Taskmaster

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Shinkuu
Wolverine is pretty much the king of the street level heroes. None of them have the power to do much of anything to him because of his healing factor and his claws can hurt anyone up to Hulk's level. He also has a big advantage over nearly all other street level heroes because he has so much more experience. Even Cap hasn't been around as long. He has more training than any other street level hero too.

Sabretooth is just about the only other street level character that could split with Wolverine. And that's only because he has every advantage that Wolverine has - healing, senses, physical enhancements, adamantium claws.

So basicly, only copy's or near copys of wolverine can beat him?

Wierd logic

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by complexbrother
Deadpool has beaten Wolverine at least 3 times. (1 or 2 times mabe but 3 times = no PIS)

Shinkuu
Originally posted by A.J
Batman without prep could beat him so could spidey um cap possibly but apart from that i dont really know. Batman can't take Deathstroke without Prep. What's he going to do against Wolverine? Throw a batarang at him?

Soljer
Haha, no doubt Karate Kid could beat him, but I don't consider anyone that hangs with Pre-crisis superman Street level. :-P

And I very much doubt that Batman would give Logan much trouble without Prep. WITH it, I see him easily winning the same way Deadpool has won in the past - with tons and tons of tranquilizer.

Shinkuu
deadpool is ATLEAST on the same level as wolverine, fighting wise.Try backing that up. Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Deadpool has tons of equipment at his disposal. 95 percent of which is useless against Wolverine. Guns kill Wolverine? No. Swords? Nah. Grenades? Not unless it's an atomic grenade.

Soleran
Grenades? Not unless it's an atomic grenade.

So tell me once again why is Wolverine even competing with street level, that certainly doesn't appear street level to me now.

Most other Street level folks aren't going to be able to take down Wolverine for the count unless they have time for prep, essentially thats to handle his healing factor, if he didn't have such a fast healing factor maybe some street folks would stand a better chance.

Shinkuu
Deadpool has beaten Wolverine at least 3 times. (1 or 2 times mabe but 3 times = no PIS) He beat a Wolverine with no healing factor and took Wolverine out with a specially made trank. Those shouldn't count as wins. At least not clean wins.

Shang chi
Taskmaster Wolverine has beaten Shang chi in X-Men 62. Beat him very quick.

Wolverine has more fighting knowledge than any of the people Taskmaster has in his memory. Even so Wolverine is faster and stronger than him. Wolverine can survive anything Taskmaster does to him, but Taskmaster can't survive Wolverine stabbing him.

ExtraMision5555
Try backing that up. 95 percent of which is useless against Wolverine. Guns kill Wolverine? No. Swords? Nah. Grenades? Not unless it's an atomic grenade.

How should i back it up? I mean i could say something generic like
"deadpool has mastered several martial arts" (even though he has)

Maybe its just me, but someone who has a BETTER regeneration factor than wolverine, incredible fighting ability, MORE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM, amongst a few things, is probably going to be the victor in this case. but the thing is, it has happened before. Wolverine has lsot to deadpool, more than once. Guns kill deadpool? nah- -- wait, wolverine doesnt have any.

A.J
Batman can't take Deathstroke without Prep. What's he going to do against Wolverine? Throw a batarang at him? Hell yeah a batarang could stop him being it freezing electicuteing ice etc.

Thanos_6383
IronFist
Deadpool..

Shinkuu
Originally posted by Soleran
So tell me once again why is Wolverine even competing with street level, that certainly doesn't appear street level to me now.

Most other Street level folks aren't going to be able to take down Wolverine for the count unless they have time for prep, essentially thats to handle his healing factor, if he didn't have such a fast healing factor maybe some street folks would stand a better chance. Why are u asking me? I didn't make this thread.

The point is no street level should be able to hurt Wolverine. Even prep shouldn't help most of them, unless Wolverine is being written by a writer who is ignorant of the fact that Wolverine has more black ops and ninja ability than any other street level hero. If you look at all Wolverine's training no street level heroes should be able to outfight him, out think him in a combat situation, or out prep his ability to recognize danger and evade it.

For any street level hero to beat Logan half the time they would have to be at their best and Wolverine would have to be at his worst. Look at how Ennis had Punisher beat Wolverine. Wolverine had to be written as a moron for Punisher to beat him. Punisher also had to somehow survive getting slashed 4 times at close range, which insinuates that Punisher is fast enough to avoid Wolverine. Which he is not.

grey fox
Try backing that up. 95 percent of which is useless against Wolverine. Guns kill Wolverine? No. Swords? Nah. Grenades? Not unless it's an atomic grenade.

Swords can kill him . Deadpool took one of the (earlier mentioned) 3 wins through sword skill.

ExtraMision5555
Why are u asking me? I didn't make this thread.

The point is no street level should be able to hurt Wolverine. Even prep shouldn't help most of them, unless Wolverine is being written by a writer who is ignorant of the fact that Wolverine has more black ops and ninja ability than any other street level hero. If you look at all Wolverine's training no street level heroes should be able to outfight him, out think him in a combat situation, or out prep his ability to recognize danger and evade it.

For any street level hero to beat Logan half the time they would have to be at their best and Wolverine would have to be at his worst. Look at how Ennis had Punisher beat Wolverine. Wolverine had to be written as a moron for Punisher to beat him. Punisher also had to somehow survive getting slashed 4 times at close range, which insinuates that Punisher is fast enough to avoid Wolverine. Which he is not.

