Comic Worlds Most Powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
What top 10 characters from Marvel/Dc are currently the overall most powerful hero's?

Grimm22
Ummm erm

Galactus

Silver Surfer

Nova

Darkseid

Sentry

Superman

Quasar

Thanos

Annihilus

Thats all I can think of right now

Soujaboy
When did Galactus, and Darkseid become a heros?

diabloman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
When did Galactus, and Darkseid become a heros? anyone can be a hero in life.

The Pict
except for galactus and darkseid

King_Mungi
Annihilus a hero?....hmmmm, maybe in the Negative Zone he is.

diabloman
dark phoenix
galactus
gladiator
superman
thor
silversurfer
darthvader
thanos
apocalypse
hercules

branhole
toaa/precence, great evil beast
thanos with hotu
micheal/lucifer
pheonix, living tribunal/sphynctor
thanos with ig
eternity/death,galactus, infinity

all the /s are the same hella powerful. otherwise theres 13 hella characters

Soujaboy
Ok people this is heros, not villians and not people who oversee the whole multiverse.

Grimm22
Well you need to make that more clear next time mad

diabloman
Ok people this is heros, not villians and not people who oversee the whole multiverse. again anyone can be a hero in life. exept all the fools from afghanistan

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
again anyone can be a hero in life. exept all the fools from afghanistan

WTF? What the f**k?

Accel
What top 10 characters from Marvel/Dc are currently the overall most powerful hero's?
I'll assume you mean under Sky-Father, so in no particular order...

Silver Surfer
Genis-Vell
Dr. Strange
Green Lantern (any competent GL that is)
Thor
Flash
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Phoenix (I think she's below Sky-Father, right?)

If other comic universe were included, I'd say Majestic and Spawn would make the list somewhere.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well you need to make that more clear next time mad

read the first post better than *shrugs*

branhole
oh heroes, i was hella wrong.
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
sentry/silver surfer 2
quaser 3
gladiator 4
photon 5
superman 6
thor/ beta ray bill 7
captain mar-vell 8
the highest gls 9
captain marvel 10
thats a hella good hereos list.

diabloman
WTF? What the f**k? well dont tell me you think they are heros cause if you do then your insane pal

branhole
Ok people this is heros, not villians and not people who oversee the whole multiverse.
you gotta admit though, that is a hella accurate list, for the most powerful in marvel/dc.

Grimm22
well dont tell me you think they are heros cause if you do then your insane pal

Not that its just that im not quite sure wtf you are talking about?

Soujaboy
Why is everyone saying hella?

Soujaboy
Not that its just that im not quite sure wtf you are talking about?

He's racist, a few people do wrong and he assumes the whole race is evil.

branhole
i started saying hella, i dont think anyone else is though, but its hella cool.

Soujaboy
Hella is a old word, been sayin that for 4eva.

The Pict
aren't the crazies from iraq,

branhole
this is a hella good list
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
doctor strange 4
quaser/photon 5
gladiator 6
superman 7
thor/ beta ray bill 8
captain mar-vell 9
the highest gls 10

thats a hella accurate list. anyone disagree. dont say anything about supes being higher, because hes already hella high, and hulks not on there for a hella good reason.

diabloman
He's racist, a few people do wrong and he assumes the whole race is evil. OH but its not racist those jerks putting us down. well they can all go to hell.

The Pict
whats the reason for hulk not bein' there

The Pict
hey the British and US armies are based in Iraq not Afghanistan and bombing attacks are racist but don't join their club ( though i said crazies a few posts ago )

Soujaboy
OH but its not racist those jerks putting us down. well they can all go to hell.

You need to stop, because the Americans aren't innocent.

