tyrant vs imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
im tired of superman bulls*** so here it is. tyrant full power vs imperiex.
who takes it. ill say tyrant, but thats me.

Avalonofthewind
That's definitely you.

Tyrant loses horribly. He can't even beat Galactus.

Mider
why would you say imperiex wins he hasnt show to be able to do anything near tyrants power set, big blasts wow, and who told you tyrant cant beat galactus, when tyrant was gonna fight galactus, galactus said if we fight the universe will be wrecked, can imperiex do that with out drones? If he did manage to crack open with all his powers being released tyrant might just absorb it.

Avalonofthewind
Tyrant hasn't been shown to do anything above Imperiex.
Imperiex power did manage to create the universe and that is an on panel feat.

branhole
imperiex also fought supes h2h, which if hes that powerful, fighting with supes is way below his power.

Mider
umm having galactus say if we fight we might destroy the universe is a feet in itself for tyrant.

Robtard
Anyone have a link to Tyrants specs?

branhole
specs. what?

Juntai
Originally posted by branhole
imperiex also fought supes h2h, which if hes that powerful, fighting with supes is way below his power. When was this?

juggernaut66666
tyrant wins imperiex got his ass handed to superman atleast 3 times

UniOmni
I got the tpbs of OWAW coming in the mail. I read most of the issues, but some holes need filling. And yall better believe, that if its bad writing, i will let it be known.

kevdude
Imperiex wins, Tyrant is still very powerful but powerful enough take a big bang blast? nope

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex wins, Tyrant is still very powerful but powerful enough take a big bang blast? nope
Lol imperiex is a piece of Sh!t who get1s owned by superman everytime they meet

spideycarnage
full powered tyrant wins

kevdude
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

no not really wink. When Imperiex Prime himself showed up he took out Doomsday with little effort and then thought he took out Superman (Darkseid saved him). During the end of OWAW they fought again while Imperiex Prime was fighting millions of other beings and he was joined with Kismet and IP killed them both.

spideycarnage
agreed, superman is no were near tyrants level of power, thanos with a energy ball had proplems with a DE-POWERED TYRANT. A FULL POWERED TYRANT WILL DESTROY THE IMPERIEX.

juggernaut66666
no not really wink. When Imperiex Prime himself showed up he took out Doomsday with little effort and then thought he took out Superman (Darkseid saved him). During the end of OWAW they fought again while Imperiex Prime was fighting millions of other beings and he was joined with Kismet and IP killed them both.
what about the other 3 times ?he got owned by superman in all 3 fights

kevdude
what about the other 3 times he got owned by superman in all 3 fights

Those were only probes.

And no a full powered Tyrant can't take on Eternity and win.

spideycarnage
thanos would beat the imeriex...jk
but full powered tryand would give galactus problems. imperiex losses.

juggernaut66666
Those were only probes.

no one said that and that still doesn't change the fact he got beaten by supes 3 times Full powered tyrant= normal powered galactus
imperiex is nowhere to a normal power galactus

Thanos_6383
Tyrant wins..A full powered one

kevdude
He never got beat 3x by Superman, don't know where that came from but thats not true. Imperiex is def more powerful then a normal Galactus..

juggernaut66666
lol he got he beaten 3 times smartass i will show you the scans

juggernaut66666
imperiex beaten 1
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2172pg136ui.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2172pg145nd.jpg

imperiex beaten2
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2173pg146ip.jpg

imperiex beaten 3
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=actioncomics781pg107eg.jpg

kevdude
Number 1 and 3 is NOT Imperiex Prime himself, those are probes that are is a small part of Imperiex. Number 2 is Imperiex Prime while he was facing millions of other beings and then Kismet and Superman merged and went to try to kill him but did not and he killed them both in number 2. Brainiac 13 while bonded with Imperiex Prime DRAINED Apokolips of all of its energy something Galactus failed to do when he was on the planet. Read OWAW more.

juggernaut66666
crossovers are all piece of sh!t's

Avalonofthewind
1 - Superman fights probes most of the time. By the logic here, since Spiderman defeated a herald, then he ca defeat Galactus or Tyrant?

Ridiculous.

2 - If Thanos combined with Eternity, and had every hero and villain attacking with him, he could kill Galactus or Tyrant quickly as well.

Tyrant has done nothing truly impressive on his own as well.

Mider
what has ever made imperiex above galactus most of his dirty work was done by probes and he hasnt done anything galactus shouldnt be able to, thing is galactus is a jobber and imperiex needs better feats especially with the power level he has, and who cares if he has a big bang worth of power he cant even use it to any advantage.

branhole
Those were only probes.

who said anythng about eternity, and t might be able to give him a problem.eternity has never won a fight after all.

branhole
eternity is a massive jobber after all.

bigbran
ill go with tyrant,good thread.

