whos the best asset to the fantasic 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
is it the hella strong thing. the high flying, joke playing ht. the hella smart alastic man reed richards. or the biggest ass...et the invisible woman. this is hella cool.

diabloman
Originally posted by branhole
is it the hella strong thing. the high flying, joke playing ht. the hella smart alastic man reed richards. or the biggest ass...et the invisible woman. this is hella cool. you made this thread just to be funny with your hella thing

batdude123
Invisible Woman

branhole
Originally posted by diabloman
you made this thread just to be funny with your hella thing
and i wanted to know whos the hella best.

diabloman
they where all cool

branhole
who the hella is the best though

batdude123
INVISIBLE WOMAN!!!!

Accel
Invisible Woman's the most powerful, but Reed is probably the biggest asset to the team due to his inventiveness.

diabloman
HT was my fav

branhole
but what if they didnt have the hella muscle, or the flyer.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Invisible Woman's the most powerful, but Reed is probably the biggest asset to the team due to his inventiveness.

Spur of the moment, I'd take IW, but with prep you're right, Reed is the biggest asset in that case.

branhole
so they only need 2 hella people.

bitca730
"but what if they didnt have the hella muscle, or the flyer."

...then Reed would probably have created something to compensate for the lack of muscle and/or firepower...

branhole
thats hella weak.

Skeets
branhole you're a cornball........erm

branhole
i eat hella corn for breakfast.

bitca730
how is that hella weak?

branhole
what would he do to get that hella power.

JohnnyDo3
I think The blue eyed thing is the FF best asset

Sea King
i say HT cause i like him the most of the four

Psyquis52
Reed Richards is the greatest asset.

Screw powers. The guy is a genius. They wouldn't even have a reliable way to get from point A to point B without him. Let alone know what they have to do.

bitca730
"what would he do to get that hella power."

...now your just being redundant as you asked for the most valuable member... wink

sorry that comment was to the thread starter, and yes Reed's brain and leadership skills are what makes him the most valuable member...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bitca730
...now your just being redundant as you asked for the most valuable member... wink

Also the greatest asset. Same thing.
His mind is definately an asset.

bitca730
yeah, i should stop posting everything i'm thinking some times...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bitca730
I agree...yea, what i said a post ago...lol

wink

branhole
i guess if they didnt have anyone of them, they wouldnt have the hella power in the first place. but they would have died a long time ago if they where the fantastic 3.th is hella hard. curse that genius thread maker.

branhole
im going with ht, because if they didnt have him, how the hella would they see in the dark tunnels.

outarddwarf
flash light invented by reed

Grimm22
Gotta say Sue wink

Seriously when Reed "died" in the 90's she took over as Team Leader and did a pretty good job. big grin

DarkCrawler
Reed all the way. There would not be FF without him.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Reed Richards is the greatest asset.

Screw powers. The guy is a genius. They wouldn't even have a reliable way to get from point A to point B without him. Let alone know what they have to do.

Ditto

complexbrother
even the most powerful gun in the world needs brains to know where to shoot.

Reed is that man .

DigiMark007
This thread reeks of spite. Sure, the topic is valid enough, but when every other post is "I rub my hella-balls all the time, and hella Reed is the teh smart-sex!" it's time to close this.

Use the 'hella' if you must branhole, but don't do stuff that has little point just so you can say it. Thats called spamming.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.