Doc Doom & Magneto vs Deathstoke & Doc Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Lex Luther has hired Deathstoke and Doctor Light take out Doctor Doom and Magneto and prep for this attack for 3 months.But two weeks before the attack Magneto find out about there plan to kill Doom and himself and warns him.They team up and put there own plan together.When the attack happen Magneto go's after Doctor Light leaving Doc Doom to take out Deathstoke.

Darth Martin
I would say DC takes this barely 5/10 or 6/10. Gave DS alot of prep. If they don't know about dr.light he could just blind magneto.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I would say DC takes this barely 5/10 or 6/10. Gave DS alot of prep. If they don't know about dr.light he could just blind magneto. doom outclasses deathstroke with prep. I give the edge to marvel

Darth Martin
Yea but he gave DS 12 weeks and he only gave doom 3 and DC knows about the othger team but Marvel does not know about DC. He baissically gave doom 3 weeks of prep but they don't know what there up against.LOL.

Big Sexy
Not sure if that directly means thhey are not aware of them. Second DS could not in a years time find weapons to top Doom. Then Doom still always has his time machine.

Big Sexy
Doom Bots, energy tranfer devices, brain transfer devices. Not to mention Doom has magic at his disposal.

Darth Martin
Yea ur right, I kno DOOM can out p[rep him. But it didn't say anything avbout Marvel knowing about DC, whereas DC was hired and given profiles on Marvel most likely.

doctor ketchup
magneto and doom would mop the floor with thier crappy faces

Grimm22
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
magneto and doom would mop the floor with thier crappy faces

Um, Light took out the nearly all of the Teen Titans, and when I say that I mean anyone who's ever been a titan. big grin

Still though, its Doom erm

DS shouldnt even be here, he's way over his head.

I think together, Magneto and Doom could take down Dr. Light without prep. wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Lex Luther has hired Deathstoke and Doctor Light take out Doctor Doom and Magneto and prep for this attack for 3 months.But two weeks before the attack Magneto find out about there plan to kill Doom and himself and warns him.They team up and put there own plan together.When the attack happen Magneto go's after Doctor Light leaving Doc Doom to take out Deathstoke.

Oh wait Doom has prep blink

Then why is this in discussion? confused

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um, Light took out the nearly all of the Teen Titans, and when I say that I mean anyone who's ever been a titan. big grin

Still though, its Doom erm

DS shouldnt even be here, he's way over his head.

I think together, Magneto and Doom could take down Dr. Light without prep. wink doc light AND deathstroke have handed the TT their aases on more than 1 occasion. I'm still on neto and doom's side.

K Von Doom
It's the DC guys who have the initiative. The Marvel guys don't have to do anything, hence, Doom and Mags hang out in Castle Doom, the moment Dr Light and Deathstroke set foot in the Castle, they're disintegrated.

Tassadar
Doom with prep took out Galactus and annoyed the Beyonder in Secret Wars 1 and 2, and he had less than a week for those feats, he and Mags take this easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.