In that case, deadpool isint street level. We shuold be suggesting people like Jubilee, or Squirrel girl because this implies wolverine is a hearold or something

p.s thankyou grey fox, gosh

Shinkuu
Originally posted by A.J
Hell yeah a batarang could stop him being it freezing electicuteing ice etc. Wolverine has withstood Storm's lightning and recovered by the next panel. An electrified batarang, which I have only seen in videogames and cartoons anyway, would not hurt Wolverine. Batman would also have to hit Wolverine with the batarang, which is beyond his ability as a human.

A.J
Wolverine has withstood Storm's lightning and recovered by the next panel. An electrified batarang, which I have only seen in videogames and cartoons anyway, would not hurt Wolverine. Batman would also have to hit Wolverine with the batarang, which is beyond his ability as a human. HA you wouldnt be a big fan would you, being hit with lightning is just stupid do you know what a lighting bolt is capable off.

grey fox

p.s thankyou grey fox, gosh
WTF ? What the f**k?

Soljer
Eh, humans have been hit by lightning before and lived to tell the tale. Plus, Wolverine's Adamantium Skeleton could likely act as a ground, in that the lightning wouldn't fry his musculature or his nervous system, but, rather, take the path of least resistance right down his spinal collumn.

inamilist
Spider-man
deadpool
Man-Thing
Leech
Shadowcat
Cyclops
Daredevil
Captain America
Puck

depends where you draw the line for street level, but thats my opinion

Creshosk
Originally posted by A.J
HA you wouldnt be a big fan would you, being hit with lightning is just stupid do you know what a lighting bolt is capable off. Many more people survive than die from a lightning strike

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
WTF ? What the f**k?

no no lol, i wasnt being sarcastic

i was saying thankyou as in

thankyou for re-affirming what i said
a sword would hurt wolverine

inamilist
Originally posted by Soljer
Eh, humans have been hit by lightning before and lived to tell the tale. Plus, Wolverine's Adamantium Skeleton could likely act as a ground, in that the lightning wouldn't fry his musculature or his nervous system, but, rather, take the path of least resistance right down his spinal collumn.

lol, maybe

I'm thinking its more likely that his spine acts as a superconductor to fry his muscle tissue worse than a normal human since there is no real ground, the electrical zap would hit his skeleton and raise its temp, then since there is no real ground (ie, his spine isnt implanted into the ground) the electricity will zap out the bottom of him.

He is probably still ok from the heat/electricity, but lightning has the tendency to stop the heart (electronic pulses can mix brain signals). I'm not sure if marvel covers this, but it might be fatal.

Metalmanx
Spider-Man.
Deadpool.
Maybe Taskmaster.
Shang Chi.
Captain American.
Karate Kid.
Black Panther.
Cyclops.
Daredevil.

I could go on.

tiakocom
I assure you ppl one of these day someone at marvel gonna come out with what we've all be thinkin about lately and that is that wolvie is actually the creator of life and that he has been around since the creation of time laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

capt it up
Swords can kill him . Deadpool took one of the (earlier mentioned) 3 wins through sword skill.
actauly they really can't. wolverines healing was on the frizt, that my friend is called PIS.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine has withstood Storm's lightning and recovered by the next panel. An electrified batarang, which I have only seen in videogames and cartoons anyway, would not hurt Wolverine. Batman would also have to hit Wolverine with the batarang, which is beyond his ability as a human.
If you were around when the Storm slobbering duo were around you'd know Storm has control over the intensity of her lightning and probably wouldn't use anything that would kill him unless she was under some kind of mind control or something.

braz
Omega Red
Spiderman
Batman(with prep, and advanced gadgets and equipment)
Agent Zero
Deadpool

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by inamilist
Spider-man
deadpool
Man-Thing
Leech
Shadowcat
Cyclops
Daredevil
Captain America
Puck

depends where you draw the line for street level, but thats my opinion

Good List.

cheap cabbage
Batman

tiakocom
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Good List.

might be a good list but take it from someone who knows and have seen the arguments given by wolvie fanboy...and i assure they would not agree wit that list especialy with daredevil and cyclops

cheap cabbage
Clark Kent

Creshosk
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Clark Kent Since when does he count as a street leveler?

Is this characters not holding back? Or operating with their usual CIS on them?

King_Mungi
Are Puck and Diamond Lil considered street level?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Creshosk
Since when does he count as a street leveler?

whoever would logically, realsitcly or whatever

A.J
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If you were around when the Storm slobbering duo were around you'd know Storm has control over the intensity of her lightning and probably wouldn't use anything that would kill him unless she was under some kind of mind control or something. She was evil or somthing or i dont know but wasnt herself.

Shinkuu
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If you were around when the Storm slobbering duo were around you'd know Storm has control over the intensity of her lightning and probably wouldn't use anything that would kill him unless she was under some kind of mind control or something. Wolverine has been hit by lightning more than once by Storm, including when she thought he was an enemy and he was still fine.

Shinkuu
Originally posted by braz
Omega Red
Spiderman
Batman(with prep, and advanced gadgets and equipment)
Agent Zero
Deadpool Since when has Omega Red been considered a street level character?

grey fox
actauly they really can't. wolverines healing was on the frizt, that my friend is called PIS.

