strength rating classes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_64256
Normal Class (roughly in line with the general population): Dr Strange, Mr Fantastic (normal shape), the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Phoenix, Professor X, Hank Pym, Ant-Man II (Scott Lang), Captain Marvel II/Photon, the Scarlet Witch, Banshee, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cannonball, Dazzler, Polaris, Multiple Man, Speedball, Justice, Firestar, the Prowler, Rocket Racer, the Jackal (before power-up), the Chameleon, Mysterio, the Shocker, the Wizard, the Leader, Baron Zemo, Magneto, Graviton (normal density), the Trapster, the Mad Thinker, the Ringmaster, the Mole Man, the Purple Man, Pyro, Avalanche, Arcade, Baron Mordo, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Robin, Kid Flash, Beast Boy (human form), Argent, Jericho, Terra, Zattana, the Ray, Cosmic Boy, Dubbilex, Lex Luthor, Manchester Black, the Toyman, the Prankster, the Joker, the Riddler, Two-Face, the Penguin, Poison Ivy, Captain Boomerang, Sinestro, Haze, Desaad

Athlete Class (able to compete at professional weightlifting standard): Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Cat, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Gambit, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight (daytime), the Angel, the Falcon, the Black Knight, Blade, Black widow, Nick Fury, Quasar, Domino, the Shroud, Elektra, Shatterstar, Psylocke, Puck, Silver Sable, Solo, Mantis (Marvel), the Tarantula I, Tombstone (before power-up), Electro, Jack O' Lantern, Boomerang, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Bushwacker, the Cobra, the Owl, Crossbones, Batroc, the Bengal Tiger, Jigsaw, the Constrictor, the Mandarin, Mystique, the Silver Samurai, Madame Viper, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Huntress, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Flash, Arsenal, Black Canary, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr Terrific, Wildcat, Richard Dragon, the Question, the Bronze Tiger, Karate Kid, Gangbuster, Ra's al Ghul, the Scarecrow (DC), Catwoman, Prometheus, Lady Shiva, Cheshire, the Ravager II (Rose Wilson),Kobra, Deadshot, Professor Zoom, Kanto

Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible): Captain America, the Black Panther, Wolverine, Ka-Zar, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, the Black Cat, the Red Skull, the Master, the Foreigner, Speed Demon, Sin-Eater, the Ox, the Gibbon, Manslaughter Marsdale, Man Mountain Marko (before power-up), Guardian (DC; Jim Harper clone), Deathstroke, the Ravager I (Grant Wilson), Bane (off Venom), Amygdala

Enhanced Human Class (able to press cars or steel girders): Spider-Girl, the Beast, Tigra, Triathlon, Paladin, Nighthawk, Giant Man (10 ft), Captain Britain (before power-up), Karnak, Moon Knight (at night), Marrina, the White Tiger I (Hector Ayala), Wolfsbane, the Werewolf, Thunderbird I (John Proudstar), Triton, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, Conan, the Kingpin, Kraven, the Vulture, the Beetle, Kang, Vermin, Sabretooth (before power-up), the Toad, Bullet, Baron Blood, the Radioactive Man, Killer Shrike, Stiltman, LLyra, Hourman, Manbat, Panthra, Shadowdragon, Jesse Quick (on adrenaline), Dolphin, the Parasite (base strength), Bane (on Venom), Killer Croc, the KGBeast

Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks): Spider-Man, Spider-Woman I & II, Power-Man/Cage (before power-up), US Agent, Battlestar, Ghost Rider, Cable, Giant Man (25 ft), Nova I (Rich Ryder; normal levels), Darkhawk, Ms Marvel II (Sharon Ventura), Starfox, Sersi, Demolition Man, Rom, Guardsmen, the Molten Man, Will O' The Wisp, the Puma, Doctor Octopus, the Green Goblin, the Hobgoblin, Gaunt, the Jackal (after power-up), the Tarantula II, the Scorpion (before power-up), the Lizard, the Looter, the Ultimate Spider-Slayer, Morbius, Man Wolf, Kaine, Delilah, Silvermane, Carrion, Tombstone (after power-up), Sabretooth (since power-up), Cyber, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Klaw, the Grey Gargoyle, the Smuggler, Man-Ape, Professor Power, Azrael, Mr Miracle, the Creeper, Hawkman, Wonder Girl II (Cassie Sandsmark), Tempest, Risk, Prism, Fringe, Wildebeest, Vandal Savage, Silver Banshee, Harm

Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes): Spider-Woman III (Mattie Franklin; peak level), Namor (dehydrated), Namorita, Power-Man/Cage (since power-up), Captain Marvel I (Marvel; Mar-Vell), Warlock, Gamora, Giant Man (50 ft), Balder, Valkyrie, Hermes (Marvel), Rogue, Warbird, Moonstone, Jack of Hearts, Sunspot, Vindicator, Thunderstrike, Nova I (Rich Ryder; during '90s power-up), Nova II (Frankie Raye), Machine Man, Makkari, Power Princess, Vengeance, Death's Head I, Venom, Carnage, the Black Tarantula, the Scorpion (since power-up), Stunner, Digger, Doctor Doom, Mr Hyde, the Wrecking Crew (sharing power), the Enchantress, Loki, the Mongoose, Blackheart, Annihilus, the Armadillo, Piecemeal, Sabra, Titanium Man, the Marvel family (sharing power), Aquaman, Cyborg I (Vic Stone), Starfire, Starman III (Will Payton), Damage, Geo-Force, Firestorm, Dr Fate, Lightray, Warrior, Gorilla Grodd, Cheetah, Blockbuster (DC), Silver Sword

Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners): the Hulk (calm/grey), She-Hulk (before power-up), Namor (semi-hydrated), the Thing, She-Thing, Colossus, Iron Man, War Machine, the Vision, Black Bolt, Giant Man (100 ft), Doc Samson, Saquatch, Box, Captain Britain (since power-up), Strong Guy, Rage, Deathlok, Thundra, Warpath, Sunturion, Ares (Marvel), Man-Thing, Death's Head II, Killpower, Morlun, the Rhino, Titania, the Juggernaut (since power-down), the Blob, Blastaar, Ultron, Air-Walker, Super-Skrull, Ronan, Skurge, Ironclad, Orka, Rampage (Marvel), the Crimson Dynamo, the Brute, Tiger-Shark, the Awesome Android, Superboy, Supergirl (Matrix/Linda Danvers), Steel, Power Girl, Big Barda, Troia, Captain Atom, Robotman, Kilowog, Blok, Strata, Swamp Thing, Maxima, Metallo (typical body), Mongal, Draaga, Knockout, Match, King Shark, Solomon Grundy, Mammoth, Major Force, Captain Nazi

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel), Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Firelord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies): the Hulk (majorly pissed/Maestro/War/etc), Thor (Marvel; w/ belt of strength/Power Gem), Zeus (Marvel), Thanos, Champion (w/ Power Gem), Onslaught, Count Nefaria, the Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Perrikus, Morg (w/ Waters of Life), the Abomination (original levels), the Stranger, Terminus, Superman (sun-dipped), Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Despero, Gog (DC; 'The Kingdom'), Starro

Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure): Odin (Marvel; augmenting), Watchers, Celestials, Galactus, Mephisto (augmenting), Surtur, Uber-Destroyer, the In-Betweener, the Spectre, Silver-Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Imperiex, Krona, the Time Trapper, Trigon, the Anti-Monitor, Silver-Age Darkseid/Mongul/Validus/Composite Man/etc

DigiMark007
Godslayer Class??

Where's that list from? It's generally about right, but there's a bunch of info on it that is subject to a lot of change and/or not definite.

chris_64256
General Idea really everything is can be debated just a general idea..

chris_64256
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Godslayer Class??

Where's that list from? It's generally about right, but there's a bunch of info on it that is subject to a lot of change and/or not definite. Thats it ? lol, thanks for the drop in as for the godslayer class didnt mean to confuse sometimes I forget which site I'm on basically is broken or defined as beings with the ability to move or destroy planets just under cosmic class for which there basically is no level. And by the way there is no "definite" in comics just a general level which can change from issue to issue they can strip,kill,pis, job, depower etc, any character they want If the writers and the DC company want to make Batman skyfather level they can, Wait a minute they already have.. lol