Nataku8188
again anyone can be a hero in life. exept all the fools from afghanistan

Screw you, jerkoff.

branhole
hulk doesnt deserve to be on the bord with those hella beasts, supes has knocked him hella out and supes is 7. and thor should never lose to him, and hes not beating gls or hella mar-vell. glads was hella jobbing when they fought, and it showed it by hulk knowing his hella weakness. hulk would be 11 or 12.

diabloman
You need to stop, because the Americans aren't innocent. yes we are innocent . and yes where stupid fighting over there helping you guys out and you havent done jack for us. thats one thing that sucks about this country that everyone all over the world is aloud to come here but you fools in the middle east if we go on your land you kick our butts

Accel
Originally posted by branhole
hulk doesnt deserve to be on the bord with those hella beasts, supes has knocked him hella out and supes is 7. and thor should never lose to him, and hes not beating gls or hella mar-vell. glads was hella jobbing when they fought, and it showed it by hulk knowing his hella weakness. hulk would be 11 or 12.
Not even that high on the list really. Hulk is physically one of the strongest in comics, but he's far too one-dimensional to be listed any where near the most powerful.

Soujaboy
yes we are innocent . and yes where stupid fighting over there helping you guys out and you havent done jack for us. thats one thing that sucks about this country that everyone all over the world is aloud to come here but you fools in the middle east if we go on your land you kick our butts

You sound dumb, stop.

The Pict
he wasn't hella at his most hella angriest hella which is the hella limit to his hella strength. im tryin to get in on the hella action in case you hella didn't guess.hella.

diabloman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Screw you, jerkoff. yah im sure you dont like us verry much cause we have most of you fools in our prison at this moment. big grin

branhole
You need to stop, because the Americans aren't innocent.
bush hella knew the attack was coming before it happened, he was informed of it before they attacted the trade centers. and all he had to hella do was drop a bomb, because there killing everyone anyways, and there wouldnt be so many hella americans dead.

Soujaboy
yah im sure you dont like us verry much cause we have most of you fools in our prison at this moment. big grin

Your about to piss me off.

diabloman
You sound dumb, stop. somone getting pissed cause im making a point here and your not man enough to admit it. but your 14 like u said so you still dont have the heart yet to admit when your wrong. i was the same around that time so dont feal bad

Wolverine2006
Whoa, that seems pretty racist....but maybe we shuld stay on topic

Anyways I disagree with alot of u cuz I think Hulk shuld "hella" be on there.

Wolverine2006
...oh and definetely the Flash

branhole
no hella way hulk is making it. who are you going to replace. my list is hella acurate, who r u going to hella take off.

Soujaboy
somone getting pissed cause im making a point here and your not man enough to admit it. but your 14 like u said so you still dont have the heart yet to admit when your wrong. i was the same around that time so dont feal bad

Like I said you don't even know whats going on over there. You sound dumb, and you need to stop.

Wolverine2006
really though hes probably gonna get banned

The Pict
flash, what the hella (double meaning 4 double points) talking about.

diabloman
Like I said you don't even know whats going on over there. You sound dumb, and you need to stop. big grin somone crying that there family is in our prison for life crybaby

diabloman
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
really though hes probably gonna get banned banned for standing up for my country ?

Wolverine2006
I dont know but Hulk beat the crap outta Gladiator and even if u "hella" disagree and say Gladiator was jobbing I still think it look "hella" cool.

P.S. Hella is Hella addictive but I'm goin cold turkey riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now.

Soujaboy
big grin somone crying that there family is in our prison for life crybaby

Your making yourself look stupid and you don't even know it. You have no idea whats going on yet you speak as if you do. It's "Americans" like you that make us look bad.

The Pict
hey man being patriotic is one thing, i love the st andrews cross and if someone rips on scotland i get real angry, but insulting members is not cool.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by The Pict
flash, what the hella (double meaning 4 double points) talking about.

I'm "hella" sure Flash wuld beat Superman

DAMN IT! I got 2 fight this addiction

General Kon-El
Wolverine.

Soujaboy
banned for standing up for my country ?

