Arm Wrestling Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
He-Man vs Hulk

?Vs conan

?Vs Shazam

?VsSuperman

each time someone wins they move to the next person

give how u think it will go

Tallis
he-man beats them all

branhole
he man hella kills and races through everyone.

diabloman
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9193/armwrestle8cb.png

supes win

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9193/armwrestle8cb.png

supes win

Are U Sure?

He-Man has unlimited strength

diabloman
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6660/herculesvsthor0zh.jpg

hercules beats thor and he man

Apolloknight
Juggernauts should be in this.

His arm gets a centimeter of momentum and is GG everyone else.

Robtard
You forget He-Man has retarded levels of strength. He gets to be as strong as he needs to overcome any task.

And Conan is WAY outclassed here, not even fair.

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Juggernauts should be in this.

His arm gets a centimeter of momentum and is GG everyone else.
Juggernaut himself is unstoppable, not his limbs by themselves.

diabloman
if hulk is losing he will get stronger and stronger cause he will be pissed.

Sea King
if hulk is losing he will get stronger and stronger cause he will be pissed.

yes but He-Man will keep increasing in strength more then hulk every time hulk increases in strength

branhole
he man is hella winning this one

thanospimphand
dudes he-man will hella dominate this fight like i dominate my women every night

thanospimphand
this thread is closed cuz he-man hella dominated this one

branhole
thats hella funny

diabloman
how would u like a big panda punch in your puss ?

branhole
puss, what the hella r u talking about.

diabloman
Originally posted by branhole
puss, what the hella r u talking about. well you like hella episode i see but sexual harrasment panda is my fav. episode. and awsomo 4000

branhole
ohh, that one is hele funny, but it doesnt have a 1 liner.

branhole
i mean hella, you should watch the episode.

Tallis
Popeye however would PWN everyone here

Sea King
Originally posted by Tallis
Popeye however would PWN everyone here

yes i forgot him

JohnnyDo3
Hulk will beat em all the angrier the hulk gets the stronger he gets

Sea King
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Hulk will beat em all the angrier the hulk gets the stronger he gets

He-man becomes stronger then his oppoent automaticaly so every time hulk powers up He-man goes further
He-man has unlimited strength

branhole
he man is hella cheap then. is he stronger than galactus.

Sea King

as in physical strength yes

branhole
is there a hella god!!??

Sea King
is there a hella god!!??

his one main power is he automaticaly becomes stronger then his oppoent(but can make him self as strong as he wants) like i said before he has unlimited strength

branhole
but how the hella can he become stronger than big g, and if thats the case, then hes the only hella one in comics that has unlimited strength.

Sea King

ill put it this way if He-Man needed to pick up galatus by one hand then toss him across the universe from were he was standing then it would happen

branhole
heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sea King
u should make ur martha sig a civil war sig big grin

branhole
how do i do that, is it hella hard.

branhole
i still want the typing underneath, its hella classic

Sea King
how do i do that, is it hella hard.

ill try to do it for u

give me a littel bit

branhole
ok thanks a hella lot.

batdude123
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6660/herculesvsthor0zh.jpg

hercules beats thor and he man

Once again you show your skewed perspective on things. roll eyes (sarcastic) That arm-wrestling match was a STALEMATE!

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
Once again you show your skewed perspective on things. roll eyes (sarcastic) That arm-wrestling match was a STALEMATE!

Does he have unlimited strength?? wink

branhole
or as i like to call it a hella mate.

Sea King
or as i like to call it a hella mate.

Hey Branhole here

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King
Does he have unlimited strength?? wink

Who are you talking about? What the f**k?

branhole
supes gets his arm hella snapped, and the rest go down peacefully.

Sea King
Who are you talking about? What the f**k?

the guy in the pic with thor

batdude123
the guy in the pic with thor

You don't even know who Hercules is?

branhole
Hey Branhole here
thanks a hella.

Sea King
You don't even know who Hercules is?

i know who he is but never saw him in the comics

Sea King
thanks a hella.

no prob

branhole
my hella days r over, i just wanted to do it today and see what paople said. but for u batdude, hella,hella,hella,hella. and batman hella loses. and supes gets his hella arm snapped. thats all th ehella i have for you 2 day. im hella out. and thanks sea king.

Sea King
my hella days r over, i just wanted to do it today and see what paople said. but for u batdude, hella,hella,hella,hella. and batman hella loses. and supes gets his hella arm snapped. thats all th ehella i have for you 2 day. im hella out. and thanks sea king.

no prob man

Sea King
ok never mind i was looking at thor and dident realy look at herc also i thought he looked like that one guy from the super friends cartoon when i glanced at it

Psyquis52
I say He-Man wins this.