Darth Martin
Originally posted by chris_64256
Normal Class (roughly in line with the general population): Dr Strange, Mr Fantastic (normal shape), the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Phoenix, Professor X, Hank Pym, Ant-Man II (Scott Lang), Captain Marvel II/Photon, the Scarlet Witch, Banshee, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cannonball, Dazzler, Polaris, Multiple Man, Speedball, Justice, Firestar, the Prowler, Rocket Racer, the Jackal (before power-up), the Chameleon, Mysterio, the Shocker, the Wizard, the Leader, Baron Zemo, Magneto, Graviton (normal density), the Trapster, the Mad Thinker, the Ringmaster, the Mole Man, the Purple Man, Pyro, Avalanche, Arcade, Baron Mordo, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Robin, Kid Flash, Beast Boy (human form), Argent, Jericho, Terra, Zattana, the Ray, Cosmic Boy, Dubbilex, Lex Luthor, Manchester Black, the Toyman, the Prankster, the Joker, the Riddler, Two-Face, the Penguin, Poison Ivy, Captain Boomerang, Sinestro, Haze, Desaad

Athlete Class (able to compete at professional weightlifting standard): Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Cat, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Gambit, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight (daytime), the Angel, the Falcon, the Black Knight, Blade, Black widow, Nick Fury, Quasar, Domino, the Shroud, Elektra, Shatterstar, Psylocke, Puck, Silver Sable, Solo, Mantis (Marvel), the Tarantula I, Tombstone (before power-up), Electro, Jack O' Lantern, Boomerang, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Bushwacker, the Cobra, the Owl, Crossbones, Batroc, the Bengal Tiger, Jigsaw, the Constrictor, the Mandarin, Mystique, the Silver Samurai, Madame Viper, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Huntress, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Flash, Arsenal, Black Canary, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr Terrific, Wildcat, Richard Dragon, the Question, the Bronze Tiger, Karate Kid, Gangbuster, Ra's al Ghul, the Scarecrow (DC), Catwoman, Prometheus, Lady Shiva, Cheshire, the Ravager II (Rose Wilson),Kobra, Deadshot, Professor Zoom, Kanto

Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible): Captain America, the Black Panther, Wolverine, Ka-Zar, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, the Black Cat, the Red Skull, the Master, the Foreigner, Speed Demon, Sin-Eater, the Ox, the Gibbon, Manslaughter Marsdale, Man Mountain Marko (before power-up), Guardian (DC; Jim Harper clone), Deathstroke, the Ravager I (Grant Wilson), Bane (off Venom), Amygdala

Enhanced Human Class (able to press cars or steel girders): Spider-Girl, the Beast, Tigra, Triathlon, Paladin, Nighthawk, Giant Man (10 ft), Captain Britain (before power-up), Karnak, Moon Knight (at night), Marrina, the White Tiger I (Hector Ayala), Wolfsbane, the Werewolf, Thunderbird I (John Proudstar), Triton, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, Conan, the Kingpin, Kraven, the Vulture, the Beetle, Kang, Vermin, Sabretooth (before power-up), the Toad, Bullet, Baron Blood, the Radioactive Man, Killer Shrike, Stiltman, LLyra, Hourman, Manbat, Panthra, Shadowdragon, Jesse Quick (on adrenaline), Dolphin, the Parasite (base strength), Bane (on Venom), Killer Croc, the KGBeast

Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks): Spider-Man, Spider-Woman I & II, Power-Man/Cage (before power-up), US Agent, Battlestar, Ghost Rider, Cable, Giant Man (25 ft), Nova I (Rich Ryder; normal levels), Darkhawk, Ms Marvel II (Sharon Ventura), Starfox, Sersi, Demolition Man, Rom, Guardsmen, the Molten Man, Will O' The Wisp, the Puma, Doctor Octopus, the Green Goblin, the Hobgoblin, Gaunt, the Jackal (after power-up), the Tarantula II, the Scorpion (before power-up), the Lizard, the Looter, the Ultimate Spider-Slayer, Morbius, Man Wolf, Kaine, Delilah, Silvermane, Carrion, Tombstone (after power-up), Sabretooth (since power-up), Cyber, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Klaw, the Grey Gargoyle, the Smuggler, Man-Ape, Professor Power, Azrael, Mr Miracle, the Creeper, Hawkman, Wonder Girl II (Cassie Sandsmark), Tempest, Risk, Prism, Fringe, Wildebeest, Vandal Savage, Silver Banshee, Harm

Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes): Spider-Woman III (Mattie Franklin; peak level), Namor (dehydrated), Namorita, Power-Man/Cage (since power-up), Captain Marvel I (Marvel; Mar-Vell), Warlock, Gamora, Giant Man (50 ft), Balder, Valkyrie, Hermes (Marvel), Rogue, Warbird, Moonstone, Jack of Hearts, Sunspot, Vindicator, Thunderstrike, Nova I (Rich Ryder; during '90s power-up), Nova II (Frankie Raye), Machine Man, Makkari, Power Princess, Vengeance, Death's Head I, Venom, Carnage, the Black Tarantula, the Scorpion (since power-up), Stunner, Digger, Doctor Doom, Mr Hyde, the Wrecking Crew (sharing power), the Enchantress, Loki, the Mongoose, Blackheart, Annihilus, the Armadillo, Piecemeal, Sabra, Titanium Man, the Marvel family (sharing power), Aquaman, Cyborg I (Vic Stone), Starfire, Starman III (Will Payton), Damage, Geo-Force, Firestorm, Dr Fate, Lightray, Warrior, Gorilla Grodd, Cheetah, Blockbuster (DC), Silver Sword

Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners): the Hulk (calm/grey), She-Hulk (before power-up), Namor (semi-hydrated), the Thing, She-Thing, Colossus, Iron Man, War Machine, the Vision, Black Bolt, Giant Man (100 ft), Doc Samson, Saquatch, Box, Captain Britain (since power-up), Strong Guy, Rage, Deathlok, Thundra, Warpath, Sunturion, Ares (Marvel), Man-Thing, Death's Head II, Killpower, Morlun, the Rhino, Titania, the Juggernaut (since power-down), the Blob, Blastaar, Ultron, Air-Walker, Super-Skrull, Ronan, Skurge, Ironclad, Orka, Rampage (Marvel), the Crimson Dynamo, the Brute, Tiger-Shark, the Awesome Android, Superboy, Supergirl (Matrix/Linda Danvers), Steel, Power Girl, Big Barda, Troia, Captain Atom, Robotman, Kilowog, Blok, Strata, Swamp Thing, Maxima, Metallo (typical body), Mongal, Draaga, Knockout, Match, King Shark, Solomon Grundy, Mammoth, Major Force, Captain Nazi

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel), Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Firelord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies): the Hulk (majorly pissed/Maestro/War/etc), Thor (Marvel; w/ belt of strength/Power Gem), Zeus (Marvel), Thanos, Champion (w/ Power Gem), Onslaught, Count Nefaria, the Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Perrikus, Morg (w/ Waters of Life), the Abomination (original levels), the Stranger, Terminus, Superman (sun-dipped), Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Despero, Gog (DC; 'The Kingdom'), Starro

Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure): Odin (Marvel; augmenting), Watchers, Celestials, Galactus, Mephisto (augmenting), Surtur, Uber-Destroyer, the In-Betweener, the Spectre, Silver-Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Imperiex, Krona, the Time Trapper, Trigon, the Anti-Monitor, Silver-Age Darkseid/Mongul/Validus/Composite Man/etc

Blade is not in athlete class. What the f**k? He is in the superhuman class.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade is not in athlete class. What the f**k? He is in the superhuman class.

You had to quote the whole post just to say that??

laughing out loud

Anyway, the Godlike and Godslayer classes are a bit iffy. There's a bunch from the lower one that I would put in the higher of the two (Thor, Gladiator, Majestic, Sentry, etc.) and a couple I'd lower (Abomination?). But again it's all debatable.

Sea King
Question couldent He-Man be in the highest class sence he has unlimited strength??

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You had to quote the whole post just to say that??

laughing out loud

Anyway, the Godlike and Godslayer classes are a bit iffy. There's a bunch from the lower one that I would put in the higher of the two (Thor, Gladiator, Majestic, Sentry, etc.) and a couple I'd lower (Abomination?). But again it's all debatable.
Agreed mainly because it's a hell of a stretch to put Wonder Man for example in the same tier as guys like Amazo and Superman.

Superboy Prime should be with the the Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites. They have more showings obviously but the Phantom Zone feat is just as ridiculous as anything they did.

Sea King
and weres aquaman at he should be above namor now with the new hand hes like lower 100 class now

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sea King
Question couldent He-Man be in the highest class sence he has unlimited strength??

