thing vs cement block

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
the ever loving blue eyed thing. vs cement block from teen titans. cement block is freaking huge, and i needed to put him against someone so i thought what about thing. they fight in times square, new york.im going with thing. game on.

branhole
i mean cinder block.

Lethal_Rise
thing would crush cinder block. even Robin (tim drake) dropped him like a rock singlehandedly more than once.

branhole
how can robin hurt cement. see it doesnt make any sense. and robin drops everyone in that show.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by branhole
how can robin hurt cement. see it doesnt make any sense. and robin drops everyone in that show. cement isn't invincible ya know, and he's as dumb as rhino. all he did was knock him out using his own stampeding against him, and tie him up. and I wasn't talking about that ghey aas Teen Titans show

branhole
ohh.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
cement isn't invincible ya know, and he's as dumb as rhino. all he did was knock him out using his own stampeding against him, and tie him up. and I wasn't talking about that ghey aas Teen Titans show

Teen Titans is the fuggin grind

Lethal_Rise
it got cancelled after less than 4 years.

branhole
it was cancelled?

Lethal_Rise
umm...it got cancelled in January (the 16th to be exact)

Grimm22
That stupid rock guy from the TT cartoon What the f**k?

Ben owns this guy without even having to lose his spot in line at Taco Bell wink

branhole
ooo me loves taco bell.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by branhole
how can robin hurt cement.

Like this:
http://www.koubeissitkd.com/Assets/images/Master%20Ali/Master%20Ali%20Cement%20Breaking.jpg

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Like this:
http://www.koubeissitkd.com/Assets/images/Master%20Ali/Master%20Ali%20Cement%20Breaking.jpg PWNED!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.