MattDay
I reckon this guy wins!

MattDay
anyone got supes arm wrestling samson and atlas at the same time with ease?

spideycarnage
superman isent beating the hulk in a armwrestleing match, unless a superman fan say's "superman would speed blitz the hulks arm"

ThePittman
Originally posted by spideycarnage
superman isent beating the hulk in a armwrestleing match, unless a superman fan say's "superman would speed blitz the hulks arm" laughing laughing laughing

Robtard
People are missing the point about He-Man... No one in the universe, any universe can out lift, out pull or 'out' anything that is purely based on raw physical strength when competing with He-Man. He-Man's powers make him AS STRONG AS HE NEEDS TO BE for any given task.

If you went up to He-Man and said, "Hey He-Man, I need you to grab the universe, crumple it into a small ball and use it as a suppository." He-Man would draw on the power of Grey Skull and magically be as strong as he needed to do that task.

It's lame and kiddy cartoon like, but that's He-Man.

On that note, anyone see the new Adult Swim cartoon 'Korgoth of Barbaria'? It's like a sick and twisted version of He-Man, Thundar the barbarian and Conan all rolled into one.

Darth Martin
Superman!

MattDay
He-man... nah he will get PIS'd to hell and f!ck up the arm wrestling match lol

Grimm22
Savage Hulk loses because he dosent know how to arm wrestle stick out tongue

Sea King
Originally posted by Robtard
People are missing the point about He-Man... No one in the universe, any universe can out lift, out pull or 'out' anything that is purely based on raw physical strength when competing with He-Man. He-Man's powers make him AS STRONG AS HE NEEDS TO BE for any given task.

If you went up to He-Man and said, "Hey He-Man, I need you to grab the universe, crumple it into a small ball and use it as a suppository." He-Man would draw on the power of Grey Skull and magically be as strong as he needed to do that task.

It's lame and kiddy cartoon like, but that's He-Man.

On that note, anyone see the new Adult Swim cartoon 'Korgoth of Barbaria'? It's like a sick and twisted version of He-Man, Thundar the barbarian and Conan all rolled into one.

yea i watch it its realy messed up

branhole
he man breaks his arm in half.

Metalmanx
Classic Juggernaut should never lose an arm wrestling match against any non-celestial (and above) being.

spideycarnage
nope, juggernaut ient as strong as he he seems, his great durabilty is offten confused with his strenght.

Robtard
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Classic Juggernaut should never lose an arm wrestling match against any non-celestial (and above) being.

Dude, you underestimate how lame He-Man's power is when it comes to physical strength. The bare chest wonder can rise to meet any strength challenge, it's a clause is his hero contract...

Think of any challenge, test or feat no matter how ridiculous and He-Man will have the strength needed to do it.

Tearing Galactus a new a-hole? No problem
Picking up a billion ton mountains? No problem
Tug of war against the combined might of Hulk, Superman, Juggernaut, Hercules, Sampson, Namor, Abomination, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Thanos and Colossus? "By the power of Grayskull!" No problem

branhole
heman breaks supes arm in half and then breaks his other arm.

Sea King
heman breaks supes arm in half and then breaks his other arm.

Co-Singed

Metalmanx
nope, juggernaut ient as strong as he he seems, his great durabilty is offten confused with his strenght.

No, Juggernaut is as strong as he seems. It's people like you that believe he's all durable with no power to dish out. He has unlimited strength, just like the Hulk. Although he doesn't need to be angry to raise his strength level.

Add to that his unlimited endurance and stamina, as well as his magically-enchanted durability...and my previous statement holds true.

Sea King
No, Juggernaut is as strong as he seems. It's people like you that believe he's all durable with no power to dish out. He has unlimited strength, just like the Hulk. Although he doesn't need to be angry to raise his strength level.

Add to that his unlimited endurance and stamina, as well as his magically-enchanted durability...and my previous statement holds true.

ok but He-Man has pure unlimited strength so if he needed to over power juggs arms he could

spideycarnage

yes juggy is strong, deffinalty over a class 100, but can u think of any strength feats juggy has that is compariable to hulk, or thor.
example:
Hulk lifting thor mjinor with pure strength.
Hulk lifting a 150 billion ton mountain on his shoulders.
Thor pulling MIDGARD SERPENT off the earth.
Juggy has no feats comparable to thor and the hulk.

diabloman
Once again you show your skewed perspective on things. roll eyes (sarcastic) That arm-wrestling match was a STALEMATE! i dont see you ever showing any proof with pics. hardly

Sea King
well its not possable to be stalmate cause he-man becomes as strong as he wants so even if juggs was in this and he was at full he-man would just auto become stronger

diabloman
well its not possable to be stalmate cause he-man becomes as strong as he wants so even if juggs was in this and he was at full he-man would just auto become stronger if hulk is losing he will get pissed and get stronger and stronger of course.

