Hulk vs. Strong Guy, Colossus and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
can they take the big guy down? hulk starts off at base strength

Lethal_Rise
hell yeah they can.

Dinalfos
No. Unless they are quick about it. If they allow the Hulk to get angry, they shouldn't logically stand a chance. All of them have set strength levels(except for Strong guy, if he can find Kinetic energy), and The Thing is far more vulnerable than Hulk. This fight is between colossus and Hulk, as Strong guy has too much weaknesses.

Grimm22
Colossus and Thing could take down Savage Hulk if you ask me wink

Dinalfos
Nah. Hulk has fought some of the strongest Avengers(including Iron Man, Wonderman, Hercules and Namor) all at once and he managed to hold his own. Easily.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Nah. Hulk has fought some of the strongest Avengers(including Iron Man, Wonderman, Hercules and Namor) all at once and he managed to hold his own. Easily.

As Mindless Hulk wink

Dinalfos
A weakening Bannerless Hulk, actually. One that started to get weaker and weaker due to seperation.

Soljer
I would say that Hulk would likely be able to take the group, just because they can't do much but beat on him, and that (usually) isn't a very effective tactic against the Hulk.

Lethal_Rise
if they do it fast enough, they can all outmuscle hulk. they've all fought hulk, and held their own, but got defeated. 3 to 1 really gives them the upperhand.

Rols
I've got to go with the Hulk on this, This is raw strength h2h fight and when it comes to raw strength Hulk is unmatched.

Soujaboy
Thing has almost defeat Hulk before, before the army interupted the fight.

Anyways, I take skill over a person who jumps around like an ape anyday.

Im sure one of them can end the fight like this.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118195ly.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

Grimm22
Strong Guy isnt much of a factor in this fight. wink

Colossus and Thing use their skill and speed to take down Hulk. big grin

ExtraMision5555
I think thing is being a tiny bit underestimated here

Grimm22
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I think thing is being a tiny bit underestimated here

Ben is ALWAYS underestimated on the KMC boards.

Seriously people still consider him class 85 even though he has shown to be at least class 95.

Mr. Universe
strong guy isnt a factor?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
strong guy isnt a factor?

Well not really when you have guys like Thing and Colossus. big grin

Mr. Universe
strong guy can beat thing and vice versa my dear boy.

Grimm22

How so? What the f**k?

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Grimm22
How so? What the f**k?

umm. he has taken on the Hulk. how's that?

Grimm22
umm. he has taken on the Hulk. how's that?

So has Ben though wink

Mr. Universe
So has Ben though wink
Yeah, I saw this response coming from a mile away. They both have gone toe to toe with the Hulk which is why I said Strong Guy could take Grimm and vice versa.

confused

Grimm22
Yeah, I saw this response coming from a mile away. They both have gone toe to toe with the Hulk which is why I said Strong Guy could take Grimm and vice versa.

confused

Oh well, I also enjoy the taste of Jimmy Dean's smoked sausage big grin

Mr. Universe
what the hell?

Dinalfos
Well, Somebody had to say it sooner or later. It was inevitable.

Uhuh sad

Lethal_Rise
Strong Guy isnt much of a factor in this fight. wink

Colossus and Thing use their skill and speed to take down Hulk. big grin you're shitting me right? Strong guy is in the league with big brawlers like juggernaut and colossus, he's just a jobber a non-fighter. Strong guy could take thing, he's way underestimated.

bherrle
Mindless Hulk wins. He wouldn't be bothered by any of these guys.

Lethal_Rise
he's not mindless version.

ExtraMision5555
rofl, when did mindless hulk come into this disgussion?

Lethal_Rise
never.

bherrle
Oh... my bad... which Hulk is it again?

Lethal_Rise
regular hulk, starts at base strength.

The Fake Macoy
Taken at their best showings, Hulk is just way too strong for them to actually beat him.

Accel
If we're talking about current Hulk (Planet Hulk), then these guys beat him all the way.

Savage Hulk, however, beats them all the way.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
you're shitting me right? Strong guy is in the league with big brawlers like juggernaut and colossus, he's just a jobber a non-fighter. Strong guy could take thing, he's way underestimated.

Strong Guy may be underestimated, but he cant take thing no

Lethal_Rise
Strong Guy may be underestimated, but he cant take thing no strongguy has held his own against hulk and blob before. he can handle thing. his power is absorbing kinetic energy, so as long as he doesn't get knocked a mile away, punching or physical force will have no effect.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
strongguy has held his own against hulk and blob before. he can handle thing. his power is absorbing kinetic energy, so as long as he doesn't get knocked a mile away, punching or physical force will have no effect.

Well thats just silly stick out tongue

Seriously, if he cant be hurt by phycical means, then he should be able to go up against Juggs.

And how is taking on the blob impressive? What the f**k?

Metalmanx

You're quite right. Strong Guy is NOT to be underestimated. Given his powers, he has the potential to take out many super-strong opponents. And he, along with the Hulk, is one of the only characters to be able to move the Blob against his will.

In fact, Strong Guy could prove to be the secret weapon in this fight. Colossus would be the most durable in this fight. And Thing will prove to be the most orange.

Mr. Universe
Strong Guy may be underestimated, but he cant take thing no
if you shut down the fanboy part of your brain for a quick second, you'll realise that he can go toe to toe with thing. try it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinalfos
A weakening Bannerless Hulk, actually. One that started to get weaker and weaker due to seperation.
just to tell you bannerless is the strongest version of hulk he only knows rage nothing else

Dinalfos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
just to tell you bannerless is the strongest version of hulk he only knows rage nothing else

Possibly. That's why he made short work of both west AND east coast Avengers. But he started to get weaker and weaker after that, which led to his defeat.

Whittdawg92
Well thats just silly stick out tongue

Seriously, if he cant be hurt by phycical means, then he should be able to go up against Juggs.

And how is taking on the blob impressive? What the f**k? oh thank you for your partial opinion mr. fanboy-who-thinks-Thing-can't-be-beat-by-anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyDo3
one on one or all together? one on one of course the hulk but if all together draw lolz

Madvillain
last bump...

Brian Oswald
Strong Guy is a factor, what does him going against thing have to do with this fight grim? nothing. Its a team vs hulk. Since Strong Guy has fought Hulk on his own he obviously is a factor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Madvillain
yup

snoopdogg
ENOUGH!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!

Strong Guy got his @ss handed to him by the Hulk even with help from X-Factor!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/StrongGuyvsHulk.jpg

HULKSTER04
There's no way in hell.

Madvillain
yes there is

Madvillain
still..

Symmetric Chaos
Going with Hulk. It'll take a while but he'll win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.