How does , 'his healing was on the fritz' disprove the fact that Deadpool kebab-ed him with pure skill.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine has been hit by lightning more than once by Storm, including when she thought he was an enemy and he was still fine.
Does Storm routinely kill her enemies?

Creshosk
whoever would logically, realsitcly or whatever That's the thing about it though. Logic is just the machine that processes the data. if the variarables are different the logical output would be different.

Like some people hold back and that would cost them the win. When otherwise not holding back would have them win.

Which is different from what's realistic as realistically it'd be what ever would lead to the most sales.

Shinkuu
Swords can kill him . Deadpool took one of the (earlier mentioned) 3 wins through sword skill. Swords can't kill Wolverine. How many times has he been impaled by the Silver Samurai? Currently Wolverine can't be hurt by swords, at least not enough to flinch when he was impaled in Thunderbolts and then someone used the impaled sword to bungee jump off a building. Swords can't hurt Wolverine. Only if he has no healing factor.

Only adamantium swords would not shatter when they hit his bones or claws.

Creshosk
How does , 'his healing was on the fritz' disprove the fact that Deadpool kebab-ed him with pure skill. It wasn't a comment on the pure skill, it was a comment on the ability of swords to kill him.

ExtraMision5555
How does , 'his healing was on the fritz' disprove the fact that Deadpool kebab-ed him with pure skill.

Yeah, thats what i was gona say, if anything, it shuold have been more inscentive for wolverine NOT to get hit, unless his healing factor somehow made him a lesser fighter

i dont see how his healing factor being missing somehow invalidates DP's win

EDIT: i was saying this because he also (the guy who originally made the statement about swords not hurting wolverine) said that deadpool isint near the level of wolverine, fighting wise

ExtraMision5555
That's the thing about it though. Logic is just the machine that processes the data. if the variarables are different the logical output would be different.

Like some people hold back and that would cost them the win. When otherwise not holding back would have them win.

Which is different from what's realistic as realistically it'd be what ever would lead to the most sales.

for the sake of argument, ide say not holding back

otherwise that would invalidate alot of people

King KAM
ahem....

Shinkuu
How does , 'his healing was on the fritz' disprove the fact that Deadpool kebab-ed him with pure skill. Wolverine slashed Deadpool on pure skill 4 times before Deadpool ever made contact with his swords. Wolverine would have killed Deadpool in that fight if Deadpool's didn't have a working healing factor. Deadpool also didn't use skill to impale Wolverine. He took a jump kick to the face in order to sucker Wolverine in for the impaling. Had Deadpool not had a healing factor Wolverine's greater skill with his claws would have killed him and the jump kick would have knocked him out before he could impale Wolverine. It's really not that hard to understand. Deadpool didn't use any skill here. Deadpool used the crutch of Wolverine's non-existant healing factor to pull out an unfair win.

ExtraMision5555
Wolverine slashed Deadpool on pure skill 4 times before Deadpool ever made contact with his swords. Wolverine would have killed Deadpool in that fight if Deadpool's didn't have a working healing factor. Deadpool also didn't use skill to impale Wolverine. He took a jump kick to the face in order to sucker Wolverine in for the impaling. Had Deadpool not had a healing factor Wolverine's greater skill with his claws would have killed him and the jump kick would have knocked him out before he could impale Wolverine. It's really not that hard to understand. Deadpool didn't use any skill here. Deadpool used the crutch of Wolverine's non-existant healing factor to pull out an unfair win.

So your saying Deadpool did not intelligently decide to "sucker" wolverine into kicking him in the face, knowing that he could take the blow, so that he could stab him?

A.J
Originally posted by King KAM
ahem.... Ahem

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1999/40bc.th.jpg

wink

Swanky-Tuna
Swords can't kill Wolverine. How many times has he been impaled by the Silver Samurai? Currently Wolverine can't be hurt by swords, at least not enough to flinch when he was impaled in Thunderbolts and then someone used the impaled sword to bungee jump off a building. Swords can't hurt Wolverine. Only if he has no healing factor.

Only adamantium swords would not shatter when they hit his bones or claws.
Don't you mean they can hurt him but he'll heal? And why would the swords shatter? For that to happen, even against adamantium, you'd need Hulk-like power or an incredibly brittle sword. And then there'd be shrapnel floating in his body.

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
Ahem

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1999/40bc.th.jpg

wink cool, now show the whole fight....where cap sends wolverine through a car.

ExtraMision5555
Heres the thing,
a sword could hurt wolverine, would wolverine regenerate? sure, but that doesnt change the fact that the weapon broke his skin, thus inflicting damage. So untill wolverine fuses with i duno, Shuma-Gorrath or something, wolverine is succeptable to physical damage

A.J
Originally posted by King KAM
cool, now show the whole fight....where cap sends wolverine through a car. That is the end i think the result of that fight, dont make me pull bats and cap on you wink

Creshosk
So your saying Deadpool did not intelligently decide to "sucker" wolverine into kicking him in the face, knowing that he could take the blow, so that he could stab him? So knowing he can take the blow ... is intelligent for one person, but makes a lesser fighter of another?

