Wolverine Vs. The Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8485/darknesswolverinecover9ew.jpg

He-guy88
Originally posted by Milkie
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8485/darknesswolverinecover9ew.jpg

dude that picture rocks

Swanky-Tuna
Sounds almost like my Wolverine vs the Shade thread.

capt it up
is that a real picture?

Mider
wolverine vs slade are you kidding, this guy can make ANYTHING out of darkness even summen demons and junk wolverine cant hurt him or kill him, the guy once died but the darkness brought him back.

Milkie
Originally posted by capt it up
is that a real picture?

Yes. Why wouldn't it be?

Originally posted by Mider
wolverine vs slade are you kidding, this guy can make ANYTHING out of darkness even summen demons and junk wolverine cant hurt him or kill him, the guy once died but the darkness brought him back.

Actually those demon's have been taken out by gunfire.

Mider
still the guy is immortal, he can just keep calling forth demons wolverine cant take them all out, and darkness can just take him out himself.

Milkie
I'm all for Darkness but Wolverine is not going to go out like some street punk. Darkness is no Ninja either.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure how Darkness operates but Shade usually engulfs his opponent in shadows and when they retract the person's dead. Though I can recall him having the shadows violently rip people apart.

Milkie
O.K.

Wolverine gets a Forever Flashlight (You have to shake it every once in a while to keep it on...)

http://www.forever-flashlight.com/images/Forever-Flashlight-s.jpg

Mider
he could always just make a shadow over wolveie or use a smoke bomb

Milkie
Yep

Swanky-Tuna
O.K.

Wolverine gets a Forever Flashlight (You have to shake it every once in a while to keep it on...)

Hahaha

Does the Darkness' shadows eat light too?

Milkie
No It's actually not good for him.

The Darkness is not as strong as people say he is. If you cut the lights on in a dark room while his in it and he has demons in it they wil turn to dust and he will have no Symbiot until he reaches darkness

He's just begining to learn how to create a gun with is Symbiot

Psyquis52
O.K.

Those are totally unreliable. Sometimes they work but most the time they don't.

JohnnyDo3
Wolverine wins Darkness may hurt him but wolverine keeps comin back for more and when the time comes wolvirine will connect and RIP darkness

Mider
umm darkness is immortal RIP darkness? no such thing sorry, and darkness just makes an army of evil shadow thingys and bye bye wolvie.

Tassadar
Was that from an actual comic or just a fan picture? I know Logans met Witchblade before, hell he married her once, but I didnt know he met Jessie
At night, Darkness wins, during the day Jessie gets eviscerated

boba_f
No contest: Darkness win!

Inhuman
nice pic

grey fox
Wolverine flicks on the light and then stabs the whimpering idiot in the neck

Wolvie wins !!!

Milkie
Originally posted by grey fox

Wolvie wins !!!

YEAH DOOD!!@2!!111!!one

juggernaut66666
darkness 10000/10 his powers are way out od wolverine's league

juggernaut66666
darkness just creates a guy like this and wolvie is beaten
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4817/darknesssupermanv121819gsetita0.th.jpg

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tassadar
Was that from an actual comic or just a fan picture? I know Logans met Witchblade before, hell he married her once, but I didnt know he met Jessie

It's from a mini-series coming out. The first issue is already out.

Sparton
And Logan goes down.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
darkness just creates a guy like this and wolvie is beaten
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4817/darknesssupermanv121819gsetita0.th.jpg

Hot damn. If that thing can stand up to Supes, Wolverine gets put down hard and fast.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Hot damn. If that thing can stand up to Supes, Wolverine gets put down hard and fast.
he is like a green lantern his only limit is his imagination but he only works after the sun goes down big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Hot damn. If that thing can stand up to Supes, Wolverine gets put down hard and fast. Originally posted by juggernaut66666
he is like a green lantern his only limit is his imagination but he only works after the sun goes down big grin
i made him a respect thread check it out
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415044.html

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tassadar

doh Its Jackie, not Jessie, I was thinking of the Preacher.

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox

Wolvie wins !!!

It takes more light than a flashlight can produce to cancel out the Darkness powers. He beat an angel empowered with pure light to destroy the wielders of the Darkness, and she had already killed several wielders of the Darkness. He has also fought under normal florescant lighting without difficulty before.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
darkness 10000/10 his powers are way out od wolverine's league

Milkie
ok

Milkie
Eh?

WorldWarHulk
Wolverine cuts him... like an emo

...but offensively!

EvilTyrant
Hey, I got this comic, and the one vs Batman, Logan was to much for Darkness to handle, he even tried to cover him in demons, but the result was a bunch of dead demons, and Wolverine with huge bite marks that he was laughing at.

Rewmac
Bunch of crap. If we rely on his powers and abilities and same goes for Wolverine. Logan hasn't got a chance. His adamantium skeleton might be the key, but still he can't really do anything serious to Darkness.

Estacado
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Hey, I got this comic, and the one vs Batman, Logan was to much for Darkness to handle, he even tried to cover him in demons, but the result was a bunch of dead demons, and Wolverine with huge bite marks that he was laughing at.
no expression
Non canon bullshit?

Estacado
No It's actually not good for him.

The Darkness is not as strong as people say he is. If you cut the lights on in a dark room while his in it and he has demons in it they wil turn to dust and he will have no Symbiot until he reaches darkness.

He's just begining to learn how to create a gun with is Symbiot
What are you talking about?
Jackie once tried to contain the Darkness by leaving all lights on in the room also there were 2 girls with him in the room he fell asleep and when he woke up he found one of the chicks dead torn into pieces by the darkness.Oh and I'm sure that absorbing a city or creating a legion of darklings are not such a good feats.

llagrok
Wolverine could stay alive until sundown. There's no reason why the Darkness would use everything he has at Wolverine and try to kill him as fast as possible.

Wolverine's a runt, he doesn't look very threatening smile

Estacado
Jackie just turns Wolverine inside out.

LordFear
awesome pic btw, but Jackie wins this!!! He stood against Superman, Hulk and made Bats pee his pants. Logan is out of his league here big time

Mider999
his powers get stronger dont they, like more resistent to light?

Estacado
Jackie get's stronger by time passes.He mentioned that in V2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.