X-Men 3 The Offical Game!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NBT
Awesome!!!! I've been hoping and waiting!!! big grin

Superman_045
The game's okay but there are a few things that could've been fixed.

Thunder Fox
i keep getting my ass kicked with wolverine

MadMel
rofl..

InnerRise
There's already a thread on this.

is it comprehensible.....

MadMel
thats what i thought...but i cant find it confused...did 3 searches...

InnerRise
Yeah I searched and couldn't find it either but I remember it b/c i posted in it. Stupid Search Engine.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Superman_045
The game's okay but there are a few things that could've been fixed. you mean like the fact that nightcrawler wasnt in the movie, yet in the game?... laughing out loud

honestly everytime a comic book game doesnt have rpg elements, it fails miserably... (people even complained that in the capcom fighting games, the comic book people werent represented properly)

InnerRise
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
you mean like the fact that nightcrawler wasnt in the movie, yet in the game?... laughing out loud

honestly everytime a comic book game doesnt have rpg elements, it fails miserably... (people even complained that in the capcom fighting games, the comic book people werent represented properly) That's b/c this game is what happened b/t the second and third Xmen movies.

So since this game has Nightcrawler, it explains what happens to him and why he's not in X3.

SaTsuJiN
does it play good?.. or is it just some button mashing clone?

Superman_045
Doesn't have many combos with the characters so I say it's basically button mashing. Also, with Iceman you can't even get off his iceslide which I thought was pretty stupid.

Oh yeah, I beat the game yesterday & I still say the the Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game is the best superhero game out at the moment.

MadMel
hmm...*waits for superman returns game*

InnerRise
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
does it play good?.. or is it just some button mashing clone?
Wouldn't know. I don't plan on playing it.

is it comprehenisble.....

MadMel
neither do i..

Kraken
you keep saying "comprehensible" i under stand you.

MadMel
dont ask why he says that..he always says: "you dont want to know" or somethin like that..everytime you ask..

mattador
One thing ive always wondered is why the hell is nightcrawler in the game if he has no part in the movie? blink

MadMel
the game is in between X-2 and X-3..it explains why he isnt in the movie...

mattador
Thanks for the clarification yes

MadMel
np big grin

mattador
So how good is it in terms of gameplay?

Draco69
Great Hera, this game sucked hard. Poor controls, choppy graphics and repetivive gameplay to the point of annoyance.

InnerRise
Originally posted by MadMel
dont ask why he says that..he always says: "you dont want to know" or somethin like that..everytime you ask.. I don't always say that.

cry

I some times say........... bawling...............I SOME TIMES SAY NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

blowup

InnerRise
Originally posted by Draco69
Great Hera, this game sucked hard. Poor controls, choppy graphics and repetivive gameplay to the point of annoyance. Game Reviews can be a very beneficial friend, not to mention they can help you save money on worthless games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.