superman vs normal galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
since supes powers are unlimeted, can he beat a normal galactus.

(my vote, hell no)

batdude123
SPITE THREAD!

branhole
well i seen on one thread that supes would take down normal tyrant, and i was wondering if supes could beat, tyrants maker.
well supes has unlimeted power, thats what one of you said and galctus doesnt, so obviosly supes wins.
right?

batdude123
NO! no Nobody here compares Superman to Galactus. This is just a classic case of Superman haters turning and twisting around Superman fan's words to make it seem like Superman is God. He's not, and nobody thinks that. Superman is powerful, and people describe his feats, they don't compare him to Galactus for cryin out loud!

branhole
well they said he can beat tyrant.

bherrle
He can beat Tyrant. But not Galactus....

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
well they said he can beat tyrant.

doh You know Superman is outclassed here, and yet you made this thread anyway. erm

branhole
blastfamie.

branhole
do you know who the f*** tyrant is, he would kill supes with a finger.

branhole
so what about unlimited power of supes. unleess of course it isnt unlimited. nobodys is, because hulk would beat galactus then.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
so what about unlimited power of supes. unleess of course it isnt unlimited. nobodys is, because hulk would beat galactus then.

Superman has the ability to draw in energy from the sun in order to amp up his stats. He has a gigantic power source (the sun) and his body acting as a nuclear power plant for him. The nuclear power plant (his body) processes all of this energy and fuels his powers. Superman is powerful, but he's not on Galactus's power level. Please, why did you make this thread?

Tron
Originally posted by batdude123
SPITE THREAD!

I know.

Spite threads are NOT tolerated in this forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.