Thing VS. Steel Slugfest!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

John Henry Irons or Ben Grimm.

This match will be a slugfest. No flying/energy weapons. Steel can have his hammer though. He can use it as a bludgeoning weapon. Ben can use whatver he can pick up. Cars, buildings, etc... Battle takes place in New York City.

Debate.

Grimm22
Thing takes it no expression

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thing takes it no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

What, this is a dumb thread ok.

Adam Warlock
What, this is a dumb thread ok.

Why?

Steel has held his own against powerhouses. So has Thing.

Psyquis52
Still, Thing should take it.

Lethal_Rise
go black superman!!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
go black superman!!!

Steel isnt a black superman stick out tongue

More like what would happen if you take Sam Jackson, made him a genius and gave him a tin suit big grin

cheap cabbage
Bah, superman can break barriers of all sorts, even forum rules. He'll hear Steel's cry for help from another dimension and lay into thing at mach 50. Superman can't afford for his comic's one minority quota to get killed off.

Big Sexy
Things the better martial artist.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Things the better martial artist.

Thing's a martial artist? blink

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Bah, superman can break barriers of all sorts, even forum rules. He'll hear Steel's cry for help from another dimension and lay into thing at mach 50. Superman can't afford for his comic's one minority quota to get killed off. he's a puss sometimes. even in the video games he has to get supe's help all the time. I disown Steel from the black community (not the gangsta aasholes, but the good kinda black).
GO THING!!!

More like what would happen if you take Sam Jackson, made him a genius and gave him a tin suit big grin He is to me. stick out tongue . He's the only minority super-anything, so I'll settle. He does haev a daughter who's the seconds Steel though.

Accel
Just how strong is Steel physically any way? What's his best strength feat?

Big Sexy
Thing's a martial artist? blink Fighter , whatever. He has mastered a few combat styles.

Darth Martin
What armor is STEEL wearing. I hope it's not his entropy aigis armor because that eqauls bad news for thing. But, if John gets his hammer he shoult beat thing in the majority. His hammer picks up momentum the farther and faster it is thrown meaning if STEEL threw it from 200 feet away thing would be out cold. The thing can knock out supes.

Wolverine2006
Thing wins just becuz Shaq did a horrible job of playin Steel

Validus

More like what would happen if you take Shaquille O'Neal, made him a genius and gave him a tin suit big grin
Fixed. laughing out loud

branhole
thing knocks the hella out of him.

ExtraMision5555

More like what would happen if you take Sam Jackson, made him a genius and gave him a tin suit big grin

Yeah he is
Shaq even has the tatoo to proove it
lol

Darth Martin
STEEL is being seriously underestimated.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Yeah he is
Shaq even has the tatoo to proove it
lol Shaq made a movie called Steel, but I don't think it even was on a t.v. It did horribly.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Fighter , whatever. He has mastered a few combat styles.

Im aware of that, but he's not like a ninja or anything stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
STEEL is being seriously underestimated.

Nope. no

Its just that nobody likes him big grin

Whittdawg92
Nope. no

Its just that nobody likes him big grin mad up yours, you thing loving scagg. Steel wins.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
mad up yours, you thing loving scagg. Steel wins.

Oh, you wanna fight about it now, bub mad

It's clobberin' time you Superman wannabee lover

Whittdawg92
I loathe superman, and never forget that. Steel!!!

branhole
ooooooooooooooooooo that was hella low.

Grimm22
I loathe superman, and never forget that. Steel!!!

Ben's owns Steel's tin hide big grin

Whittdawg92
oh yeah, this is coming from the same person that thinks Thing can beat juggernaut with little to no problem. Thing is an ok character, but he's still small stuff compared to REAL big brawlers. (except ultimate thing, he ROCKs)

Grimm22
oh yeah, this is coming from the same person that thinks Thing can beat juggernaut with little to no problem. Thing is an ok character, but he's still small stuff compared to REAL big brawlers. (except ultimate thing, he ROCKs)

Um, I never said that Thing can beat Juggernaut What the f**k?

I just said that if Thing the current Juggs he might beat him because current Juggs is a pansy big grin

Whittdawg92
colossus could break current juggs in half. You always base your arguements off of partiality to FF, and you know it.

Grimm22
colossus could break current juggs in half. You always base your arguements off of partiality to FF, and you know it.

WTF?!? What the f**k?

Colossus could break Juggs in half?!?

Oh and if you say im FF bias then you are X-men bias by FAR! big grin

Whittdawg92
actually, I like pyro, blob, toad, and avalance too, but not the brotherhood. collosus COULD break current juggs in half. even iceman beat owned him with little effort.

grey fox
Thing's a martial artist? blink

If you could call mastering Judo and Booxing a 'Martial-Art'.

Grimm22
actually, I like pyro, blob, toad, and avalance too, but not the brotherhood. collosus COULD break current juggs in half. even iceman beat owned him with little effort.

I dont know about breaking him in half, but I think that both Colossus and Thing could take down Current Juggs as he is just a complete and total wimp. wink

Whittdawg92
umm...judo IS a martial art, and I wish jugg would quit excaliber and get a damn upgrade already.

branhole
this is hella gay. thing wins hella badly.

Grimm22
umm...judo IS a martial art, and I wish jugg would quit excaliber and get a damn upgrade already.

Not an upgrade, just return the old Juggs big grin

Whittdawg92
Not an upgrade, just return the old Juggs big grin cla-ssic jugg!! cla-ssic jug!!

Grimm22
cla-ssic jugg!! cla-ssic jug!!

Same thing stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
His hammer picks up momentum the farther and faster it is thrown meaning if STEEL threw it from 200 feet away thing would be out cold. The thing can knock out supes.

Yep, but not many people know that.

JohnnyDo3
Thing would crush steel dont forget Thing is the marvel's greatest street fighter he may not be the strongest but as for street fighting thats his game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.