Zeus Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
I know there has been a lot of Thanos threads lately.

But I don't think I have ever seen this one before.

Zeus Vs Thanos?

badabing
Thanos catches magic lightning up the wahzoo. shifty

Tron
It would be almost no different than Thanos' fight against Odin.

branhole
no hes hella current, he beats the hella out of him.thanos that is.

branhole
thanos beats the hella out of his hella hole.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by branhole
thanos beats the hella out of his hella hole.

I love you Thanos fans.

Just guys just don't think this guy can lose ever.

I hope someday that Todd M, can do a crossover and put Spawn against Thanos.

Thanos would get his azz kicked.

Mider
i hope your not saying thanos would beat zues branhole, thanos aint no skyfather, zues killed the hulk once with one bolt of lightning when hulk was gonna kill hercules, anyway if he can do that to a guy as durable as the hulk, with more power he can do it to thanos.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Mider
i hope your not saying thanos would beat zues branhole, thanos aint no skyfather, zues killed the hulk once with one bolt of lightning when hulk was gonna kill hercules, anyway if he can do that to a guy as durable as the hulk, with more power he can do it to thanos.
But... but... but... it's THANOS !! He can't lose !! No way !! And if he loses, it was part of his plan !!

Mider
yeah right i hope your kidding, he loses plain and simple, his plans just got handed to him.

who?-kid
Yup.

nimrod009
How do you know he'd lose this Mider? Can you explain how you'd see this fight happening please.

Not meaning to be facetious, just curious how you've drawn your conclusion.

Mider
how do you come to yours? He lost to odin skyfather, zues is also a skyfather.

golem370
Current Thanos is more powerful then ever He is at Skyfather level

nimrod009
how do you come to yours? He lost to odin skyfather, zues is also a skyfather.

I haven't come to any conclusions yet.

If you're basing the outcome of this fight on the Thanos / Odin one, then you're not really going on much to be fair. Thanos didn't lose the fight, as I remember he was still standing, barely hurt and talking smack at the end of that fight! Hardly the behaviour of some who supposedly got their ass whipped. It was a feat of Thanos' durability that he took Odin's best shots and basically laughed them off, he never really got a chance to get any good attacks in himself. If he did - Odin would have felt them.

Anyhows, this is Zeus we're talking about. I'll be honest, I know little of Zeus, other than the fact he stalemates Odin. Does anyone know of his feats?

Mider
yeah what proof do you have of this?

who?-kid
Originally posted by nimrod009

If you're basing the outcome of this fight on the Thanos / Odin one, then you're not really going on much to be fair. Thanos didn't lose the fight, as I remember he was still standing, barely hurt and talking smack at the end of that fight! Hardly the behaviour of some who supposedly got their ass whipped. It was a feat of Thanos' durability that he took Odin's best shots and basically laughed them off, he never really got a chance to get any good attacks in himself. If he did - Odin would have felt them.

Anyhows, this is Zeus we're talking about. I'll be honest, I know little of Zeus, other than the fact he stalemates Odin. Does anyone know of his feats?
My God... did you actually read the comic ?

True, it was a good showing for Thanos, and Odin was impressed. But at the end of the fight, Odin was still as fresh as ever, and Thanos could barely walk. Odin was all over him, and believe me, Odin wasn't going all out.

Lesson of this day : Barely being able to walk while your opponent hasn't got a scratch, is not a stalemate.

Thanos lost that fight. Plain and simple. And Thanos laughed Odins best shots off ? I very very doubt it.

Big Sexy
I can't say. Since the fight with Odin, Thanos has increased in strenght substantially. Until I see more of what he can do now, I'm not sure.

nimrod009
Originally posted by who?-kid
My God... did you actually read the comic ?

True, it was a good showing for Thanos, and Odin was impressed. But at the end of the fight, Odin was still as fresh as ever, and Thanos could barely walk. Odin was all over him, and believe me, Odin wasn't going all out.

Lesson of this day : Barely being able to walk while your opponent hasn't got a scratch, is not a stalemate.

Thanos lost that fight. Plain and simple. And Thanos laughed Odins best shots off ? I very very doubt it.

Since there was no victor in that fight, it's a stalemate in my eyes, and I will not be swayed stick out tongue

You should read that comic again though....and read it through NEUTRAL eyes. You'll see the fight differently, trust me. smile

who?-kid
Since there was no victor in that fight, it's a stalemate in my eyes, and I will not be swayed stick out tongue

So if Mike Tyson shows up and kicks you all over the place, breaks your jaw, your nose, your arm and such, but before he can actually can kill you, the fight is interrupted : that is a stalemate according to you ?? confused

Sure. Whatever you say bub.

nimrod009
So if Mike Tyson shows up and kicks you all over the place, breaks your jaw, your nose, your arm and such, but before he can actually can kill you, the fight is interrupted : that is a stalemate according to you ?? confused

Sure. Whatever you say bub.