Avalonofthewind

Pretty much. Tyrant at full puwer hasn't even beaten Galactus. He's fodder for Imperiex.

bigbran
so they were destroying galaxies when they fought, by accident.

Avalonofthewind
Imperiex was destroying galaxies on his own on the way to earth.

Sixth_Winged
On his own? huh

It wasn't him doing that. It was his army of probes and ships

bigbran
and they did this by accident, not even trying to, imperiex and his crew were doing it on purpose.

Sixth_Winged
It took the ulimate nullifier to kill Tyrant as well. If Galactus has not supressed the resulting force behind it, a galaxy wouldn't be the only casualty to be destroyed.

bigbran
tyrant wins, this is the guy that when depowered was playing with,ss,glads, morg,terrax,jack of hearts,gndeymene, and a couple others. and ill admit, he wasnt trying as hard as he could when he fought a powered up thanos, who was more powerful than when he fought odin. and he wasnt even full power in any of these fight.

bigbran
He never got beat 3x by Superman, don't know where that came from but thats not true, he was defeated 2x. Imperiex is def less powerful then a normal Galactus..
i agree, and tyrant is over normal galactus, so you do the math.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
On his own? huh

It wasn't him doing that. It was his army of probes and ships

Not according to the Eradicator who witnessed and outran the destruction to warn earth.

This still pales compared to the big bang and Tyrant is still ridiculously far under Eternity.

Originally posted by bigbran
i agree, and tyrant is over normal galactus, so you do the math.

How did you get that Tyrant was over Galactus out of curiousity?

bigbran
because he is about 65-75% of gs power.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Not according to the Eradicator who witnessed and outran the destruction to warn earth.

This still pales compared to the big bang and Tyrant is still ridiculously far under Eternity.

When did this happen huh Do you have a scan?

unless it's that daxamite vs. probe debacle again.

Avalonofthewind
MOS#114

Daxamite vs Probe? I missed something there.

Sixth_Winged
MOS#114

Daxamite?

IIRC it didn't pertain to Imperiex Prime. They don't even know if there's an imperiex prime at that point AFAIK. I don't remember it quite clearly as well but if he's talking about imperiex in a singular sense, it could be reflecting on his forces as a whole. if you have a scan, that would probably change my mind.

Sixth_Winged
MOS#114

Daxamite vs Probe? I missed something there.

That superman vs. 1,000,000 daxamite thread or something.

Cosmic Cube
Wouldn't Imperiex win?

Avalonofthewind
That superman vs. 1,000,000 daxamite thread or something.

Oh..that one...Even I take that thread with a grain of salt.

No, I was reffering to this issue.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8480/eradspace5ji.th.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1053/eradspace22aw.th.jpg

bigbran
i thought eradicater was clarks son.

Juntai
i thought eradicater was clarks son. ???????????

bigbran
i have a card that says eradicater and it looks like supes, im prob wrong though.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
???????????

Ditto.

Sixth_Winged
Oh..that one...Even I take that thread with a grain of salt.

No, I was reffering to this issue.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8480/eradspace5ji.th.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1053/eradspace22aw.th.jpg

but that is just narrative hyperbole babble. If Imperiex can destroy a galaxy with "touch of a little finger" he would have done so against earth to jumpstart the big bang. There is really no sense in all of that and certainly not supported by on-panel feats by Prime himself.

Avalonofthewind
but that is just narrative hyperbole babble. If Imperiex can destroy a galaxy with "touch of a little finger" he would have done so against earth to jumpstart the big bang. There is really no sense in all of that and certainly not supported by on-panel feats by Prime himself.

I saw this coming.

If Galactus can destroy the universe 10x over why can't he kill Reed Richards with a thought even with the nullifier?

The story demanded it. You asked for it, and I posted the proof. Please don't try and downplay it.

On panel, Imperiex was the big bang. A level of power that I have not seen Tyrant nor Galactus match.

Juntai
but that is just narrative hyperbole babble. If Imperiex can destroy a galaxy with "touch of a little finger" he would have done so against earth to jumpstart the big bang. There is really no sense in all of that and certainly not supported by on-panel feats by Prime himself. He did what he was meant to do at Earth. Destroying current Earth wasn't his purpose.

I do agree that offpanel feats are somewhat questionable, we must accept the events still, if not the HOW.

Sixth_Winged
I saw this coming.