A country that you probably have no idea haw is ran or was built, but ok.

branhole
oh hella i forgot flash
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
doctor strange 4
quaser/photon/the highest gls 5
flash 6
gladiator 7
superman 8
thor/ beta ray bill 9
captain mar-vell 10

thats a hella accurate list. anyone disagree. dont say anything about supes being higher, because hes already hella high, and hulks not on there for a hella good reason.
now there is nothing hella wrong with it.

diabloman
Your making yourself look stupid and you don't even know it. You have no idea whats going on yet you speak as if you do. It's "Americans" like you that make us look bad. theres no reason for us to like you if you dont like us. especially after the stuff youve done to us. we havent done jack to you. but this is america and your always welcome to come here and visit your family in prison. you only get 10 mins though big grin and GOOD LUCK getting out of the airport here.

The Pict
hella stupid list if you ask me, so don't cos ive no hella idea i just wanna say hella.

The Pict
im going to the kitchen and when i come back with my hella toasties no more racism, ok.

Soujaboy
theres no reason for us to like you if you dont like us. especially after the stuff youve done to us. we havent done jack to you. but this america and your always welcome to come here and visit your family in prison. you only get 10 mins though big grin and GOOD LUCK getting out of the airport here.

Im not Arab Im African American, just you showin how stupid you are.

King_Mungi
If you mention Dr.Strange you have to mention Talisman as they go hand and hand.

branhole
my hella list is hella accurate now, unless theres anyone else, cept hella hulk.

branhole
Originally posted by King_Mungi
If you mention Dr.Strange you have to mention Talisman as they go hand and hand.
hella dude, is he as powerful in magic as dr strange , cause if he is, ill work it out.

diabloman
Im not Arab Im African American, just you showin how stupid you are. laughing laughing laughing since when in gods name does a black man care about an arab over there ? man what city are you from ? and if u live here in the states you should stand up for our contry. not just standing up for whose gonna win the NBA playoffs

Soujaboy
South Kansas City

I just feel for people who go through the same racial profiling my people go through.

Soujaboy
laughing laughing laughing since when in gods name does a black man care about an arab over there ? man what city are you from ? and if u live here in the states you should stand up for our contry. not just standing up for whose gonna win the NBA playoffs

Youy must be a white American, who has no wife and no life?

branhole
oh hella i forgot flash
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
doctor strange/talisman 4
flash 6
gladiator 7
superman 8
thor/ beta ray bill 9
captain mar-vell 10

now there is nothing hella wrong with it. is that hella good enough now, any more.

King_Mungi
hella dude, is he as powerful in magic as dr strange , cause if he is, ill work it out.

Yes she is and the potential to be stronger,
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Talisman

diabloman
Youy must be a white American, who has no wife and no life? think god im white. and im still young no wife yet. and i have a decent life not like somone here.

The Pict
hella hulk needs on that hella list drop hella flash. HULK HELLA SMASH!!!

branhole
im a brown kid, whose in high school, with a bunch of hella racist, i feel for you.

Soujaboy
Diablo man is stupid, it doesn't matter.

branhole
just hella metis.

diabloman
Diablo man is stupid, it doesn't matter. soujaboy is some brat in middleschool that has an IQ of a 1st grader.

Soujaboy
We know

diabloman
We know ty lord finally somone here admits of what they are.

branhole
oh hella i forgot flash
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
flash 6
gladiator 7
superman 8
thor/ beta ray bill 9
captain mar-vell 10

now there is nothing hella wrong with it. is that hella good enough now, any more.
hows that hella list everyone?

The Pict
diabloman you got any black, asian, arabic, non white friends?? open your mind man. im friends with a Jamaican guy and a few chinese guys and there hella cool. don't live in the dark ages.

branhole
you took our land, thats hella gay.

The Pict
hows that hella list everyone?

hmm...lacks a hella hulk by the looks o' things.

Soujaboy
Let him He's a coward.

branhole
hulk is hella not good enough to get in.

