Barry Allen vs. Wally West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Not much to say, just 2 Flash's killin eachother

Sea King
my vote is barry he is prob a better h2h then wally were wally only could have some speed on him

branhole
there both hella fast, but wally has more control over it. it would be a hella good fight though.

Wolverine2006
So Wally is faster than Barry?

ALEMASTER
wally is actually the fastest flash for it supposively barry killed himself going so fast (see antimonitor ) while flash sutains the speed even though it almost killed him

branhole
wally is hella fast, im going with him.

The Fake Macoy
What's to stop Wally from just stealing Barry's speed, or using any of his other applications of the speed force? Since I only know Barry from pre-crisis, I'm assuming he's still at that level. If he is, Wally is just WAY to powerful to lose this. Besides, when has Barry shown better H2H skills?

Grimm22
Hmm, I dont know erm

If this was a REAL fight I would give it to Barry because Wally would most likely hold back.

Of course, because of the rules i'll give it to Wally. wink

Whittdawg92
this has been done. Wally's faster, but Barry's smarter. Wally is the student, but eventually surpasses the master. Barry has more expierience, but flash can do more stuff with his powers. It goes on foreveer. Wally wins.

Metalmanx
I would bet everything and my family's fortune (if we had any) on Wally West. It's not even that he's faster. It's that he's FAR faster than Barry ever was. His far superior speed leaves Barry looking almost motionless. Wally also has the better techniques at his disposal.

Wally wins 10/10.

Whittdawg92
no way Wallly wins 10/10. more like 8/10

Wolverine2006
or like 9.999/10

Whittdawg92
nuh uh. Barry wouldn't take more than 3 beatings without learning some kinda pattern.

Metalmanx
That's just it, dude. No matter what kind of pattern Barry figures out, it won't matter. Wally is far too fast for Barry to react to anything. And, EVEN IF Barry figured out some sort of pattern, Wally could just change it up. And win again.

Wally wins 10/10.

Skeets
Wally's not pulling 10/10 against barry it's not happening.

Whittdawg92
no one wins 10/10. everyone has a bad day, so saying someone will win every single time is illogical.

branhole
this fight is hella sweet, but everyone agrees that wally wins.

Skeets
I'll give it to the pre-crisis Flash........

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
no one wins 10/10. everyone has a bad day, so saying someone will win every single time is illogical.

...So, if I said that Hulk wins against Squid Boy 10/10 times...that would be illogical?

Wolverine2006
Or paper vs rock, paper wins 10/10 everytime it is NOT illogical

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Or paper vs rock, paper wins 10/10 everytime it is NOT illogical

Exactly.

The Fake Macoy
What "pattern" is Barry going to see? The "he's stealing my speed, and pummelling me at speeds I can only dream of?" Really, unless Barry is way stronger than he used to be in Pre-crisis, I don't think he can win this. Also, as pointed out, if this wasn't bloodlusted, Wally would probably just throw the fight.

Skeets
Pre-crisis Flash was doing some crazy shit believe it or not.......erm

branhole
was it hella shit or just crazy shit.

branhole
because wally does hella shit.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
What "pattern" is Barry going to see? The "he's stealing my speed, and pummelling me at speeds I can only dream of?" Really, unless Barry is way stronger than he used to be in Pre-crisis, I don't think he can win this. Also, as pointed out, if this wasn't bloodlusted, Wally would probably just throw the fight.

I'm glad you understand.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Or paper vs rock, paper wins 10/10 everytime it is NOT illogical paper doesn't beat rock in real life. rock can tear paper. a silly kid game is not based on fact. NOTHING is 10/10. Anyone thinking that is dilusioned. guranteed and never are illogical.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...So, if I said that Hulk wins against Squid Boy 10/10 times...that would be illogical?

batdude123
EXCUSE ME.... I ALREADY DID THIS THREAD AWHILE AGO. mad Wolverine2006, next time use the search function. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=398115&highlight=Barry+Allen+vs+Wally+West

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by batdude123
EXCUSE ME.... I ALREADY DID THIS THREAD AWHILE AGO. mad Wolverine2006, next time use the search function. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=398115&highlight=Barry+Allen+vs+Wally+West THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.