Shinkuu
So your saying Deadpool did not intelligently decide to "sucker" wolverine into kicking him in the face, knowing that he could take the blow, so that he could stab him? I'm not saying it wasn't intelligent, I'm saying it wasn't skillful. He beat Wolverine because Wolverine's healing factor was working at 1/10 of what it usually works at. Had Wolverine's healing factor been working, Deadpool's swords would have had no more effect on Logan than Logan's claws had on Deadpool. He did not beat Wolverine because he was more skilled, but because Wolverine was handicapped.

ExtraMision5555
So knowing he can take the blow ... is intelligent for one person, but makes a lesser fighter of another?

Oh no, dont get me wrong, i never implied wolverine was a lesser fighter, it just seems to me somoene is implying Deadpool had 3 flukes, and deadpool is an inadequit (sp?) fighter when compaired to wolverine. simply not true. not to metion deadpool has the edge when it comes to regen

A.J
Originally posted by A.J
That is the end i think the result of that fight, dont make me pull bats and cap on you wink Kam lets take this to scan wars in comics i wanna own your ass.

ExtraMision5555
I'm not saying it wasn't intelligent, I'm saying it wasn't skillful. He beat Wolverine because Wolverine's healing factor was working at 1/10 of what it usually works at. Had Wolverine's healing factor been working, Deadpool's swords would have had no more effect on Logan than Logan's claws had on Deadpool. He did not beat Wolverine because he was more skilled, but because Wolverine was handicapped.

And thats fine, heres what im saying, Deadpool is more than capable of Incapacitateing wolverine, more often than not due to his extensive fighting ability, versatile aramament as well as superior regen. Not to mention deadpool is an amazing marksman. At the minimum, Deadpool is in the same fighting leauge as wolverine, bottom line.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine slashed Deadpool on pure skill 4 times before Deadpool ever made contact with his swords. Wolverine would have killed Deadpool in that fight if Deadpool's didn't have a working healing factor. Deadpool also didn't use skill to impale Wolverine. He took a jump kick to the face in order to sucker Wolverine in for the impaling. Had Deadpool not had a healing factor Wolverine's greater skill with his claws would have killed him and the jump kick would have knocked him out before he could impale Wolverine. It's really not that hard to understand. Deadpool didn't use any skill here. Deadpool used the crutch of Wolverine's non-existant healing factor to pull out an unfair win.
You know, it's weird that you say Deadpool was using a crutch considering how much relies purely on his unbreakable bones and seemingly endless healing factor rather than skills.

But it still stands, if Wolverine was that much faster and stronger and more skilled than Deadpool he wouldn't of gotten hit at all. But it shows that either Deadpool can score his share of hits on Wolverine or Wolverine is so used to leaning on his healing factor that he'll just willingly take shots.

grey fox

So it's not canon when Wolvie gets his ass kicked because his healing factors on the glitch. But it's a sucker punch when Deadpool manoeuvres Wolverine into setting himself up for a lung piercing ?

Creshosk
So it's not canon when Wolvie gets his ass kicked because his healing factors on the glitch. No it's simply not a reliable example since one of the cahracters wasn't at their best.

Would it be the same if Deadpool's healing factor was on the glitch and wolverine had won? Would'nt you be pointing out the plot device then?

But it's a sucker punch when Deadpool manoeuvres Wolverine into setting himself up for a lung piercing ? No, it wasn't a sucker pucnh, a suckerpunch is usually just a shot that the other person wasn't expecting outside of battle or if the person being attacked appeares to be unsuspecting, but lands a shot on the attacker.

in a full on combat situation it's not really fair to call any moves a sucker punch.

grey fox
No it's simply not a reliable example since one of the cahracters wasn't at their best.

Would it be the same if Deadpool's healing factor was on the glitch and wolverine had won? Would'nt you be pointing out the plot device then?

No, it wasn't a sucker pucnh, a suckerpunch is usually just a shot that the other person wasn't expecting outside of battle or if the person being attacked appeares to be unsuspecting, but lands a shot on the attacker.

in a full on combat situation it's not really fair to call any moves a sucker punch.

No , the sucker punch comment was the way Shinku was describing it, as if DP had suddenly stabbed Wolvie while he was busy ordering a Taco from the buffet table while chatting on his cell about how good his insurance has been since switching to geiko.

When in fact Dp pissed off Wolverine enough to make him attack Dp , the resulting fight ended with Wolvie leaping at Dp and receiving two new assholes ripped into him for his efforts.

ExtraMision5555

No, it wasn't a sucker pucnh, a suckerpunch is usually just a shot that the other person wasn't expecting outside of battle or if the person being attacked appeares to be unsuspecting, but lands a shot on the attacker.

Its just that he was implying that it was a sucker punch when infact it wasnt. Deadpool saw an opportunity, and took it. I didnt see anything unskillful or suckery about it, as he had implied

Metalmanx
So your saying Deadpool did not intelligently decide to "sucker" wolverine into kicking him in the face, knowing that he could take the blow, so that he could stab him?

I'm glad someone else read that correctly as well.

Creshosk
So then we're agreed Grey Fox, EM5555 and I. No need for us to persue that further.

ExtraMision5555
So then we're agreed Grey Fox, EM5555 and I. No need for us to persue that further.

Yep lol,
this thread started to spiral off into another Dp vs wolverine

but back on topic

who else?

grey fox
Yes.