Sea King
if hulk is losing he will get pissed and get stronger and stronger of course.

then He-Man auto becomes stronger then that

diabloman
then He-Man auto becomes stronger then that he goes to a limit of how much he can handle. hulk gets stronger and stronger no matter what.

Sea King
he goes to a limit of how much he can handle. hulk gets stronger and stronger no matter what.

no he-mans strength is UNLIMITED

Robtard
no he-mans strength is UNLIMITED

I tried several times to explain He-Man's (lame) power, I even used examples, they just don't get it when it comes to He-Man and physical strength.

Sea King
I tried several times to explain He-Man's (lame) power, I even used examples, they just don't get it when it comes to He-Man and physical strength.

yeah i know but i gess ill just let this tread die sad

Robtard
yes juggy is strong, deffinalty over a class 100, but can u think of any strength feats juggy has that is compariable to hulk, or thor.
example:
Hulk lifting thor mjinor with pure strength.
Hulk lifting a 150 billion ton mountain on his shoulders.
Thor pulling MIDGARD SERPENT off the earth.
Juggy has no feats comparable to thor and the hulk.

Ya, Hulk lifting Mjolnir was by far Hulks greatest test of strength I think, he somehow broke it's magic spell with sheer force. I don't think sheer physical strength ever countered magic before.

NiņoArņia
Dude, you underestimate how lame He-Man's power is when it comes to physical strength. The bare chest wonder can rise to meet any strength challenge, it's a clause is his hero contract...

Think of any challenge, test or feat no matter how ridiculous and He-Man will have the strength needed to do it.

Tearing Galactus a new a-hole? No problem
Picking up a billion ton mountains? No problem
Tug of war against the combined might of Hulk, Superman, Juggernaut, Hercules, Sampson, Namor, Abomination, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Thanos and Colossus? "By the power of Grayskull!" No problem

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing with one hand?? they should make a picture depicting just that....in full color smokin'

diabloman
Ya, Hulk lifting Mjolnir was by far Hulks greatest test of strength I think, he somehow broke it's magic spell with sheer force. I don't think sheer physical strength ever countered magic before. in the avengers movie hulk lifting thors hamemr didnt make sense at all. he wasnt worthy of holding it.

spideycarnage
in the avengers movie hulk lifting thors hamemr didnt make sense at all. he wasnt worthy of holding it.
it happened in a 616 comic before

Robtard
in the avengers movie hulk lifting thors hamemr didnt make sense at all. he wasnt worthy of holding it.

That's my point, he someone managed to overcome the magic spell that protects it from being lifted by some usurper with pure physical strength. He essentially used physics (his strength) to overcome something that doesn't follow the natural laws of the universe (magic). That's strong.

HULK SMASH! (But He-Man could still overpower him in arm wrestling)

diabloman
it happened in a 616 comic before superman lifted it once as well. the 2nd time he couldnt. WW lifted it to once which was BS i say

spideycarnage
superman lifted it once as well. the 2nd time he couldnt. WW lifted it to once which was BS i say

odin removed the spell when superman lifted it cause the advengers and JLA would of died, superman weilding the mijinor was their last hope.
hulk lifting the mijionr was a act of sheer strength, the spell was not diminshed at the time.

diabloman
odin removed the spell when superman lifted it cause the advengers and JLA would of died, superman weilding the mijinor was their last hope.
hulk lifting the mijionr was a act of sheer strength, the spell was not diminshed at the time. doesnt matter how strong you are you still have to be worthy of it. if superman couldnt lift it at 1st then no way hulk could have. supe is stronger of course.

branhole
ok didnt supes with thors hammer and caps sheild beat krona.

diabloman
ok didnt supes with thors hammer and caps sheild beat krona. they just made that pic. just for him to look cool

Sea King
well sups did have thors hammer once

branhole
who beat krona?

diabloman
well sups did have thors hammer once right the 1st time he did. 2nd no

Sea King
right the 1st time he did. 2nd no

yeah i remember reading it thor told him that his dad allowed superman to lift it the frist time

as for hulk yeah he lifted it with the spell still on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.