Team Red vs Team Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Team Red:

Omega Red
Carnage

vs

Team Black:

Symbiote Spidey
Venom
Black Panther
Batman(Begins)

Grimm22
BP and Bats can take down Omega Red.

Venom and Spidey can take down Carnage big grin

badabing
Team Black.

branhole
whats bats going to do to omega

badabing
Originally posted by branhole
BATKICK! batman
shifty

Grimm22
Originally posted by branhole

Batkick, duh stick out tongue

jrodslam
Im leaning more towards team Red. Just because Batman doesnt always carry sonics on him, and would Spidey and Veonm go in search of fire?

Without prep, Bats and Panther arent factors. They get k.o'd in seconds.

braz
lol. i think it'll take more than just Black Panther and Batman to take down Omega Red.

Adam Warlock
Hmmmm.. Normally I would agree and say Team Black would win, but that's not Batman from the comics. That is an inexperienced Batman who has very little experience being Batman. How would Batman and BP fare against Omega Red's death spores? How would comic Batman fare against Omega Red's death spores. I've created threads where I put up Batman and Robin against Omega Red and the majority of concurred that the victor would be Red.

Batman is the weak link here.

But Team Black still has a very good chance due to the advantage in numbers.

JohnnyDo3
Team black

jrodslam
Team Red.

Darth Martin
Team black wins.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Grimm22
BP and Bats can take down Omega Red.

Venom and Spidey can take down Carnage big grin

BP and Bats die horribly without significant amount of prep time or precise knowledge of their opponents strength and weaknesses, BP and Movie Bats get owned hard.

Am I the only one who sees Batman on Team Black as a disadvantage? The starting thread says "Batman(Begins)" That Batman isn't up to par with his teammates or the competition. That Batman would die very fast against Team Red. Still it would be 3 on 2, but I fail to see how BP without any significant prep be able to take on Omega Red or Carnage.

This match is like Symbiote Spidey and Venom VS. Carnage and Omega Red. This fight could go either way. I'm leaning towards Red though.

braz
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
BP and Bats die horribly without significant amount of prep time or precise knowledge of their opponents strength and weaknesses, BP and Movie Bats get owned hard.

Am I the only one who sees Batman on Team Black as a disadvantage? The starting thread says "Batman(Begins)" That Batman isn't up to par with his teammates or the competition. That Batman would die very fast against Team Red. Still it would be 3 on 2, but I fail to see how BP without any significant prep be able to take on Omega Red or Carnage.

This match is like Symbiote Spidey and Venom VS. Carnage and Omega Red. This fight could go either way. I'm leaning towards Red though.

yea. i think red takes this too. see i just added Black Panther and Bats to maybe cause a little distraction for Omega Red and Carnage before they take on SS and Venom, cuz i think they'd beat em, but ur prolly right, the Bat and BP would get obliterated pretty quickly and Carnage and OR would eventually beat SS and Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.