Deathstroke fully equipped could handle Wolvie. I'd love to see DS throw a meta-grenade at Wolverine and watch him stand their thinking he can take it....

Creshosk
Yep lol,
this thread started to spiral off into another Dp vs wolverine

but back on topic

who else?

heh, Jubilee not holding back? shifty

ExtraMision5555
heh, Jubilee not holding back? shifty laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Martin
Black Panther
Taskmaster
Sabretooth
Deadpool
Batman
Captain America
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Beast
Cyclops
Daredevil
the list goes on...

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spider-Man.
Deadpool.
Maybe Taskmaster.
Shang Chi.
Captain American.
Karate Kid.
Black Panther.
Cyclops.
Daredevil.

I could go on.

While I do agree with that list, do Cyclops and Karate Kid really count as street level? I mean, they seem a bit more powerful than what I would call street. KK definately doesn't belong on the streets.

capt it up
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Black Panther
Taskmaster
Sabretooth
Deadpool
Batman
Captain America
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Beast
Cyclops
Daredevil
the list goes on...
are u serous right now? do u mena like take a wins or the majority?

becuase green arrow hell no
hawkeye not likly
beast tryed that once and last a pannel
DD not gunna happen, not the majority at least
CA could not even take a werewolf minded wolevrine how he gunna take the real deal?
DP not likly to take even 5
taskmaster nope
sabertooth not likly to take even 5
batman with out prep won't take 2 let a lone 5 or more

grey fox
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
While I do agree with that list, do Cyclops and Karate Kid really count as street level? I mean, they seem a bit more powerful than what I would call street. KK definately doesn't belong on the streets.

Hell no , any guy who can take down a daxamite certainly doesn't belong in a 'street' level list.

ExtraMision5555
Karate kid is as street level as onslaught

Soleran
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

LOL well Cyclops certainly could and would take the majority at leastsmile

B dot Rob
Gambit

inamilist
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Good List.

thank you

Originally posted by tiakocom
might be a good list but take it from someone who knows and have seen the arguments given by wolvie fanboy...and i assure they would not agree wit that list especialy with daredevil and cyclops

lol, i have certainly heard all of the arguments, but personally i think the fights with DD and Cap are the closest, cyc SHOULD take the vast majority.

I guess the thread is who could beat wolverine, it states nothing about a majority... but meh

Soljer
Nah, in my first post I do believe I specified those that had a shot of at least taking 5/10.

Creshosk
Originally posted by inamilist
thank you

lol, i have certainly heard all of the arguments, but personally i think the fights with DD and Cap are the closest, cyc SHOULD take the vast majority.

I guess the thread is who could beat wolverine, it states nothing about a majority... but meh

Technically couldn't there be circumstances where anyone could beat him?

Like He's in an and adamantium box with a drop away floor and the other character is in a protected observation booth with the button that would drop wolverine into a volcano or into the sun or fire a massive Omega sentinal type laser?

Like aunt may at the controls could beat him in this manner, or anyone else for that matter.

inamilist
lol

fine, i still think everyone on my list wins 5/10 at least

Soljer
But he would survive the volcano unharmed. After all, he has a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton. The heat of the sun is nothing compared to that. Omega Sentinal lasers have nothing on a healing factor and an Adamantium skeleton.

cheap cabbage
Since when does he count as a street leveler?

Originally I posted this as spite for wolverine, but now after consideration. Clark after he lost his powers in IC#7 could still whoop the shit out of wolverine. Why? Cause Hal handed Kent a GL ring. He didn't keep it for long...but still.

Creshosk
Originally I posted this as spite for wolverine, but now after consideration. Clark after he lost his powers in IC#7 could still whoop the shit out of wolverine. Why? Cause Hal handed Kent a GL ring. He didn't keep it for long...but still. And since when does a GL count as street level? laughing

I know its to spite wolverine. but calling higher than Street level characters street is rather humiliating to the higher than street levelers.

cheap cabbage
And since when does a GL count as street level? laughing

I know its to spite wolverine. but calling higher than Street level characters street is rather humiliating to the higher than street levelers.

Residual GL radiation....willpower...MOLECULES!!!!!!!

Creshosk
Residual GL radiation....willpower...MOLECULES!!!!!!! The loquat guinea pig dolphins the bologna greenly thrice through the moons octopus wagon.

ExtraMision5555
lol@observation booth scneario

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
Kam lets take this to scan wars in comics i wanna own your ass. A.J..... i like you... i know exactly....what you have in store for me.... but you have no idea of what i have in store for you....
you dont wanna go to war man, its ugly,trust me......

so let just continue being partners.

King KAM

hawkeye not likly
CA could not even take a werewolf minded wolevrine how he gunna take the real deal?
taskmaster nope
batman with out prep won't take 2 let a lone 5 or more you are correct, everyone on that list can definatley take wolverine, but i beleive that wolverine gets the majority....except maybe sabretooth and deadpool.

But cap could take the majority on wolverine.....and no counter argument in the world is gonna work , because ive heard them all, and none of them are solid enough.

