Wolverine Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Wolverine Gaunlet. Logan gets 2 hours rest between fights. Doesn't know what he is facing. All Yautja(predators) get medium armor. How far does he get or does he clear it?

1. 10 T-101w/ 45. pistols.

2. 20 T 101.

3. 5 Xenomorphs(drone/warrior).

4. 6 Blooded Yautja(predators), 5 shuriken,wristblades,combi-sticks,cloak, bio-helmet.

5. 1 Warrior Yautja(predator), 5 shuriken,smart-disk,wristblades,combi-stick,shouldercanon,cloak,bio-helmet.

6. 1 T-1000(liquid-metal terminator)w/shotgun and 45.pistol.

7. 2 T-1000(liquid-metal terminator).

8. 1 Elder Yautja(predator)w/combi-stick,wristblades,smartdisk,bio-helmet,coak.

9. T-X

10. 5 Elder Yautja(predator)w/combistick,extendedwristblades,cloak,bio-helmet.

braz
he gets to the Warrior pred n dies.

Darth Martin
Did I put in the right order?

braz
yea thats about right. except. Terminator X. the chick what were her powers again? i know shes like the T1000 and can turn into ne1. but what else, wasnt there more?

branhole
u should have put some aliens in there, there hella fast.

braz
Originally posted by branhole
u should have put some aliens in there, there hella fast.

he listed Xenomorphs.

Validus
Originally posted by braz
yea thats about right. except. Terminator X. the chick what were her powers again? i know shes like the T1000 and can turn into ne1. but what else, wasnt there more?
I don't think T-X should be above T-1000. She's much easier to kill in a typical environment.

Wolverine2006
I say he runs it, I've never seen an Elder Predator fight

branhole
Originally posted by braz
he listed Xenomorphs.
didnt look. he would get hella acid all over him, and melt his skin when he cut them. it hella hurts.

braz
id say the adamantium could withstand the acid, and he'd come out on top pretty f*cked up, but still alive with his healing factor.

branhole
but the acid would hella melt his skin and prob knock the hella out of him.

Darth Martin
The Terminatrix(T-X), is baicically a modified T-100 withliquid-metal covering and onboard weapons like chainsaw(cylinder),plasma-caster like the yautja's but not nearly as powerful,flamethrower, and she can also control other machines. She is stronger,faster, and smarter than all of the other terminators before her. I think in a T-1000 vs T-X fight the T-1000 would win but everybody else seems to think that the T-X would win. I think the T-X is better but the T-1000 is harder to kill. Wolverine should have little problems with the T-101's. The Xeno's will rape him. The warrior could be a stalemate but IMO the warrior outclasses wolverine due to all of the weapons. The hardest challenge will be the T-1000 but he is not likely getting by the Elder. The acid would do wolvie very bad, it won't affect the adamantium but it will affect his skin an he only has 2 hours to heal.......If he gets past them. I think this is an awswome gaunlet for somone with a healing factor.

branhole
he gets hella beat by the aliens, unless he beats them before the acid knocks the hella out of him.

ExtraMision5555
I think he might struggle with the xenomorphs due to the fact that he'll be stabbing them, consequently spilling acid all over his body

but i kno wolverine has shown an ability to handil ACICDDID SUBSTANCESSS

Darth Martin
The aliens will **** him up badly. Their acid is too powerful. It's a really no win situation for wolverine. If he beats them he is likely to get acid on him. Or he dies. Where are all of the wolverine fans like cap it up, wolverex, and a few others.

branhole
but the acid hella melts steal, imagine what it would do to your skin. ouch that hella hurts.

Darth Martin
Yea but I'm sure the wolverine fans could debate it. There better on the character than me. I'm really good on Predators,Xenos,Terminators, and Deathstroke.

branhole
he might beat them but he does get hella hurt.

ExtraMision5555
Yeah where are the wolverine fans, i want to hear the other side of the arguemnt S*cva9uiodfa

Wolverine2006
The only guys that worries me on here is the liquid dude, I dont really remember alot of him but can't he just keep coming beck everytime Wolverine slashed him?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
The only guys that worries me on here is the liquid dude, I dont really remember alot of him but can't he just keep coming beck everytime Wolverine slashed him?

T-X could be a problem too. 5 ELDER YAUTJA doesn't worry u. Wolverine will get skinned alive by them. What about xenos, wolvie will hget an *** whoopin if he wins or not.

Wolverine2006
Nope, those other guys suck I'm just worried about the liquid dude

Soleran
I think the Xenomorphs will pose a BIG problem because of their acid, Xenomorphs can be pretty smart and if they thought they could win by keeping clear and just hitting him with acid Wolverine is in big trouble.

Darth Martin
Wolvie is not gettiong past 5 ELDER Yautja. The T-x has a good chance. If wolvie cut her she could replace her mechanical arm ith a liquid metal arm. Xenos would **** wolvie up too.

Wolverine2006
I still say the liquid guy is the only one ogivin him problems

branhole
giving him problems, there is nothing that wolves can hela do to hurt him.

Darth Martin
I still say the liquid guy is the only one ogivin him problems

I beg u to tell us ur opionoin on the opther stages and why u think their pushovers. I made this so it would beb a really really tough gaunlet 4 wolverine.

Darth Martin
bump

DarkCrawler
I still say the liquid guy is the only one ogivin him problems Well, you are wrong. There.

Anything else? Perhaps something worth answering? I don't know...how about a post where you would actually prove your point...?

