Black Adam vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Battle of the Monarchs.

Doom can't resist provoking, so I say he trespasses in Khandaq, first. How does he deal with Adam? From a distance?

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
Battle of the Monarchs.

Doom can't resist provoking, so I say he trespasses in Khandaq, first. How does he deal with Adam? From a distance?

What distance ?

Doom : Mwhaha puny fool I the great Doctor Doom shall steal your soul while you sit helplessly unaware in your castle (which by the way sucks compares to mine)

BA : *Hovering above Doom , Arms crossed and a ticked off look on his face* Who is unaware.

Doom : Awww shit....

*Beatdown occurs*

badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
What distance ?

Doom : Mwhaha puny fool I the great Doctor Doom shall steal your soul while you sit helplessly unaware in your castle (which by the way sucks compares to mine)

BA : *Hovering above Doom , Arms crossed and a ticked off look on his face* Who is unaware.

*Beatdown occurs*
Sounds about right.

complexbrother
What distance ?

*Beatdown occurs*

HAHAHAHAHA !!! too true .

Soljer
One word:

SHAZAM!

Milkie
With the power Black Adam has he does not need a freakin pimped out castle.

Tron
Well, if Doom dared to walk into Khandaq first, you better believe he's more than prepared. Black Adam swoops down on Doom, rips his head off. But, come to find out, the head is full of wires and gizmos. Adam finds himself zapped by a weird ray, and sapped dry of his powers. Then, he sees Doom (the REAL Doom) walk forward, and Doom yells SHAZAM!! I think you can use your imagination from there.wink

Milkie
Not Happening.

Shazam's not dumb enough to leave his champions helpless to having there powers stolen.

He gave it to a Boy the second time for a reason. So people like Dr. Doom won't use it for evil.

willRules
Originally posted by Tron
Well, if Doom dared to walk into Khandaq first, you better believe he's more than prepared. Black Adam swoops down on Doom, rips his head off. But, come to find out, the head is full of wires and gizmos. Adam finds himself zapped by a weird ray, and sapped dry of his powers. Then, he sees Doom (the REAL Doom) walk forward, and Doom yells SHAZAM!! I think you can use your imagination from there.wink

I agree yes if Doom comes looking for the threat he doesn't just hope for the best, he prepares and learns everything about that threat.

roughrider
What distance ?

*Beatdown occurs*

LOL. big grin

As a sorceror, Doom does have that trick of entering another person's body when he can make eye contact with them. But, could he do it before Adam reprises the move he did with Psycho Pirate? eek!

"I said no more silly faces." wink

Tron
Originally posted by Milkie
Not Happening.

Shazam's not dumb enough to leave his champions helpless to having there powers stolen.

He gave it to a Boy the second time for a reason. So people like Dr. Doom won't use it for evil.

Well, technically, Black Adam hasn't been Shazam's champion for centuries. Galactus isn't stupid either, didn't stop Doom from sucking the power cosmic dry from Silver Surfer, twice.

Milkie
Originally posted by Tron
Well, technically, Black Adam hasn't been Shazam's champion for centuries. Galactus isn't stupid either, didn't stop Doom from sucking the power cosmic dry from Silver Surfer, twice.

It's called Magic my friend wink

I would like to think that it would be harder to steal then cosmic energy. You can make weapons that fire cosmic energy. But rarely can you make magical weapons.

Also Abam not being his champion is doesn't mean he is less then Billy or the others. I mean he still has the power, why not anything else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.