The "Unlimited" thing is slightly debatable. Some incarnations of He-Man, he has "The Strength of the Elders". The Elders were insanely powerful, and their strength would be incalculable, but not unlimited. Other iterations, it's simply unlimited. But yeah, in either one, he's at least in the 2nd highest class and possibly the highest.

and weres aquaman at he should be above namor now with the new hand hes like lower 100 class now

Take it up with Darkcrawler. They're probably both about the same.

Sea King
kool i was just saying i dident see him on the list at all he is in the lower 100 class and i wondered were that might be

Mindship
Normal Class
Athlete Class
Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible)
Enhanced Human (able to press cars or steel girders)
Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks)
Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes)
Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners)
Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains)
Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies)
Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure)

Not bad. thumbs_up

chris_64256
Originally posted by Mindship
Not bad. thumbs_up smokin'

Sea King
ok weres the lower 100 class at?

in witch section

Grimm22

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel),Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Fir Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), elord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

There is mucho wrong with this list

First Mr. Fantastic is in Athlete class at least even though he can raise his strength to about Superhuman level.

Blade is at Superhuman level.

Oh and Black Cat, Quicksilver and nightcrawler are at Athletic level at best.

How is Kingpin enchanced human strength no expression

Wonder Girl is at least Metahuman class, most likely demigod class

Oh and Deathstroke is enchanced human strength not peak human strength

Batman is peak human strength

Cap I would say is Enchanced Human Strength.

Solomon Grundy should be at godlike class

Namor Fresh out of water should be in demigod class

Dragon Man should be in Demi god class if even that

Apocolypse should be in Demigod class

Power Girl should be in godclass

Grey Hulk should be in Meta Human class

Prof. Hulk should be in Demigod class

Absorbing Man should be in Metahuman class at best

Memispho should be in Cosmic Class

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Grimm22
There is mucho wrong with this list

First Mr. Fantastic is in Athlete class at least even though he can raise his strength to about Superhuman level.

Blade is at Superhuman level.

Oh and Black Cat, Quicksilver and nightcrawler are at Athletic level at best.

How is Kingpin enchanced human strength no expression

Wonder Girl is at least Metahuman class, most likely demigod class

Oh and Deathstroke is enchanced human strength not peak human strength

Batman is peak human strength

Cap I would say is Enchanced Human Strength.

Solomon Grundy should be at godlike class

Namor Fresh out of water should be in demigod class

Dragon Man should be in Demi god class if even that

Apocolypse should be in Demigod class

Power Girl should be in godclass

Grey Hulk should be in Meta Human class

Prof. Hulk should be in Demigod class

Absorbing Man should be in Metahuman class at best

Memispho should be in Cosmic Class

Hmmm...Bats isn't peak human (peak human starts at about 800 Lbs....Bats isn't there). Cap is the definition of peak human. Apocalypse, Absorbing Man, and any of the Hulks vary wildly, so it's hard to put them in a single class. You could make a case for any of them being a few different classes. Also, this is strength alone. Not total power. Mephisto might not be there in just strength.

Validus
If peak human is 800lbs Batman is certainly there. He has that 1000lb ceiling feat and lifting 300lbs with one hand and broken ribs.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
If peak human is 800lbs Batman is certainly there. He has that 1000lb ceiling feat and lifting 300lbs with one hand and broken ribs.

Damn. Ok then. I stand corrected by the Bat-God (which doesn't really make sense...Cap at least had the super-soldier formula. But then again, nothing about Bats makes much sense). embarrasment

Validus
I forgot the Hulkbuster kick. A nerve strike having effect on Hulk would take at least a Class 10. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Crossovers are the worst ever. They gave us Supes over Thor, Wolverine over Lobo, Lobo over The Authority, and The "Hulkbuster Kick" (great name, btw, lol). I want them to never happen again. Ever.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Deadpool - Superhuman

Taskmaster - Peak Human

Daredevil - Peak Human

Batman - Peak Human

Sea King
ok well um weres aquamans class??

Validus
ok well um weres aquamans class??
Ctrl + F is your friend.

I definitely disagree with that. Aquaman should be Demi-God.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Thing is class 100 now.

Sea King
Ctrl + F is your friend.

I definitely disagree with that. Aquaman should be Demi-God.

sorry guys not my best day today im just fill like im gonna die today realy never saw that but any ways i agree with u if u guys wanna smack me in the face fill free

Validus
I generally think these ratings lean towards lower showings or at least the lower end of the average. The examples already mentioned in the thread and others like Majestic being a proven planet mover yet being ranked in the skyscraper/mountain range.