Or better yet, make a post where you admit that you know as much stuff about Predators as a guy who has been in coma for seventy years and we can get over with this faster.

Wolverine2006
No did u hear what I said earlier or are u just readin this page?
I said I'm only worryin about the liquid dude becuz I've never seen an elder Predator fight have u?

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
I don't think T-X should be above T-1000. She's much easier to kill in a typical environment.

WTF !!!

How in the hell !

T-X is even HARDER to kill then the T-1000.

Metalmanx
I say Wolverine gets stopped at #4. But, if he manages to get past #4, #5 definitely destroys Wolverine.

Wolverine2006
Hell no Wolverine stomps #5

Jyppe
Am I the only one not underestimating the Aliens? Sure the comic Aliens were weak, stupid, insectlike creatures, but the Aliens from the Movies were quite different.

They were strong, easily denting *very* thich metal doors.
Their claws could easily pierce metals.
They were fast, their reflexes and their motion speed.
They were durable, blunt force trauma had no effect on them, nor weapon fire.
They were smart fighters, Predators had hard time with them.

I'm not saying an Alien could take Wolverine one on one, but fife Aliens with acid blood.

First Alien attacks, Wolverine reacts and strikes, his blow wounds the creature and lots of the corrosive liquid pour out, right on him. While he's suffering from a MASSIVe mass loss, the other Aliens attack him and capture him for further attacks.

If he's against the weak Aliens from the comics, then he kills them all with his hands tied behind his back.

Do I sound bit fanboyish? Sure smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jyppe
Am I the only one not underestimating the Aliens? Sure the comic Aliens were weak, stupid, insectlike creatures, but the Aliens from the Movies were quite different.

They were strong, easily denting *very* thich metal doors.
Their claws could easily pierce metals.
They were fast, their reflexes and their motion speed.
They were durable, blunt force trauma had no effect on them, nor weapon fire.
They were smart fighters, Predators had hard time with them.

I'm not saying an Alien could take Wolverine one on one, but fife Aliens with acid blood.

First Alien attacks, Wolverine reacts and strikes, his blow wounds the creature and lots of the corrosive liquid pour out, right on him. While he's suffering from a MASSIVe mass loss, the other Aliens attack him and capture him for further attacks.

If he's against the weak Aliens from the comics, then he kills them all with his hands tied behind his back.

Do I sound bit fanboyish? Sure smile

Don't get me wrong, man. I believe that the Xenomorphs would give Wolverine one hell of a fight, what with their acidic blood and numbers. But, Wolverine does have the determination and such to fight through the punishment (my God, am I defending Wolverine here?) and barely take out the Xenomorphs.

#5 definitely stops Wolvie though.

DarkCrawler
No did u hear what I said earlier or are u just readin this page?
I said I'm only worryin about the liquid dude becuz I've never seen an elder Predator fight have u? I have. They have comics. There are websites that tell a lot of them. You could do a research before spouting off opinions...

Tassadar
He has low chances of beating 3, and he cant get past 6

braz
Hell no Wolverine stomps #5

eh. not with that shoulder cannon and smart disk hes not. the warrior pred has something that Wolvie doesnt. DISTANCE. he'd cloak himself from afar out of sight, then obliterate him with the cannon.

UltimateStryfe
the Elder Predator is the guy at the end of AVP right?
Bad@$$ sword he has.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I have. They have comics. There are websites that tell a lot of them. You could do a research before spouting off opinions...

could ya post one. all i find is purchase information.

Soljer
Three would be a hard fight. I mean, if Wolverine is decimated enough, his healing factor can become overloaded. And considering that he will be surrounded by Aliens that are VERY fast, and are spewing VERY Acidic blood, he might have some trouble there. I mean, that blood is so far beyond what we normally consider "acidic," it was dissolving metals like nothing, whereas I've watched high Molar Sulfuric or Hydrochloric acid take time to work on ANYTHING. I would say his flesh would be having a hard time healing fast enough to keep up. Three may stop him, but apparently, many people disagree, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Assuming he passes three, and two hours is enough rest to heal back to 100%, the warrior draws him 5/10, and if he passes that 50/50 shot, he definitely loses to the t-1000.

Oh, and on the topic(off the real topic) of T-1000 vs. T-X, I would say that they are probably equal in combatant ability. I mean, both made Arnold their ***** in the movies, they are probably equally strong, equally fast. However, the T-X could interface with machines due to the nanite's ability. She also had several built in weapons. As far as hand to hand goes, though, I think the t-1000 wins, the T-X has an endoskeleton that can be damaged, where as the T-1000 cannot suffer any damage due to punctures, blunt force, or slashes. He also cannot be harmed by mild (and by mild I mean LESS than smelting temperature wink ) heat or cold (again, less than TONS of liquid nitrogen). I'm not sure how he would react to electricity, and a plasma weapon would surely put him down if hit with it often enough. But hand to hand? I think the T-1000 comes out on top.

UltimateStryfe
agreed.

DarkCrawler
This site has a lot of Predator info and links.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yautja

UltimateStryfe
thanx'

Darth Martin
Wolverine gets beat at three or four.

Darth Martin
Bump.

Tha C-Master
I remember the Wolverine vs 5 Elder Predators thread, kicked ass!

braz
i think wolverine would get owned there.

Tassadar
Stops at 4

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I remember the Wolverine vs 5 Elder Predators thread, kicked ass!

Yea, he got owned there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.