Art Duels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Hello all and welcome to the Art Duel thread.

Here are few simple rules regarding this thread put here to keep things simple and less disorganised

1) This thread shall be for duels ONLY, and no discussions, please.

2) People challenging anyone in particular should state whom they are challenging in the post, and post the drawing. People who are responding to a challenge should state such as well.

Example:

- I challenge X to a Y type and theme.
- In response to X challenge I ...

Etc...you get the idea.

The judges should post the decision in the Art Duel Thread, and then the next challenge precedes.

There cannot be more than 1 challenge at the time, but there can be as many participants as there are willing to participate.

Any further discussion which is either commenting on the works or is off-topic will be removed. Please keep it in the Art Duel Discussion thread.

If there are any problems with the rules or you feel some rules should be added or change, please contact me via PM, do not post in this thread.

Thank you, enjoy posting!

~lil b

Ladyluck
My entry for Juggernaut big grin

Ritoshi
My pic to go against lea eek!

ThePittman
Here is my submission.

Hell's Harmony
this is mine

justjakk
Originally posted by Ladyluck
lol

We're going to be drawing Tira from Soul Calibur III. big grin

here's my entree.....was gonna color it, but decided not to.

Hell's Harmony
who can draw the best fighter it can be any fighter,even panda's

ThePittman
Originally posted by Hell's Harmony
who can draw the best fighter it can be any fighter,even panda's Here ya go. embarrasment

Hell's Harmony
here is one of my best

justjakk
Originally posted by Hell's Harmony
who can draw the best fighter it can be any fighter,even panda's ok, i'm game.

i give you my entree.

Hell's Harmony
ok here is mine.

ThePittman
My entry for the Tira duel, I will still probably color it but this is the entry.

Adult Swim Guy
so who win's?

Thorinn
Originally posted by Ladyluck
My entry for Juggernaut big grin he's skipping again. firefirefireph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.