(Movie)Beast vs. (Movie)Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
They show Hank can be quite the agile wildman in a fight - like an angry gorilla, but even stronger. Good enough to beat the massive Victor Creed?

Lethal_Rise
been done.

roughrider
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
been done.

Not the movie versions of these two.

diabloman
i liked beast better than sab. i say beast was the coolest one in the movie. it would have been cooler if they had nightcrawler again. but i say xmen 2 is better than 3

diabloman
but sabretooth screams harder so i say sab is more angry. but beast was cooler

He-guy88
i give it to beast in this cause sabs was down powered a good bit in the frist movie

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
i give it to beast in this cause sabs was down powered a good bit in the frist movie down powered in what way ? sab was much louder and harder when he screamed

Wolverine2006
what is with the scream stuff, Sabretooth would win though

roughrider
Sabretooth was big but not as fast - almost lumbering. I think Hank could run some circles around him.

diabloman
Originally posted by roughrider
Sabretooth was big but not as fast - almost lumbering. I think Hank could run some circles around him. not as fast ? if it wherent for wolvies claws sab would have knocked him out big time. sab was kicking his butt at the end if you dont remember that.

He-guy88
sabs was slower not realy a good trained fighter imo of course i mean pretty good but not as good as beast seemed to be and his healing factor did not seem to work right i mean WTF hes saposeadly dead

He-guy88
Originally posted by diabloman
not as fast ? if it wherent for wolvies claws sab would have knocked him out big gime. sab was kicking his butt at the end if you dont remember that.

wolve wasent as fast as beast in the movie either

diabloman
sabs was slower not realy a good trained fighter imo of course i mean pretty good but not as good as beast seemed to be and his healing factor did not seem to work right i mean WTF hes saposeadly dead it was cyclops that got him not wolvie. sab was kicking his butt the whole time.

He-guy88
it was cyclops that got him not wolvie. sab was kicking his butt the whole time.

so wolve wasent as fast as beast either and just cause sabs got hit with an optic blast dont mean it would kill him in comics so like i said his healing factor wasent as good

diabloman
so wolve wasent as fast as beast either and just cause sabs got hit with an optic blast dont mean it would kill him in comics so like i said his healing factor wasent as good where not talking about the comics. look at the thread dude. this about them in the movies and who ever said wolvie was faster than beast ? sab has the same abilities has wolvie but higher. he has a healing factor and can sniff out things as well.

Wolverine2006
this doesnt have much to do with this but if u watch it again Wolverine was about to finish of ST but Rogue screamed and ST knocked Wolverine off the side of the statue of liberty. Oh and ST did survive the 1st movie, and somehow Lady Deathstrike survived the second but Wolverine kills her again and leaves Sabretooth to die in the Master Mold Sentinel.

He-guy88
where not talking about the comics. look at the thread dude. this about them in them in the movies and who ever said wolvie was faster than beast ? sab has the same abilities has wolvie but higher. he has a healing factor and can sniff out things as well.

ok u dont seem to be understanding i was comparing sabs char from the comic and the movie

and u said that sabs beat the heck out of wolve in the movie i was trying to say that dont mean he could beat beast cause beast was faster then wolve do u understand me ??

diabloman
ok u dont seem to be understanding i was comparing sabs char from the comic and the movie

and u said that sabs beat the heck out of wolve in the movie i was trying to say that dont mean he could beat beast cause beast was faster then wolve do u understand me ?? i brought that up me saying that sab was kicking wolvs butt cause u said sab is slow which is bull. hes faster than wolverine

He-guy88
i brought that up me saying that sab was kicking wolvs butt cause u said sab is slow which is bull. hes faster than wolverine

and so is beast

beast was much faster in the movie but imo that was only because the frist movie prob dident have as big a bouget as the third

diabloman
and so is beast

beast was much faster in the movie but imo that was only because the frist movie prob dident have as big a bouget as the third yes beast is faster and cant jump higher and all that but i still think sab has a better fighting technique. if you disagree then fine thats your opinion

FG725
Sabretooth would get owned Beast could outsmart him easily....and without his healing factor he isn't gonna do much damage. Beast is fast so he'll land more punches and if Sabretooth does grab him he'll get f*ucked up

He-guy88
Originally posted by FG725
Sabretooth would get owned Beast could outsmart him easily....and without his healing factor he isn't gonna do much damage. Beast is fast so he'll land more punches and if Sabretooth does grab him he'll get f*ucked up

ha yeah that would be like grabing a cat with raybees

MrHeavySilence
I thought Sabretooth was kinda lame. For example, the part where Wolverine gets back to the liberty statue and calls "Jean." And then Jean tells Cyclops, "Open your eyes when I tell you to." I mean..that alone should've indicated what was coming. But Sabretooth being the idiot that he was, waited till Wolverine delivered his line, and then Cyclops pwned him off the tower.

Darth Martin
Beast takes this rather easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.