Shinkuu
Oh no, dont get me wrong, i never implied wolverine was a lesser fighter, it just seems to me somoene is implying Deadpool had 3 flukes, and deadpool is an inadequit (sp?) fighter when compaired to wolverine. simply not true. not to metion deadpool has the edge when it comes to regen Did Deadpool show fighting skill when he fought Wolverine? No. He showed that he can beat Wolverine if he does not have a working healing factor. Wolverine was able to evade Deadpool's ambush with a laser gun and hit Deadpool before Deadpool could recover. He also hit Deadpool more, implying that he was the better fighter.

Wolverine also has several decades more experience than Wade as well as training. It would seem impossible that Wade could be as good a fighter as Wolverine. The only way Deadpool could be a better fighter is if Wolverine was developmentaly challenged. Since Wolverine knows more than 10 languages this is a very unlikely conclusion.

Darth Martin

hawkeye not likly
taskmaster nope
batman with out prep won't take 2 let a lone 5 or more

Yea get a win.

ExtraMision5555
Did Deadpool show fighting skill when he fought Wolverine? No. He showed that he can beat Wolverine if he does not have a working healing factor. Wolverine was able to evade Deadpool's ambush with a laser gun and hit Deadpool before Deadpool could recover. He also hit Deadpool more, implying that he was the better fighter.

Wolverine also has several decades more experience than Wade as well as training. It would seem impossible that Wade could be as good a fighter as Wolverine. The only way Deadpool could be a better fighter is if Wolverine was developmentaly challenged. Since Wolverine knows more than 10 languages this is a very unlikely conclusion.

Then according to your logic, wolverine should not have been stabbed by deadpool. Why didnt wolverine see it coming? Was he having a bout of developmental challenges when deadpool stabbed him? I, nor anyone in thier right mind should should allow themselfs to be convinced deadpool could not adequately engadge wolverine in h2h, because its just not true. Wether you decide to accept this reality is entirely up to you. But you shuold read more than jsut Wolverine, Wolverine origins, and other wolverine-related comics

Shinkuu
No , the sucker punch comment was the way Shinku was describing it. No. I never said it was a sucker punch. Read the post again. It was a well thought out move by Wade, but the move never would have worked against Wolverine had Wolverine's healing factor been working. I said it wasn't skillful because Wade didn't use fighting ability to do the move. He relied on a superpower to save him from being knocked out. My point is the move wouldn't have stopped Wolverine had his HF been working anywhere near 100 percent.

When in fact Dp pissed off Wolverine enough to make him attack Dp, the resulting fight ended with Wolvie leaping at Dp and receiving two new assholes ripped into him for his efforts. Yet if Neither had a working healing factor Deadpool would be missing most of his chest cavity and his mandible would have been kicked off his face,while Wolverine would only have a bloody nose. Wolverine would have won the fight.

If both had a healing factor Deadpool would lost anyway sincehe lacks any way to really hurt Wolverine.

Shinkuu
Then according to your logic, wolverine should not have been stabbed by deadpool. Why didnt wolverine see it coming? Was he having a bout of developmental challenges when deadpool stabbed him? I, nor anyone in thier right mind should should allow themselfs to be convinced deadpool could not adequately engadge wolverine in h2h, because its just not true. Wether you decide to accept this reality is entirely up to you. But you shuold read more than jsut Wolverine, Wolverine origins, and other wolverine-related comics The fact that Deadpool stabbed Wolverine does not make him a better fighter. My logic has never supported that idea. Marvel writers in general do not give Wolverine the respect in the area of fighting skill that he should get. A guy who has been fighting for over a century and learned from Ogun should not be having a hard time with Elektra. A guy who has trained with every major intelligence agency and Black Ops group on the planet should not be getting worked over by Deadpool. I'm talking about examining the history of the characters.

Common Sense says Wolverine has been fighting for over 100 years. Wade hasn't been fighting or learning or training for nearly as long. There is no way his skill level should be able to touch Wolverine. The same goes for any fighter out there. Batman, Shiva, Elektra, Captain America, Daredevil, Shang chi, etc. None of these guys should be able to stand with Wolverine's hand 2 hand skill. Only todays ignorant writers allow this kind of obvious BS into their stories. 20 years ago Wolverine slapped DD and Black Panther around like it was his job. Today Reginald Hudlin and Mark Millar have the same characters seem so much more superior to Logan that it is rediculous.

The only way Deadpool should be able to beat Wolverine is if Wolverine's powers are not working, which has happened, and if Wade has a special trank that effects Logan prepared for the fight, which has also happened. No one should be able to make an argument that Deadpool is a better fighter than Wolverine. It may be a comic, but that would make no sense at all.

ExtraMision5555
The fact that Deadpool stabbed Wolverine does not make him a better fighter. My logic has never supported that idea. Marvel writers in general do not give Wolverine the respect in the area of fighting skill that he should get. A guy who has been fighting for over a century and learned from Ogun should not be having a hard time with Elektra. I'm talking about examining the history of the characters. Common Sense says Wolverine has been fighting for over 100 years. Wade hasn't been fighting or learning or training for nearly as long. There is no way his skill level should be able to touch Wolverine. The same goes for any fighter out there. Batman, Shiva, Elektra, Captain America, Daredevil, Shang chi, etc. None of these guys should be able to stand with Wolverine's hand 2 hand skill. Only todays ignorant writers allow this kind of obvious BS into their stories. 20 years ago Wolverine slapped DD and Black Panther around like it was his job. Today Reginald Hudlin and Mark Millar have the same characters seem so much more superior to Logan that it is rediculous.