Hey, relax, I'm just baiting stick out tongue no worries eh smile

Thanos is being written off remarkably easily here though, since he has stood up to a skyfather equal in power to Zeus before, and since then, has increased in power somewhat. I can't call it until I hear more of Zeus' feats.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Tron
It would be almost no different than Thanos' fight against Odin.

who?-kid
Hey, relax, I'm just baiting stick out tongue no worries eh smile
Okay fair enough.

But Zeus = Odin (somewhat), and Thanos needs more than a little upgrade to beat him.

With prep and technology, I can see him beating Zeus. Maybe.

But when they are eating their breakfast together and grab at the same time to the last box of cornflakes, and a spontaneous fight starts... I give it to Zeus.

Big Sexy
Okay fair enough.

But Zeus = Odin (somewhat), and Thanos needs more than a little upgrade to beat him.

With prep and technology, I can see him beating Zeus. Maybe.

But when they are eating their breakfast together and grab at the same time to the last box of cornflakes, and a spontaneous fight starts... I give it to Zeus. Don't Touch Zeus's TOTAL stick out tongue

Mider
has thanos done anything to prove he is equal to skyfather?

branhole
fighting tyrant, beating maker, and thats after the fight with odin.

branhole
im pretty sure maker is a hella lot more powerful than zeus and odin.

Mider
it was depowered tyrant and he still got tossed around like a rag doll, and i dont know how strong maker is, but i made another thread with him vs maker i didnt see you going oh thanos loses.

branhole
depowered tyrant is still more powerful than odin.

Validus
depowered tyrant is still more powerful than odin.
Based on what? He never did anything beyond Odin. Those herald level guys he fought did better against him than Surfer did against Odin.

roughrider

Wow...talk about reading a story through rose-coloured glasses - or is it Thanos-coloured? wink

As I remember, Thanos certainly wasn't laughing at all during that fight. And Odin was brushing off his best attacks and battering him like a pinata. It's to Thanos credit he managed to stand up - struggling mightily to his feat, because Odin had crushed him, and was giving him a chance to surrender - at the end, but nothing he was doing was having an effect on Odin.
Who's Zeus?
Kids these days. Say Zeus, they think of the pro-wrestler first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

branhole
he beat the bejeabers, out of ss, glads, terrax, morg, jack of hearts, beta ray bill, ganymede, captain marvel at the same time. and he wasnt trying. all odin did was knock out ss when he wasnt ready.

Validus
Yeah, I keep wondering if theres some special version of the Odin/Thanos fight. A stalemate implies they did equal damage to each other. From what I saw, Thanos got his ass bounced around the damn place.

Mider
wow knock out SS yeah low showings for odin, he also went on to slap around thanos and say his power was nothing compared to his am i wrong? Then when the fight was over thanos who supposidly was only a little hurt got up bleeding like a stuck pig and smiled yeah probably with a few of his teeth missing, odin wasnt even bruised, and tyrant owned him even in his depowered state also wasnt thanos powered up in that battle wity tyrant with some orb or something meaning if he hadnt been powered up he probably would have lost even worse?

Validus
he beat the bejeabers, out of ss, glads, terrax, morg, jack of hearts, beta ray bill, ganymede, captain marvel at the same time. and he wasnt trying. all odin did was knock out ss when he wasnt ready.
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/954/warlockandtheinfinitywatch2521.th.jpg

Yeah, really looks like Surfer isn't ready even though he's blasting Odin on top of the head. Clearly Odin cheapshotted him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're a perfect example of what I'm talking about. What comic were you reading?

branhole
odin isnt more powerful than tyrant. ye thanos did get beat up but, he was able to stand very well.

Avalonofthewind
He could barely stand up there. With Tyrant, he stood up, got much better shots in, and then taunted him as he teleported away.

Zeus would wipe the floor with the guy.

branhole
and odin is barely trying when he takes out gungir.

branhole
yes considering thanos is more durible and stronger than he was when he fought odin.

Mider
branhole your arguments arent doing nothing for thanos you know? He lost and he loses this fight get over it, gosh do you have a shrine of thanos or something? I mean we all love comic characters, i like slade but if a thread comes out with slade vs pinhead im gonna say bye bye slade, or spawn vs The Presence ill say poor spawn he loses, but you if its thanos vs ANYBODY you say thanos wins thanos wins seesh dude. you can say he wins all you wont it wont change the fact that he LOSES.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by mrichardson45
I love you Thanos fans.

Just guys just don't think this guy can lose ever.

