Lobo vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who wins?

golem370
Long battle but Savage Hulk breaks his neck

Dinalfos
Lobo. He's simply too cheap. Did I say cheap? I meant versatile, ofcourse big grin

golem370
What kind of versatility

RogerRamjet
Lobo with weapons?

Dinalfos
Well, Lobo is immortal, has superspeed, can multiply himself(I don't know how this works, though) and probably more. Hulk has him in the strength and possibly durability department, but that's it.

Accel
Lobo can produce an army of himself and overwhelm Hulk.

Lobo wins.

Dinalfos
Edit.

branhole
i thought lobo is as strong as supes. and everyone says hulk cant beat supes, so whats different here?

diabloman
wtf is lobo gonna do to hulk ?

Accel
Originally posted by branhole
i thought lobo is as strong as supes. and everyone says hulk cant beat supes, so whats different here?
No one said Hulk could beat Superman, not even the Hulk fans. Lobo just has too much going for him to lose.

roughrider
I find it hard to take Lobo seriously. He's a bunch of extreme character traits, wrapped in melodrama.

golem370
The Hulk has awesome Durability he has superhuman speed a healing factor and he has no limit to his strength. Hulk may be immortal.

diabloman
if wolverine can take on lobo then hulk would knock lobos ass out for sure

Darksaint
^^ Do you even read (DC)comics?

diabloman
Originally posted by Darksaint
^^ Do you even read (DC)comics? ive seen abunch of DC comics where lobo goest at JLA and mostly want to take on supes and bat. but he usually gets his butt kicked.

Validus
Lobo is nowhere near as strong as Superman.

Skeets
Throw back Savage Hulk wins this,current pussy Hulk gets killed.

Dinalfos
Various sources say otherwise.

branhole
actully the only reason wolves won because it was fan based.

Validus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I recall Superman sending Lobo flying through walls after flexing his muscles.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Darksaint
^^ Do you even read (DC)comics?

lol

Skeets
Silver age Hulk (throw back Hulk) was no joke he was indeed the strongest there is and had many feats to back it up........

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Skeets
Silver age Hulk (throw back Hulk) was no joke he was indeed the strongest there is and had many feats to back it up........

We're talking about Lobo.

Skeets
Throw back Savage Hulk wins this,current pussy Hulk gets killed. Originally posted by Dinalfos

confused

Validus
confused
You replied at the same time, n00b.

golem370
Yeah and he falls to the Hulk.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
You replied at the same time, n00b.

Well that's why there's a quote button........erm

Dinalfos
I know, but I thought I'd be quick enough.

Validus
Well that's why there's a quote button........erm
You got owned, chump. jockey

Skeets
shock...........

bloogen

diabloman
Throw back Savage Hulk wins this,current pussy Hulk gets killed. any hulk can take him on. she hulk would give him some hard licks as well.

Skeets
Originally posted by diabloman
any hulk can take him on. she hulk would give him some hard licks as well.
You can leave now.......ermm

diabloman
You can leave now.......ermm south park hasnt come on yet so il leave in afew hours big grin

Validus
Disregarding the showings where Lobo is stomping the forces of Heaven and Hell, I don't think he's that far off. I'd have to be convinced that Lobo is any stronger than say Wonder Man for instance. Superman one shotted Lobo into orbit easier than the time Hyperion did it against Wonder Man.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Disregarding the showings where Lobo is stomping the forces of Heaven and Hell, I don't think he's that far off. I'd have to be convinced that Lobo is any stronger than say Wonder Man for instance. Superman one shotted Lobo into orbit easier than the time Hyperion did it against Wonder Man. Originally posted by Skeets
ermm

Validus
big grin

You're just mad I'm right. Do you think Hyperion is as strong as Superman?

Skeets
Hell no........

Dinalfos
So how strong is Wonder Man, these days? Still a class 90 person?

Validus
Class 95 I think. He can give Thor a better fight than Lobo can Superman. That's for sure.

