George Bush The Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2562.html

DE Luke
*waits for PVC to come in bashing Bush and the Republican Party as he usually does*

DE Luke
Oh,and already saw this on The Connan O'Brian Show.wink

JediRobin23
Bush sucks, hes no Jedi
This is just a video to show

DE Luke
Can't say I like him either,and I'm a Republican.But nevertheless,he's STILL our President.

overlord
This video is amazing! What kind of people make this shit up?!!

Revan Ecks
Originally posted by JediRobin23
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2562.html

Dame it! i was going to post it first but you beat me to it.

Vraya
Originally posted by overlord
This video is amazing! What kind of people make this shit up?!! The amazing minds of Seth Green and Macfarlane

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by DE Luke
Can't say I like him either,and I'm a Republican.But nevertheless,he's STILL our President.

He's not my President. So I'm allowed to dislike him all I want.

But this is stupid, Bush is no Jedi.

Vraya
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
He's not my President. So I'm allowed to dislike him all I want.

But this is stupid, Bush is no Jedi. It's a joke. It is funny. You're supposed to laugh.

PVS
*waits for PVC to come in bashing Bush and the Republican Party as he usually does*

do i even know you? first of all, this is a star wars forum and despite
the occaisional moronic baiting in the past (as we see here) i have never
dragged a topic to politics in this forum. so why dont you just sit in the
corner, stfu, and know your place. stupid troll

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Vraya
It's a joke. It is funny. You're supposed to laugh.

Its stupid. lol. And not even funny stupid.

Vraya
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Its stupid. lol. And not even funny stupid. well i thought it was funny sad

DE Luke
Originally posted by PVS
do i even know you? first of all, this is a star wars forum and despite
the occaisional moronic baiting in the past (as we see here) i have never
dragged a topic to politics in this forum. so why dont you just sit in the
corner, stfu, and know your place. stupid troll Nice comeback, next time why don't you actually spell right so I know what exactly you're calling me. So why don't you go to school and learn how to spell and maybe I'll actually take you seriously.And I wasn't 'baiting' you, I was mearly pointing out the obvious.And the best I could decipher from your poorly executed 'comeback' was 'know your place'.Last time I checked,you weren't a moderator.Sounds like you're having delusions of granduer.In any rate,no.I already know my place,and it certainly isn' listening to guy who can't even spell right let alone tell someone off.

Captain REX
Play nice kids.

Vraya
Nice comeback, next time why don't you actually spell right so I know what exactly you're calling me. So why don't you go to school and learn how to spell and maybe I'll actually take you seriously.And I wasn't 'baiting' you, I was mearly pointing out the obvious.And the best I could decipher from your poorly executed 'comeback' was 'know your place'.Last time I checked,you weren't a moderator.Sounds like you're having delusions of granduer.In any rate,no.I already know my place,and it certainly isn' listening to guy who can't even spell right let alone tell someone off. You couldn't read that, or are you just scouring for a comeback?

DE Luke
Seriously,I couldn't read that.His spelling is terrible.

Don't worry,REX.This conversation is over before it started.

Mišt
Actually he only spelt one word wrong, unless you want to go by the spellchecker counting 'stfu' and 'dont' as wrong.

And you're asking for it with your posts - "Sounds like you're having delusions of granduer.In any rate,no.I already know my place,and it certainly isn' listening to guy who can't even spell right let alone tell someone off." Stop baiting him and post on topic, if that still happens around here.

overlord
Everybody has delusions of grandeur on the internet. That's what makes it interesting. But what the hell! That video was cool! You internet people are all way too serious!
(or way to young..)

Captain REX
That video was awesome. lol

So calm the **** down. no expression

DiamondBullets

Yeah, tell me about it. That leftie never hesitates to bash Bush...

PVS
reported for off topic politics and trolling in the star wars forum

(just so you know it was me)

Captain REX
*smacks forehead*

PVS
*smacks rex's forehead*

hey...that does make me feel better big grin

Ushgarak
Yup, getting silly. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.