Wolverine Vs Agent Smith, Neo ( i know..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
OK i realize smith & neo are NOT comic book characters, but can we just let this one slide? Lol, Ok,

A Focused Neo, and Agent smith in a room with Wolverine containing various adamentium swords. Keep in mind this is a focused neo who has shown the ability to block bladed weapons with his skin (althuogh it still inflicted minor damage) With the speed/strength that both of these have shown, i think wolverine might actually have his hands full. This is the neo/smith in thier prime (ide say 2nd movie, exclude the dragonball z stuff from the 3rd movie cuz that was kinda wierd)

I think it might be a good fight, in favor of neo/smith

lilnutta12
smith attacks like a maddy wolverin trips him and stabs the hell out of him while he does this he doesnt realise he is being taken over by smith to become another agent

neo then rips up both of them

bherrle
Neo unplugs kills Wolverine within the Matrix simply because he's the ONE, and Wolvie dies in real life.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
OK i realize smith & neo are NOT comic book characters, but can we just let this one slide?

Nah. Let one slide, and I open the doors to let lots more slide. I have to draw the line and stick to it, or we'd have Neo vs. Vegeta in no time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.