Sea King
I generally think these ratings lean towards lower showings or at least the lower end of the average. The examples already mentioned in the thread and others like Majestic being a proven planet mover yet being ranked in the skyscraper/mountain range.

yeah their prob the weakest showins of them cause Aquaman and Namor should be higher then they are

ST0RM SHAD0W
Cool sig. I love Aquaman's enchanted hand.

Sea King
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Cool sig. I love Aquaman's enchanted hand.

thanks man it took a littel bit to make it but i only used paint shop
yours is awsome too dude it was made like great what did u use to make it??

ST0RM SHAD0W
Thanks. Bannershop GIF animator 5

Sea King
sweet ill check it out

Grimm22
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Thing is class 100 now.

Yep, but Marvel for some reason has a vendetta against the original strongman, so they wont even let him have a book, none the less let him win a fight that he should win. sad

Sea King
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yep, but Marvel for some reason has a vendetta against the original strongman, so they wont even let him have a book, none the less let him win a fight that he should win. sad

dude if they made comics of thing id read them

Thanos_6383
Last I checked,Deadpool could lift(press) 2 tons.

Mindship

That's why I proposed in another thread that, perhaps, characters should be ranked according to their mode lifting feat, as opposed to their max or average (mode: in statistics, the most frequent value).

spideycarnage
i say thanos should be in the cosmic class, instead of god slayer

Tony Stark
Both Iron Man and The THING need to be up'd to God-Like class they are both CL100.

DarkCrawler
This list is from SuperheroChat.com, right? Made by Shuruku Demon.

And Thing is already Demi-God class, which is above 100 tons anyway.

Validus
That's why I proposed in another thread that, perhaps, characters should be ranked according to their mode lifting feat, as opposed to their max or average (mode: in statistics, the most frequent value).
As far as strength goes I tend to lean towards their highest but thats just me.

Mindship
As far as strength goes I tend to lean towards their highest but thats just me.

I think that's the most natural inclination. I'm just trying to account for how a character said to be (eg) 90-ton class could move a 100,000-ton object. But, hey, that's comics for ya.

Thanos_6383
Some of these guys are stronger than I thought.

capt it up

Sea King
aquaman should be right below namor

may not be his strength but they are pretty close mainly now wit his healing hand

Big Sexy
Strength classes are garbage. I have come to the realization to never take any of them seriously. I mean marvels heroes are never at the strength classes in the handbooks while DC heroes dont have any so its an assumption based on a false system anyways.

Rols
I say Silver Surfer should be in Godslayer class, he can augment his strenth depending how much PC hes got at his disposal.

Rewmac
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine is at enchanced human Wolverine able enhanched human??? laughing laughing mad

Validus
Originally posted by Rols
I say Silver Surfer should be in Godslayer class, he can augment his strenth depending how much PC hes got at his disposal.
Surfer has never demonstrated the kind of strength to place him on par with guys like Superboy Prime, the Destroyer, and the skyfathers in the Godslayer class. Hell, he hasn't demonstrated strength on par with guys like Majestic and Classic Juggernaut either.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wolverine able enhanched human??? laughing laughing mad
what the hell did u just say lol

Psyquis52
I don't know if you folks noticed it or not; but I do believe I saw Darkhawk on that list.

Ooooh yeah!

Mindship
I still like my "Kiloton," "Megaton" and "Gigaton" -class breakdown, in this covering the Demi-Godlike and Godlike classes of strength.
wink

Rols
Well I know, but he is suppose to be able to augment his strenght according to how much PC his got, so if he use all the PC at his disposal to augment his strength it could be possible to go to that GS level. Of course we havent seen him display that kind of strength but could be possible. just my 2 cents.

ROLDZ

Mindship
Surfer has never demonstrated the kind of strength to place him on par with guys like Superboy Prime, the Destroyer, and the skyfathers in the Godslayer class. Hell, he hasn't demonstrated strength on par with guys like Majestic and Classic Juggernaut either.

Could be because he doesn't have to, and it's not his MO. He's a fly, bolt 'n' shields kinda fighter. It's like why we never see Superman or Thor do a side-thrust kick.

Rols
right, But could he theoretically do it dough, Amp it up to that level? I mean he does have a near limitless supply of PC. I say he can.