The only way Deadpool should be able to beat Wolverine is if Wolverine's powers are not working, which has happened, and if Wade has a special trank that effects Logan prepared for the fight, which has also happened. No one should be able to make an argument that Deadpool is a better fighter than Wolverine. It may be a comic, but that would make no sense at all.

No one can convince you otherwise, maybe you shuold apply at marvel, and make a story consisting of wolverine overcomeing the living tribunal

Shinkuu
No one can convince you otherwise, maybe you shuold apply at marvel, and make a story consisting of wolverine overcomeing the living tribunal Thanks for ignoring a valid statement on my part and replying with some assclown statment about Wolverine fighting a being that could squash the Hulk like an insect. Very intelligent. You dont want to give an honest reply because you know what I say is more or less the truth.

batdude123
Karate Kid
Spider-man
Taskmaster
Death Stroke

ExtraMision5555
Thanks for ignoring a valid statement on my part and replying with some assclown statment about Wolverine fighting a being that could squash the Hulk like an insect. Very intelligent. You dont want to give an honest reply because you know what I say is more or less the truth.

No, i dont want to reply becuase of your inability to acknoweldge ANY other fighter in the marvel universe, especailly one of incredible stature, with a wider variety of gadgetry and a better healing factor. I dont like repeating myself, and clearly you are set in your opinion

ExtraMision5555

Seeing that deadpool has a better healing factor
Why wouldent this be the case for deadpool? because his skeleton isint made of adamentium?

?

?

Creshosk
Seeing that deadpool has a better healing factor
Why wouldent this be the case for deadpool? because his skeleton isint made of adamentium?

?

? How does having a better healing factor make him a better fighter?

ExtraMision5555
How does having a better healing factor make him a better fighter?

Lolol

no nonoasdnfkla90afklsdfav

333333333333333333333icvkzla
this was in response to

"the only way deadpool should be able to beat wolverine..."

Because:

Why wouldent wolverine be hurt by any sort of attack deadpool administers IE Some form of grenade, tranquilizer, gunshot, bladed weapon, etc

but actually im done
multitasking and

beating a dead horse
(not directed @ u)

Soleran
Did Deadpool show fighting skill when he fought Wolverine? No. He showed that he can beat Wolverine if he does not have a working healing factor. Wolverine was able to evade Deadpool's ambush with a laser gun and hit Deadpool before Deadpool could recover. He also hit Deadpool more, implying that he was the better fighter.

Um first off Wolverine's fighting ability isn't tied to his healing factor, don't combine the two. Just because someone is able to punch their opponent it CERTAINLY doesn't mean nor imply they are the better fighter.

Soljer
Great point, Soleran.

Grimm22
Cap

Bats

DS

TM

Spidey

DD

BP

Adam Warlock
Karnak

Grimm22
Black Panther
Taskmaster
Sabretooth
Deadpool
Batman
Captain America
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Beast
Cyclops
Daredevil
the list goes on...

Yep.

Of course Capt will never admit that stick out tongue

branhole
and 1st age spawn...

and urizen

grey fox
Originally posted by branhole
and 1st age spawn...

and urizen

1st age Spawn is nowhere NEAR street level, he's mid-top tier best at that point.

Urzien !!!.....Bran I don't mean to sound disrespectful , but do you even know what a street leveler is .

complexbrother
For the last time SPIDER-MAN IS NOT STREET LEVEL !!!

anybody with super strength, speed, reflexes, scences, and a superpowered suit is not really concidered street level. just because you fight regular theives and things of the like dosn't make you their level.

grey fox
For the last time SPIDER-MAN IS NOT STREET LEVEL !!!

anybody with super strength, speed, reflexes, scences, and a superpowered suit is not really concidered street level. just because you fight regular theives and things of the like dosn't make you their level.

Spidey IS street-level. Give me one shred of proof that he isn't.

Fanboy
FANBOY CRAZE NO ONE CAN BEAT WOLVERINE NOT LIMBO NOT BUTTMAN OR SPRMAN GOD MY HEAD IS EXPLODING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Wolverine2006
People saying that Wolverine would lose without a healing factor is dumb, if he unsheathed his claws he would bleed to death.

branhole
wolvs unsheeth hi claws before w/o bleeding. wolvs is hella cool.

Wolverine2006
Without a healing factor?

branhole
it was in the hella cartoon though.

Darth Martin
Logan would die without his healing factor. He couldn't survive with adamantium bones or clwas without it.

Wolverine2006
I know thats what I've been sayin, but it really doesnt have anything to do with the fight, people just say he would lose without a healing factor

branhole
if he didnt have his hella healing factor though, his skin wouldnt grow over where his hella claws are. so he wouldnt be hurt every hella time he un sheethed.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I know thats what I've been sayin, but it really doesnt have anything to do with the fight, people just say he would lose without a healing factor True just making a comkjment. I already posted mine who could get a win on people. Spidey,Karate Kid, and Deathstroke aren't street level.

ExtraMision5555
True just making a comkjment. I already posted mine who could get a win on people. Spidey,Karate Kid, and Deathstroke aren't street level.

Karate kid isint

I think spidey and DAETHSTROKE are, just really high street levelers

Darth Martin
I respect ur opinion.

