Onslaught Vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neliobaas
I would say Onslaught would wip the hulk

Dinalfos
Alright, enough with the Hulk threads already! What did he ever do to you? rolling on floor laughing

inamilist
spite thread

who?-kid
Originally posted by neliobaas
I would say Onslaught would wip the hulk
Onslaught would kill Hulk.

neliobaas
Im not spitefull, i realy want to know, cos everybody here seems to think the hulk is unstopable

inamilist
lol, maybe when put against street level foes

but onslaught is on a compleatly differant level

dont even get me started on the PIS it took to have hulk break his armor

neliobaas
What About Thanos vs Onslaught??, probaly a better match, but i would stay with Onslaught roll eyes (sarcastic)

inamilist
thats really speculative, since during the onslaught saga his powers fluctuated ridiculously.

At his peak, I think he might be an excellent match for thanos, but the one that Hulk beat would lose for sure.

Basically he was a walking plot device. I hope his return is good...

Darth Martin
Onslaught would either mindrape, throw thijngs at him, or take him H2H in brute strength, or combine all three of them. Thanos would be a better matchup LOL.

inamilist
or make a sun inside of him

branhole
y is every one saying hulk loses, if thats the case the onslaught saga was pure pis.

ps, hulk loses.

Dinalfos
It's not PIS, because Hulk breaking the armor is possible. It was more CIS than anything.

Soujaboy
You just now figured out the Onslaught saga was PIS?

neliobaas
You can probaly see im new to this threat thing, i'm not as clued up as some of the guys here, but if been a marvel fan all my life, i'f probaly watched all the episodes, but here in south africa comics is not realy sold, but i still managed to follow via the wonderful internet, but a few days back me and my brother came in a huge argument, and thats what i actualy want to as, do you think i can post a threat about Phoenix, Franklin, Galactus VS DBZ,DBGT, im kinda scared people will swear at me big grin , but i want to know, i claims nobody can defeat Gojetta, hes the most powerfull being in the universe, so i started laughing and told him Phoenix would not even have to lift a hand to destroy him and all his dbz friends, thenhe started with Goku ssj4 could destroy universe's, so i told him phoenix has healed entire multiverses, so now we are kinda mad at each other.........

branhole
i dont know it will prib be closed down, but marvel wins.

bherrle
Hulk can beat just about anyone he wants.... Onslaught goes down...

kidding.

Soujaboy
No your not, you probably really do believe he can.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by neliobaas
You can probaly see im new to this threat thing, i'm not as clued up as some of the guys here, but if been a marvel fan all my life, i'f probaly watched all the episodes, but here in south africa comics is not realy sold, but i still managed to follow via the wonderful internet, but a few days back me and my brother came in a huge argument, and thats what i actualy want to as, do you think i can post a threat about Phoenix, Franklin, Galactus VS DBZ,DBGT, im kinda scared people will swear at me big grin , but i want to know, i claims nobody can defeat Gojetta, hes the most powerfull being in the universe, so i started laughing and told him Phoenix would not even have to lift a hand to destroy him and all his dbz friends, thenhe started with Goku ssj4 could destroy universe's, so i told him phoenix has healed entire multiverses, so now we are kinda mad at each other.........

Wildly off subject

But Galactus>Gojeta

and if Phoenix is succeptable to physical damage

Gojeta>>>>>>>>Phoenix

bherrle
I really don't. I think Onslaught would kill the Hulk.

branhole
u know it.

Mr. Universe
onslaught controls him and forces him to jump into a volcano.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.