Wolverine,Kraven with serum,Sabretooth,& Ka-Zar vs 8 Elder Predatores

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
The 4 great hunters are in the Savage lands fighting Wolverine fighting Sabretooth and Kraven vs Ka-Zar.They end up with in 40 feet of each other all of them insight.But then blast shoot out of no ware they don't see who are what shoot at them but the all smell it they gain up o it and kill it.It was Elder Predator and as it dies it says eight more then sets of its shoulder bomb they all get out the way in time then decide to team up to take out the other 8 Preds.Kraven has his serum and Ka-Zar has his sabre-tooth cat friend.The other Elder Predators start working together to take them out.How will things go down?

lilnutta12
that woz 2 complicated but i wud say wolverine murks 2 preds sabretooth breaks some necks(2) kraven kills 1 and ka zar kills 2 .

ka zar meets an angel after a couple mins of battle

the final 1 gets so scared it comits suicide and takes out the area

sabrtooth and wolverine make it alive soory for kraven his healing factor is way to small 2 suvive the bomb

good fight tho very good

Darth Martin
What weapons do the Elders have.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What weapons do the Elders have. All there usual weapons and Kraven has a heavy arsenal of weaponry him self spears swords nets gas and knifes and has set some e traps meant for Ka-Zar.

Soljer
I don't know....Wolverine and Sabertooth might draw 50/50 assuming the predator DIDN'T have all its weapons/armor. Go look at the Wolverine vs. Five elder predator thread. Most people don't think he could take ONE elder predator, if the predator had all it's gear. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sabertooth and Wolverine each manage to take out one before being decimated. 6 left. Vs. Kraven and KaZar? I think the predators will likely take this.

Darth Martin
Elders take this 7/10 isf they have their normal weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.