mr terrific II vs BATMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok mr terrfic is really just like batman

hes atheltic
smart
invents all kinds of gadgets

but whose better

no prep

battle in gotham
gadgets allowed

who wins

Dr.Fate
with no prep I think Mr.Terrific does bring more variety of skills and his reguelr gear is pretty terrific. He has his T sphere's that can make holograms and shoot lasers which are metally controlled and he has his suit that makes him invisible to all forms of radar and detection but no the human eye.

now while batman has less of a variety of skills je martial arts and improvisation is much better and since its in gotham I think he has a huge advantage.

Batman wins it but its close 6/10

Tank_6603
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
with no prep I think Mr.Terrific does bring more variety of skills and his reguelr gear is pretty terrific. He has his T sphere's that can make holograms and shoot lasers which are metally controlled and he has his suit that makes him invisible to all forms of radar and detection but no the human eye.

now while batman has less of a variety of skills je martial arts and improvisation is much better and since its in gotham I think he has a huge advantage.

Batman wins it but its close 6/10

/agreed

ALEMASTER
true very true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.