Mindship
I don't see why not. He pummeled Ben Grimm pretty good, and he has taken a punch to the jaw from She-Hulk w/o flinching.

Rols
Thats not too much of a big feat, I mean amping it up till he is at close to skylevel strength.

Validus
Could be because he doesn't have to, and it's not his MO. He's a fly, bolt 'n' shields kinda fighter. It's like why we never see Superman or Thor do a side-thrust kick.
First of all, Superman did a side kick against Zod in For Tomorrow. stick out tongue

Fact is he hasn't displayed that level of strength and thus shouldn't be ranked as such. He's never been able to beat Thanos or even be truly effective against him so why should he get the same ranking?

Rols
Just because one's strength is better than the other does'nt mean he is desame level of power as another. I know SS hasnt displayed strength comparable that of a Godslayer level, but he is able to augment his strength to the use of PC, and his got near limitless of it. So theoritically he can augment his strength to near incalculable (whatever that means).

olympian
Kalibak is ranked too high. Apart from one or two figths against Orion way back during the Kirby days and a nice one against Byrne Superman where he still ended up admiting he wasent as strong, what feats does he have.

Hes not top tier as far as im concerned.

Mindship
First of all, Superman did a side kick against Zod in For Tomorrow. stick out tongue

Fact is he hasn't displayed that level of strength and thus shouldn't be ranked as such. He's never been able to beat Thanos or even be truly effective against him so why should he get the same ranking?

Because...he flies standing up, dammit.

wink

Validus
Originally posted by Rols
Just because one's strength is better than the other does'nt mean he is desame level of power as another. I know SS hasnt displayed strength comparable that of a Godslayer level, but he is able to augment his strength to the use of PC, and his got near limitless of it. So theoritically he can augment his strength to near incalculable (whatever that means).
So what? Everybody's rank changes if you want you to talk potential levels. Strength ratings are done based on feats. Surfer has none in the Godslayer class.

leonidas

wow!! val, congrats man!! i always knew you were cosmic!!

big grin

Rols
Agree with that for now, till we see him display it.

R.O.T. Yahman

Mate i was wondering where you got the list from, it seems like someone has leeched a lot of my previous posts on the Class systems ? smile

Grimm22
Didn't She-Hulk lose her upgrade no expression confused

The_Fury
Hey Grimm22 How come I didn't see you on that list stick out tongue

son of m

inamilist
As much as I hate to say it, Man-Thing needs to be in a lower class

Enhanced Human is about right

IronKnight101
Marvel Strength Scale from MarvelDatabase

Inferior Human
Energizer (Normal strength for a child)
Famine
Kala
Volla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below Average
Corruptor
Franklin Richards
James Power
Justin Hammer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average Human
Banshee
Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (Without thrust)
Chamber
Dust
Ecstacy
Edwin Jarvis
Eel
Electron
Empath
Firebird
Firestar
Forge
Franklin Storm
Hellstorm
Henry Peter Gyrich
Iceman
Illusion
Infectia
Jean Grey
Jennifer Kale
Jetstream
Kaluu
Moira MacTaggart
Shadowcat
Valerie Cooper
Vagabond
Vanisher
Vertigo II
War
Willie Lumpkin
Wiz Kid
Wong
Wraith
X-Man
Yellowjacket (Rita DeMara)

Above Average
Bishop
Blade
Danielle Moonstar
Dazzler
Gambit
Havok
Iron Fist
Jester
John Jameson
Jubilee
Kang the Conqueror
Ka-Zar
Mystique
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Storm
Vamp (Without Absorbo-belt)
Viper (Jordan Dixon)
Wolfsbane
Wyatt Wingfoot
Yellow Claw
Zaladane
Zaran

Peak Human
(Under 2000 lbs)
Baron Strucker
Adam X - 600 lbs
Feral
Kingpin - 650 lbs
Hydro-Man - 550 lbs
Edith Harker - 800 lbs
Kro - 800 lbs
Captain America (Steve Rogers) - 800 lbs
Wolverine - 900 lbs
Quicksilver - 1000 lbs (Upper body)
Vermin - 1000 lbs
Whirlwind - 1000 lbs (Upper body)
Lilith (Vampire)- 1100 lbs
Zombie - 1200 lbs
Werewolf - 1500 lbs (Intermediate form, days before and after full moon)