King_Mungi
Witchfire is uber, but not sure where to place her
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Witchfire

diabloman
diabloman you got any black, asian, arabic, non white friends?? open your mind man. im friends with a Jamaican guy and a few chinese guys and there hella cool. don't live in the dark ages. one of my friends is from pakistan and hes cool. i have abunch of friends that are hispanic. and i never said i dont like blacks. i just dont like the ones that put us down and make fun of us. and no reason for me to like those guys from afghanistan of what they did to us. yah shows alot of class of what they have after what happened

The Pict
place her beneath the hulk whos hella good enough to get in.

bherrle
laughing laughing laughing since when in gods name does a black man care about an arab over there ? man what city are you from ? and if u live here in the states you should stand up for our contry. not just standing up for whose gonna win the NBA playoffs

I don't know what you guys are fighting about, but do us all a favor and save the racist comments for your next clan meeting. I'm white, but I'll be da*ned if I'll stand by while you make an a$$ our of yourself by making ignorant comments like this.

Soujaboy
Lets get back on topic

So Mungi, who did you say was on par with Dr.Strange?

King_Mungi
Lets get back on topic

Talisman for sure, Earthmover is an omega level mystic but I have no idea what that means. Witchfire is damn uber in her ultimate form, but not sure how she would compare to Dr.Strange.

The Pict
Lets get back on topic

whoa....where was your hella??

diabloman
Originally posted by bherrle
I don't know what you guys are fighting about, but do us all a favor and save the racist comments for your next clan meeting. I'm white, but I'll be da*ned if I'll stand by while you make an a$$ our of yourself by making ignorant comments like this. if your white then you should stand up for your contry as well if your an american.

badabing
Sorry everybody, but anytime there are racial, religious, political or gender dispersions cast on these threads it usually ends with a closed thread and people banned.

Soujaboy
Thats good, some people need to be banned.

diabloman
Thats good, some people need to be banned. yup theres somone here that needs to be banned.

King_Mungi
Oh hell just ban me this is getting dumb

Accel
Any one remember the good ole days, when we had nice, sensible debates with no bashing?

.... me neither.

Grimm22
if your white then you should stand up for your contry as well if your an american.

WTF?!? no expression

I dont even want to know what the hell your talkign about

Grimm22

Man you are just asking to get banned arent you no

diabloman
Originally posted by Accel
Any one remember the good ole days, when we had nice, sensible debates with no bashing?

.... me neither. your right we need to drop this and get back to the topic.

diabloman
Man you are just asking to get banned arent you no banned for standing up for our contry ?

The Pict
lads, we outta let this go, the entire debate because it has reached so far from topic we ain't going back. shame i was having hella of a time

Grimm22
yes we are innocent . and yes where stupid fighting over there helping you guys out and you havent done jack for us. thats one thing that sucks about this country that everyone all over the world is aloud to come here but you fools in the middle east if we go on your land you kick our butts

I think what he is saying is that just because someone is american dosent mean they are automaticly a good guy. no expression

I mean its true of course there are scumbags from america, just like there are scumbags from every country on earth, but that dosent mean you can simply say that everyone from that country is a scumbag.

After all if we did that then we would be just as bad as the terrorists. wink

Oh and we didnt go to the middle east to go kill everyone What the f**k?

America went to the middle east to prevent groups like Al Kaida and jerkoffs like Saddam Hussien from controlling people and taking away life, liberity and freedom.

Now stop talking politics mad

diabloman
I think what he is saying is that just because someone is american dosent mean they are automaticly a good guy. no expression

I mean its true of course there are scumbags from america, just like there are scumbags from every country on earth, but that dosent mean you can simply say that everyone from that country is a scumbag.

After all if we did that then we would be just as bad as the terrorists. wink

Oh and we didnt go to the middle east to go kill everyone What the f**k?

America went to the middle east to prevent groups like Al Kaida and jerkoffs like Saddam Hussien from controlling people and taking away life, liberity and freedom.

Now stop talking politics mad man i dont believe not one bit you live in america.

Grimm22
man i dont believe not one bit you live in america.