I hope someday that Todd M, can do a crossover and put Spawn against Thanos.

Thanos would get his azz kicked.
Actually,Some of the Thanos fans like me think he can lose battles here and there.I have no problem whatsoever with it.I just like Thanos.

Rols
Did you see surfers body lying around somewhere in the comic panel after he got shot by Odin? I had thought that SS was just a distraction and after he got shot, he let Thanos deal with the situation, cause all they wanted was Odins attention. Thats what the fight was all about. i dont think both of them where going all out.

I do believe Thanos loses against Zeus and also against Odin.

branhole
branhole your arguments arent doing nothing for thanos you know? He lost and he loses this fight get over it, gosh do you have a shrine of thanos or something? I mean we all love comic characters, i like slade but if a thread comes out with slade vs pinhead im gonna say bye bye slade, or spawn vs The Presence ill say poor spawn he loses, but you if its thanos vs ANYBODY you say thanos wins thanos wins seesh dude. you can say he wins all you wont it wont change the fact that he LOSES.
actully i know thanos can lose, but i just dont believe that thanos is anything but skyfather.i know tyrant would beat him, big g etc, the list goes on and on, but when he fought odin he was just below it. so if he got 2 powerups, that should put him as a skyfather. i just beleive that thanos is a skyfather, and he should be able to take zeus. any one over skyfather should beat him.

Tron
Well, here's the fight in it's entirety again:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318386&highlight=Thanos+vs+Odin

Now, Zeus and Odin consider themselves equals, except that Zeus is a true immortal. As said, Thanos loses here.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tron
Well, here's the fight in it's entirety again:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318386&highlight=Thanos+vs+Odin

Now, Zeus and Odin consider themselves equals, except that Zeus is a true immortal. As said, Thanos loses here. how does thanos lose??? odin couldnt beat him, all he did was wrinkle up his suit.

spideycarnage
thanos did looked kinda baked.u have to admit that

spideycarnage
if i had too pick a winner in the thanos and odin fight i would lean towards odin.
i feel that odin is stronger than Zeus, thanos can probably take on Zeus, but with much much difficulty.

branhole
thanks tron, i thought thanos got smacked around in that fight, but i guess i was wrong. current thanos is more powerful, so thanos wins.
Ps. it also shows tyrant vs thanos on the 2nd page.

branhole
i like the part where odin didnt do anything to him until thanos overpowered gungir. classic.

spideycarnage
thanks tron, i thought thanos got smacked around in that fight, but i guess i was wrong. current thanos is more powerful, so thanos wins.
Ps. it also shows tyrant vs thanos on the 2nd page.

thats was a good fight but keep in mind that thanos stole one of tyrants power balls befor the fight

branhole
i know, but thanos is pretty powerful any way.

Validus
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if i had too pick a winner in the thanos and odin fight i would lean towards odin.

How is it possible to lean elsewhere?

King KAM
thanos did looked kinda baked.u have to admit that yes he looked toasty, but since when does that count as hurt, he didnt have any cuts on him, or bruises, his suit was just burned up from plasma, but ive seen goku get his suit ripped to shred many times and still be alright, thanos got knocked down, wow....ive seen thing get knocked down by a rocket, just because you lose your balance doesnt mean anything, he took a huge blast, and was only more angry.

branhole
that was also a weak thanos.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Validus
How is it possible to lean elsewhere?

if the fight laster longer, i think thanos would have been warn down. odin for the most part had control of the fight, his attacks were accually effecting thanos, on the other hand thanos attacks had no ill effects on odin.

King KAM
if the fight laster longer, i think thanos would have been warn down. odin for the most part had control of the fight, his attacks were accually effecting thanos, on the other hand thanos attacks had no ill effects on odin. i think odin would have been warn down, he was pulling out all his big guns in the first round of a 12 round fight, Thanos still hadnt shown his trump card yet.

branhole
and thanos overpowered gungir, like i said, i thought thanos actully got beat up and couldnt do anything, but after that, now i know i was wrong.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King KAM
yes he looked toasty, but since when does that count as hurt, he didnt have any cuts on him, or bruises, his suit was just burned up from plasma, but ive seen goku get his suit ripped to shred many times and still be alright, thanos got knocked down, wow....ive seen thing get knocked down by a rocket, just because you lose your balance doesnt mean anything, he took a huge blast, and was only more angry.
it looked like it took him a while to get up, thanos is just hard headed, he does not know when he is outmatched (its a good quality on thanos's behalf).

King KAM
and thanos overpowered gungir, like i said, i thought thanos actully got beat up and couldnt do anything, but after that, now i know i was wrong. is gungir odins spear?