1 Ton
(2000 lbs)
Black Bolt - 1 Ton (normal)
Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (With thrust)
Karnak - 1 Ton
Killer Shrike - 1 Ton
Lilandra - 1+ Ton
Quicksilver - 1 Ton (Lower body)
Toad - 1 Ton (Arms)
Ursa Major- 1 Ton (bear form)
Werewolf - 1 Ton (Full form, on a full moon)
Whirlwind - 1 Ton (Lower body)

2 Tons
Jack of Hearts - 2 Tons
Doctor Doom - 2 Tons (With Armor)

3 Tons
Toad - 3 Tons (Legs)

4 Tons
Adam Warlock - 4 Tons (Unenhanced by cosmic power)
Krang - 4.55 Tons

5 Tons
Klaw - 5 Tons (Fully energized)
Spider-Girl - 5 Tons

6 Tons

7 Tons
Varnae - 7 Tons
Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) - 7 Tons

8 Tons

9 Tons

10 Tons
Apocalypse - 10 tons (Telekinetic powers)
Exodus - 10 Tons (With telekinesis)
Kaine - 10 Tons]
Scarlet Spider - 10 Tons
Spider-Woman (Mattie Franklin) - 10 Tons
US Agent - 10 Tons
Wind Warrior
Venom - 11 Tons
Puma - 12 Tons
Will o' the Wisp - 12 Tons (At maximum density)
American Eagle - 15 Tons
Khoryphos - 15 Tons (Without telekinesis)
Spider-Man - 15 Tons (current), formerly 10 Tons

20 Tons
Frigga - 20 Tons
Enchantress - 25 Tons
Idunn - 25 Tons
Karkas - 25 Tons
Karnilla - 25+ Tons
Luke Cage - 25 Tons

30 Tons
Frey - 30 Tons
Zuras - 30 Tons (Without telekinesis)
Beast - 30 Tons

40 Tons
Adam Warlock - 40 Tons (Enhanced by cosmic power)
Guardsman (Kevin O'Brien) - 40 Tons
Guardsman (Michael O'Brien) - 40 Tons
Ikaris - 40 Tons (Without telekinesis)
Interloper - 40 Tons
Wrecker - 40 - 50 Tons
Valkyrie - 45 Tons

50 Tons
Carnage - 50 Tons
Emma Frost - 50 Tons ( In Dimond Form)
Firelord - 50 Tons
Giant-Man, Goliath, Henry Pym - 50 Tons (At 100ft in height)
Makkari - 50 Tons (without telekinesis)
Mister Hyde - 50 Tons
Rogue - 50 Tons
Vidar - 50 Tons

60 Tons
Black Bolt - 60 Tons (augmented with electron energy)

70 Tons
Ares - 70 Tons
Colossus - 70 Tons
Doc Samson - 70 Tons
Sasquatch (Walter Langkowski) - 70 tons
Exodus-70 Tons(Without using telekintic powers as boost)

80 Tons
Iron Man (Tony Stark) - 85 Tons
Rhino - 80 tons
Sandman - 85 tons
Thing - 85 Tons
Titania (Mary MacPherran) - 85 Tons

90 Tons
Vision (Victor Shade) - 90 Tons
Zeus - 90 Tons (Without use of cosmic powers)
Wonder Man - 95 Tons

100 Tons
Abomination - 100 Tons (Maximum Limit)
Atlas -100 Tons (when at a height of 60 ft.)
Count Nefaria - 100+ Tons
Drax the Destroyer - 100+ Tons
Earth Lord - 100 Tons
Ego - 100+ Tons (Beings created by Ego on his surface)
Hercules - 100+ Tons
Hulk - 100+ Tons
Hyperion - 100+ Tons
Gladiator (Kallark) -100+ Tons
Joseph - 100+ Tons (Using magnetic powers)
Juggernaut - 100+ Tons
Magneto - 100+ Tons (Using magnetic powers)
Nefarius (Lloyd Bloch) - 100+ Tons
Sentry (Robert Reynolds) - 100+ Tons
Silver Surfer - 100+ Tons
Thanos - 100+ Tons
Thor - 100+ Tons
Ymir - 100+ Tons

Incalculable
Adversary
Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
Beyonder
Black King
Galactus
Kurse
Living Tribunal
Mephisto
Onslaught
Shuma-Gorath
Exodus(When using telekinetic powers as a boost)

flashfan
Can someone make a description for speed?

StiltmanFTW
bump

Google made me do it, for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.