Dude, im as patriotic as it gets.

But, its pretty obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about no

bherrle
Diablo...

one of my best friends is currently in the Military. He has been to Iraq twice and he is going back in a couple months.

I voted for Bush, and I support our troops.

So BACK OFF! Making racist comments doesn't help anything, and it only shows your ignorance.

diabloman
Dude, im as patriotic as it gets.

But, its pretty obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about no i know plenty about you and i seriously doubt your from the US cause it seems like u dont give a damn of what they did. am i the only one here standing up for my country ? looks like it

Grimm22
Diablo...

one of my best friends is currently in the Military. He has been to Iraq twice and he is going back in a couple months.

So BACK OFF! Making racist comments doesn't help anything, and it only shows your ignorance.

N'uff Said wink

The Pict
MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A HOLIDAY AWAY FROM AMERICA AND EXPERIENCE A DIFFERENT CULTURE, AND OPEN YOUR FRIGGIN' MIND. i don't like my shouty typing so stop.

diabloman
Diablo...

So BACK OFF! Making racist comments doesn't help anything, and it only shows your ignorance. im not making any racist comments i was making a point that its stupid as hell of what they did and no reason for us to like them. which they dont like us in the 1st place.

Grimm22
i know plenty about you and i seriously doubt your from the US cause it seems like u dont give a damn of what they did. am i the only one here standing up for my country ? looks like it

A group of evil basterds killed 3,000 americans. Thats what they did. Its horrible and will remain a tradgedy as long as people dont try to cover it up.

However just because a group of evil basterds were islamic and from Afganistan dosent mean that everyone who is from Afganistan or is Islamic is evil no

I mean what if the terrorists were American Christians or whatnot, would that make it alright? What the f**k?

Or would that mean all American Christians are evil confused

bherrle
im not making any racist comments i was making a point that its stupid as hell of what they did and no reason for us to like them. which they dont like us in the 1st place.

And as long as we continue to spout hatred towards them they'll continue to hate us.

Psi-Lord
beyonder

bherrle
I agree. Beyonder.

diabloman
And as long as we continue to spout hatred towards them they'll continue to hate us. we have the right to hate them after what they did to us. my uncle and 2 cousins live in NY and thank god they didnt get hurt. i know u dont understand cause i see u dont have any family members over there.

diabloman
A group of evil basterds killed 3,000 americans. Thats what they did. Its horrible and will remain a tradgedy as long as people dont try to cover it up.

However just because a group of evil basterds were islamic and from Afganistan dosent mean that everyone who is from Afganistan or is Islamic is evil no

I mean what if the terrorists were American Christians or whatnot, would that make it alright? What the f**k?

Or would that mean all American Christians are evil confused

I mean what if the terrorists were American Christians or whatnot, would that make it alright? What the f**k? ? there are none here thats done that to them

bherrle
we have the right to hate them after what they did to us. my uncle and 2 cousins live in NY and thank god they didnt get hurt. i know u dont understand cause i see u dont have any family members over there.

Guess what? My ancestors were Jewish. That doesn't mean I hate all the Germans on the planet.

diabloman
Guess what? My ancestors were Jewish. That doesn't mean I hate all the Germans on the planet. im jewish and i dont have anything against germans. i just dont like the ones that dont like us which makes sense.

Grimm22
Hate Terrorists, dont hate everyone in the country or religion no expression

Unless we are talking Satanism or somthing like that stick out tongue

Grimm22
im jewish and i dont have anything against germans. i just dont like the ones that dont like us which makes sense.

Thats the same thing with terrorists though! mad

diabloman
Thats the same thing with terrorists though! mad germans havent done jack to us that i know of.

branhole
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
flash 6
gladiator 7
superman 8
thor/ beta ray bill 9
captain mar-vell 10

now there is nothing hella wrong with it. is that hella good enough now, any more. hows that everyone?

diabloman
i only have one little question for yall and thats it. is it right and makes sense to like somone that doesnt like you ?