ExtraMision5555
I respect ur opinion.

i respect YOUUUUUU lol smile

Aries_04
Dane

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5224/wetworks2pg090nx.jpg

ExtraMision5555
LOL ^^^

why though?

Validus
Spidey IS street-level. Give me one shred of proof that he isn't.
Beating up Masterson Thor good enough? laughing out loud

branhole
wow that was hella sary.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Beating up Masterson Thor good enough? laughing out loud

WTF !!!

Thor should have sucked his soul out , or caved his head in !!!!

P to the I to the S

branhole
h to the e to the l to the l to the a
thats what that is.

Validus
WTF !!!

Thor should have sucked his soul out , or caved his head in !!!!

P to the I to the S
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8302/thor447177br.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4096/thor447182sp.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9422/thor448012gy.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3756/thor448024wl.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7771/thor448036fo.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7784/thor448047pd.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/2575/thor448056pn.th.jpg

Looks like Masterson was afraid Spidey was gonna deck him. laughing out loud

You think that's bad? I've seen him block a Mjolnir shot with a web shield. eek!

Tassadar
Could-Shang Chi, Black Panther, Punisher with prep, Deadpool, Venom, Luke Cage, Spiderman, Deathstroke with prep, Ghostrider if he fights smart
Could not- Batman, Daredevil, Punisher without prep, retarded Ghostrider, Deathstroke without prep, Moon Knight, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl

Soljer
Batman with prep could definitely take Logan. How?

Well, Batman is MUCH smarter than me, so I don't know what he may come up with, but my simple mind could see this scenario:

Tons and tons of high powered tranqs. Either delivered through a gun, through contact, coating a sword/knife, coating his suit, mayhaps? Everywhere?

And yes, Tranqs have a bad record against Wolverine, but Deadpool showed us that if you have them powerful enough, Wolverine will go to sleep like anyone else. (And I'm sure batman could afford/create the required tranqs.)

Once wolverine is sleeping like a baby, cover his head with an airtight bag, and let him suffocate.

Or perhaps Batman could create an anti-healing factor corrosive similar to that of Agent Zero's.

Or, perhaps, Batman could jump into the batwing and take him on. (Yes, the plans get less elaborate/pertaining to a h2h fight, but eh...check out the next one.)

For Batman's LAST resort....

Motherbox. Nuff Said.

JohnnyDo3
The Punisher will beat wolverine

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8302/thor447177br.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4096/thor447182sp.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9422/thor448012gy.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3756/thor448024wl.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7771/thor448036fo.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7784/thor448047pd.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/2575/thor448056pn.th.jpg

Looks like Masterson was afraid Spidey was gonna deck him. laughing out loud

You think that's bad? I've seen him block a Mjolnir shot with a web shield. eek!

ARGHHHHHHHH

Too.....much bullshitanyte my only weakness beside yaoi and rap music ..Urghhghg ....Blood boiling ...body weakening organs slowly failing....damn you Spidey and you dumb feats .....

*Dies*

riceroost
Originally posted by Soleran
Um first off Wolverine's fighting ability isn't tied to his healing factor, don't combine the two. Just because someone is able to punch their opponent it CERTAINLY doesn't mean nor imply they are the better fighter. Healing Factor had nothing to do with the point he was making. He said Wolverine showed more skill because he was able to avoid Pool's sneak attack, dodge a laser shot, and he hit Deadpool more. That is skill. Deadpool's healing factor is what won him the fight. Wolverine's healing factor had no bearing in this fight because it was non-existant.

Tha C-Master
*Watches how wolverine gradually ascends to god-level in the same thread....*

Soljer
Haha, any thread with the word "Wolverine" in the title seems to attract his fanboys like flies. Afterwards, he is put upon a pedestal and raised above the ilk of mortals. *rolls eyes*

Soleran
Originally posted by riceroost
Healing Factor had nothing to do with the point he was making. He said Wolverine showed more skill because he was able to avoid Pool's sneak attack, dodge a laser shot, and he hit Deadpool more. That is skill. Deadpool's healing factor is what won him the fight. Wolverine's healing factor had no bearing in this fight because it was non-existant.

he would have died then, he did have a healing factor still. Not to mention using your strengths against an opponents weakness's is skill, Wolverine was taken down because of using that.

psy_blade
Elektra- peak condition
Gambit- w/o explosives, only enhanced endurance, strength, reflexes, agility and weapon staff.
Batgirl- Cass
Sage- without telepathy, and after observing Wolverine fight for an hour.

Grimm22
Originally posted by psy_blade
Elektra- peak condition
Gambit- w/o explosives, only enhanced endurance, strength, reflexes, agility and weapon staff.
Batgirl- Cass
Sage- without telepathy, and after observing Wolverine fight for an hour.

There is no way that Gambit takes down Wolverine no

Elektra at peak condition would be close, VERY close.

psy_blade
Stick
Shatterstar
Blackpanther
Lady Deathstrike

capt it up
Originally posted by psy_blade
Stick
Shatterstar
Blackpanther
Lady Deathstrike
stick and wolverine have foughten and stick was unable to land a hit once it got serous.

shatterstar has lost ever encounter vs wolverine.
black panther really should not take any majority vs wolverine
wolverine tools on lady deathstrike all the time.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>