King KAM
it looked like it took him a while to get up, thanos is just hard headed, he does not know when he is outmatched (its a good quality on thanos's behalf). you dont read any thanos, thanos is definatley NOT hard headed. he is a man of Extreme logic and tactic, not heart.

spideycarnage
i think odin would have been warn down, he was pulling out all his big guns in the first round of a 12 round fight, Thanos still hadnt shown his trump card yet.

the fight took place in odins domain, asgard, odin would have plenty of energy to dish out.

King KAM
the fight took place in odins domain, asgard, odin would have plenty of energy to dish out. plenty of energy which can do nothing to thanos but make him angry and naked.

branhole
is gungir odins spear?
yeah.

branhole
thanos beats zeus.

King KAM
yeah. exaxtly, he snatched that shit, i was rolling!!!!

branhole
this makes thanos seem better than i thought he was.

spideycarnage
plenty of energy which can do nothing to thanos but make him angry and naked.

so if u choose a winner who would u have choosen?
or would u have thought it woud been a stailmate?

King KAM
so if u choose a winner who would u have choosen?
or would u have thought it woud been a stailmate? the battle was inconclusive, and not nearly close to beiing over, so i rule it as a No Contest.

MJOILNIR
Ill take Zeus. Thanos is bad and all but I dont think he's the level of Zeus yet. Later its hard tellin', he goes thru more power ups than a DBZ character,lol

branhole
id say odin, but it would have been a stalemate if he didnt grab gungir.

spideycarnage
the battle was inconclusive, and not nearly close to beiing over, so i rule it as a No Contest.
good answer lol

Rols
If that fight lasted longer than it should, i dont think well see Thanos getting up, he didnt look to good after the fight bleeding and all, we didnt even see a scratch on Odin. I think Thanos is still below Skyfathers level of power even with the upgrade.

King KAM
Originally posted by Rols
If that fight lasted longer than it should, i dont think well see Thanos getting up, he didnt look to good after the fight bleeding and all, we didnt even see a scratch on Odin. I think Thanos is still below Skyfathers level of power even with the upgrade. thanos looked just fine.

branhole
oh yeah considering odin didnt leave a mark on him until thanos overpowered gungir. he was a ton away from skyfather, and hes had 2 powerups since then. he has to be on skyfather now.

Rols
Maybe during Annihilation Saga when he pimpslap Annihilus and learns to control the annihilation wave, then hed probably be at skyfathers level, but not before that.

branhole
curent is. when he blasted big g, or when he shitpumped the maker. id like to see odin beat maker.

King KAM
curent is. when he blasted big g, or when he shitpumped the maker. id like to see odin beat maker. exactly, gladiator was too scared to even try to touch her.

branhole
thanos beats zeus.

branhole
thanos would win 7/10, and lets see odin or zeus beat maker.

thanospimphand
thanos since his 2 count them 2 substantial power upgrads not to mention his new found immortality puts him in the kick the sheeeeaaaaaaaattttt out of zeus boat end of story Remember that these upgrads have came since his scrap with odin. so all u daryls sayin zeus no problem, u need to check urselves. THANOS hella rapes him and his wife in the front yard while herk watches

branhole
lol

hulk=strength
branhole thanos is jobbed to so much...

hulk=strength
its like hes an overpowered batman

hulk=strength
but logically he should win this....

hulk=strength
..unless zeus is good at usin magic

branhole
Originally posted by hulk=strength
branhole thanos is jobbed to so much...
and hulk isnt, thor, juggernaut, glads etc.

Mider
whats wrong with you people? is the thanos fanboyism spreading? Branhole is finally learned a way to infect others with his own fanboyism, your a legand in the halls of fanboyism branhole, ive seen the fight thanos wasnt doing nothing to odin he was just standing there getting blasted over and over and over, then in the end he was left almost dead, and maker we dont have any feats to show how strong she is, who cares if glads would not wana mess with her, if he knew odin im sure he'd say the same, its not gonna happen that just cause you want him to win he does, sorry pal he loses this fight.

guy222
zeus

hunbu04
With the new Hercules ongoing series starting next week we will be seeing more of the olympians gods. We will probability get to see the origin of zeus and his win over the titans abd other cool fight. Thanos is not skyfather level and zeus will beat him after a descent fight. Apart from having vast strength and other physical abilities, zeus is immortal, he is also an elemental vastly superior to thor and storm in manupliting lightning and the weather. Plus his vastly mystical/cosmic powers on par with odin. Oh don't forget zeus can see alternate futures and he is a skill H2H. That is the power Thanos is up against.

Photon009
Thanos is low end Skyfather level. Zeus is high end Skyfather on par with Odin. I love Thanos, but Zeus beats his ass.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Photon009
I love Thanos.

lawlz

SuperiorTech
Thanos was struggle to get up at the end of that fight odin was not even winded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.