The Pict
not hella good enough.no hella hulk.

i don't really like the hulk by the way.

Grimm22
i only have one little question for yall and thats it. is it right and makes sense to like somone that doesnt like you ?

No, but that dosent mean that everyone from Afganistan or the middle east hates america or what not no expression

branhole
everyone,SHUT THE HELLA UP AND GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!
ok my list is accurate and beyonders not a heroe.

branhole
not hella good enough.no hella hulk.

i don't really like the hulk by the way.
hulk not hella good enough, and where r u going to hella place him. if you dont like him them stop hella saying it.

diabloman
No, but that dosent mean that everyone from Afganistan or the middle east hates america or what not no expression i never ever see any of those guys talk good about us. if i bump into one on the street one says high or something yah il say high back. but i dont keep up with them.

The Pict
not liking him and thinking he should be on the list are different things.

branhole
he stil isnt hella good enough, where the hella would you place him?

diabloman
hulk is strong and all that when it comes to muscle. but hes not really powerful for sure

branhole
excactly, hes not hella good enough. and you stopped hella argueing. good.

diabloman
excactly, hes not hella good enough. and you stopped hella argueing. good. yes finally this is over. whats hella ?

The Pict
replace flash with him and put him in 9th place

branhole
replace flash with hulk? have you lost your hella mind.

branhole
yes finally this is over. whats hella ?
it was on south park. cartman said hella in his senteces. he would say stuff like, who thats hella cool. and thats hella scary. and i just remembered it and started saying it. its hella cool.

The Pict
im being hella serious here. hella is a thread-wide phenomenon.

diabloman
it was on south park. cartman said hella in his senteces. he would say stuff like, who thats hella cool. and thats hella scary. and i just remembered it and started saying it. its hella cool. i missed that episode

branhole
it was the one with spooky vision. it was hella scary. it had barbra striesans face around the screen. and it had a evil version of cartman(which was hella good)

branhole
ive used hella in every post cept one, since about 10 hours ago. hulks not getting on this hella list

The Pict
thats hella unfair make a hella spot for him man. your list will look hella stupid without hulk. it took superman everything he hella had to beat hulk, in a crossover comic i read a hella long time ago.

branhole
you said current heroes
rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
flash 6
gladiator 7
superman 8
thor/ beta ray bill 9
captain mar-vell 10
hulk 11
or he could put mar-vell in with hella thorand put hulk in hella 10th

JohnnyDo3
my top 10
1.Hulk
2.Pitt
3.Doomsday
4.Superman
5.Juggernaut
6.Hercules
7.Thing
8.Colossus
9.Maul (Wildcats)
10.She-Hulk

branhole
it says hereos and boy are you hella wrong, mine is the closest its going to get( hulk doesnt belong on the hella linup anyway).

MattDay
UPDATED:

rune king thor 1
adam warlock 2
sentry/silver surfer 3
flash 6
superman 7
gladiator 8
thor/ beta ray bill 9
captain mar-vell 10
martian manhunter 11
hulk 12

I think this is more accurate, I've decided on feats against similar heroes too get an accurate read of how powerful these guys match against eachother, disagree if u will, but leave it as a discussion not an arguement like what keeps happenening

That's more accurate smokin'

MattDay
hella!

Xplosive
Ummm erm

Galactus

Silver Surfer

Nova

Darkseid

Sentry

Superman

Quasar

Thanos

Annihilus

Thats all I can think of right now

Haha. You gave generally and still gave Silver Surfer, but not such as LT, Phoenix,...

Fieldy69
if its just heros then i say
Silver surfer
Sentry
Quasar
Superman
Green Lantern
Gladiator
Thor
Drax
Captain Marvel
Adam Warlock with gem

spideycarnage
in no particular order
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer
Flash
Superman
Genis-val
Green Lantern
Dr. Strange
Adem Warlock
Hulk
Sentry
HELLA!

DigiMark007
This thread is vague. It's also been done before. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.