Green Lantern, Superman, Magneto, Apoclypse with 4 and the Phonexis.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Now I have been here recently and I want to know who wiil be this guys in a team

batdude123
Now by "Phonexis," do you mean "Phoenix?"

He-guy88
i say He-man Skelator ion (old School) and Paralex

magneto1992
Who are those guys explain please..........

By the way I mean as the force that it is not as jean grey

He-guy88
Originally posted by magneto1992
Who are those guys explain please..........

By the way I mean as the force that it is not as jean grey

He-man unlimited strength and arugable speed of light

ion can do what he wants literly cause hes close to god status

paralex the same powers as ion but diffrent person

skeletor powerful wizard

magneto1992
That sounds cool I have heard a lot about the THour can someone give me some info about him, I only know he controls Weahter and Has a big Hammer

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
He-man unlimited strength and arugable speed of light

ion can do what he wants literly cause hes close to god status

paralex the same powers as ion but diffrent person

skeletor powerful wizard

Ion is not God (creater of all things) level. At best, I'd put him on Galactus's level, maybe SLIGHTLY lower.

He-guy88
That sounds cool I have heard a lot about the THour can someone give me some info about him, I only know he controls Weahter and Has a big Hammer

ah main story goes only he who can pick up the hammer can have the power of thor supermans tryed and picked it up and then tryed agin and faild ask someone who has more knowladg about thor someone in a thor vs tread might know im not sure about his compleat power set

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
Ion is not God (creater of all things) level. At best, I'd put him on Galactus's level, maybe SLIGHTLY lower.

i said god like not god and i was talking about old school ion

batdude123
i said god like not god and i was talking about old school ion

Yeah, and I was talking about Classic Ion as well.

He-guy88
Yeah, and I was talking about Classic Ion as well.

ok then were in agreement about his powers then

batdude123
ok then were in agreement about his powers then

That he was at about Galactus's level of power? Yes, maybe even SLIGHTLY less powerful.

He-guy88
That he was at about Galactus's level of power? Yes, maybe even SLIGHTLY less powerful.

i won go as far as saying less but yeah at galactus's lv

magneto1992
But can He-man and Thour realy beat Apocalypse with the power of the 4, which in my opinion there is not other mutant more powerful, even Magneto

He-guy88
But can He-man and Thour realy beat Apocalypse with the power of the 4, which in my opinion there is not other mutant more powerful, even Magneto

i dont know u see he-man has unlimited strength he outamaticly gains as much strength as he needs in a fight and arguable super speed also a magic power sword so maybe he has a chance maybe
thor maybe also so together its possiable

batdude123

Uh... Franklin Richards. wink

magneto1992
Well and him of course I know he can generate Universe pockets, well excusing him, You cannot compare strength with the power of Emma Frost x4 He can completely control one of them to kill the other, the survivor will be too tired and Apocalypse will kill him with Polaris ray

batdude123
A team that would absolutely pwn your team:

The Living Tribunal
Psi-lord Franklin Richards
The Presence
Spectre
Full powered Galactus

Tron
Kingdom Come Flash.

Didn't see that one coming, did ya?wink

magneto1992
Exept for Richard, the team what powers have?

batdude123

Living Tribunal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Tribunal
The Presence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Presence
Spectre: http://www.answers.com/topic/the-spectre
Galactus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

Tron

Huh? huh

Darth Martin
ION
Beyonder
Psi-Lord Richards
Galactus

Phoenix_Avatar9
why are the rules in like pig latin?

magneto1992
A team that would absolutely pwn your team:

The Living Tribunal
Psi-lord Franklin Richards
The Presence
Spectre
Full powered Galactus
OK Lets try to not to use people that ar consider almost as gods, and give it to a lower level, like hulk, superman, or something

batdude123
OK Lets try to not to use people that ar consider almost as gods, and give it to a lower level, like hulk, superman, or something

Fine, but in that case take out the Phoenix in your team. wink

magneto1992
ok I think I exagereted with her his way to good, unless you fight her with agod, but put Mags to the maximum level

magneto1992
C`mon so you are tellen me there is no body with better powers, unless they are consider as god or the Phoenix

batdude123
C`mon so you are tellen me there is no body with better powers, unless they are consider as god or the Phoenix

The Phoenix Force cosmic entity is on par with the Living Tribunal. If you don't at least give me ONE cosmic entity, there's no way any team could beat yours. erm

magneto1992
Ok just one, but return the Phynexis

cheap cabbage
Flash Prime. Chew on some multiverse!

magneto1992
Flash Prime is the same as Average flash?

cheap cabbage
Flash Prime is the same as Average flash?

No, Flash prime is in the top tier of the most powerful beings in DC. He's a couple spaces below michael and lucifer. The guy's so fast that he can collpase entire dimensions on you.

Grimm22

No where near Galactus level no

I would say Thanos level

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Grimm22

I would say Thanos level

Thanos with the HOTU and the Infinity Ganuntlet would be more like it. ION was just as powerful as parallax. You know, the guy who was beating down every DC hero every made with one arm and recreating the universe with the other. The same universe that he erased about 10 min earlier. Thanos can't hold a candle to Classic Ion.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

I would say Thanos level

He was omnipotent. I said I'd put him slightly below Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.