spiderman 3 movie venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

suthan
cool i have been reading the updates on this movie and still i coudnt figure it out what is sam been upto. well what ever it is pls make VENOM happen. everyone is talking about venom i mean the fans. we were bit disapointed when sandman were introduced. believe me the main character should be venom.in fact some sources said VENOM is much more popular than spiderman.but regardless to what people say Venom should be the main event. i believe the fear of VENOM should be added into this movie. infact sam should make this movie that some how that VENOM cant be defeated by spiderman it just by pure luck that spiderman escape is deadly encounter with venom. But than this movie should leave us that VENOM is nothing of kind and some how the audience respect and fear this character called VENOM.

Bloigen
Sandman shouldn't be in it.

Another symbiote should though.

T.M
There will be 4 villians.. Green Goblin, Sandman and Venom have all been confirmed. The 4th has yet to be confirmed.

Ohh and Spiderman Forum

Darth Vicious
4 Vilains is a bit much, Green Goblin(Harry) is probably gonna be behind the scenes manipulating people. Sandman is the main villain for this one and Venome will probably will be in the initial stages, possibly being setup as the main villain in Spider-Man 4.

Solo
Venom is only in the last ten minutes of SM3. He's planned to be the main villain of SM4, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.