If Galactus can destroy the universe 10x over why can't he kill Reed Richards with a thought even with the nullifier?

The story demanded it. You asked for it, and I posted the proof. Please don't try and downplay it.

On panel, Imperiex was the big bang. A level of power that I have not seen Tyrant nor Galactus match.

Because he has never reached full power as of yet. I'll grant you the fact that until he does, we have no passable evidence of that power.

and you have gave me evidence, i don't deny. Thing is, that touch of a finger feat really sounds absurd if we are basing it on Imperiex's feat on panel.

bigbran
hey evreybody loses to reed, even lt
reed richards= god
you cant use him as a lost to anybody.

Avalonofthewind
Because he has never reached full power as of yet. I'll grant you the fact that until he does, we have no passable evidence of that power.

Thanks. At least you are reasonable about it.

Others will argue to the death about power that has not been shown at all.

Sixth_Winged

and you have gave me evidence, i don't deny. Thing is, that touch of a finger feat really sounds absurd if we are basing it on Imperiex's feat on panel.

and what may i ask is his purpose for earth other than destroying it?

Juntai
and what may i ask is his purpose for earth other than destroying it? Exactly as it happened. Didn't you read the story?
His purpose was apprently to battle Superman and friends and go through a boomtube.
big grin

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Juntai
Exactly as it happened. Didn't you read the story?
His purpose was apprently to battle Superman and friends and go through a boomtube.
big grin

Jesus. jawdrop

Superman is a force of nature big grin

Cosmic Cube
Thanks. At least you are reasonable about it.

Others will argue to the death about power that has not been shown at all. Not me.

Juntai
Jesus. jawdrop

Superman is a force of nature big grin Yep, he's been called that exact thing tons of times.

bigbran
superman is underated.

Cosmic Cube
No!

bigbran
im joking, i hate him because hes overated.

bigbran
tyrant wins here, he blows the shit out of him.

Avalonofthewind
tyrant wins here, he blows the shit out of him.

Tyrant performs oral sex on Imperiex for the win?

Is that part of the power cosmic now? laughing

Cosmic Cube
Tyrant performs oral sex on Imperiex for the win?

Is that part of the power cosmic now? laughing It always has been.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It always has been.

Well then, who's to argue about what causes the greatest big bang. smile

Cosmic Cube
Well then, who's to argue about what causes the greatest big bang. smile Eww.

bigbran
so u agree that tyrant wins

Xplosive
Full powered Tyrant wins.

spideycarnage
tyrants wins easily

Private Pion
Imperiex would EAT Tyrant.

Big Sexy
How would he eat him, does in eat in the similar fashion of Galactus( if so then tyrant wins)

Private Pion
No, I mean Imperix would crush him into a teeny, tiny mouth sized bite and chew him up.

Big Sexy
What throws me off is Tyrant is a semi bio-organic entity. Thats was hurt Galactus in there battle. He could take over mostly any machine.

Avalonofthewind
Tyrant at most has shown the power to destroy the galaxy in battle with another equally powerful being.

Imperiex has done it on his own and can do it again, and the DC universe was in part created by him.

Marvel bias at it's finest.

bigbran
yeah but they didnt try to destroy a galaxy, imperiex did with the help of his drones, and tyrant can absorb energys from different planets. kinda lika apoc, but to a way higher level,and diff planets.

Big Sexy
Tyrant at most has shown the power to destroy the galaxy in battle with another equally powerful being.

Imperiex has done it on his own and can do it again, and the DC universe was in part created by him.

Marvel bias at it's finest. My point was that overpowering him is not his only option. He used Galactus's energy convertor to siphon the energies from Galactus and in turn make himself more powerful which was why he had Galactus in trouble. My question is how heavily does Imperiex rely on Machinery.

Deathstroke
when did Eradicator turn into the balrog from Lord of the Rings?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Big Sexy
My point was that overpowering him is not his only option. He used Galactus's energy convertor to siphon the energies from Galactus and in turn make himself more powerful which was why he had Galactus in trouble. My question is how heavily does Imperiex rely on Machinery.

Not much at all. His ship was destroyed and didn't affect him in the least.

bigbran
oh sweet,the only time tyrant was really shown hurt is by the nullifier.

bigbran
he fought galactus, and they destroyed galaxies,and he was hit by those galaxy destroying shots, but imperiex can survive a ship exploding, whoa, this guys too much for tyrant.

bigbran
and g got his energy siphoned, he doesnt excactly need his ship, he just uses it to get every last drop of energy. but y would g fly around when he needs to feed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.