Skeets
Stronger probably but I haven't seen him in a book for sometime....messed

branhole
i thought he was just a notch below thor.

Dinalfos
If that's the case, then Thor is a weakling compared to characters like Hulk and juggernaut.

Darth Martin
LOBO.

Skeets
If that's the case, then Thor is a weakling compared to characters like Hulk and juggernaut.
Thor's much stronger then juggenaut and current Hulk.

Validus
I can already sense the Thor fans making some Rune King Thor versus threads now.

Dinalfos
eidt.

Dinalfos
Thor's much stronger then juggenaut and current Hulk.

Right, so he can't be just a notch above Wondie. It must be more than that.

Skeets
Right, so he can't be just a notch above Wondie. It must be more than that.
Thor's way above Wonderman's strength level.....

*goes make rune king Thor vs Superman thread*

Dinalfos
No, don't do that just yet! We need time to evacuate all the intelligent people.

Skeets
No, don't do that just yet! We need time to evacuate all the intelligent people.

laughing

Soujaboy
hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehhehehehehe

why did I just do that?

diabloman
Originally posted by Soujaboy

why did I just do that? cant answer your own questions ? damn your smart

branhole
Originally posted by Soujaboy

why did I just do that?

lay off the cat nip.

diabloman
Originally posted by branhole
lay off the cat nip. hahahaha laughing laughing laughing

TheBadguy
Hulk

branhole
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Hulk

what r u talking about. oh yeah the thread.

steverules
laughing out loud

branhole
ohh lobo wins.

Tassadar
Which Lobo? Jobber Lobo or the Lobo that beats the entire Justice League at once, as well as god level beings and such?
Jobber loses 10/10
Lobo as hes written when not jobbing wins 10/10

Accel
Originally posted by Tassadar
Which Lobo? Jobber Lobo or the Lobo that beats the entire Justice League at once, as well as god level beings and such?
Jobber loses 10/10
Lobo as hes written when not jobbing wins 10/10
You don't think it's the JLA jobbing when they're beaten by Lobo alone?

Lobo is an EXTREMELY fickle character. He's like Looney Tunes (y'know, like how Daffy Duck gets his head blown off by shotgun all the time but ugs Bunny survives the moon blowing up without a scratch). I don't believe his feats were ever meant to be taken seriously.

branhole
lobos hella inconsistent.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Accel

Lobo is an EXTREMELY fickle character. He's like Looney Tunes (y'know, like how Daffy Duck gets his head blown off by shotgun all the time but ugs Bunny survives the moon blowing up without a scratch). I don't believe his feats were ever meant to be taken seriously. Whats the comic where he fought the JLA. I can't find it

Wolverine2006
Lobo cant clone himself anymore can he?

branhole
he cant, but why would he need it hes pretty hella powerful.

Wolverine2006
wat r Lobo's powers? I heard a bunch of crap about him when I made a vs. thread about him but no one really specified his powers except for the cloning

Validus
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Lobo cant clone himself anymore can he?
He can. He never lost that power in the first place.

Originally posted by Accel

Lobo is an EXTREMELY fickle character. He's like Looney Tunes (y'know, like how Daffy Duck gets his head blown off by shotgun all the time but ugs Bunny survives the moon blowing up without a scratch). I don't believe his feats were ever meant to be taken seriously.
Agreed. That's why I ignore those showings unless specified otherwise. He can take on Heaven and Hell but Big Barda stalemates him one on one and Superman one shots him into orbit.

branhole
thats pretty hella inconsistent if u ask me.

Jarlaxle
Lobo is possibly one of the most powerful Superheroes...It is said by some that his strength can grow to match that of any opponents...He has a LUDACROUS Healing factor, possibly as good as deadpools....he can survive in space...He has a Genious intellect...and can multiply...Hulky does not stand a living chance in hell.

Accel
No, Hulk can stand up to him for sure. It's that multiplying ability that's the kicker here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.